Author Topic: FTL: Faster Then Light: Advanced Mafia (Sector 4, Scrapping Cycle)  (Read 79084 times)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
Re: FTL: Faster Then Light: Advanced Mafia (Sector 2, Combat Cycle)
« Reply #420 on: July 20, 2015, 11:13:26 PM »
I also think Bard has just got to be scum here.  I think DNA is the only one that's presented an argument to say he isn't (not that other people have super strong feelings but still).  This is by far the best option

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #421 on: July 20, 2015, 11:21:15 PM »
So you usually go around criticizing and incriminating people you neither think are scum nor want to lynch?
Even if you think someone is town why wouldn't you question them?
At this point I think DNA is town(Like I said re:Lynch Reistant), he's been useless the whole game beyond battering on about me and Murrin and ignoring other things until he had to put his vote down to not waste it.
And today he's doing the same thing!
So obviously he's been grating on me since all he's done is attack me and murrin while talking about how terrible we are and how great he is.

I already explained my vote on you multiple times. I thought your DNA vote was a policy lynch because your reason did not necessarily mean DNA is scummy in our meta, but I retracted my vote on you because I realized that where you and Murrin came from, the meta considered policy lynching scummy by itself. Don't go around pointing at people and saying "how come you never answered X" when they already, with multiple people, multiple times, when you haven't read what they said. If someone said something confusing, then point it out and ask them to clarify like what I did, instead of pretending said confusing post to not exist.
Oh that's what I missed then (i think I saw it and still thought you were Sel and that's what bumped them up to middling out of danger)
I asked about the policy lynching (Your reason for voting me and not voting DNA) here
Need someone to clarify for the Meta here if it's common to push Policy Lynches. I saw the lurker one not get hammered.
Where I'm from, Seeking non-behavior reasons to lynch someone is considered Scummy,
And this one you didn't answer  :V
Logically, if the Bard  wagon really did catch Shadoweh's attention, the least she could have done was examine Bard.
Oh okay I see.
I mean the only reason I have to suspect Shadoweh is the whole "I think Shalako is town, but i'm attacking his Biggest Town Read" thing.
Uh. I'm not sure what you're asking here. Don't people make cases to convince other people to lynch their scumreads? :V
I'm more wary so I viewed it as Sel coming up desperately with reasons to lynch Shadow over Sel.
Okay, so it seemed it was a mistake, and who Shalako meant to vote was me, not Serela. So what do you think of my reply?
Your reply to me re:Policy (the original not the one just now) was more then fine since you pointed out it's a fish out of water situation.
In light of this, who do you want to vote? And why haven't you re-voted after unvoting Serela?
Also, since they were your previous scumreads, what do you think of Serela and Shadoweh right now?

I don't like things says like this:
I'm pretty sure half my posts are dedicated to lynching you and you can't even work up the ability to be mad at me for it or call me scum for attacking a poor innocent townie you?
That ignore Murrin's very clearly Angry Town reactions earlier.
I don't like Sels voting Dormio for his post that I liked where he explained his thought process.
Of courses I really don't like how Shadow says things like this
Make someone fucking claim already so we can get to the lynching part.
Then is no where to be found as his wagon picks up near deadline to claim.

@dan please explain more.
Do you think a wagon can be pulled off in 6 hours here?

« Reply #422 on: July 20, 2015, 11:23:59 PM »
Like i'm terrified of Timers so I'd be willing to Vote Shadow or Shoot for the moon on Bard, but it's pretty likely with both of those people we won't be getting a claim from them right?
Blind lynching is ballsy even for me.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #423 on: July 20, 2015, 11:32:49 PM »
Conq, are you sure Serela still sounds scummy because those are some pretty Sereley posts up there.
Even if they're concentrated on what an evil witch I am which nearly made me choke on my drink thanks Serela.

Her opinion on Raitaki hardly counts because it's as free of a justified OMGUS opinion as it gets. She's contributed nothing today but waiting around and then sheeping, after doing a tunnel d1. (Tunnelling d1 isn't a condemnation, but the fact that it was followed by this makes it pretty suspicious.)
Do you think my opinion on Raitaki is justified, Serela? Even he admitted that he hadn't put down a reason in his vote post.

Wow Shalako. Why would I not claim? I didn't press for claims when I was here yesterday at.. what was it, ten minutes to deadline? You can't get a claim out of someone who isn't there.

Bard just seems to have quit. :/ Can he not at least get replaced by his hydra partner or something? I think the biggest reason he's not getting voted is just absence so everyone's forgotten about him. Dan, I don't see Bard picking up as a wagon. Your townreads are all people giving me weird vibes. Why u do dis to me?

Bard (1): ActionDan
Shalako (1): Darkninja
Shadoweh (3): Raitaki, Serela, Dorian White
Serela (2): Conqueror, Shadoweh
Conqueror (1): Drone Attack
Defensive Maneuvers: Bard, Shalako
Out of Combat: Murrin

6 hours 20 mins to deadline.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #424 on: July 20, 2015, 11:43:10 PM »
Wow Shalako. Why would I not claim? I didn't press for claims when I was here yesterday at.. what was it, ten minutes to deadline? You can't get a claim out of someone who isn't there.
Goddamn it Spock it's not time for rational thinking!
We've got 6 hours until our reactors blow unless we send an Crew Member into the lethal radiation to fix it and we have to pick one of us soon!
Bard just seems to have quit. :/ Can he not at least get replaced by his hydra partner or something?
Hydra's aren't two people posting on the same account here?
Sky's busy being on his 2nd honeymoon in a hotel with 8 people or something he said so I just thought he was busy.

Your townreads are all people giving me weird vibes. Why u do dis to me?
Expand please.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #425 on: July 20, 2015, 11:50:04 PM »
Even if you think someone is town why wouldn't you question them?
You're not questioning. You're just blatantly making him look bad, without advancing your read on him to boot. Defacing someone's reputation like that while claiming "no I think they're town" is downright malicious and scummy. That post didn't look like "man DNA should stop doing X because it doesn't help town at all", it looked like "guys look how terrible DNA is for doing X".

And this one you didn't answer  :V
Yes I did. In the same post I said "guess it's a community difference where we're fine with occasionally policy lynching, but you guys view it as scummy". Which translates to yes, we do tolerate policy lynches at times.

The points you just brought up against Serela and Shadoweh are also very unsatisfying. What about Shadoweh not taking into account Murrin's earlier angry reactions make her scummy? These reactions were in response to DNA, not Shadoweh, so they have nothing to do with what she asked Murrin. Why is Shadoweh not being here to claim after telling other people to claim in D1 scummy? Serela wasn't the only one to vote Dormio, and not even the first one to, so how does that make her scummier than me and Bard (especially Bard, who started that wagon in the first place)?

Honestly, it feels like you are only digging up these things just because I asked about Serela/Shadoweh and you deem it risky to back off these suspects because you already listed them as scumreads earlier. You still haven't answered what about Serela's recent case against Shadoweh you disliked. If you can't explain it, then I'd have to conclude that you also handwaved it only because it came from one of your announced scumreads, so you don't want to be caught agreeing with them.

cut by 2: What I only admitted that your mention of me made me double-check, Shadoweh >:C Like if you read backwards on my posts, all the reasons for voting you that I repeated (D1 tunneling, lack of follow-up on Murrin wagon thing) had already been mentioned by me in previous posts.

Also for consolidation, I'd like to reiterate that I'd lynch either Shadoweh or Shalako, equal willingness for either currently.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Shadoweh

« Reply #426 on: July 20, 2015, 11:52:44 PM »
They have been before but the admins have decided they don't want to make accounts for us for mafia, so one person posts for the two of them.

Simply put I didn't like either of Dorian's votes (ironically I liked his Serela vote even less then the one on me.)
I still suspect Murrin is just coasting and getting a free pass because of people like you.
And see above for Raitaki staring. I suppose he's right that I should have looked at Bard more closely but, I didn't see anything wrong with Bard before, that's why I was surprised in the first place.

Actually this is nonsense at a late time so I'm just going to drop the bomb. It occured to me that rather then a great claim for me, this is awful because I've fakeclaimed it twice and was actually mafia with this role before. I'm a Bulletproof Bodyguard. <_<

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #427 on: July 20, 2015, 11:53:33 PM »
IE I am your Doctor so stop trying to murder me while I give you medicine.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #428 on: July 21, 2015, 12:00:40 AM »
Hmm well, I guess I'll just go vote Shalako instead unless someone counterclaims?

##Untarget
##Target: Shalako
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #429 on: July 21, 2015, 12:20:20 AM »
Sorry, meant to be here earlier.

Yeah, I liked Serela's response to my posts and don't think I want to lynch that way anymore.

##Unvote

Not really sure where I want to go know which sucks. Shadoweh's claim sure is a claim but anyway I didn't want to lynch there regardless.

I could do a Bard lynch just to save NNR from getting a replacement, plus he didn't drop any real town tells while he was here. Don't really see the wagon picking up though with how many people were against it?

##Target: Shalako
His posting quality has dropped off dramatically since D1, plus I don't understand any of his recent posts. I don't have problems with his reads list like DNA does but the progression of votes afterwards makes no sense. DNA was apparently a top scum read today but that suddenly became Serela. Also the reason to reconsider DNA being town for being a beloved was already in the thread yesterday so no idea why he suddenly flipped in the middle of today.
I have no idea what Serela has to do with policy votes and that's his reasoning for suspecting Serela apparently?
I'm not actually sure whether this is scum or town but it probably has an above average chance of hitting scum, and it's better than the other wagons right now.

Also, if I had a vig right now, I'd hit Murrin with it for sitting on the sidelines all day.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #430 on: July 21, 2015, 12:25:02 AM »
Shalako should prolly claim as well

« Reply #431 on: July 21, 2015, 12:26:29 AM »
You're not questioning. You're just blatantly making him look bad, without advancing your read on him to boot. Defacing someone's reputation like that while claiming "no I think they're town" is downright malicious and scummy. That post didn't look like "man DNA should stop doing X because it doesn't help town at all", it looked like "guys look how terrible DNA is for doing X".
What, you can think someone is dumb and wrong and still think they are town, I've questioned DNA more then enough to know it's like talking to a brick wall.
Do you not think DNA is wasting his time tunnel visioning?
Yes I did. In the same post I said "guess it's a community difference where we're fine with occasionally policy lynching, but you guys view it as scummy". Which translates to yes, we do tolerate policy lynches at times.
Clearly if the post is afters you didn't answer it?
The points you just brought up against Serela and Shadoweh are also very unsatisfying.
Almost like I said earlier they are mild scum reads blurred toghether.

What about Shadoweh not taking into account Murrin's earlier angry reactions make her scummy?
Because the thing she was attacking Murrin for not doing Murrin HAD been doing?
Why is Shadoweh not being here to claim after telling other people to claim in D1 scummy?
Because she attacked people for not claiming then I thought she was gonna disappear until Deadline.
Serela wasn't the only one to vote Dormio, and not even the first one to, so how does that make her scummier than me and Bard (especially Bard, who started that wagon in the first place)?
Serela and you were just sheeping Bard because of the deadline. You I have a town read on and Serela I didn't.

Bards Post where he clears Sel for simply putting effort into the game while Town and Mafia could both put effort into the game.
For clarification, effort equals Town. I think DNA, Shalako and Serela are town-looking at the moment due to the effort they invest

I also disagree with Bards statement that Dormio was mudslinging DNA instead of just voicing his thought process and stating his reasons in thread for rejecting them as too nutty and I like Dan's posts so far so I think Bard was making up a reason to attack Dormio.
Even more so considering Bard lurks until deadline thows out a case and people follow it.
##TargetBard
Honestly, it feels like you are only digging up these things just because I asked about Serela/Shadoweh and you deem it risky to back off these suspects because you already listed them as scumreads earlier.
Naw, thanks for making me question my reads, I'd not have know I was wrong about thinking Serela was you because of it.
Without you questioning me i'd have forgotten about Bard too.
'd still love an actual Dormio post and I still think it's questionable to lynch him as it is but... considering the ~*~riveting~*~ competition? Sure, I'm for it.
This is one of my reasons for doubting Selery as it's very back tracky after sheeping Bard.
You still haven't answered what about Serela's recent case against Shadoweh you disliked
Yea I did, I said it was desperate to find a reason to lynch Shadow over themselfs.
Look at the bad witch with the scummy posts we should lynch the her instead of me!

If you can't explain it, then I'd have to conclude that you also handwaved it only because it came from one of your announced scumreads, so you don't want to be caught agreeing with them.
Well man, if you want to twist yourself into knots to think I'm Mafia not much I can do about it but clearly you can see why one lynchee generating reasons to lynch the other big wagon shouldn't be taken at face value?

« Reply #432 on: July 21, 2015, 12:30:48 AM »
Also the reason to reconsider DNA being town for being a beloved was already in the thread yesterday so no idea why he suddenly flipped in the middle of today.
He used the word Beloved but didn't claim the role yesterday

I have no idea what Serela has to do with policy votes and that's his reasoning for suspecting Serela apparently?
I've already answered this.
I'm also not gonna claim at 2 silly votes and one Policy Tunnel Vision vote rofl.

Conqueror

« Reply #433 on: July 21, 2015, 12:36:34 AM »
Okay, so why the Bard vote now? This was something that could have been discussed earlier in the day.

Also, now that I look again apparently you were voting Serela for something that Raitaki did. What do you think of Raitaki? Apparently this was enough to make Serela your biggest scum read at first so why is it now brush-off-able?

Cut

He used the word Beloved but didn't claim the role yesterday

I am a beloved townie, obviously I also have additional abilities. You will therefore not see me at L-2 even when you decide when I am asleep I am the wagon to go, so please plan this out accordingly.
In fact conq, that's the rest of my ability, you will be able to send it to whomever, and until the person afflicted by this status dies, I lose my beloved status. I entrusted that thing to conq because he's my strongest townread.
This was the only difference, the addition of that extra vote. Are you seriously saying that that made the difference?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

« Reply #434 on: July 21, 2015, 12:45:46 AM »
Okay, so why the Bard vote now? This was something that could have been discussed earlier in the day.
Yea, Bard now because Mr.Spaceship made me re-read the thread to find out just why Sel over Bard/him.
Turns out Bard more suspicious then Sel and Space
Also, now that I look again apparently you were voting Serela for something that Raitaki did. What do you think of Raitaki? Apparently this was enough to make Serela your biggest scum read at first so why is it now brush-off-able?
Answered.

This was the only difference, the addition of that extra vote. Are you seriously saying that that made the difference?
You really expect someone from a different forum where they clearly have different ideas and terminology to know that Beloved means lynch resistant?
Come on, at least try little beyond asks me things I've already answered

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #435 on: July 21, 2015, 12:50:16 AM »
What, you can think someone is dumb and wrong and still think they are town, I've questioned DNA more then enough to know it's like talking to a brick wall.
Again, this would be fine if it stopped at that. But no, you also publicly incriminated him. Even if you think he's town, nobody else has to. This is not just showing people how "dumb and wrong" he is, this is also you trying to get him lynched.
Clearly if the post is afters you didn't answer it?
Well, if I already answered your question before you asked it, why are you asking me why I didn't answer it?
These answers to my previous post aren't really answers. You're repeating basically the exact same thing you said before. That completely defeats the purpose of me asking you.
Sheeping Bard because of the deadline is scummy because...
I also disagree with Bards statement that Dormio was mudslinging DNA instead of just voicing his thought process and stating his reasons in thread for rejecting them as too nutty and I like Dan's posts so far so I think Bard was making up a reason to attack Dormio.
So why didn't you bring this up when you posted this:
I don't like Sels voting Dormio for his post that I liked where he explained his thought process.
The only viable explanation I can think of for this is "Shalako felt he was forced to produce any point at all to pin against Serela/Shadoweh to prove his reads". This is what Serela said when she voted Dormio:
...but I thought all the stuff you brought up against me had been addressed already in my posts? D: Granted, I didn't really bring you up in them, but!

Kinda tempted to go along with this Dormio thing after all.

Well I'm certainly not voting anyone else right now so sure!

##Vote Dormio
Aside from "this Dormio thing", there was no indication why Serela was voting Dormio at all. You'd have to go back and read Bard's case to know what Serela's sheeping, so you'd know Bard was the one who started the mudslinging. If you actually thought that was scummy, you'd have voted Bard then and there, instead of waiting for me to remind you that Bard started it first.

Yea I did, I said it was desperate to find a reason to lynch Shadow over themselfs.
Look at the bad witch with the scummy posts we should lynch the her instead of me!
...What does this have to do with what you think about the case? What about the logic? If Serela made the most logical case in the world with entire pages of evidence leaving 0% doubt of Shadoweh being scum, would you have tossed it away as well if she said that at the end?

Well man, if you want to twist yourself into knots to think I'm Mafia not much I can do about it but clearly you can see why one lynchee generating reasons to lynch the other big wagon shouldn't be taken at face value?
You can...try responding, because that was me stating in advance what I'd think if you didn't so I don't have to make an extra post stating the conclusions if you don't satisfy me .-.

cut by 2:

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #436 on: July 21, 2015, 12:50:58 AM »
edit nevermind the last part you did respond

Conqueror

« Reply #437 on: July 21, 2015, 12:59:16 AM »
Shalako, is English your first language?

You really expect someone from a different forum where they clearly have different ideas and terminology to know that Beloved means lynch resistant?
Where in the thread did someone mention that Beloved means lynch resistant?

I can't find where you apparently answered where you had a Raitaki read but I'm having trouble following all these quote stripe walls. Probably going to go grab dinner first before I read them.
Eh, no one was critical of Bard on D1 so it's not inconceivable that Shalako may have just not read it in detail. But the timing of the realization that Bard is scummy is suspicious given the pressure on Bard today and the situation of the wagons.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #438 on: July 21, 2015, 01:08:49 AM »
I am up,but I can't wall since I am at work. Will catch up later
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

« Reply #439 on: July 21, 2015, 01:26:12 AM »
Again, this would be fine if it stopped at that. But no, you also publicly incriminated him. Even if you think he's town, nobody else has to. This is not just showing people how "dumb and wrong" he is, this is also you trying to get him lynched.
You really expect me to defend myself from your twisted interpretation of my post?
I said nothing of the sort about wanting to get him lynched and I haven't even voted him today.
Stop grasping at straws to paint me being frustrated about DNA in the worst possible made up light..

Well, if I already answered your question before you asked it, why are you asking me why I didn't answer it?
Lets start over.
Why THIS game is it okay for DNA to push policy lynches.
Sheeping Bard because of the deadline is scummy because...
Because before the Case Bard put on on Dorio Sel said that Dorios Post was a Null tell then after Bards post Sel sheeped it.

If you actually thought that was scummy, you'd have voted Bard then and there, instead of waiting for me to remind you that Bard started it first.
Yea  I ignored the whole thing to push for DNA at the time. Unless you mean I should have put bard higher on the Scum list then yea undoubtedly.

...What does this have to do with what you think about the case? What about the logic? If Serela made the most logical case in the world with entire pages of evidence leaving 0% doubt of Shadoweh being scum, would you have tossed it away as well if she said that at the end?
Considering that's not not what happened at all and this is a huge strawman you might want to reconsider.

Where in the thread did someone mention that Beloved means lynch resistant?
Um...It was You? Like clearly if I'd known that i'd have stopped voting DNA D1 for pushing Policy Lynches?

The easiest way to hardconf you would actually be to test your beloved status while it's still active since scum beloved doesn't exist outside of stupid bastard setups. I considered trying to organize that but I don't think this town is organized enough to pull it off within a reasonable time limit so I scrapped the idea.

Maybe an idea to keep for the future if the threshold is smaller and DNA is still alive and can confirm he is still beloved.

« Reply #440 on: July 21, 2015, 01:32:39 AM »
Like you guys can do better then a vote for not knowing Beloved, a Vote for me somehow trying to get DNA lynched when i've been doing nothing of the sort and even have him in the Town Pile and a Policy/Tunnel Vision vote.
Bring your A game.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #441 on: July 21, 2015, 01:48:37 AM »
What other motivation is there? I mean imagine introducing a friend like, "hey this is john he's a close friend of mine!" then you immediately spew a million terrible things about him. I can't imagine anyone ever doing that while somehow not intending to make this john person look like a total jerk in front of everyone. Same thing here.
Considering that's not not what happened at all and this is a huge strawman you might want to reconsider.
I'm not sure how this is a strawman. You didn't mention anything you dislike about the case itself, and only mentioned Serela's comment at the end. Which tells me that the number of issues you had with Serela's logic itself is zero.

« Reply #442 on: July 21, 2015, 02:05:26 AM »
Can you not grasp the concept that thinking someone is dumb doesn't mean you want to lynch them or some how use subtle mind-control on the rest of the town to make them want to lynch them?
Like you can't honestly be worried about me mouthing off at DNA since it's clearly just letting off steam and salt posting.
It's nonsense that somehow a magical wagon would start on DNA because of it and even more so because what would happen?
"I think Shalako is right about Dna being wrong we should lynch him"
"Shalako said DNA is town"
"Oh okay"

And it's a straw man because you built a strawman of what if Selen put out just the bestest case in the whole world, would you still ignore it because you think she is scummy?
You are ignoring My reasons for doubting Sel since it could just be a case built to deflect attention

We are going into Deadline, stop wasting time and find something better.

« Reply #443 on: July 21, 2015, 02:11:25 AM »
Which tells me that the number of issues you had with Serela's logic itself is zero.

ActionDan

« Reply #444 on: July 21, 2015, 02:14:43 AM »
I'll be honest.

I'm just sitting here not giving 2 shits.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #445 on: July 21, 2015, 02:15:18 AM »
and playing LoL with friends

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #446 on: July 21, 2015, 02:24:43 AM »
Watch out, playing Dota2 almost got you killed before

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #447 on: July 21, 2015, 02:26:18 AM »
agagghghghghghghhhhhhh

Charter accidentally disconnected our internet for the last 5.5 hours >:T
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #448 on: July 21, 2015, 02:26:46 AM »
But if Mr.Spaceship wanted to doubt me about DNA why didn't you use this

Instead of trying to weave a conspiracy of me setting DNA to take a fall?
Your reaching is showing and you need to reconsider.

Shadoweh

« Reply #449 on: July 21, 2015, 02:39:40 AM »
:/ Je refuse' that boy is weird but town.

##Target: Murrin Most of town's votes have to move anyways. If you think Murrin is coasting now that the attentions off of him that's more reason to push him now.

3 hours 15 minsish till deadline.