Author Topic: Mafia History Mafia - Game Over  (Read 74665 times)

Sasword

• Sasword
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Day 3
« Reply #390 on: May 12, 2011, 04:13:12 AM »
Protoman.exe: I suppose so. It's not as noticable as the connection with Kyon, though. I personally think that Chitose's vote on CATS during ED1 looks somewhat like she was voting for an easy target so that she wouldn't have to actually attack her other suspects (Kyon and The Comedian), which would make me rather nervous about her even if Kyon died and flipped town.

I find that it is generally difficult to read into CATS' connection with other players just because he's barely even here. The notion that our modkilled player might have been a vig makes me sadface a lot, considering how useful one would be right now.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #391 on: May 12, 2011, 04:22:12 AM »
People who are attacking Kyon go on my "Hmm" list.

People attacking Kyon with bad reasoning go on my scum list.

Kyon is an easy target for scum, and what could be perceived as an "easy mislynch."
Yare yare.
Ever since I read Mai's posts at the end of D2, I've been getting some really weird vibes from her and can't really stop thinking about it.
Like, she proclaims me town early D1, claiming that she was doing so to gauge reactions to this announcements.
Problem, she has continued to support me as town throughout the game for no reason whatsoever (well, one that isn't "gut" anyway)
In addition to this, can someone tell me where she has made a single case that isn't purely "gut" on someone that isn't Sailor Moon?
Seriously, D1 she random voted Light before switching to Sailor Moon and leaving her vote there all day.
D2 she voted for Sailor Moon once again. She has not made a single case over these two days (that wasn't on Sailor Moon and already stated by everyone else)
To me, it looks like she just wanted to stir up some action in ED1 before sitting back and coasting through the rest of the game.

##Vote Mai Tokiha

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #392 on: May 12, 2011, 04:32:51 AM »
Mai's example
In addition to what I just said, Mai proclaims me as town, puts me at or among the top of her Town list, then proceeds to state that if Sailor Moon flips scum then I am also scum. I don't know about you but that entire exchange gave me a weird, weird feeling that Mai knew that Sailor Moon wasn't going to flip scum.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #393 on: May 12, 2011, 05:12:30 AM »
@Protoman
The wagon on the person I had found the scummiest deserted me. There was no way I would get my Light lynch, so there was no point in keeping my vote on him, for one.
WHY NOT? Protoman doesn't think you understand why he is angry. There was an entire 22 hours left of time. There was plenty of time left for other Navis to check what was happening and change their minds or implicate themselves further. Protoman wants you to actually look at the Navis you suspect, then go back and look at that wagon, then explain to Protoman why you thought catering to them instead of pushing the deletion you wanted for another day was a good idea. Who cares if Sailor Moon wasn't giving any more opinions? Who cares if Sailor Moon wanted to be deleted?! Why would you let the person you think is a virus tell you what to do with your vote?! Even if she was scum there would still be 2-3 scum we could have spent those hours looking for! Boku no KIRA's lynch could have picked up again in 22 hours! Protoman wants to impress on you just how bad hammering because you could hammer was. It was bad and you should feel bad.

But also, Protoman, if you did not want someone hammered too early in the day, then you should not have put her at L-1 that early. By putting someone at L-1, you acknowledge that they could be hammered at any time. I hope you realize this.
Protoman is not being blamed for Crock Pot playing like an idiot. Take responsibility for your own vote. Protoman admits Sailor Moon upset him and that he should have reread first and voted later. Protoman was hoping town had learned something about not being trigger happy. Protoman is sorry he was wrong and should have known better.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #394 on: May 12, 2011, 05:14:16 AM »
Yare yare.
##Vote Mai Tokiha
That's nice. Name two more people you believe are viruses with cases why you feel this way. You are still dead to Protoman.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #395 on: May 12, 2011, 05:30:58 AM »
That's nice. Name two more people you believe are viruses with cases why you feel this way. You are still dead to Protoman.
From #324 CATS for only showing up in time to place votes on whatever the most prominent (town) wagon at the time was and Anonymous for avoiding scumhunting, instead simply reading some people off as town and focusing mainly on Sailor Moon, "provoking" her to use Sailor Moon's words. In addition to this, Light Yagami for reasons I've already stated through D2.
Just as a note I think rage is bad and you're reminding me of the SK in DtB mafia right now.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #396 on: May 12, 2011, 05:40:26 AM »
Protoman thinks he can safely say he isn't a serial killer. Protoman likes to use his rage more constructively. Protoman never gets to kill anyone he wants to.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #397 on: May 12, 2011, 06:20:26 AM »
Right, actual Day Three cases.  Top scum pick remains Kyon.  His attitudes with regard to Sailor Moon do not make him look any more townie to my eyes.  Furthermore, as reluctant as I am to use the actions of other players in making my cases, Monoe's wagon analysis does make sense.  When Sailor Moon reached her peak of votes on Day One, the alternative wagons were Prinny and Kyon, and the way that multiple people voiced their okayness with a Kyon lynch but didn't move, and that multiple people abruptly switched over to Sailor Moon, provides some circumstantial evidence to go with all the rest.

##Vote Kyon

Other scum picks would have to be Anonymous and Mai Tokiha, both for Sailor Moon shenanigans.  Completely aside from what's been mentioned about his CATS vote and his lack of content, the abrasiveness of his interactions with Sailor Moon strike me as potentially scum motivated.  Some players are abrasive by nature, but Sailor Moon had made it clear by this point that she was playing somewhat emotionally.  He could have been pressing her knowing that she'd probably respond by exploding ineffectually at him and guaranteeing her own lynch - which is precisely what she did.

Meanwhile, Mai has been showing pretty bare-bones thought processes all game, and her vote on Sailor Moon has all sorts of hateful WIFOM over whether scum would claim a certain scum read on someone they know to be a townie.  Of the two, Mai makes more sense as scum with Kyon, so I suppose I'd vote her over Anonymous.

Wildcard is CATS.  All game, he's been posting just enough to avoid mod action, and just enough content to be called content at all.  I haven't read any scum intent from him, but he hasn't given me many chances to.  I really, really don't like the idea of the result of the game in LyLo coming down to trying to outguess the RNG about whether the virtually absent player drew scum weighed against the potential scum intent of another player's content, so depending on CATS's D3 contributions, I may prioritize his lynch instead.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #398 on: May 12, 2011, 07:07:19 AM »
Considering your pics, what do you think of SOS Slave Boy's cases that he made just before you posted this? If they're bad, it assists your case to point out in what ways. Especially since he appears to be bussing from your point of view.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #399 on: May 12, 2011, 09:23:39 AM »
I is do not wanting me to be in Lylo, either. Please lets being lynch mafia to prevent such time.

Sailor moon Lynch is disappoint. Please be telling me if you are plan to ending day before second post.
Kyon is top of many lists. Has been top for many days, yet not lynch.

This is much unrelated to discussion, but me and Anon being many good friend. We is share, how it is said, "Meme?" Regardless, Analyze is follows.

Wagon of Sailor Moon is mess. Mai plus Light are both pursue case made in day one. Both ignore wagon analysis on Prinny. Also, not see stated reasons of vote from Kyon, Protoman, and John. Crocker vote is because of Mai is Pressure, Anon is only person whom is voted Sailor Moon for given reason. I is saw same trend on wagon day 1. All of city people who voting Sailor Moon, never be playing Mafia again.

I is also not enjoying Mai is early day one accusings of Gumshoe. Gumshoe and Crocker are only other cases Mai is having made, and is only having one single point on each. Insistance of have clear on Kyon is also does not make Mai look like supporting City.

I is reading Gumshoe is case on Chitose, and i are having enjoy it. I will loving add: in post 250, Chitose is parrot of Monoe Post 210 in case against Kyon and acknoledging such. Disregards Kyon case is due to Kyon vote Light. Rest of posting is defend only. Only real next post is 329. In post, She is make excuse unvote light, and vote is Mai for disagree with vote style.

So, Chitose, let me straightening this out. You be wishing to vote Kyon, but is believe Light is worse, so you is clear Kyon. Then, you are unvote of Light, saying he are not bad as he are before. You is pass Kyon over, and switch to Mai. Do you believing Mai was worse than Kyon at time? You make no mention of Sailor Moon, but to be said you believe Mai has good reason.

I are have seeing much combination being weird. Mai and Chitose, both are defended Kyon. I is not believing either is city intent. Almost I am thinking to give Kyon clear, as two algae do not to link themselves to same person if also being algae.

Light is only one who is come close third behind two girls these. Is not possible for to me placing fourth scum - Kyon would edging here.

##Vote: Mai

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #400 on: May 12, 2011, 09:47:48 AM »
I are up bed now. Hypersleep chamber is much convenient, yes? 8 hours sleep in seconds! But I still hungry...

On think, Protoman is suspicious too. He is add self to wagon, and put Sailor Moon to L-1, yet is put pressure on Crocker because Crocker is hammer. Protoman, why you ignore Mai, and all else who was pressure Crocker into making hammer?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #401 on: May 12, 2011, 12:11:51 PM »

Oh CATS, Protoman is sorry because he can't remember Gumshoe's case on Chitose. Protoman can be an idiot like that sometimes. So since Protoman also asked this questions here and Protoman doesn't think this answers him, Protoman will restate what he wants from CATS because Protoman is such a nice Navi. Protoman wants CATS to tell him what CATS thinks of Chitose's original vote on CATS, on Chitose's vote on my Penguin Hat, and to make his own original case on Chitose without taking cases from any other posters. Especially not Gumshoe. Protoman posted his reasons for wanting to vote Sailor Moon in post #343. Protoman can see how CATS missed this since Protoman voted for CATS in that post and votes on CATS make posts invisible to him. Protoman will also ask CATS what he thinks of Headless 4chan's case on CATS and Protoman's vote on CATS.

Protoman thinks there is an obvious answer to CATS's stupid question about Mai. If CATS can find the answer and add it to his next post Protoman will treat CATS with a tiny bit less scorn.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #402 on: May 12, 2011, 01:25:49 PM »
A word about D2 Sailor Moon is that while I found her immensely unhelpful and anti-town with all the obfuscating appeal to emotion involved and her rather inane ways of making cases on all the easy targets D2, I did not find her all that scummy.  Obvious supposed scumtells are obvious, but too attention-arresting from #301 onwards, and since she would have probably looked better by not posting at all, I did not agree with the Sailor Moon wagon, and the way Mai was pushing it by not only considering any other cases, but also not comparing the Sailor Moon wagon with any other similar cases like that on Light and Annonymous and weighting their reasons.  Leads in well with my vote for today, which is...

##Vote: Mai

I raised all this yesterday, however, and contrary to what CATS said, it was not about voting style, it was about the way Mai went on how Sailor Moon case.  Even people as bad as Kyon tried to consider other cases and ask questions (no matter how meaninglessly put), but only Mai seemed to go on it without referring to anything else, which is quite unforgivable in my eyes, especailly with Moon's flip.

===

@Monoe:

On Kyon, he was a continual scummy presence throughout the game for me, but there always seemed to be someone more scummy than him that pushed him to a second or third.  He's been active lurking, but not as bad as Light was before he made a good post here; he's been voting for Sailor Moon for questionable reasons, but not as badly as D2 Mai.  Between the gaps of my second and third post yesterday, Mai did not improve, and thus what was earlier an observation became a conviction.  After all, he did ask some interesting questions here and there, and I thought that they could lead to something of note, though it seems that they did not.

As for my reasons for voting Light, your reasons were much more specific to Kyon as a person than Light's reasons seemed to be.  I was accusing him of lazy hunting due to him using reasons which I thought could be applied to Crocker and me as well, but I was wrong, hence the vote and unvote.

Also, why set up a bus from D1?

===

As for CATS, how is he important?  For D1 and D2 he had only a marginal presence on the day and had the same amount of content as a Sailor Moon or a Prinny and was pretty much uninteresting.  I don't see what there was to 'follow up'' on when there were more interesting people to go for; reasons for CATS being scum were pretty much obvious and unspoken into D2.

===

Scumpicks for now are Mai, Kyon and maybe Annonymous.  I will have to reread Comedian later, since I don't remember much of him from D2.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #403 on: May 12, 2011, 02:17:33 PM »
Anonymous (0): Monoe
Light Yagami (1): Mr. Crocker
Kyon (2): Monoe, The Comedian
Mai Tokiha (3): Kyon, CATS, Chitose Karasuma

No vote cast: Anonymous, John Cage, Protoman.EXE, Mai Tokiha, Light Yagami

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. You have 60 hours to vote.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #404 on: May 12, 2011, 07:59:42 PM »
Oh Protoman is patrolling through town alone again. Protoman is fine with that. He has plenty of time to read over the past while he waits. By the way, all the town should be reading through Day 1 again and seeing how the flips help any cases they have. We have four identified Navis and one lump of coal to help balance the confusion.

Protoman should mention Chitose is still dead to him. Protoman saw reasons for a Mai and Kyon case but didn't see any reasoning for an Anonymous case. Protoman wants Chitose to outline why he would see Headless 4chan as a virus.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #405 on: May 12, 2011, 08:14:27 PM »
Look at the scum go.

##Vote: Kyon

Like I said yesterday. I was certain Sailor Moon was scum... and I was reading Kyon-town based on her flip aswell as D1 interactions.

Sailor Moon flipping town means that all that shit Kyon did in Day 1/2 actually has scum intent.

And what does Kyon mean "I haven't made any cases"? I posted a full scum to town list.

And now with SM's flip coming back negative, I'm forced to reevaluate.

Kyon is very opportunistically trying to drive me into the ground because I made a mistake tunneling Sailor Moon.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #406 on: May 12, 2011, 08:22:23 PM »
So basically what I can surmise is that the case against me is that I was wrong about Sailor Moon. That's it.

Yes, I tunneled on Sailor Moon.

Yes I was certain she was scum.

Apparently, so were 6 other people.

So why is it that I'm getting the blame, when I'm the one who posted all the cases against Sailor Moon...

and 6 other people hopped along for the jolly fucking bandwagon, and are now getting a free pass?

Crocker/Kyon/Comedian

That's your scum team.

Honorable Mentions incase I'm wrong again: Anonymous, Monoe,

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #407 on: May 12, 2011, 08:55:47 PM »
That isn't good enough. Mai is also still dead to Protoman. Mai has been insisting SOS Slave Boy is town for so long that all her previous reads were based on that. Mai needs to point out 'all that shit' SOS Slave Boy did and explain how it is now the work of a virus. Mai needs to make a good, long and hard detailed case. Mai also needs to make a new list that isn't based on Sailor Moon being a virus and SOS Slave Boy being town. Mai thought Crocker was a virus for attacking SOS Slave boy, who Mai now says is a virus. What is your case on Crocker now? Comedian didn't even vote for Sailor Moon, he voted for SOS Slave Boy. What is your case on Comedian for being a virus?

A list is not a case. Protoman wants to hear your thoughts and reasoning for EVERYONE you suspect, Mai.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #408 on: May 12, 2011, 09:09:05 PM »
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Where are your cases?

I'll do what you've asked, because it is in towns best interest.

But I don't like how you're telling everyone to do things like you're a town god, and then don't actually provide anything yourself.

You say people are dead to you. Why are all these people scum? Where are YOUR cases?

I want cases for all of them. Points for Points.

Nice reaction image, btw.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #409 on: May 12, 2011, 09:17:29 PM »
Protoman is a town god! Protoman will carry this entire day by himself if he has to. Protoman isn't giving anyone his cases until everyone has checked in and his demands are met. Being dead to Protoman doesn't make you a virus. Protoman think you should spend less time arguing with him and more time digging yourself out of the hole you've dug for yourself by tunneling on Sailor Moon and defending Kyon for two days. If you want to live through today you need to realize that you look bad and you are going to be deleted if you can't explain the things that I've asked of you convincingly. People aren't likely to be distracted by you throwing accusations at me.

Crocker, Kyon, Comedian. Cases on why they are scum. Secondary reasonings for why Anonymous and Monoe would be scum after them.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #410 on: May 12, 2011, 09:23:22 PM »
To clarify, being dead to Protoman means your opinions today are completely useless and Protoman will not treat you like an intelligent human being until you fix it.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #411 on: May 12, 2011, 09:25:04 PM »
You'll get your cases in due time.

I'm not going to ignore things like this just because I'm being asked for something else though. Learned that lesson all too well yesterday.

I want to know why you think yourself above posting ANYTHING resembling a case.

My cases on Crocker/Kyon/Comedian are coming, aswell as on Monoe and Anonymous.

It's gonna take a while though.

P-Edit: Yeah, whatever. [REDACTED]

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #412 on: May 12, 2011, 09:34:33 PM »
:3 If Mai wants to guess what Protoman is looking for she is free to, but he would appreciate if she kept her guesses on the inside. Protoman apologizes for being ungentlemanly but Protoman has no intention of answering that question yet.

« Reply #413 on: May 12, 2011, 09:59:39 PM »
... I think I'm going to assume this is a bastard mod game and Moon really was scum, then go from there. That seems so much more appealing than the alternative... Doesn't work, huh?
Anyway.

Mai: I can't really fault her for tunneling on Moon. I did pretty much the same, so I can understand why she did it. Will have to see her full cases to really assess her.

Kyon: Still scummy. Main reason was and still is his wagon jumping on D1.

##Vote: Kyon

Cats: Also still scummy, but after Moon's flip, I definitely prefer Kyon being lynched over him.
Why do you put me as a possible third scum pick in your #399, yet mention my actions only once in that post? Is it based solely on me tunneling on Moon for 2 days?

Anonymous: I just read all his posts side-by-side... and he hasn't done much besides attacking Moon and briefly attacking Cats. As with Mai, I'll need to see what cases he makes today; he's giving off similar vibes as Cats, though, so I'm currently leaning towards scummy on him. Added bonus is the wagon hopping Monoe mentioned in his #381. He was already on the Moon wagon on D1, but the switch to Cats D2 looks a bit off.

That's it for now because of :time:. And I think I'll have to look into my own D2 wagon tomorrow. More once I've gotten to that.

Ah, Protoman: If it's what I think it is, it would be really awesome. :V

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #414 on: May 12, 2011, 10:21:34 PM »
And so the only reason for changing his vote as scum at that point in time, would be if Sailor Moon were ALSO scum.

See the logic?
Sailor Moon flipping town means that all that shit Kyon did in Day 1/2 actually has scum intent.
Uh huh.
And what does Kyon mean "I haven't made any cases"? I posted a full scum to town list.
Yeah, you made a scum -> town list. Any reasoning whatsoever that isn't "gut" for anyone?
And Raito has spent the entire game making only cases against people that already have a fair amount of suspicion on them and has yet to change this.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #415 on: May 12, 2011, 11:01:50 PM »
Ugh, so, catch up time, wonderance at who changed my posts per page to 5, and then sometime between tonight and tomorrow, reviewing D1, since Protoman is right, D1 is where we'll find things now.

Going to say I disagree with the Comedian and going to conjecture that he has no idea how reaction fishing actually works. Hint, has nothing to do with meta!

Crocker's post interests me.

Quote from: Crocker
Wanna hear a nice long post from her, telling who is scum, and why without basing it off of the alignment of unconfirmed players.

This would be cool, if not for

Quote from: Crocker
Given the way you heavily defended Light, I would like more than a line on how you could buy his case now.

That. May I ask if you are calling Monoe scum or merely pressing her on this?

Um...do you have any reason at all to "hate voting", Protoman? That seems decidedly anti town (NOT scummy, but I'm curious as to your motivation here). Oh, hi, thanks for beating me to the whole "post some fukken reads" thing. Though I'll note that people apparently were ignoring that yesterday when I voiced some support. What's REALLY interesting is how anonymous continually evaded producing said reads.

Anyway, my three would be....well, for now, before rereading:

Kyon, for stuff I've mentioned plus his jumpy behavior around the Sailor Moon wagon

Anonymous for so cutely evading any semblance of actual solid stances, instead getting in cute fights with Sailor Moon.

CATS for CATS. By which I mean his INCREDIBLY sad amount of content and overall failure to try. He's seeing how little he can get away with. I propose we show him that he didn't make the cut.

Anyway, still haven't gotten to rereading Chitose, because honestly I'm very fatigued by this game. That said, I'll do my best to get that out tonight. Or the D1 read. Not sure I'll get both. I'll note that I remember her first post today striking me as bad, but I skimmed it, and haven't gotten to it yet in actual catch up.

Monoe's synopsis encourages my choice to be to reread Chitose. I vaguely remember what she's pointing out and can't disagree.

Lovin' Crocker blaming Proto for Crocker's hammer. By which I mean hating.

Kyon's post makes me feel nervous about a Mai/Kyon connection. It feels a lot like Kyon sees this coming and is trying to distance. Note that he seems most nervous about Mai calling him town "unsupported". This reads a lot like "Fuck, scumbuddy, don't DO that"

STOP THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESSES

##Vote Kyon
##Confirm Vote Kyon
##EVERYONE BETTER FUCKING LYNCH KYON RIGHT FUCKING HERE

HELLO 3rd party discreditation. What the FUCK is that shit? We've had one kill a night and you're going to hem haw Protoman as "reminding you of the SK in DtB"? No. You're dead.

CATS: I voted Sailor Moon because of her hypocrisy regarding Anonymous, her rather shitty cases on several people, and the fact her flip would lead to interesting connections which are being explored today. Particularly regarding the behavior around her wagon D1. I'm pretty sure I said all this.

That said, I actually like this post a lot. It's fairly solid. Make more posts like that, please.

All right, I actually misread Chitose's post when I thought it was bad, though I still have questions. What makes the D2 Sailor Moon lynch different from your stated reasoning for jumping on the D1 Prinny lynch, Chitose? And what do you think of CATS now? I notice he's not in your scum list now, but the reasons he was scummy D2 are apparently obvious? However, apparently he was acting about the same level as Prinny and Sailor Moon, both townies? There's a lot of shifting around that doesn't make sense here. Please clarify

Not sure how I feel about Light's post. Not sure how much I care, honestly, since Kyon is dying today.

But, I'll still put the work in I promised.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #416 on: May 12, 2011, 11:05:10 PM »
Oh, being caught up, let me pull out the three cases Proto asked for.

I want Kyon dead for his activity around the Sailor Moon wagon, his more or less active lurking, his tendency to jump on easy wagons, and now his attempts to discredit you with FUCKING THIRD PARTY SPECULATION and his potential connections to Mai. If he flips scum, Mai is more likely to be such, as Monoe said.

I want Anonymous dead because he's been manifestly anti town, instead attacking Sailor Moon more when *REASONABLY* asked for cases on other people, which, IIRC, he still has never applied, and generally his content being IIoA. He asks for stuff and never follows through. Asking questions is a good way to look pro town without doing much.

CATS...I actually don't want AS dead anymore. So, instead, I think I still want Light dead, mostly for the case I had D2, which *also* worked around the whole easy target principle + a ridiculous amount of active lurking.

Now, since I'm here, reread of Chitose forthcoming.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #417 on: May 12, 2011, 11:10:33 PM »
Oh, as an aside. KYON IS AT L-1!

I actually didn't count before voting. But fuck it, I want him dead. Anyone who hammers is pretty obviously scum anyway, now that I've made the vote count clear.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #418 on: May 12, 2011, 11:11:38 PM »
EBWOP: Hammers right now, rather, before discussion has ended.

And just to make sure it's seen

KYON IS AT L-1! DON'T FUKKEN HAMMER HIM!

« Reply #419 on: May 12, 2011, 11:15:47 PM »
##Unvote

for now.