Author Topic: UD vs Ruro (and Mima!) - The Clash of the Titans!  (Read 32960 times)

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
Re: UD vs Ruro (and Mima!) - The Clash of the Titans!
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2009, 12:21:27 AM »
i will say something: never believes who you are or you must be better than other.Be better than yourself.
a little real tale who happen only today: the past week i post in my DA account this: http://vivitheheiwa.deviantart.com/art/the-ANOTHER-bad-end-145356254 ... suddenly, this appears in the image storage of the fan of that game, and one of them comments who wants see how i draw girls (they not know who no was i who put the image there!) then, after a day and a night, end this: http://vivitheheiwa.deviantart.com/art/Katawa-Shoujo-cast-1th-version-146052963 ... and again ends in their collection of fanarts. I read who have lots of details who need fix, critiques, etc.Fun, because they don`t know who im reading that...XD...in DA,few people have courage of hard critiques...sigh even myself, because i don?t like the dramas n_n)...and then http://vivitheheiwa.deviantart.com/art/Katawa-Shoujo-Cast-edited-145872546 ... fix the details.And looks better than before.

the point is who never create something for show who you can make it (in my case, was for a strange kind of proud)...only for the joy of creation...even if you doing bad...the fixes will come later and can be good too.
come on, you two. We lives in the same Ego (Kilgamayan`s Ego, remember?) please no turn your egos into houses where more people can live (we have limited space inside this house...where we put Uboa then? XD) remember who is,after all,fanfiction, made for love of the world where our fab charas live. Not be so serious, this no are for money...but be better than yourselves.
U.D.must write his fanfictions here too again...Ruro make drabbles (she write epic number of pages, now can make short stories!) experiments...and maybe a collaboration from the two. why not? (please hear me write even a short yaoi fanfic because no exist and Rou write me only a half, thanks Rou n_n) we are friends, ne? forget the egos eggs.

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
  • The Eternally Bored Butler
« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2009, 12:22:31 AM »
Go UD! Your so much better then that ruro.  :V

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2009, 12:28:26 AM »
Go UD! Your so much better then that ruro.  :V

must be: U.D. better than the U.D. from before; And Ruro better be than the Ruro from before.

and you better than yourself. is autosuperation. (is write well? XD)

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2009, 12:38:44 AM »
Ruro wins this argument because she has better taste in leather jackets.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2009, 12:49:42 AM »
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Mima

• Permabanned
  • By Benny1
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2009, 01:50:48 AM »
(Actually, I'm trying to figure out how my topic got locked. Logs show that my account did it but I certainly didn't do it. I was wondering why there were no comments or bumps for so long.  :-[ )

ANYWAY, I find no weight in your argument where you are using two terrible anime series as evidence. Why did Sailor Moon survive and not the other one? It's simply because the Japanese think that poorly dressed schoolgirls are better to watch at then some dude. if you're suggesting that the only way to keep interesting in YOUR stories is to provide 24/7 fanservice then I will have no part in it.

I love my audience, they're what keep me writing. But I feel sorry for yours who are abused by endless dragging chapters, they want to know the end and yet you tease them, making them think the end is near and then you pull something else and mak them wait even longer. WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT?

Comedy... Hah, comedy... YOUR ARGUMENT IS NOTHING BUT COMEDY. Not everyone thinks that comedy is the greatest genre of story, some prefer a gripping story or a plot that might make them think. RiG has it's comedic moment but I don't flood them because they're rotting to the mined, they're repetitve and there's much better alternatives or ways to inplement it into a QUALITY story.

Fanon can exist, but if it deviates too far from the origin and becomes non-recognisable, is that not just creating OCs, a thing which you but earlier claimed was a sin?

« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2009, 02:06:22 AM »
If this thread doesn't get LCed then well...

That would be rather disappointing :V

Lite?彼女

• きゃー!
  • Surprisingly Lite
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2009, 02:11:55 AM »
this whole thread... :V

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2009, 03:15:21 AM »
So Mima is in this battle as well it seems...this is indeed a surprise.

Mima has gained my support as well in this struggle. I am positive my support shall thrust both him and UD towards victory here. Fight hard, for the embodiment of terror is at your side giving you strength to do the impossible.
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Paul Debrion

• Highroller
  • Back again for more!
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2009, 03:20:06 AM »
I cannot decide.  :(
I'll come up with an evil scheme later. First, it's time to build a giant robot!

You can't have a good evil scheme without a giant robot!

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2009, 03:34:51 AM »
Fight hard, for the embodiment of terror is at your side giving you strength to do the impossible.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #133 on: December 08, 2009, 04:00:15 AM »
I think mine clashes better.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2009, 04:00:20 AM »
UD raises some important points that I must address.

First off, you are right. I do not have a website of my own. I am not a working woman, you see; I am a full-time student at university, a position I always wanted but never dreamed I would be in. I don't have much money at all, save what I earned at my summer job, and that's food and book money. In favor of staying at university, I have had to sacrifice some of the things I wanted but did not need. Given that MoTK effectively gives me a free hosting space, I do not see why I, as a mere student, should not use it with thanks. Perhaps you can afford to do what you like, but those of us who are limited in our financial means should not be mocked for them. As Tevye said in Fiddler on the Roof, "it is no shame to be poor-- but it is no great honour, either." But you probably don't watch plays, comedic or dramatic, stuck up there in your ivory tower.

You talk of sacrifices you had to make, and all I can see is how far you have deluded yourself. Have you been to the library recently? Oh, of course not, you can afford to buy the books at a bookstore. In any case, I have noticed a strange phenomenon when it comes to picking out books I may like, and that is this: Good books have good covers. It's odd to say that one can indeed judge a book by its cover, but that seems to be the case these days. Graphic designers pull out all the stops when they make covers, bringing all their talents to the forefront so that the writer can benefit. Not that you would know this, as you practice no other artistic disciplines.

My point is that you must be proud of what you write, UD. Proud to the point that yes, you are willing to spend time to make it look good. No, it doesn't increase the quality of the fiction, and no, it does not make you a better writer to have a good website interface. But it does show that you care about your fiction, UD, and are willing to put in hard work and effort into making it look appealing to the eye.

Speaking of, commenting? I remember Trilkk, the programmer/reader genius, once putting you through a one-hour lecture of simple coding you could do to get rid of frames and make your site look good. That was a year ago. Whether or not you implemented his ideas should go without saying. You didn't listen to the most basic of comments, so why would you listen to extended feedback? I do acknowledge that you listen to your peers, but the fact that newcomers will arrive at your site and reasonably assume that no one ever had anything contrary to say to your writing remains. Off-site criticism is a cop-out at best.

I also laugh at your mockery of comedy-- you too, Mima. You reek of ivory towerhood in that sense. You are right on one thing: comedy has never been as prized as drama or tragedy, and to be fair I prefer the latter two as well. But you must respect humour, UD. Do you read newspapers, by chance? I've been doing it since I was eleven years old; I would grab a newspaper at my local bus stop on my way to school and read it, and what I have found is that cartoonists possess a gift that mere writers like you cannot begin to comprehend; in one to four panels, they can get their message across far more easily than if they had written comprehensive essays on the subject.

Philistines like you assume that comedy is equal to shallowness, which is dangerous. Not for the comedian, for you. I have here a volume of Mafalda, a Spanish-language "comic" from 1960s and 70s Argentina. At the time, the totalitarian regime there was brutally cracking down on civil freedoms, among them freedom of speech and press. Newspapers were a prime target. But not comics. You see, the regime didn't think comics were a very big threat, passing them off as a child's amusement. So the writer of Mafalda used their pompous arrogance to get his message through to his readers, while making them laugh just enough that no one in the government figured out what was going on. Mafalda is a prime example of comedy used to slip under the radar and show its readers the truth, all without arousing a single suspicion, because the regime underestimated its power.

You disrespect and underestimate comedy, saying that it's shallow and empty, but I can assure you that through well-crafted comedy you can reach an audience, conveying messages every bit as deep and important as those in a drama. The fact that you claim otherwise merely exposes you for the fraud you are; go back and learn to appreciate all literary genres before you come back here to try and preach about the human condition. Learn to laugh at yourself, UD; no one likes a writer who can't take a joke every now and again. Remember, as the Doctor said, "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."

This argument applies to the both of you, my fellow writers keyboard typists. And moreover, I do not see why fanon and canon cannot coexist. Is it really so hard to believe that Yuyuko, who is canonically a master of making people think that she's ditzier than she really is, wouldn't enjoy eating? We all have our quirks. I don't see how this is against the spirit of Touhou more than it is enhancing the overall universe, how it somehow makes Yuyuko, or any other character, less realistic than she is in canon only.

When you both understand comedy, only then will you appreciate drama, and only then will you be able to understand my overwhelming literary genius.

Peace, bros. I'm outie.

Usually Dead

« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2009, 06:45:04 AM »
Hypocrisy, shortsightedness, and now.... superficiality? What's next in the spectrum of your vile personality traits? Greed? Lust?

Your argument, Ruro, astonishes me at the same time it disgusts me. You again burn the candle at both ends, preaching both the vain glory of superficial appearances while trying to maintain the spiritually-minded countenance of a non-material person. You cannot be both Napoleon and Buddha, though your studies into history may have confused you so badly as to forget where one great figure ends and another begins.

No, there is no shame in being poor. Nor is there any shame in working hard for an honest paycheck. I won't even deign to feel guilty over my modest spending power. That I can buy books from the bookstore or online is no reason to feel guilty, no more than carrying a library card. You should feel guilt though, Ruro, for touting yourself as some pure intellectual and penniless school-goer while criticizing me for lacking in visual style in the very next breath.

I meant to cast no shame on you for not having a website of your own, and there's no reason not to take advantage of free community services like MoTK. But you should be ashamed for accusing me of the opposite, of asserting crude superiority for having a website of my own. When did I say that having a website made me better than you? I mentioned it only to show that I care deeply for my written works. My deeds of time and money investment show that.

I do care something for visual presentation. If I didn't, I'd simply present my stories in a plain-formatted .txt file, and damn anyone's reading experience. But no. Instead, I design my website in the style that I find most enjoyable to read from - the simple paperback novel. This is not a cop-out or act of laziness. I hold the understated simplicity of my website as the best possible layout for conveying online fiction with maximum mental/emotional impact on the reader. Fancy images, headers, cover art, would do nothing but detract from that.

You judge the book by it's cover, Ruro. You openly admit that you believe a fallacy decried by one of our oldest cliche bits of wisdom. "Good books have good covers?" How shallow. How pedantic! Indeed good books have good covers. They also have bad covers, or no covers at all. Bad books also have good covers, with enormously expensive photography to cover up their utter lack of content.

Indeed, that's rather reminiscent of your arguments.

Finally, humor? Why place such importance on it? It has it's place, but that place isn't one of longevity. It's good to laugh. You'll even find the rare bit of humor in my works, but I don't aim for it. I care too much for the work to cheapen it so. You, on the other hand, are welcome to cling to it as though it would save your otherwise empty writing. Be the standup comedian of the community, Ruro. Realize too late that the audience is laughing at you, and not with you.

Lastly, you have no place at all to question the personal investment I put in my writings. You go to school? That's noble. You want to become a historian, a humanitarian? That's a true moral wonder. You, however, have made no lifetime commitment to the written word. The same is not true for me. You write as a hobby. I write because it is my very life.

Go back to scribbling on your college-ruled notepad, Ruro. I'll slowly forget about you, just as the rest of history will, as I write the fiction that defines philosophical meaning, swashbuckling adventure and heart-aching romance for our generation.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #137 on: December 08, 2009, 07:04:08 AM »
I'll slowly forget about you, just as the rest of history will, as I write the fiction that defies philosophical meaning, swashbuckling misadventure and heart-aching romance for Yuyuko

Fix'd. :V

Spoiler:
Naw man I like your work, but Ruro's speaks to me more.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #138 on: December 08, 2009, 11:04:00 AM »
I have here a volume of Mafalda

Point for you, Ruro.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2009, 11:53:07 AM »
Tewi endorses Mima.

Mima

• Permabanned
  • By Benny1
« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2009, 05:56:53 PM »
Comedy is a simple-minded placeholder for quality content. You'd be wise to remember that. The greatest of comedies will always be looked down upon by stories with quality thought out plots. You enjoyed the comics in newspapers since you are unable to comprehend the text that covers the rest of the content, plus newspaper comics aren't funny, what does that say?

Your overwhelming literary genius is as much "genius" as Cirno is displayed in the fanon of which you love so much.

Now, let me bring up a famous little term. "Never judge a book by it's cover." You mentioned it briefly but failed to comprehend the whole scale of it. Sure, someone can make a book nowadays and give it the greatest cover ever like just a giant picture of my glorious self, but just because that cover makes it good and maybe better to books around it, but elsewhere there will be a good with a terrible cover, may it be br due to age or lack of funding to do so, but it will be much greater than you can ever aspire to write. Looks mean nothing, it's the core of the book that counts, the writing itself.

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #141 on: December 09, 2009, 01:42:44 AM »
In the end none of you win because it was Ammy who did that fanfic of Cirno humping a table corner.

« Reply #142 on: December 09, 2009, 01:48:37 AM »
A-F clearly wins for writing THE CHAIR

« Reply #143 on: December 09, 2009, 02:13:36 AM »
Hmm, yeah, true ...

But on the other hand, A-F isn't the one who did basically the only original thing I've ever seen anyone do with the "lol sakuya is jealous of china-tits" thing. Sorry, A-F, for the purposes of this thread, I'm sticking with my Kilga write-in. |3

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #144 on: December 09, 2009, 03:28:21 AM »
If you bastards keep this up I'm going to have to go to Krieg's DA and start beating you over the head with it.

Drake

« Reply #145 on: December 09, 2009, 03:31:57 AM »
Hmm, yeah, true ...

But on the other hand, A-F isn't the one who did basically the only original thing I've ever seen anyone do with the "lol sakuya is jealous of china-tits" thing. Sorry, A-F, for the purposes of this thread, I'm sticking with my Kilga write-in. |3
Meiling is Awesome :V
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 04:08:39 AM by Suikama »

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Lite?彼女

• きゃー!
  • Surprisingly Lite
« Reply #146 on: December 09, 2009, 04:04:31 AM »
A-F clearly wins for writing THE CHAIR
this until i see a sequel

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #147 on: December 09, 2009, 04:07:13 AM »
I can't vbelieve I actually read this whole thing(shut up mom, I know what time it is. I'll be in bed soon).
I never read anything from any of the three, and thus imo Ruro wins because she was awesome and coherent.
Also Mafalda.

actually
In the end none of you win because it was Ammy who did that fanfic of Cirno humping a table corner.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #148 on: December 09, 2009, 04:23:09 AM »
Quote from: The Story of Gensokyo, by KriegsaffeNo9
There are many empty places in the world which, in secret, contain multitudes.  Some are fragile paradises: Strawberry Heaven, where at the peak of the vine-strewn mountain one can count the seats in the Invisible Clergy.  Some simply are: the House of Leaves, whose empty darkness is vast enough to swallow the earth.  Some are dismal hells: the Maw, the vast digestive organ whose every mouth is a Bag of Devouring.  Then there are places so unspeakable they frighten the hells themselves.  There is one that is worst of all.

Its name is Gensokyo.

It began with Yukari.

One day, in the Emperor's court, Yukari Yakumo rose from a portal bedecked with crimson ribbon.  The Emperor cried, "Sorceress!  You have teleported from my wife!  Now her life's blood is spilled, her sweetbreads scattered across the floor!  My joy, my love, is dead!  Why have you done this, witch?"

Yukari was heard to say, "Well, I was going to borrow some rice, but I guess this means I'm queen now.  That's the rule."  Before the king could raise protest, Yukari sat across his lap and addressed the people of Japan: "Create for your queen a monument that will rise to the heavens and dwarf the works of man; it is this, or I shall bridge the gap between the Beginning and the End, and all the universe shall end.  Now git!  That bitch isn't going to reach the moon by itself."

When progress on the monument seemed lacking, Yukari said, "Well, what's taking so long?"

"You have just made the announcement, my queen," said a meek messenger, who only now turned to find his horse.

"Lazy bastards.  I should just end the universe right now."

"Off my lap," said the Emperor through grit teeth.  Yukari responded by further entrenching herself into his lap.

For several terrible months, Yukari ruled Japan from the seat of the Emperor's lap, annihilating whoever rose against her and letting the empire sink further into night.  With all the engines of war and peace turned to the creation of Yukari's grim monument, the enemies of the Land within and without grew daring and strong.  Fiends of all sorts rose to prominence, feasting on the peasants and nobility alike.  Distant war-drums beat with incessant eagerness.  The end seemed to breathe down the neck of the Land of the Rising Sun.

In his desperation, as Yukari slept in an alcohol-addled haze, the Emperor sought the highest priests in all the lands and begged them for a solution to Yukari's iron-fisted rule.  All but one agreed that Nippon must now turn to the only gods who answered the prayers of the faithful.  Only Hakurei, that willful priestess, refused to invoke the Great Old Ones.

Together, the priests and Emperor compelled the hands of three earthbound gods: Chagnaur Faugn, the perverse living parody of humanity's futile little religions; Rhan-Tegoth, the fetid amphibian fiend whose blood-drinking tentacles writhe in the hearts of all carnivorous beings; and Ubbo-Sathla, the amorphous sorcerer-god of the lonely kingdom of Earth.  The Emperor begged them to make a prison to hold the unnatural beings plaguing the empire, that Japan may again know a moment's peace.  The gods agreed to pool their efforts in exchange for a stake in the otherspace they were to create.  Startled that the gods demanded so little payment, the Emperor agreed, and so the gods set to make their dark work.  All the humans had to do was try and make a deal with Yukari.

The next day, after Yukari finished vomiting the previous evening's dinner, the Emperor approached her with an offer: if she would reside in a stately otherworldly palace during the creation of her monument, she could reside in ultimate luxury without having to ponder the slowness in action of all her servants.  Yukari found the offer appealing, on the condition that she be able to take as many servants as she wished.  The Emperor said, "Of course, my lady.  How can we turn down the desires of a queen?  I assume you'll want only the most powerful of servants..."

Yukari gathered, with her ridiculously strong magical abilities, all the myriad fiends and spirits of the empire, and bid them to the land the Emperor specified--behind the Hakurei shrine.  As the assembled armies of spirits watched, a marvelous thing took shape.  A vast sphere coalesced from the cold morning air, bending and refracting light and space like sunlight on a pool of gasoline-stained water.  A shining door burned open, and beyond was a vast and verdant forest.  Yukari, claiming the work entirely her own, invited every beast--and several villages of weeping, screaming humans--into the otherspace, which she dubbed, on the spot, Gensokyo.  The beasts and their human chattel flooded into the otherspace, an unspeakable parade yet to be equaled in the daylight.  The Emperor and his priests watched as the last of the monsters, a scattering of fairies, flew into the otherspace; when the last had entered, the door shut, and the aberration faded from view.

And in its place were the avatars of the three gods.

"In this place," said Chagnaur Faugn, "I shall raise a mirror to all human society.  As the weak labor and die at the will of the strong, so shall the weak labor and die beneath cruel and unspeakable masters.  There shall be gods here, gods whose whims are as unpredictable as any human's, and whose powers are comparable to the least of the Old Gods.  As man preaches love and peace and practices hatred and war, so too shall this land be the domain of violent hypocrites."

"In this place," said Rhan-Tegoth, "shall prosper the hungry and sharp-toothed.  The nights shall sing with the baying of jackal-gods.  The spirits shall eat without ceasing.  The only law will be the law of the jungle, that the sharpest teeth and fastest claw will reign over the meek.  For as long as this place exists, there shall be an unceasing feast of bloody flesh and intoxicating delights, all at the expense of the least among the greatest."

"In this place," said Ubbo-Sathla, "shall I secret away the greatest of magics.  Here the privileged shall be gifted with arts man may use to finally better this wasteful, shameful world.  The mystic lore of ages shall reside in the hearts of crude, self-interested brutes who shall squander their gifts as they squander the lives of mortals and the most fragile of their own sisters.  No man may seek these treasures without knowing final death."

And above the three, a shining figure burst from the sky.  This was no Old One, but an Elder God.  "Of course," chortled Nodens, "you would be so dramatic as to confine the horrors of man in this place.  But you presume too much.  For while the world is plagued with the selfish, mighty, and cruel, so too is it armored and nurtured by the selfless, brave, and kind!  They are but men--and such glory they shall bring to your 'hell!'  In the end, though you brag of man's worthlessness, shall the meek inherit the earth, shall the downpresser-man know his truest worth in the weight of the human spirit, shall wonder tame the horrible."

From the cowering priests and Emperor came Hakurei.  In her hands were the mightiest weapons of mankind.  "So it shall be," she said.  "Great Nodens, I shall police this land, and by my spear and spell shall the demons within be tamed!"  With a thunderclap, she tore open the way to the otherspace and slid in like a leech in an open wound.

"Who was that?" asked Nodens.  "Never mind; for these shall be my agents.  They are the greatest of humanity, the song of courage that will keep the earth fighting until it is finally champion of its vices.  Behold!"  And with a sweep of his silver hand he created two tiny beings.  They were, in appearance, plump-cheeked, dazed-looking heads--a blobby, gentle parody of the Emperor and the Hakurei priestess.

"...What do they do, exactly?" asked the Emperor.

"They shall take it easy," said Nodens.

"Take it easy!" assured the heads, and they scooted into the otherspace behind Hakurei.

"Oh, how easy they shall take it," said Nodens; and with that, the three avatars and the god himself disappeared.

"Well," the Emperor said, "I suppose I'll have to find a new wife now.  Tell me, where might I find a woman who will not object to sitting on cakes?"

And thus was the beginning of Gensokyo--the darkest hell of man's heart, in which thrive the brightest glory of man's soul.  One day they shall rise up and excise the tumors that rule the phantasmagoric kingdom of ten million devils.

Until then, they will take it easy.

« Reply #149 on: December 09, 2009, 07:01:36 AM »
Meiling is Awesome :V
Yes, that's the point. |3

this until i see a sequel
He had Dan-Heron write one, containing an actual resolution ...