Author Topic: Gensokyo Worker's Facepalm Mafia - Topic 2, Game Over, Man, Game Over  (Read 75551 times)

Re: Gensokyo Worker's Union Mafia - Topic 2, Day 4
« Reply #210 on: April 28, 2009, 12:28:34 AM »
Affinity:
110 - attacks SP for subconcious AtE. I don't see how something like mentioning that they are doing the same thing that someone else is doing that they don't like gives them a free-pass. If anything, it should fall under the "You can't apologize for it" Category. This technically means he's still right though.

Votes Kanako for not being productive 4 pages into a game. I don't know when the random voting stage ended, so the lack of reasoning behind to vote may be even more amplfied.

152 - Asks donut why he choose to pursue Roukankan over SP and Kanako.
162 - Responds to Roukan's post with distaste on widespread FoSing during day one. I initially listed this as a contridiction, but it's really to be expected from Town!Affinity due to Roukan's post after Affinity's 152.

Again, That's all for day one Affinity.

309 - Again, the vote on Edible for use of Meta - Edible deserved it as using meta on day one (or at all really) is grounds for suspicion. Then Donut vs. Rou happened. I've already said his actions after Donut vs. Rou is understandable as town.

all in all, aside from the Vote on Kanako, there's nothing to argue against besides the lack of activity, which has recently shot up with the vote against me.

Rereading Wrathie again next.

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #211 on: April 28, 2009, 12:44:13 AM »
After rereading UK, I think between Zakeri and Edible's posts there's decent enough of a case for me to...

##Unvote:  Affinity
##Vote: UncertainKitten
(L-2)

...considering the deadline.  Additional negative points for waffling on pesco like so--
Quote from: UK 142
Pesco bugs me actually. I sense high signal/noise. But it about matches mine so I'm not overly worried...I just don't think he's as clean as his gambit and play would have you believe. Call it gut, and call it something I'm not voting with more concrete stuff out there.
...And the suspicion is open and shut in one paragraph.

...I feel so useless in this game.

----

Also
Quote from: United Kingdom 142
Active players are better at making asses of themselves? (no offense to active players that are making asses of themselves)
I've got to remember this one ^.^

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #212 on: April 28, 2009, 01:24:18 AM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game: Vote Count

Zakeri (3): Affinity, Roukanken, Alice Margatroid, Alice Margatroid
wrathie (0): Edible
Affinity (0): Youmu
UncertainKitten (3): Zakeri, Edible, Youmu

Not voting: wrathie, UncertainKitten

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have >2.5 hours remaining.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #213 on: April 28, 2009, 01:57:58 AM »
Uh huh...

I really don't have the time to do much except say first I'm a vanilla townie, and while lynching townies is a bad idea I'm probably not the worst lynch given how busy I've been, and secondly ##Vote Zakeri in a bid to save myself, the only person I know is town. I'll reread Affinity since odds are that's all I have time for.

« Reply #214 on: April 28, 2009, 02:17:53 AM »
Wrathie:

116 - Admits to inactive lurking - points out Alice is lurking. Gives lurking a null-tell.

120 - I don't get the vote and comment on Kanako at all. Seems to scold UK for the L-3 business, but otherwise offers stock opinion. Not much can be expected at this stage though, which makes the obv.scum statement wierd, but the rest of the post normal.

129 - Mentions his case on Kanako is the same as Pesco's case.

134 - More unwarrented concern about his activity levels. explains his vote on Kanako in more detail, and justifies it as pressure for Edible's question. Puts up against Umu's case on UK. Umu's case sounded weak at that point, so it's understandible the defense is.

He switches to Roukanken later in the post for not presenting his Case on UK-Ri and sticking to Alice prodding. I looks around and didn't see Roukan saying anything about UK-Ri though, so this makes it more worrying.

141 - Unvotes after realizing he didn't have a case on Rou.Doesn't vote for Kanako, who answered Edible's question by then anyway. Logs off without looking any further.

147 - Complains about work getting in the way of his ability to be active and post coherrent cases on others. I'm trying not to draw paralelles to Donut's actions, but I find that hard to see that Wrathie is getting away with something Donut got voted to L-1 for.

Mentions he was trying to target Umu for his case on UK, and not UK herself. I realize that it was easy enough to tell that from where I stand, so I don't know why UK said what she did in responce.

Admits the vote on Rou results from a break in concentraition, which I already noted.

171 - Again starts off with apologizing for targeting Rou. Does a coverall post which is usually bad on day one. Especially since the ones that we know are noticably wrong. I'm not going to use being wrong as a scumtell since the three lynches of the day were all pro-town power roles.

Most notable is the fact that he gave an excuse to not post a vote, which Pesco jumped on. This could and would be a good chance to bus someone who hasn't provided anything besides excuses and false cases. UK votes Wrathie before the wagon followed up on the third power role. Pesco then votes Wrathie at the start of Day 2 without a change in reasoning.

369 - Again not much to say here except for the case on Edible, which Edible blew away in responding posts. Again, another case of a failed case.

As a note, I'm ignoring the Roleplay with Pesco, since it's just Flavor.

also, in regards to UK, the point about UK going straight to Wrathie after Kanako's claim while Pesco was targeting him is another notch I'd like to add on the case against Her. I also take back my Wrathie is likely scum claim at the end of my first analysis, since all of Wrathie's contributions have been what you guys are voting me for. I originally gave Wrathie a pass because it was the same as the case on donut, just worse.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #215 on: April 28, 2009, 02:20:01 AM »
So, first, Affinity doesn't post a contentful post til Page 4, but it's a good one, so let's continue reading.

His posts come sparsely, but I actually haven't seen a scummy word yet as of page 6, though I guess he's not pushing HARD to me.

The Edible case was reasonable, so no worries by page 11.

Affinity's 324 is also valid, and nice.

So far, Affinity is awesomely town in the first thread. I think I remember why I don't remember much from him, because it wasn't of note mostly.

Voting pesco early was very good

I'm missing what umu sees against Affinity. Completely. He's had good reasoning, even if he was wrong.

Affinity is town. Everything he's said is well documented, and his votes have a very good flow.

And, that's that. I'm kinda missing the case on me at this time. Links?

« Reply #216 on: April 28, 2009, 02:23:06 AM »
I'm kinda missing the case on me at this time. Links?

Hold up, I'll try to get everything I and Umu have said so far in the next post.

« Reply #217 on: April 28, 2009, 02:31:49 AM »
Note: This is not a reread, this is a case:

UK-ri's switch to Wrathie before the wagon on SP - This isn't really a scumtell in anything besides agreeing with Pesco on Wrathie being scummy, but again this can be read as Pesco Bussing Wrathie and UK having a good case ground in Wrathie. Since it falls either way, this doesn't need responding to.

Post 347 I listed as UK trying to put some weight on Donut's lynch without saying anything particularly contentful. I'll have to reread it again to see if it's really just empty words like I said.

UK keeps the vote on Donut at the end of day two after doing an analysis of Pesco and Neitz. Ignoring Neitz was alright since he move by safely up until then, but I had a hard time believing she could ignore Pesco to the point of still wanting to lynch donut. The bit at the end about how she probably would have voted pesco but would rather see Donut hang sees forced to me considering the time of the analysis.

Umu listed his points near the top of this page, so look there for the other half.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #218 on: April 28, 2009, 02:35:59 AM »
UK keeps the vote on Donut at the end of day two after doing an analysis of Pesco and Neitz. Ignoring Neitz was alright since he move by safely up until then, but I had a hard time believing she could ignore Pesco to the point of still wanting to lynch donut. The bit at the end about how she probably would have voted pesco but would rather see Donut hang sees forced to me considering the time of the analysis.

I would have been ok with either lynch. donut was ahead. I supported that lynch.

...And the suspicion is open and shut in one paragraph.

That was reasonably early game and no one was really poking him. I suppose it was a waffle but it would have been hypocritical to persue. I was damned either way.

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #219 on: April 28, 2009, 02:49:07 AM »
That was reasonably early game and no one was really poking him. I suppose it was a waffle but it would have been hypocritical to persue. I was damned either way.
...not really.  pesco was active lurking much more than you.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #220 on: April 28, 2009, 02:51:16 AM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game: Vote Count

Zakeri (4): Affinity, Roukanken, Alice Margatroid, Alice Margatroid, UncertainKitten
wrathie (0): Edible
Affinity (0): Youmu
UncertainKitten (3): Zakeri, Edible, Youmu

Not voting: wrathie

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have 70 minutes remaining.

Zakeri is at L-1.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 02:58:33 AM by Kilgamayan »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #221 on: April 28, 2009, 02:51:29 AM »
If it comes down to it, I'll hammer Zakeri; but as stated before I don't think he'll come up scum.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #222 on: April 28, 2009, 02:52:02 AM »

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have 70 hours remaining.

wat

Edible

« Reply #223 on: April 28, 2009, 02:53:38 AM »
If it comes down to it, I'll hammer Zakeri; but as stated before I don't think he'll come up scum.

I'm pretty convinced of that, myself.  Hopefully Affinity/Alice/Roukanken/wrathie shows up.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #224 on: April 28, 2009, 02:55:59 AM »
...not really.  pesco was active lurking much more than you.

Well, it was how I viewed the situation because I have been so busy and not posting as much as I like. I'm also getting demotivated for this game because it's so hard to keep up.

wat
This

I'm pretty convinced of that, myself.  Hopefully Affinity/Alice/Roukanken/wrathie shows up.

And I think it's likely he will, but if he doesn't it's probably wrathie.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #225 on: April 28, 2009, 02:58:37 AM »
whoops

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #226 on: April 28, 2009, 03:04:47 AM »
Well, it was how I viewed the situation because I have been so busy and not posting as much as I like. I'm also getting demotivated for this game because it's so hard to keep up.
Without commenting on your alignment, I understand the feeling.  I'm acutely aware of how badly I'm failing at this game...  I feel bad for Nietz, who's running the next game, because I need more time than MotK Mafia will allow to get through finals and graduation and so forth.

« Reply #227 on: April 28, 2009, 03:18:37 AM »
I'm still thinking it's UK based on having a stronger link to Pesco and Neitz, but I can't ignore what Wrathie's done all game, either. If I survive tomorrow, and the game doesn't end with UK's Lynch, I will be targeting him. Although, I should give more thoughtful rereads of Umu and Edible to make certain they're town.

Edible

« Reply #228 on: April 28, 2009, 03:29:28 AM »
... I wonder if we have enough votes to last-minute-zerg wrathie.

I'd prefer a UK lynch, but I'd take wrathie over Zakeri.

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #229 on: April 28, 2009, 03:36:35 AM »
I see people refreshing the page and watching the topic, but it would be wonderful to know who's out there.

I don't really want a wrathie lynch, but it WOULD be better than Zukari IMO.

Edible

« Reply #230 on: April 28, 2009, 03:37:48 AM »
I have a better idea though.  Normally I'd despise doing this, but:

##I Would Like To Buy A VowelExtension to the tune of, say, 3-4 hours.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #231 on: April 28, 2009, 03:41:51 AM »
20 minutes remaining!

Nothing in the rules about extensions, sorry.

Edible

« Reply #232 on: April 28, 2009, 03:42:35 AM »
Rats.

« Reply #233 on: April 28, 2009, 03:45:02 AM »
I see people refreshing the page and watching the topic, but it would be wonderful to know who's out there.

I don't really want a wrathie lynch, but it WOULD be better than Zukari IMO.

Just me. This is my fate after all. And I refuse to accept any fate that is just given to me (or else my name really would be China)

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #234 on: April 28, 2009, 03:47:10 AM »
...well, Edible?  Which of us should switch our vote? :v

Edible

« Reply #235 on: April 28, 2009, 03:48:16 AM »
I'm on my phone now (just left work).  Can't bold octothorpes. :(

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #236 on: April 28, 2009, 03:51:52 AM »
10 minutes remaining!

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #237 on: April 28, 2009, 03:52:55 AM »
Sorry, u-mu, I didn't see your post; was in a little bit of a rush.

Anyways, no, I do not think you are scummy.  After all, you went very hard and correctly so towards pesco from day one onwards, and you have done decent opinionating I guess.  If you're scum, I would rather look at you later than now, due to the above.

Zakeri looks much better for his past posts and answers all my concerns, but I wouldn't mind switching to wrathie if possible now before reading them.  Not very willing to vote for Zakeri for now after all that he said.

##Unvote
##Vote: wrathie

Edible

« Reply #238 on: April 28, 2009, 03:53:24 AM »
oh ffs