Author Topic: Dr Purvis' Mobile Clinic is in town!  (Read 37207 times)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Re: Dr Purvis' Mobile Clinic is in town!
« Reply #210 on: August 23, 2009, 10:36:41 PM »
I attempted to die in a fire, but I appear to still be alive if somewhat smouldering. What should I do?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #211 on: August 23, 2009, 10:47:28 PM »
I attempted to die in a fire, but I appear to still be alive if somewhat smouldering. What should I do?

Increase the dosage. I'll append this to your bill.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #212 on: August 23, 2009, 10:51:21 PM »
Ok the FCS maintains lock now (it was a fused co-processor) but now my missiles are prematurely detonating before reaching the target.

They seem to approach the target and track properly but the proximity charge goes off way too early, even with a completely clear line of sight.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #213 on: August 23, 2009, 10:55:53 PM »
Also I've been attempting an arcing shot to increase my range but the FCS doesn't seem to properly compensate and calculate for it.

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #214 on: August 23, 2009, 11:04:25 PM »
Ok the FCS maintains lock now (it was a fused co-processor) but now my missiles are prematurely detonating before reaching the target.

They seem to approach the target and track properly but the proximity charge goes off way too early, even with a completely clear line of sight.

Are they set to explode on impact, or at a certain distance or time? If the latter, check your settings. If the settings seem alright, check your software. There may be a bug in the programming, or an error introduce via battle damage. If it is not this, check the hardware. I don't believe it would be hardware in this case, as you've already checked it, but just in case.

Also I've been attempting an arcing shot to increase my range but the FCS doesn't seem to properly compensate and calculate for it.

Is this a feature of the Mark II?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #215 on: August 23, 2009, 11:05:51 PM »
Okay, I'm pretty much entirely on fire now and nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #216 on: August 23, 2009, 11:08:32 PM »
Okay, I'm pretty much entirely on fire now and nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong?

What sort of epidermal symptoms are you experiencing?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #217 on: August 23, 2009, 11:11:53 PM »
My epidermis burnt away some time back. I think I might be down to the bone now.

As a side note if it means anything, I ate out at Eientei the other day and I got offered this weird green liquid. Could drinking that be part of the problem?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #218 on: August 23, 2009, 11:12:57 PM »
My epidermis burnt away some time back. I think I might be down to the bone now.

As a side note if it means anything, I ate out at Eientei the other day and I got offered this weird green liquid. Could drinking that be part of the problem?

Apply some kerosine.

Now I must step out for a little while.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #219 on: August 23, 2009, 11:17:16 PM »
* M5-Nazrin steals Purvis' family portrait.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #220 on: August 23, 2009, 11:18:14 PM »
The kerosene worked wonders. Thanks, doc.

...*dies*

Gpop

« Reply #221 on: August 23, 2009, 11:26:44 PM »
I think I'm addicted to the smell of household products. And gasoline.

Help Dr. Purvis?

Hmm...in past known cases I've been told that I produce a large quantity of male fluid. Apparently it's too much for other people's liking.

Any way to control this?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #222 on: August 24, 2009, 12:03:38 AM »
The kerosene worked wonders. Thanks, doc.

...*dies*

I'll send my bill to your next of kin.

I think I'm addicted to the smell of household products. And gasoline.

Help Dr. Purvis?

This is a serious problem. Take this prescription for a gasmask and wear it at all times. I'll send you my bill.

Your Horoscope is: RULE # 18 : # of clones = [-1 + ((creator?s C3 DP) / (clone?s C3 DP))] : fuzzy logic ; @ 12 COM & 100 C3 DP, he?d be able to make 1 clone of himself @ (1/2)x100 = 50 C3 DP, assuming his COM is @ 50 C3 DP or default psyche @ COM between 10 & 12. Look @ RULE # 19 & # 84.

Hmm...in past known cases I've been told that I produce a large quantity of male fluid. Apparently it's too much for other people's liking.

Any way to control this?

The easiest and cheapest way to deal with this issue is to donate your least favorite testicle to science. Or perhaps cannibals.

As an aside, it is not the amount that they are complaining about so much as your sloppiness with it and refusal to clean up afterwards. I recommend some tissues be kept near your favorite spots and perhaps a little cleanser as well. 

Additionally, it seems my family portrait is missing. This is a serious affair!

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #223 on: August 24, 2009, 12:07:48 AM »
I checked my ammunition and it is set to detonate at impact.  As for the arcing shot, it's supposed to be a new feature of the firmware update I just applied.

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #224 on: August 24, 2009, 12:09:02 AM »
I'm bringing up a previous matter that was not answered by you before, I have been taking alot of naps recently and each one have been of extreme lengths, I am fearing that I may be turning into a yukari, can you see if this may be the case?

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #225 on: August 24, 2009, 12:10:48 AM »
last week, after waking up, i realized my bed was untidy. this morning, the same indecent occurred. i haven't eaten any mercury for 27 hours, so i'm not sure what the cause could be.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #226 on: August 24, 2009, 12:13:40 AM »
*Ahem* First off, I have eaten Roukan's corpse as part of an ever-growing insane plan to further my own power. What symptoms should I look out for to see if such changes occur?

Secondly, I seem to randomly phase in and out of real--*voip, vwip*--ity. It's really annoying and I wa--*voip, vwip*--nt it to stop before it gets out of ha--*voip, vwip*...nd. Suggestions?
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #227 on: August 24, 2009, 12:22:45 AM »
I checked my ammunition and it is set to detonate at impact.  As for the arcing shot, it's supposed to be a new feature of the firmware update I just applied.

Hmm. Is it possible that your enemies have perfected a kind of sound-based jamming device that sets off your missiles before they reach the target? Check to see if they carry those kinds of explosives, or if they gravitate more towards slug-throwers, lasers, or napalm. As for the Arcing problem, I assume the firmware is fully compatible with the mark II?

I'm bringing up a previous matter that was not answered by you before, I have been taking alot of naps recently and each one have been of extreme lengths, I am fearing that I may be turning into a yukari, can you see if this may be the case?

Carefully monitor your chest. If you seem to gain a couple cup sizes, your fears would be well founded. I'll send you my bill.

Your horoscope is: RULE # 128 : For how to clone DC Lobo, you use the following equation, where # of clones = [-1 + 10^[((his C1 DP) ? (his clone(s)? C1 DP)) / 10]]. So, if you put DC Lobo @ 43 C1 DP & his clone @19 C1, then maximum # of clones that Lobo can create from himself is @ [-1 + 10^[(43 - 19) / 10]] = [-1 + 10^[24 / 10]] = [-1 + 10^2.4] = -1 + 251 = 250 clones of himself, but his C1 DP would decrease for every increase in # of clones of himself, assuming the original Lobo is cloning himself & assuming he?s not being cloned by an outside source or a different character, where a clone Lobo would be considered a different character, but with same appearance, COM, & personality as the original, but the clone(s)? power(s) being greatly limited, when compared to the original, or source of the other clones. This can be restated as # = [- 1 + ((his C3 DP) / (his clone?s C3 DP))^(1/2)], which only give (2/3) the # of clones as the top-most equation, but for Multiple_Man, replace ?DP? with the unit ?PL? for power level IN EITHER OF THE 2 EQUATIONS in RULE # 128 TO GET # OF CLONES. The reason that you use PL rather than DP for Multiple_Man is that clonesare temporary & NOT permanent, sort of like Mysterio?s halograms, which are, also, temporary. The 2ndequation is restated into a 3rd : # = [-1 + [(his C2 DP) / (his clone?s C2 DP)]], which is used by the DC character Superman, when cloning himself, where if Superman is @ 1,234 C2 DP, then each of his clone is @ 123.4 C2 DP; but, if Superman is @ 12,345 C2 DP, same as Parrallax, then each clone of Superman would be @ 1,234.5 C2 DP. This 3rdequation was used in ?Rein of Supermen?. Look @ (latter part of) RULE # 134.

last week, after waking up, i realized my bed was untidy. this morning, the same indecent occurred. i haven't eaten any mercury for 27 hours, so i'm not sure what the cause could be.

Have you encountered any werewolves lately?

*Ahem* First off, I have eaten Roukan's corpse as part of an ever-growing insane plan to further my own power. What symptoms should I look out for to see if such changes occur?

Secondly, I seem to randomly phase in and out of real--*voip, vwip*--ity. It's really annoying and I wa--*voip, vwip*--nt it to stop before it gets out of ha--*voip, vwip*...nd. Suggestions?

Monitor your temperature carefully. If you seem to spontaneously combust, induce vomiting as soon as possible. Also you may have some issues with indigestion; some over the counter antacids will help with that. I'll send you my bill.

Your horoscope is: RULE # 9 : % of light speed @ C2 PL = [(2*(C2/100))^2]. So, @ 350 C2 PL, depending on size & mass of spaceship, percentage = 49% of light speed velocity, where C2 PL = C0 for velocity less than light speed = [X*[C2*C3]] @ C3 PL, which means between {[23^LOG10(23)]^2} @ C3 PL = (71.5^2) = 5,112 C3 PL & upper lower limit of 20,448 C3 PL, but 139 C2 PL = 39,130 C3 PL by 139^LOG10(139) = 39,130 C3 PL, where X = LOG10(Y), where Y = % of light speed, both @ PL, where C3 = material strength. For optimum, you?d want to use 70.71 C2 velocity & 70.71 C3. Here, 70.71 C2 velocity <in this equation> = between @ (10^4.15) mph by RULE # 155 & @ (10^5.814) mph by RULE # 178. And, 70.71 C3 = properties of titanium & iron. But, note that 60 C2 material strength IN NOTATION OF MULTIVERSER RPG = 5@10{(5*10+10 = 50+10), @ C2 PL} material strength if it has a material strength @ 1,451 by 60^LOG10(60), WHERE MATERIAL STRENGTH < X@Y > IN MULTIVERSER RPG & THAT MY RPG HYBRID ARE COINCIDENTALLY SIMILAR WITH SIMILAR ERROR ESTIMATES, BUT < IN MY OPINION > MULTIVERSER MIXES UP THE POINT DISTRIBUTION OF C3 & C2, JUST AS MOST OTHER RPGS, ALSO, MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE, INCLUDING HERO & ?86 MU TSR RPG. But, note that the UNCERTAINTY of iron @ 4@9= 49.28 C3 PL which = 20 C2 material strength which tells that the material strength x@y or @ [10*x + y] is NOT uniform for MS, as well as average stat of 1@6or [10*1+6] for adult human males which depends on many factors such as race & country of origin, since what may be average in one country may not be average in another country for set of humans. At extreme values, the notation x@yor [10*x + y] is @ C2, but @ human levels x@yis at C3. So, the time traveling spaceship & its male captain < trying to trick time into bringing his wife back from the dead which reminded me of the MU Elders challenging Mistress Death, but getting back to the captain > that challenged Jameway & her starship Voyager would be @ (2/3) C1 DP that of Jameway, or @ same power rating as the BORG Queen @ (2/3) C1 DP that of Jameway, putting her 90 to 93 DP by [(1.5)*(60 or 62)]. Look @ RULE # 10, & # 30.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #228 on: August 24, 2009, 12:24:43 AM »
If eating the ashes of a phoenix gives you immortality, what do you get from eating the ashes of an Idiot Deity?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #229 on: August 24, 2009, 12:26:40 AM »
My opponents shouldn't be geared with AMS tech but it might be possible they managed to steal a few.

As for the firmware, the FCS powers on and doesn't explode so I assume it's compatible.

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #230 on: August 24, 2009, 12:26:49 AM »
Have you encountered any werewolves lately?

no, the werewolf count here has been surprisingly low as of late.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #231 on: August 24, 2009, 12:28:07 AM »
If eating the ashes of a phoenix gives you immortality, what do you get from eating the ashes of an Idiot Deity?

An extra chromosome.

no, the werewolf count here has been surprisingly low as of late.

What about other kinds of lycanthropes?

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #232 on: August 24, 2009, 12:28:55 AM »

Carefully monitor your chest. If you seem to gain a couple cup sizes, your fears would be well founded. I'll send you my bill.

Thanks doc, I'll be sure to do so, also, is there anyways to counter this?

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #233 on: August 24, 2009, 12:30:58 AM »
What about other kinds of lycanthropes?

nope, the only thing i have made contact with is a large wooden table i keep in the dining room.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #234 on: August 24, 2009, 12:31:17 AM »

An extra chromosome.
Congrats, Dragoshi. THIS IS YOUR DIVINE PUNISHMENT FOR CANNIBALISM.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #235 on: August 24, 2009, 12:32:02 AM »
An extra chromosome

Am I a bad person for laughing at this and getting the joke?

Hint: Downs Syndrome is caused by an extra chromosome.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #236 on: August 24, 2009, 12:34:12 AM »
My opponents shouldn't be geared with AMS tech but it might be possible they managed to steal a few.

As for the firmware, the FCS powers on and doesn't explode so I assume it's compatible.

Hmmm. Try reinstalling it.

Thanks doc, I'll be sure to do so, also, is there anyways to counter this?

Try devouring a solar raven. The two should cancel out.

nope, the only thing i have made contact with is a large wooden table i keep in the dining room.

Is it a lycanthropic table? Check to see if it is made of dogwood.

An extra chromosome

As the one who said it, no you are not.

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #237 on: August 24, 2009, 12:34:35 AM »
An extra chromosome

he linked to a wiki article about it, so yeah, everyone got the joke

and no, you shouldn't feel bad

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #238 on: August 24, 2009, 12:36:14 AM »
Dude you know I can't see links on my phone!

Purvis: I reinstalled it but now there's a high-pitched whine and a bunch of dogs looking at me wimpering.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #239 on: August 24, 2009, 12:36:47 AM »
Okay now that I've actually gone and died in that fire, is there any way I can bring myself back? I've left too much unwritten to just cease to exist here.