Author Topic: N2K ~ <3  (Read 18251 times)

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
Re: N2K ~ <3
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2009, 08:06:41 PM »
did Nobu compliment me yet? if he did i didn't see it :(

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2009, 08:12:20 PM »
Nobu is an awesome d00d and I would totally build a half-pipe in his backyard and start popping some sweet ollies while blasting a couple of football airhorns yelling "WOOOOOOOOOOO WOOWOOOOOOOOOWOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2009, 08:13:24 PM »
A barbershop quartet is a capella by default.

Not all  a capella is barbershop.

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2009, 08:33:48 PM »
I met Nobu when we were down in the ditch in some God-forsaken jungle on a peninsula in South America that had to have been where the Virgin Mary herself came to move her bowels, there was so many calls of "holy shit" coming out that day. 

I was down to a mag and a half and I could already feel the cracks in the crane stock.  Too much sustained fire and I'd break the buffer tube, dislocating my shoulder with the next barrage.  What can you do when you've got a bunch of coked-up mercs bearing down on you and all you've got's one grenade, just enough to pull the pin and hug it to your chest, hoping for the quick and easy way out?  I don't know about you but I wasn't ready to face the Dentists of Medellin. 

Where was I?  Oh yeah, Nobu.  You ever hear an SVD going off at close range?  Makes you appreciate Russian marksmen.  54R rounds right out the muzzle about six inches from your ear are good enough to deafen you for a while.  I should know.  I heard a shot and then I heard shit.  I dunno if he threw me down or if I threw myself down, but five rounds outta that Dragunov of his and there he was, chomping a cigar and sweating camo paint. 

We held 'em off, one shot at a time for him, the mercs going down in some seriously painful ways.  I've done some serious shit in my time and I'm not proud of it, but I know that after a few hits of Jameson, Nobu'll brag about getting this one guy in the right testicle at range, then the right eye.  "He was a lefty," he said once after halfway through a bender, "so I thought I'd leave him with one good hand to whack off with in Hell."  Why that has anything to do with his eye or nad is a secret between us.  Something only we have to laugh at.  There ain't much left to laugh at from the April of '94. 

Anyway, when it was over, the bodies were all there, and the medics got the picture after we made 'em dance at 800 meters that we didn't want anyone picking 'em up.  The evac came right on time for once, and here we are today.

So in other words, the moral of the story is that I think Nobu should be your 4th.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2009, 09:53:32 PM »
did Nobu compliment me yet? if he did i didn't see it :(

Slaves: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=3771.msg161899#msg161899

Trance: Your trappiness~ <3  I think one day the two of us are going to be forced to reenact this, or at least the symmetrical docking part. I also envy the sparkles that you can shoot out of your hands :|

Forza: I think you're the first person I ever interacted with on these boards, when I ordered those Walfas posters. It's really nice of you to offer this service so other people can get stuff from Japan they otherwise couldn't or without paying a pretty penny. I will also never be able to look at Iku again without thinking of you, thanks. :< (And of course, thank you for offering to show me around Japan next week. Why the hell are you so nice~?)

Anathe: Your dating game with Zengar was one of my favorites, just because I loved the imagery of Vladimir Ilyich Lenin resisting the advances of Shinki-Byakuren. :P And now, I can't look at a picture of Lenin anymore without feeling like I knew him somehow. Thanks.

Professor_Paul: Well, you haven't disappointed my decision to make you IP, that's for sure. You actually remind me of a former good friend of mine, for some reason. I think it's the combination of Avatar and sig/title text. You're p. quirky. :3

Kilga: I wish I had half the courage that you do when it comes to cosplay. Sorry for coming down on you hard before about the 'e we' thing, I hope you don't resent me for it. :<  I was pretty emotional at the time.

Lloyd: I want to cuddle your ava~ :3 And i'm glad you got a kick out of the dating thing. What exactly are you referring to about judging, now?

Ammy: You give me hope in a similar way to Slaves, but the other way around. :) It's good to know that getting older doesn't mean you have to be any less awesome, fellow Deity. And I'll take you up on that offer to build that sweet halfpipe.

MJP: I can't believe you still remember the April of '94. Those were good times, comrade. In some ways you remind me of a Jack Russell Terrier: You may annoy the shit out of some people, but I love you. :3 You're p. sweet. I still need to try out one of your recipes, I'll let you know when I do.

Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2009, 09:56:20 PM »
I want a compliment from Nobu too ;_;

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2009, 09:59:16 PM »
I want a compliment from Nobu too ;_;
Be a bro and wait for it
:Sword!:

Pako

« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2009, 10:00:49 PM »
Be a bro and wait for it
:Sword!:

I do not posses momentarily the patience for it~
Try to guess why~

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2009, 10:02:16 PM »
I do not posses momentarily the patience for it~
Try to guess why~
Because you're edible?
(Note that it's not Edible)

Pako

« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2009, 10:04:41 PM »
Because you're edible?
(Note that it's not Edible)

By golly gee! You got me there~

You have two more tries~

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2009, 10:05:22 PM »
Tacos have a short shelf life.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2009, 10:05:46 PM »
By golly gee! You got me there~

You have two more tries~
Because you've been on the internet for too long?

Pako

« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2009, 10:08:07 PM »
Because you've been on the internet for too long?

I have to because I need to train for the "24-hour activity" D:

Tacos have a short shelf life.

Indeed, I have only two days left.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2009, 10:10:38 PM »
Thanks, Nobu. Despite getting older I haven't lost my appetite for trying new things, travelling and learning. And you guys are pretty awesome people to interact with.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2009, 10:39:05 PM »
I'd post in this thread to see what Nobu thinks about me, but I'm too new/lurk-y on CPMC for anyone to know me :V

Oh wait...

Easy Mode

« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2009, 10:42:30 PM »
Sistah.

Let me draw you a picture.

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2009, 10:55:25 PM »
Sistah.

Let me draw you a picture.

but if you're grounded then you can't post it :(

Easy Mode

« Reply #107 on: November 13, 2009, 10:56:37 PM »
but if you're grounded then you can't post it :(
I'm on mommy's la-

GO READ MY POST CHILD

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
« Reply #108 on: November 13, 2009, 11:14:52 PM »
@Nobu: Oh, please do! Luna is there for cuddles~<3 |3

Oh, the judging, I was referring to the past IM challenge, if I recall correctly. And I thought, the judging went pretty well. *likes*
Though I really wanted to mean something about Nobu's being, well, responsive to the community... like when there's argument among people, you calm them down in a way, or... hnn something like that... though I guess that seems pretty obvious to everyone already. (I'm pretty confusing most of the time) >_<

Somehow, this feels like some scene where you get in line to have an autograph...
"Nobu~! Autograph please~ >////<"
*Nobu signs, and writes a little message*
"Oh! Nobu, thank you very much! I cherish this moment of my life meeting you!"*fan turns around, starts walking away while hearts float above his head*
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 02:52:14 AM by Lloyd Dunamis »
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2009, 11:21:03 PM »
* Paruro Mizuhashi ruffles Nobu's hair

I'm curious to see what you would compliment me on. My dashing figure and winning smile, perhaps?

Letty Whiterock

Re: N200 ~ <3
« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2009, 01:11:12 AM »

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2009, 01:44:36 AM »
Forza: I think you're the first person I ever interacted with on these boards, when I ordered those Walfas posters. ... (And of course, thank you for offering to show me around Japan next week. Why the hell are you so nice~?)
Wait, posters? I think you're doing it wrong, although I guess they could be used like that if you REALLY wanted to.

Also, I'm ronery.

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2009, 01:54:25 AM »
You don't have to congratulate me since I am going to congratulate you.

I never thought you would ever fit in. I always thought you were this guy with cirno riding a Kutku as his avatar posting about how he didn't get CPMC. But now I am going to congratulate you since you somehow managed to become a ID and be cool to everyone.

Keep up the good work.
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Matsuri

« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2009, 01:58:56 AM »
Congratulations, Nobu-neechan.

I should post more :(

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2009, 05:00:15 AM »
* Paruro Mizuhashi ruffles Nobu's hair

I'm curious to see what you would compliment me on. My dashing figure and winning smile, perhaps?

Your ability to fall asleep in midstep. And then wake up ready to molest and badgerst all in your path.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2009, 07:43:39 AM »
HOLY FUCK

Zengar, how did I miss you way back in the first post?! I thought I didn't leave anyone out!! I'm so so sorry.. :<

Zengar: I LOVE YOU
SO
HARD
Shinki-Byakuren for life :3 :tildesword:

Pako: You have an unhealthy obsession with tacos, man. There are other foods out there, y'know? :< Kidding. <3

Mode: I was wondering when you'd show up, Imouto~<3 I'd love if you drew a picture for me. I luvs your art style. :3 You really liven this place up. And you're pretty much the Tim to Slaves's Eric, there's always hilarity when you two get together. And i'm totally going to get you back for that elpoe thing~

ShiningDrake: I see what you did there. For a while I was confusing you for Drake. Then after I figured it out, was like "Oh great, some person who doesn't know there's already a Drake around here."  :V But you're cool. So how do you like your stay at CPMC thus far?

Ruro: You're the bestest Sleepy Moe Aniki ever~ And... I won't lie that I was jealous of Sana getting courted by you.. ._. *kicks the ground*

Tenshi: You still remember the Cirno riding a Kutku? Haha. Thank you for the kind words.

Matsuri-chan: I'm happy to have such a cute imouto-chan~<3 I'm glad we started talking on MSN and stuff. I think we understand each other pretty well. *wink wink*

Man, I feel like i'm going away or something. :< It's kinda sad for some reason. And you make me feel like an attention whore with all the praise you're lobbing on there. Hehe.  :V

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2009, 07:44:57 AM »
You are one of the light of CPMC.

Don't feel bad about it at all.

It's unhealthy.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2009, 08:06:29 AM »

ShiningDrake: I see what you did there. For a while I was confusing you for Drake. Then after I figured it out, was like "Oh great, some person who doesn't know there's already a Drake around here."  :V But you're cool. So how do you like your stay at CPMC thus far?

Hm... Not sure. Pretty cool mostly, though it often goes into conversations that I feel slightly uncomfortable just seeing... First time I came here, got kinda freaked out, didn't look at all or browse for a while afterward x: Even now, I mostly lurk, sometimes speak up when there's a thread that isn't just random jokes and stuff. But... Anyway, yeah, I guess it's pretty cool around here for the most part.

As far as not realizing there's a Drake around here already... I've realized for a while :V Just don't care. ShiningDrake is the username I go by everywhere, I keep it even when it's a bad idea to do so. (That actually was the case for a while, kind of a long story that I'm not gonna go into detail on.)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2009, 08:20:39 AM »
enough talk about me, let's talk about you, what do YOU think about me?
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #119 on: November 14, 2009, 09:20:48 AM »
Trance: The light? I thought I walked the fence between light and dark personally.. Fufufu~

Drake: Yeah, don't forget to use the report button to let us know if you get too uncomfortable seeing something. While it may be permissible, it's still good to let us know how people feel about certain conversations like that. And the Drake thing is no big deal, I just have to think of you as "ShiningDrake" instead of just "Drake". :3

A-F: It's hard for me to put into words why I like you. I think you're incredibly nice with making so many images just to make others happy, Avas sigs and drawings all included. I'm glad you turned around from delinquency and ended up here because i'm happy to have you around. ^__^ You are interesting.