Author Topic: N2K ~ <3  (Read 18479 times)

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
Re: N200 ~ <3
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2009, 11:27:53 PM »
Holy damn. I have two months on you and you've still done over twice as many posts as me. :V

EDIT: ...And I somehow forgot to say 'congrats'. So, congrats. :P
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 11:54:28 PM by Sapz »
Let's fight.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2009, 11:29:28 PM »
Slaves: You give me hope for the youth of America. No, seriously.  :V  You're part of what makes this place so great, that age is mostly superfluous and we can have such a wide spread get along over here. I'll be honest, when I first came here I had you pegged as the "smarmy joke art attention whore", but man was I wrong about that. :) I love your art, but that goes without saying. And I really like my Ijiyatsu representation. And I think you're a very nice person, always drawing things because it makes people happy. You inspire me to draw better so I can spread happiness in a similar way.

Rikter: I miss your icon of the guy with the Yukarin hat.  :V Seeing you around always put a smile on my face because of that. I think because I ended up always imagining you behind the computer screen looking exactly like that.

Bananamatic: Thanks, but I haven't done anything to earn congrats really. Similar to Rikter, I miss your Billy in a Cirno wig on the phone icon. The first time I saw that, it made my day. :3 Can you switch back to that someday?

You are a terrible person. ;_;

@Nobu: LOVE!
Also, I can tell you it's not an illusion for the most part. I really am this clueless. :S
And Angel Flonne > Fallen Angel Flonne. >:<

:S I kinda like both for different reason. I couldn't tell you which I like more.

Anyway...

You're such a sweetheart, Nobu~  I'm very glad to have such an adorable imouto.  And it's great to have someone like you to talk to about certain things, too.

Never change, Imouto-chan~

<3 I can't wait until my workload eases up a bit so I can be around a bit more during the week. I miss meido, hehe.

Thanks Edible. :P I can promise that i'll never make a thread just about flaunting post count (I don't really see the point, unless it's used as a springboard for something else that is.)

Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2009, 11:35:55 PM »
Oh, hi, could I... huh?
Warning - while you were reading 8 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Oh... Nobu is so popular, I bet he won't even notice me in his thread... :(

Cabble

• Ask me about my Cat.
  • Not unwilling to shank you.
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2009, 11:41:13 PM »
Grats (I've never gotten 2k on a forum before :C)
I had a teacher who used to play radiohead during class once.

ONCE.

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2009, 11:46:31 PM »
hooray for Nobu~

*Anthony hugs Nobu~*

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2009, 11:53:18 PM »
I don't think I'm qualified to give congratulations, since I haven't been here long at all, but congrats anyway, Nobu.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2009, 12:04:52 AM »
I guess I post too much. :V

Nwbi: Coolest stage one boss ever. :)
Spoiler:
Before TH12. Sorry I really like Nazrin. :<
Kidding. I admire your art, it's really adorable and also apparent that you put a lot of work into each piece you do. So when are you going to draw me? ;3 Hehe. Let me also give my appreciation to managing the info thread on Ijiyatsu, I can imagine how long it took organizing everything nicely and putting all the links and stuff down~ Awesome.

Sapz: I feel like I need your permission to like Nue, because I think your old nuetongue.jpg ava was actually the first time I saw her. Haha. Your Ijiyatsu design is another one of my favorites. :3

Nietz: I always pictured you exactly as that Ava you have now. I have a glasses fetish It's refreshing to have a normal guy around here to balance things out, hehe. :3

Chen: I've seen you around, but not that familiar with you yet so I don't have much to say, sorry. :( Grats on not being unfunny? Hehe.

An-chan: My waifu~ I wouldn't be ID right now if it weren't for you giving in like a chump realizing the true love you held for me in your heart. :3 Sorry for being abusive sometimes, but you don't seem to mind. We'll hang out in Michigan someday~! <3

rdj522: Why don't you have an avatar? :< I can give you one, fufufu...

Doing this made me realize that I have positive feelings for a lot of people here, but it's hard to capture exactly why in words often. So don't be dismayed if I'm a bit skimpy with yours. :<

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2009, 12:09:01 AM »
rdj522: Why don't you have an avatar? :< I can give you one, fufufu...

As long as it's not the butt-chin thing.

I haven't decided on one yet. I'll get one eventually, but for now, I'll stay avatarless.

Doing this made me realize that I have positive feelings for a lot of people here, but it's hard to capture exactly why in words often. So don't be dismayed if I'm a bit skimpy with yours. :<

Also, I know how this feels.

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2009, 12:12:01 AM »
Sapz: I feel like I need your permission to like Nue, because I think your old nuetongue.jpg ava was actually the first time I saw her. Haha. Your Ijiyatsu design is another one of my favorites. :3
Heehee, that's awesome, thanks. Permission granted! :V
Let's fight.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2009, 12:14:16 AM »
Ah, no problem. I'm pretty horrid with words too, so I can understand where you're goin' with that. :x

also, 'grats on 2k posts, etc.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 12:15:09 AM »
Oh look it's Cousin Nobu. There he is typing away furiously. We wonder if he puts messages on that point on his head?

How disturbing.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 12:24:56 AM »
Drag: You make me want to watch G-Gundam just so I can see Master Asia and think of it as you. :p Though I know i'm going to be disappointed when I see that he has arms and hands instead of bread.

Purv: I think I've already told you what I liked about you pretty recently. :3 You give me that impression of someone wise beyond their years. Did you start reading a Language Instinct yet?

Heehee, that's awesome, thanks. Permission granted! :V

Hooray \o/ I can break out all the Nue paraphernalia i've gathered!

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 12:27:01 AM »
Morning.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2009, 12:33:35 AM »
Purv: I think I've already told you what I liked about you pretty recently. :3 You give me that impression of someone wise beyond their years. Did you start reading a Language Instinct yet?

Not yet. It's at the library, but I can't get there unless I feel like taking a 4+ hour walk to get there and back. =I

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2009, 12:39:02 AM »
Baity: Er... I hear you are good at Touhou? I don't really know you that well.  :V Also, for some reason I like the name "Baity". Don't ask me why because I can't tell you. Baity. Baaaity. Though I guess if you say it too much it starts sounding weird. Baity. @_@

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2009, 12:42:29 AM »
Nobu is a Happy Angel!

And don't say words too often or else they'll lose all meaning. D:

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2009, 12:43:06 AM »
~~~~~~~~~~x20(0)

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2009, 12:48:49 AM »
Nazrin gets bonus points for having perhaps the best Stage 1 Boss Theme in Touhou.

My schedule has been pretty messed up lately. Let's see when I can get back up to shape
Spoiler:
with more!
:V

Baity: Er... I hear you are good at Touhou?

First westerner known to MotK that 1cc'd UFO Lunatic. Donut's rival, also a part of the WESTERN BULLET DODGERS EXTREMETM by Slaves club in Ijiyatsu.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2009, 01:18:28 AM »
First westerner known to MotK that 1cc'd UFO Lunatic. Donut's rival disciple, also a part of the WESTERN BULLET DODGERS EXTREMETM by Slaves club in Ijiyatsu.
Fixed...? For some reason, I still feel that way about things. Also, you praise me too much  :V

Also, for some reason I like the name "Baity". Don't ask me why because I can't tell you.
I honestly don't know why I like this name either to be quite honest. It might be because it's a nickname derived from a screen name that I used before, and has a nice "touch" to it.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2009, 01:34:11 AM »
Oh, if I had IM I'd have so totally made a point of not locking this just to be like "Congratulations, a post count whore thread that entertains me"

But I don't have IM

So I will just cry, in the corner now. Alone.

Dragoshi

« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2009, 01:38:08 AM »
And I'd just roll my eyes at you.

And then subsequently decide to be dickish and spite you by making a topic stating that I have 2421 posts.

Because I have no life whatsoever.

But seeing as that won't be the case, I'll go back to fumbling around on IRC. :V

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2009, 01:38:37 AM »
Also, you praise me too much  :V

Excuse you for being the blue Miko and having a DOUBLE-SIDED GOHEI.

Also.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2009, 01:40:00 AM »
And I'd just roll my eyes at you.

And then subsequently decide to be dickish and spite you by making a topic stating that I have 2421 posts.

Because I have no life whatsoever.

But seeing as that won't be the case, I'll go back to fumbling around on IRC. :V

And then I'd be all like "Fuck yar, fight the even post number threads! Give oddity some representation"

Dragoshi

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2009, 01:42:20 AM »
And then I'd be all like "Fuck yar, fight the even post number threads! Give oddity some representation"

And then I'd be all like 'Curses, foiled again!' and just stand there. Before fading out with cheesy sound effects.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2009, 01:44:09 AM »
And then I'd be all like 'Curses, foiled again!' and just stand there. Before fading out with cheesy sound effects.

But I'm not IM and you aren't making a thread

So I will cry now. In a box. That's rigged to a subatomic particle that has a 50% chance of firing. That will release poison.

Dragoshi

« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2009, 01:46:01 AM »
And I will get into a rocket. And crash it into the box. Possibly causing ridiculousness to ensue. :V

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2009, 01:46:47 AM »
And I will get into a rocket. And crash it into the box. Possibly causing ridiculousness to ensue. :V

As long as you don't perceive me dammit  >:(

/wrists

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2009, 01:49:05 AM »

Rikter: I miss your icon of the guy with the Yukarin hat.  :V Seeing you around always put a smile on my face because of that. I think because I ended up always imagining you behind the computer screen looking exactly like that.

I liked it as well I was going to go back to it after a week or so but I got lazy and I don't feel like hunting it down in my folders.

Also I will sit and watch the ensuing ridiculousness with mild interest.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2009, 01:49:48 AM »
But I don't have IM
I'm really sick of seeing this come up all the damn time

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2009, 01:51:07 AM »
I'm really sick of seeing this come up all the damn time

Excuse me? This only comes up in challenge threads. Which is when it's supposed to come up.

Prove me wrong.