Author Topic: Touhou Accomplishments - Twelfth Desire  (Read 208351 times)

Ozzy

• Veteran Danmakufu Scripter
  • Currently working on a full Touhou fangame!
Re: Touhou Accomplishments - Twelfth Desire
« Reply #720 on: October 05, 2011, 07:45:50 PM »
Phantasmagoria Trues Unlimited Mode TLB 1cc.

This is how TD hypers should have been handled.

That looks really awesome. Where did you get that game, anyway? I'd love to try it.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #721 on: October 05, 2011, 10:11:22 PM »
Mountain of Faith lunatic attempt, and I'm never getting another run like that again.
It's a meh to bad run, I get to Stage 6 with no lives, PoC to get the 150,000,000 point life, die as a result of said PoC, get to Kanako with 4 power, have to bomb her first spell, and then...zen.  I managed to reach VoWG lunatic without continuing, I know I can 1cc this lunatic now, it's just a matter of learning how to not bomb everything Minoriko has.
replay here, it's the only "fail" replay I'll probably ever upload.

Jaimers

• You just did it because you're older than me.
« Reply #722 on: October 05, 2011, 10:32:09 PM »
That looks really awesome. Where did you get that game, anyway? I'd love to try it.

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/B/so/91405

> 18 0000 0000 0000 0000

You can actually get another digit on Advanced mode.  :V

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
« Reply #723 on: October 06, 2011, 12:33:35 AM »
UFO Normal is easier than I remember :V

Almost perfect Ichirin and Murasa fights.
Shou was a brick wall, like always, but I managed to cling to two lives all the way through to Devil's Recitation, if that's what that's called.
250,000,000 on an almost clear. Hold on. I will be revising this post with success shortly.

OKAY NEVER MIND
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 01:05:49 AM by Chisou Taizen »

shurcle

• You can nom on yourself sometimes!
« Reply #724 on: October 06, 2011, 12:43:15 AM »
th11 normal 1cc marisaA
vague memories of clearing extra with marisaA as well.(either that or I died to her last spell card)

That's all I remember so far.

« Reply #725 on: October 06, 2011, 12:58:16 AM »
I made a MarisaC MoF Lunatic 1cc, this time without vsync patch (I wanted to know what the comment on the congratulations screen said).
"you never know, you may have the best strats in the world" - Zil

Immortal Momiji!

« Reply #726 on: October 06, 2011, 07:53:42 AM »
I made a MarisaC MoF Lunatic 1cc, this time without vsync patch (I wanted to know what the comment on the congratulations screen said).

You can easily play the english patched version while still using vsync. Just rename the english file th10 and call the japanese version th10j or something. vsync launches the th10 one even if its the english patched one.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #727 on: October 06, 2011, 12:43:32 PM »
Nice run of EoSD Extra after not having played in forever.

Almost capped QED (hurr rank), got walled by ATTWN, extreme luckshitting at Maze of Love (only one bomb)

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

« Reply #728 on: October 06, 2011, 02:05:52 PM »
1st lunatic clear of any touhou game for me(if not counting mof marisa bugged):
eosd - marisa b

Kliff

• Student of Danmaku
« Reply #729 on: October 06, 2011, 02:48:30 PM »
So, I finally captured the last of Ran's spellcards...

ReimuB, as is my custom with these games.  Not as good a run as usual, but I'm proud.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #730 on: October 06, 2011, 02:51:33 PM »
oh hey first round Shikieiki, normal.  If I didn't derp Komachi that'd have been a 1LC.

« Reply #731 on: October 06, 2011, 07:42:19 PM »
And the rape train succeeds. When bosses I declare easy suddenly start to act up, I strike back with no mercy!!!
So yeah, uhh... Its PCB Stage 5 perfect I guess. Hell God Sword was an odd matter. I used to be pretty consistent at it but this time it just outright refused to budge. A translation of that sentence would be I flew right into huge bullets i had seen several seconds ago on several occasions for some reason believing their hitboxes to be smaller. Its still a fun spell. Then of course there is the rest of her cards that are just really easy and two pseudo-static non-spells.

ZUN needs to do more cards like Asura Sword except with difficulty added into the mix. Say, an Overdrive version of it. Or rather, screw that statement. Asura Sword is a great example of an easy card done right! Something that might benefit the series if were to return to replace the current trend of having a bunch of really hard and fun spells and then right after those/or before those you have something that doesn't even have the slightest bit of difficulty. A good example being Orin. First card, challenging and fun dodging (granted you do it the manly way of course) and then right after that something you seriously can't loose. Utsuho. Peta Flare. Then Ten Evil Stars. Whut? - In short. ZUN needs to bring back the entertainment value to the obligatory easy cards there always have to be.

« Reply #732 on: October 06, 2011, 09:15:30 PM »
EoSD Ultra Lunatic 1cc is up. The sound is a bit poor for some reason, but it ended up looking alright EDIT: it desyncs towards the end, and that's Youtube's fault...  :ohdear:.
This is the last of this forums Ultra mode clears among the integer numbered Windows games.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 01:33:56 AM by Vanhaomena69 »

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #733 on: October 07, 2011, 02:00:28 AM »
Another fighting game lunatic 1cc.
This time with Cirno.
Previous attempt I lost all three lifebars on Okuu and then GO'ed but this time I didn't die at all till Alice.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #734 on: October 07, 2011, 04:31:31 AM »
http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=16220
PoFV extra clear, had 5 lives in stock going into Reimu.
I fail at Reimu, died 3 times.

2 words sum up this: "FREAKING FINALLY!"

Milkyway64

• I AM A MAD SCIENTIST. KIND OF.
« Reply #735 on: October 07, 2011, 04:45:17 AM »
Phantasm Trues Standard 1cc!

The accomplishment is appeasing the game in some way good enough for it to let me into stage 6.

Kliff

• Student of Danmaku

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #737 on: October 08, 2011, 04:09:33 AM »
Mountain of Faith Extra Clear, ReimuC, no visible hitbox.
And I scored higher than my (only) normal run.

???
I'll take it.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #738 on: October 08, 2011, 04:21:19 AM »
Heh, funny that you're the most recent poster in here, I've been trying IN extra at 90 FPS lately...and failed to Hourai Doll for the third time out of three that didn't restart before the end of Keine.
What's different about this run is I captured Possessed by Phoenix.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
« Reply #739 on: October 08, 2011, 04:26:33 AM »
Heh, funny that you're the most recent poster in here, I've been trying IN extra at 90 FPS lately...and failed to Hourai Doll for the third time out of three that didn't restart before the end of Keine.
What's different about this run is I captured Possessed by Phoenix.

I'm going to ask which shot you're using now~
Although Possessed by Phoenix. You're making me jealous.  :ohdear:

Anyways, I like my last run, and I even captured Mishaguji, Suwa War, and Froggy Braves the Elements so I'mma go record it now.

Went and played some SA Hard Stage 6. Captured Utsuho's last three cards, which I'm fairly happy with.
Did I mention it was with no visible hitbox?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:53:09 AM by Fast Fanatic »

MaStErSpArK94

« Reply #740 on: October 08, 2011, 06:57:53 AM »
I recently 1cc'd Mountain of Faith on Normal with Reimu A, B and Marisa A.

Right now practicing the Extra Stage with Reimu A.  :)

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #741 on: October 08, 2011, 09:40:43 AM »
I'm going to ask which shot you're using now~
Although Possessed by Phoenix. You're making me jealous.  :ohdear:
Border Team, although I've considered switching to Magic Team, because Alice can deal a lot of damage to Mokou when she has the bird out, and even Ghost Team because spread and Youmu is epic.
Yeah, I couldn't believe I got it either, especially since I had nothing in stock for it.  That run would have cleared had I not derp-derp-derped Fujiyama Volcano...that spell is evil at 90 FPS.

Paper Conan

• Productivity, all day 'erry day
  • NOPE, just kidding~
« Reply #742 on: October 08, 2011, 05:32:32 PM »
While it's not a game related accomplishment, I managed to actually go fan-art hunting for hours last night.
'Twas wonderful.

« Reply #743 on: October 08, 2011, 05:39:44 PM »
EoSD lunatic 1cc!  Second game in which I've managed that.  Read: it's ugly.  But mama loves it.

Regarding an earlier attempt today:
[10:53]   hydoc: two-death sylphae horn high level, cap everything else
[10:53]   hydoc: it's like i have multiple-player disorder i'm so inconsistent
eb: there should be a shmup that is sort of like podd minus the versus shit
eb: you go dodging semirandom things then it goes WARNING GET OUT OF THE WAY MOTHERFUCKER and you get a shitstorm
KB: and there is no way out of the way
eb: the way is through

« Reply #744 on: October 08, 2011, 07:48:02 PM »
Mama loves it? Yeah... okay. Congratulations with it anyway. EoSD is tough. Nice one.

« Reply #745 on: October 08, 2011, 08:55:46 PM »
PCB Phantasm clear with Sakuya A! That was really out of the blue and I screwed up really badly on her second, third and sixth cards. However, I did manage to do the whole last phase of BoH&Y without moving (I was seriously expecting to die but it looks like I found a safespot) and then I capped BoLaD because I safespotted it. First time ever facing that card though - it's nice to have a 1/1 history on an Extra/Phantasm card. Danmaku Bounded Field went really badly; I bombed the first wave because I had no idea when to get out of the center, dodged the 2nd wave and again had no idea what to do on wave 3 so I died. The last two were just done by bombing.
I need Imperishable Night so I can unlock Yukari's last word >>

Byaaakuren

• Youkai Jesus, Queen of the Monks
    • Animu List
« Reply #746 on: October 08, 2011, 09:05:04 PM »
PCB Phantasm clear with Sakuya A! That was really out of the blue and I screwed up really badly on her second, third and sixth cards. However, I did manage to do the whole last phase of BoH&Y without moving (I was seriously expecting to die but it looks like I found a safespot) and then I capped BoLaD because I safespotted it. First time ever facing that card though - it's nice to have a 1/1 history on an Extra/Phantasm card. Danmaku Bounded Field went really badly; I bombed the first wave because I had no idea when to get out of the center, dodged the 2nd wave and again had no idea what to do on wave 3 so I died. The last two were just done by bombing.
I need Imperishable Night so I can unlock Yukari's last word >>

Congrats on your clear. What I did to clear the PCB portion of Yukari's LW was watch replays over and over, either on IN or on YouTube. Just search for videos and watch the first half to get an idea of what to do. I personally avoid staying at the center during the card.

I thank my friend for the sig <3
My noob replays :V
Tumblr (I post NSFW stuff there)

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #747 on: October 08, 2011, 10:13:47 PM »
Practicing lunatic MoF Stage 4 a bit, end up capturing 3 of Aya's spells in the same run when I'd never captured any of them before.
I didn't get Storm Day, so PEERLESS WIND GOD CAPTURE!
1/4 history feels good on that.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
« Reply #748 on: October 09, 2011, 02:13:57 AM »

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #749 on: October 09, 2011, 08:21:19 AM »
Re-cleared UFO Extra with