Author Topic: N2K ~ <3  (Read 18262 times)

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
N2K ~ <3
« on: November 12, 2009, 10:07:11 PM »
I can't believe i'm already at 2000 posts. Although it feels like I've been here forever it actually hasn't been that long.

Instead of trying to hog the spotlight (I mean, we don't display post count for a reason, y'know), I want to take this opportunity to express my appreciation for all of you. \o/  You all rock my socks.

Because I wouldn't want to leave anyone out by making a list of all the awesome people here and why they're sweet, post in here and i'll tell you nice things.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 04:06:30 PM by Skye »
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
Re: N2K ~ <3
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 10:09:14 PM »
Congrats, imouto-chaaaaaaaan~<3!

* Moerin hugs Nobu~<3
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 10:10:47 PM »
You all rock my socks.

Except Pesco, he steals them

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 10:12:02 PM »
Oh hey, a topic about post count.

Where are my scissors?

Ah... there they are.

*snip*

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 10:12:34 PM »

Where are my scissors?

Ah... there they are.

*snip*
That was mean. =[

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
Re: N200 ~ <3
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 10:13:21 PM »
Updated the title

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 10:14:05 PM »

Where are my scissors?

Ah... there they are.

*snip*

Lemme do that too pweeeese ;D

Deleting posts is so much work.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 10:16:04 PM »
And this is why you don't make topics just to exclusively flaunt your post count.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 10:19:15 PM »
What the hell Sodium?!? Why's your post count so low?

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 10:23:01 PM »
Meh, I don't feel like posting in every topic that I see. I had a much higher posts per day on the old forums(12 per day, when I didn't post for a month at the beginning), but I decided to take it easy now.

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 10:37:09 PM »
Dayum Edible's been getting busy now.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 10:37:23 PM »
Um...a very late congratulations...?

Moerin

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2009, 10:38:13 PM »
Aw... Poor imouto-chan...

Oh well, we all know your real post count anyway~

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Gpop

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 10:39:36 PM »

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2009, 10:46:19 PM »
Theorin: Isn't it kinda funny looking back at when my first real interaction with you was challenging you for IM? I'm glad to have gotten closer to you since then. I'm happy to be your imouto, and I feel like I can understand a lot of your viewpoints on gender, love, and that sort of thing. ~<3

Skye: You rocked that challenge of mine, and provided for much amusement. Also, you've taken it upon yourself to make sprites for Ijiyatsu, and you've been receptive to criticism. I really respect that.

Edible: You son of a bitch restore my post cou--   You give me the impression of someone that comes off as a jerk if they try to take what you do too seriously or too much to heart, but I still feel like you're a good person that cares more than he lets on.

Pesco: You really fit the 'aniki/big brother' role well. I think I hold you in the 'wise sage' category in my mind. I respect you. So can you please give my socks back?

SMD: Sorry, I can't really say much about you since i'm not familiar with you. But you seem pretty alright from what i've seen of you.  :V

Greyn: We've had our fun in IRC~<3 Good times. I wish you the best of luck~

Rou: I really connect with you, I think we've had a lot of good conversations. :3 And I think you're very accepting and a sweet person. I like you. I could listen to you insult a game or read a bad fanfic every day of the week, but I might die laughing.  :V

Gpop: You've definitely opened my eyes to Koishi. Though I might be sick of her now.. *koff koff*. You did good on the box art of Shiki and Ruro, mad props for that.

Also.. can I please request that my post count be restored? I don't want to make much of a fuss about it, but the point of this thread was NOT to flaunt my post count.

And this is why you don't make topics just to exclusively flaunt your post count.

I want to take this opportunity to express my appreciation for all of you. \o/  You all rock my socks.

Because I wouldn't want to leave anyone out by making a list of all the awesome people here and why they're sweet, post in here and i'll tell you nice things.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 10:51:20 PM »
What? A chance to receive free compliments? Who am I to pass it up.  :V

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 10:52:37 PM »
Wheeeeeeee. *snuggles Nobu~*

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 10:56:11 PM »
What the? A post thread?
THEORIN DID YOU BULLY NOBU TOO?! D:

Moerin

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2009, 10:58:08 PM »
What the? A post thread?
THEORIN DID YOU BULLY NOBU TOO?! D:

I would never bully my beloved imouto-chan~<3  (Unless Nobu wanted me to, of course~  Eheh~)

Also, something for you, Sana~<3
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 10:59:42 PM by Moerin Satsuki~ »

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2009, 10:58:34 PM »
For a second, I thought this was gonna be about racing or something.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2009, 11:00:10 PM »
Skye: You rocked that challenge of mine, and provided for much amusement. Also, you've taken it upon yourself to make sprites for Ijiyatsu, and you've been receptive to criticism. I really respect that.

Thanks, I actually wanted to help on the game rather than just being a minor character. I thought I'd do the sprites but the only experience I had was reskinning characters from fighting games. I knew MS paint wasn't going to be enough to make decent sprites so I installed GIMP. I started learning quickly and with your criticism I've been able to improve even faster. So I guess I should thank all of you for this.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2009, 11:05:52 PM »
I'll fix it eventually, dohohoh.

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 11:06:34 PM »
now tell me how grape i am
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 11:07:07 PM by Edible »

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2009, 11:07:36 PM »
I don't think i've ever gotten above 1k posts on a forum.

Moerin

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2009, 11:08:13 PM »
Anyway...

Theorin: Isn't it kinda funny looking back at when my first real interaction with you was challenging you for IM? I'm glad to have gotten closer to you since then. I'm happy to be your imouto, and I feel like I can understand a lot of your viewpoints on gender, love, and that sort of thing. ~<3

You're such a sweetheart, Nobu~  I'm very glad to have such an adorable imouto.  And it's great to have someone like you to talk to about certain things, too.

Never change, Imouto-chan~

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2009, 11:08:29 PM »
ChaoreLance: I've seen you around, but i'm not familiar with you either. :(  But you seem to fit in around here (the blue name gives it away too), and I have no complaints. Uhh... I like your icon? :3 Hehe.

Arashi: I loved your Koakuma cosplay, and you made an amazing contribution to the box art challenge (I still have to make a Nitori of my own ><) , way to prove that you definitely deserve IM! You've settled in quite nicely around here, if I do say so myself. I also think your Ijiyatsu design is one of my personal favorites~<3

Sana: I think you're adorable in your innocence and purity (or at least the illusion of these things). You kinda remind me of Flonne, in that you're the pure one preaching virtues, and manage to stay relatively pure while hanging out with demons in the middle of the Netherworld.  :V  Though like Disgaea, I'm still holding out possibility that you'll go Fallen Angel Sana sooner or later. :3

Thanks, I actually wanted to help on the game rather than just being a minor character. I thought I'd do the sprites but the only experience I had was reskinning characters from fighting games. I knew MS paint wasn't going to be enough to make decent sprites so I installed GIMP. I started learning quickly and with your criticism I've been able to improve even faster. So I guess I should thank all of you for this.

I'm just happy you didn't think I didn't appreciate what you've contributed thus far just because I was giving criticism. Keep it up!

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2009, 11:12:48 PM »
Also, something for you, Sana~<3
You are a terrible person. ;_;

@Nobu: LOVE!
Also, I can tell you it's not an illusion for the most part. I really am this clueless. :S
And Angel Flonne > Fallen Angel Flonne. >:<

Bananamatic

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2009, 11:17:25 PM »

Gpop

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2009, 11:22:09 PM »
Gpop: You've definitely opened my eyes to Koishi. Though I might be sick of her now.. *koff koff*. You did good on the box art of Shiki and Ruro, mad props for that.

Not enough Koishi love <3

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2009, 11:22:38 PM »
You are younger than me and yet, you still have more posts?

:V

Spoiler:
Congrats!