Author Topic: [東方意地奴 ~ Touhou Ijiyatsu] - Monarchly Moron (Ver. 1.00f)  (Read 107156 times)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: 東方意地奴 ~ Touhou Ijiyatsu - Monarchly Moron (Ver. 1.00f)
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2009, 09:39:07 AM »
Yea now you mention that Nobu. It does look weird.

* Helepolis notes down.

Good thing to keep in mind your point.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2009, 10:32:21 AM »
Serp has suggested one of my cards be *Asterisk Moe*

I completely agree.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2009, 11:12:56 AM »
You know that your dialog is definitely going to be enclosed in asterisks, right?

What was the reason you said you used asterisks again? Some kind of pact you made? :3
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2009, 11:14:15 AM »
You know that your dialog is definitely going to be enclosed in asterisks, right?

What was the reason you said you used asterisks again? Some kind of pact you made? :3

Pretty sure that's what he said.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2009, 11:37:03 AM »
*pokes head in thread whilst half asleep and waiting for bus home*

I had been intending to pass out PMs to Serp and Nwbi to arrange a time to get the dialogue down but, well, I've really not been having the best of times lately.[/excuse]

I'll try to get on #ijiyatsu later tonight, but before that I want to try and resolve the whole RL thing with my family. Sorry.

On a lighter note, Drake's piano makes me want to hug him over the internet.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2009, 12:15:13 PM »
The channel is #ijiatsu btw, blame the creators who made the mistake :V

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2009, 12:19:03 PM »
so tilde and asterix moe....

....next we need  #hash moe# and +plus moe+

Anyhow, the info thread may have to be updated with the recent bits of fan art.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2009, 12:27:56 PM »

Exxxcellent.

Pretty sure that's what he said.

Gpop

« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2009, 03:05:31 PM »
Edit: Aaaand Tenshi's on while Gpop's gone. Beautiful. >_>

I'm gonna punch him in the face.

« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2009, 06:51:54 PM »
A pact with who, though? Tewi?

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2009, 08:57:14 PM »
Crazy idea time inspired by:
Ruro should be easter egg character that you unlock upon completing EX/OME stage.

Just so it has a reason to exist other than to dodge more bullets and see a new character.

An Easter Egg character, who doesn't necessarily have to be me (honestly, being a shot type is enough to feed my ego), unlockable after beating Extra, whose two shot types are Tengu gales (Ammy) and possibly Nobu if he were to not be an Extra stage midboss. Or something. I do think the idea of an unlockable playable is neat-o, though, which is why I'd like to bring it up now so you can shoot it down or some such.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2009, 09:02:28 PM »
Make 7HS the easter egg character. I'm sure somebody can find a reason why defeating TSO summons 7HS.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2009, 12:02:12 AM »
I apologize to the people working on this project for the ban I called on Rou. I have judged it necessary to take this extreme course of action after spending much time talking to him. He will be allowed to return when he has sorted out his problems IRL.

If anyone is going to BAWW that Ijiyatsu is more important than Rou's wellbeing, do not expect me to be sympathetic.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2009, 12:08:21 AM »
I think the best thing we can do right now is try to get as much done on the project whilst he's away.  Since he was pretty much the founder of it, I suppose it's the least we can do~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2009, 12:10:04 AM »
Crazy idea time inspired by:
An Easter Egg character, who doesn't necessarily have to be me (honestly, being a shot type is enough to feed my ego), unlockable after beating Extra, whose two shot types are Tengu gales (Ammy) and possibly Nobu if he were to not be an Extra stage midboss. Or something. I do think the idea of an unlockable playable is neat-o, though, which is why I'd like to bring it up now so you can shoot it down or some such.

What? But that's a stupid id--

and possibly Nobu

This is brilliant. Implement this immediately.

But seriously, I think the idea of unlockable PCs as a neat idea, but one to be considered after the foundations of the game that we have so far are closer to completion. Because tacking on another PC, esp. with two shot types, means 2 more scripts to be made + endings and extra programming time.

There are a ton of extra awesome ideas we have and probably will come up with before this game is completed, but we have to draw the line somewhere else this turn into vaporware, y'know? :< Though an unlockable PC can be added in later once the main game is close to complete, if people think its worthwhile to work on. Or hell, that's something entirely possible for an Ijiyatsu 1.5 add on release or something like that. :V

This is definitely an idea to hold onto though, it is neat. (We'll have to figure out a way to organize these kinds of ideas in one place to have easy access to down the line)

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2009, 12:11:23 AM »
I think the best thing we can do right now is try to get as much done on the project whilst he's away.  Since he was pretty much the founder of it, I suppose it's the least we can do~
Damnit, Nemesis. You're supposed to be more controversial to me. :/

But yeah, Rou being gone isn't going to kill the project, Just continue without him best ye can.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2009, 12:13:52 AM »
I apologize to the people working on this project for the ban I called on Rou. I have judged it necessary to take this extreme course of action after spending much time talking to him. He will be allowed to return when he has sorted out his problems IRL.

If anyone is going to BAWW that Ijiyatsu is more important than Rou's wellbeing, do not expect me to be sympathetic.

Rou's wellbeing is indeed more important, so you don't have to apologize. I don't think anyone here expects you to have to, either.

Besides, there is no shortage of things to be worked on anyway, so Rou's dialog and stuff can wait.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2009, 12:17:40 AM »
Personally I think we should stick with the ideas we have for now, and keep any additional ideas in mind for a hypothetical Ijiyatsu 2.  But that's just me~

Spoiler:
Also I want to be a PC if such a thing happens.  Just saying this right now so you all know.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Drake

« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2009, 12:18:45 AM »
In the meantime FIND TENSHI AND MASH HIM UP UNTIL HE STARTS TYPING

ZenB is done, but the rest of you get on that >:|

EDIT: Noted, Rikter is added to Stage 2.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 12:22:25 AM by Drake »

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2009, 12:21:48 AM »
Okay i'll be Stage 2 Embodiment...

We need to get the other people who are embodiment's in here and have them decide who goes/fits where. Just so thats out of the way.

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #110 on: December 05, 2009, 12:23:32 AM »
In the meantime FIND TENSHI AND MASH HIM UP UNTIL HE STARTS TYPING

ZenB is done, but the rest of you get on that >:|

EDIT: Noted, Rikter is added to Stage 2.
I was on #ijiatsu all day yesterday you know >:
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #111 on: December 05, 2009, 12:36:20 AM »
I think someone mentioned a bit earlier about the potential to changing certain characters names that are taken from Touhou characters (I.E. Tenshi and Letty). I was thinking about it, and I actually think we can get away with leaving the names as is. Reasons being that we are being upfront with the fact that the characters are based off forum members from a Touhou forum, and the game is parodying Touhou anyway. (And the fact that its only two characters helps keep it from being overdone.)

I suggest that Tenshi's name stay just 'Tenshi' without a last name (and potentially have Tenshi spelt in Katakana for the Japanese version instead of Kanji, to differentiate from Touhou's Tenshi) And we can also play up the fact that our Tenshi borrows heavily from Touhou's Tenshi for humor purposes in game as well.

Chaore

« Reply #112 on: December 05, 2009, 01:03:36 AM »
I suggest that Tenshi's name stay just 'Tenshi' without a last name (and potentially have Tenshi spelt in Katakana for the Japanese version instead of Kanji, to differentiate from Touhou's Tenshi) And we can also play up the fact that our Tenshi borrows heavily from Touhou's Tenshi for humor purposes in game as well.
Motioning that Tenshi and Letty are now always typed TENSHI and LETTY.

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #113 on: December 05, 2009, 01:04:38 AM »
Motioning that Tenshi and Letty are now always typed TENSHI and LETTY.

KANAKO.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #114 on: December 05, 2009, 01:41:42 AM »
...I'm now imagining Letty and Tenshi dressed up as MASK de Smith.

god dammit Chaore.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Chaore

« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2009, 01:43:06 AM »
...I'm now imagining LETTY and TENSHI dressed up as MASK de Smith.

god dammit Chaore.
You're welcome. Though, Not what I meant in the least.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2009, 01:45:50 AM »
I was going to suggest we re-name them, and slightly change the desighns of some characters so that they arn't too much like touhous
Wotters gonna' wot

Gpop

« Reply #117 on: December 05, 2009, 03:23:47 AM »
I am in the channel right now. I see Trance and Tenshi there too.

« Reply #118 on: December 05, 2009, 03:38:45 AM »
Serp and I are invisible.

« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2009, 03:57:07 AM »
What? But that's a stupid id--

This is brilliant. Implement this immediately.

But seriously, I think the idea of unlockable PCs as a neat idea, but one to be considered after the foundations of the game that we have so far are closer to completion. Because tacking on another PC, esp. with two shot types, means 2 more scripts to be made + endings and extra programming time.

There are a ton of extra awesome ideas we have and probably will come up with before this game is completed, but we have to draw the line somewhere else this turn into vaporware, y'know? :< Though an unlockable PC can be added in later once the main game is close to complete, if people think its worthwhile to work on. Or hell, that's something entirely possible for an Ijiyatsu 1.5 add on release or something like that. :V

This is definitely an idea to hold onto though, it is neat. (We'll have to figure out a way to organize these kinds of ideas in one place to have easy access to down the line)
I'm not actually sure if unlockable playable characters is even possible with danmakufu because of how it's set up.

Even if we did find a way, anyone could "unlock" them by changing a single line of code.