Author Topic: Gensokyo Worker's Facepalm Mafia - Topic 2, Game Over, Man, Game Over  (Read 74889 times)

Re: Gensokyo Worker's Union Mafia - Topic 2, Day 4
« Reply #180 on: April 27, 2009, 07:38:17 AM »
Gah! Kilga could you fix it so the visible [/quote ] tag is changed to [/url ]?

« Reply #181 on: April 27, 2009, 07:41:25 AM »
Gah! My first page topper in months and it's a EBWOP. Such fowl luck.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2009, 07:54:38 AM »
@u-mu

Quote from: umu
SodiumPeroxide doesn't look much different from usual.  I do agree with Affinity's post 110 though.  Somewhat Town?

This is interesting, from early day one.  Would like you to explain this first; this rapid change in opinion without elaboration is of questionable merit.

Also,

Quote from: Kanako
I'd attribute the case on UK to a miscount rather than scum tactics. Still, it's better than anything else right now.

I was looking at this instead.  If it is better than anything else right now, then you might as well pursue it.  Selective quoting is bad; I think this quote is stronger than the one you pointed out, actually.

---

Um.  No?  Are you seriously going to tell me that you had a valid point in chastising S.Peroxide for not noticing you were in the game, when you hadn't posted at all - considering donut and Kanako HAD posted in the game at that time?  Seriously.

On the contrary, I DID post here.  My mistake.  Actually, I would like you to elaborate on what you mean by 'so easy to forget you're in the game", because I wasn't quite clear at what you were getting it.  Thought you were pointing towards the nature of my posts; which SP couldn't really possibly determine at that time and is thus not an excuse.

I disagree.

If you were to add the phrase 'because walls are grey' to your quote, then it would have been better, because at least there would have been some semblance of reasoning behind your accusation rather than none.

...for your (second) deadline vote, which just sounds bad.  About as bad as your "welp, next down the list VOTE" that came with your S.Peroxide deadline vote.

No, I was pointing towards the fact that donut didn't want to vote me.  Was saying that it was better if he voted me rather than just hold back like that.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2009, 07:55:51 AM »
EBWOP:@u-mu

Quote from: umu
SodiumPeroxide doesn't look much different from usual.  I do agree with Affinity's post 110 though.  Somewhat Town?

This is interesting, from early day one.  Would like you to explain this first; this rapid change in opinion without elaboration is of questionable merit.

Also,

Quote from: Kanako
I'd attribute the case on UK to a miscount rather than scum tactics. Still, it's better than anything else right now.

I was looking at this instead.  If it is better than anything else right now, then you might as well pursue it.  Selective quoting is bad; I think this quote is stronger than the one you pointed out, actually.

---

Um.  No?  Are you seriously going to tell me that you had a valid point in chastising S.Peroxide for not noticing you were in the game, when you hadn't posted at all - considering donut and Kanako HAD posted in the game at that time?  Seriously.

On the contrary, I DID post here.  My mistake.  Actually, I would like you to elaborate on what you mean by 'so easy to forget you're in the game", because I wasn't quite clear at what you were getting it.  Thought you were pointing towards the nature of my posts; which SP couldn't really possibly determine at that time and is thus not an excuse.

I disagree.

If you were to add the phrase 'because walls are grey' to your quote, then it would have been better, because at least there would have been some semblance of reasoning behind your accusation rather than none.

...for your (second) deadline vote, which just sounds bad.  About as bad as your "welp, next down the list VOTE" that came with your S.Peroxide deadline vote.

No, I was pointing towards the fact that donut didn't want to vote me.  Was saying that it was better if he voted me rather than just hold back like that.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2009, 08:09:03 AM »
EBWOP:

Affinity 110 here, he mentions both KY and SP. For his attack on Kanako, says he's not being pro-active which is more of a cop tell than a scumtell. Cops have more direct means of telling who's scum and who's not, so they can afford to be conservative on day one. Contrast Scum who have to root out Townies almost every day in place of themselves (Hi, Affinity's vote.)

This is an absolutely horrible point in general.  How do the cops decide who to investigate?  By pressing on people and asking questions.  Expecting me to consider everyone who is trying to go behind the scenes and give the false semblance of activity cops is very stupid.  People who are not proactive; e.g don't make their own cases or add on to existing ones, don't scumhunt, etc. HAVE to be considered anti-town, and have a good reason to be voted off.

He appears to have directly targeted SP and KY based on his question for donut. His next post later (162) Flips on Roukanken from when he asked donut "why Rou?"

Point?  Roukaken made a post that gave me funny feelings at first, after all.

---

Zakeri's post is equivalent to what a BBC newscaster would make; little and very weak analysis (even on other people), reporting lots of stuff but not using them or even analysing them, making vague allusions to things without explaining, e.g despite all of this I think Affinity is still town.  Doesn't do much to soothe my suspicions.  Also, why am I scummy for pressing on your lynch?  Don't you agree that you and donut have been somewhat scummy this game?  If you don't, why aren't you answering to my accusations.

« Reply #185 on: April 27, 2009, 08:27:24 AM »
Also, why am I scummy for pressing on your lynch?  Don't you agree that you and donut have been somewhat scummy this game? If you don't, why aren't you answering to my accusations.

Why would you do an analysis of donut's actions at all in this post?  Are you trying to justify his actions?  Because it doesn't seem to help much at all in terms of scumhunting, and the fact that you seem to have voted Nietz for the sole reason of setup speculation is rather odd.

Decide which is scummier. Defending the actions I'm responsible for or not defending the actions I'm responsible for.

This is an absolutely horrible point in general.  How do the cops decide who to investigate?  By pressing on people and asking questions.
Yes, that's how experts would do it. Would you define Kanako as an Expert? I know that my first time as cop, I was much more lax in my hunt - looking at what people said that give me a bad feeling and checking them out.

reporting lots of stuff but not using them or even analysing them, making vague allusions to things without explaining,

That's how my reports usually look like. It may seem vague to you, but I am analyzing these points, as my results at the bottom of the post reflect. My results were this: Wrathie hasn't made an honest scumtell, you've fully explained your thought process and look townie as a result, and UK has made visible scumtells, who I am voting for.

From your reaction to my post, I can't even tell if you read anything than the small section I wrote detailing what you did.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #186 on: April 27, 2009, 09:04:27 AM »
Affinity 110 here, he mentions both KY and SP. For his attack on Kanako, says he's not being pro-active which is more of a cop tell than a scumtell. Cops have more direct means of telling who's scum and who's not, so they can afford to be conservative on day one. Contrast Scum who have to root out Townies almost every day in place of themselves (Hi, Affinity's vote.)

...Okay, what the hell is this?
This is like saying that lurking is more of a doctell than a scumtell because the Doc doesn't want to get NK'd. Contrast scum who want to AVOID lurking because that'll give people reasons to vote for them.

I'm having trouble with this post. He appears to have directly targeted SP and KY based on his question for donut. His next post later (162) Flips on Roukanken from when he asked donut "why Rou?"

I don't see why Affinity is apparently targeting SP and KY here, and saying that and then adding 'but then he flips on Rou later' makes no sense. How can he be tunneling several people at once?

309, First post of day two, votes Edible based on use of meta. Next post responds to Donut Vs. Rou with suspecting donut after telling Rou he's obviously wrong.
Okay, what're you saying here? I'm failing to see what this contributes besides stating the obvious.
And you seem to be trying to make Affinity look bad for attacking Donut/You in particular. As bad as my points were, no-one else seems to be labelling them as scummy like Donut did, and it's hardly like Affinity was alone in turning on him.

UK's strong feeling on Wrathie is a plus in my book.
I don't get it. You say that Wrathie looks Town, but UK suspecting him is a good thing? :/

The biggest tell however was that she was pushing for Donut's Lynch even after analyzing and Agreeing that Pesco should be voted off the Island.

Quote from: UncertainKitten
I would probably vote pesco if donut hadn't been completely useless.
This is not 'agreeing that Pesco should be voted', this is 'agreeing that Pesco is a viable candidate for voting'. Donut was being totally and utterly close-minded on the possibility of a fake doc claim, turning on me for raising the possibility which is easily overdoing it. His subsequent breakdown did little to help.

This mostly strikes as wanting to avoid the same fate I've been put up to due to her recent bout of inactivity.
She explained the problem several days in advance. It's not like she said 'hey I'm gone for two days bye' and never showed up.

On the bright side, at least I'm not a survivor, UK.
?_?
Mind explaining where this came from?

Decide which is scummier. Defending the actions I'm responsible for or not defending the actions I'm responsible for.
The fact you make an effort to go back and validate every scummy action Donut made without anyone accusing you for it feels a little paranoid.

Yes, that's how experts would do it. Would you define Kanako as an Expert? I know that my first time as cop, I was much more lax in my hunt - looking at what people said that give me a bad feeling and checking them out.
Still, you seem to be trying to make the point that we had no reason to suspect Kanako's behaviour at the time because he was obvcop. I don't get where you're coming from here.

That's how my reports usually look like. It may seem vague to you, but I am analyzing these points, as my results at the bottom of the post reflect. My results were this: Wrathie hasn't made an honest scumtell, you've fully explained your thought process and look townie as a result, and UK has made visible scumtells, who I am voting for.
Where exactly are UK's scumtells? You praise her for having a unique opinion on Wrathie in one comment, then reprimand her for not going with the majority in another.

Not seeing much reason to change my vote right now.

---

first off, the very task of pulling off a successful protect is a bit of a WIFOM in itsself, as you have to guess who scum will target each night.
Let's think, we have a confirmed cop and doc in the setup. Who should our priorities be? It's like knowing there's a serial killer in the room and having to choose between protecting a civilian and the president - both are equally likely, but one loss is worse than the other.

It's not that unusual for a given game to have only one successful doc protect, and we've only had 3 nights so far, so one protect across 3 nights really isn't that bad.
I'd be more willing to accept this if said protect wasn't yourself.

Why do you think the Mafia hit Kiro last night?  Kiro was someone who was not going to be protected.
Like I said, the Nietz search/lynch was pretty much inevitable anyway after the Pesco/Nietz link was brought up. As a result the Mafia basically don't have any reason to worry about the cop that night.

So in the other argumentary direction, they're basically waiting for Alice to run out of charges.
You're saying this to the former doc who used both his charges on consecutive night phases protecting the Master of the Lie Detector. So I'm not seeing why this risk would be worth it to conserve a charge for later at the risk of getting the cop killed.

@Rou: There's another possible explanation, but it's not worth pursuing today.  Alice really should be considered as good as town.
'Oh hey, I have an idea about what happened, but I'm not telling you.'
>_>
Doesn't help saying you have a theory and then never bringing it up. Can't hurt to enlighten us, surely?

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #187 on: April 27, 2009, 09:30:58 AM »
Honestly, reading this as a cop tell seems a bit ex post facto than anything else. For the record, so far the scum we've had flip haven't done much in the way of trying to root out townies...pesco hasn't done much and Nietz waffled on everyone and as I mentioned before did not appear to have a solid case on anyone. So no, I don't think you are correct when you use this point.

As for wrathie, I would be much appreciated if you (and for that matter anyone who thinks that wrathie is Town) could point out what specifically makes you believe that he is Town, as I can't get a read on him at all right now and it's irritating me.

Anyway, Zaknut finally did produce, so ##Unvote for now while I finish reading through the rest of his walls.
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2009, 10:00:39 AM »
UK votes for Wrathie. Kiro (Confirmed town) Rou (Prob town) and Affinity all vote for SP after everyone unveils the first Doc and Cop. I should have been reading this as you ugys went along, because this is just hilarious. UK's strong feeling on Wrathie is a plus in my book.
You think wrathie is Town. So why do you think UK's strong feeling on him is a plus? What do you think of pesco's "strong feeling" on wrathie that kept him voting for wrathie up until D2?

Quote from: Zakeri
Post 347, Just, Post 347. UK Rips Donut open using responces to quotes. Oddly enough, most of them don't say anything important. Others are borrowed from cases.
Is the case invalid or wrong, though? I'm not seeing your point here. There's nothing here that looks like a scumtell, other than a quote wall, and a bunch of reiterated points that could be explained simply by, well, UK being late to the party, as you said so yourself.

This is painfulHere, she continues to do little in the way of scumhunting, and manages a vote on donut. Also mentions a Read on Pesco and Nietz.
I don't see what's wrong with voting donut at this point, given his behaviour up to this point in time.

follow up analysis. I'm glad to see it. She basically asks why people think Neitz is scummy, and pardons Pesco based on there being other people she'd rather have lynched. namely, Just Donut.
The fact that UK stayed on donut instead of moving to pesco is disconcerting, but not invalid given donut's grievances at this point.

I would like more input from UK though, such as some scumhunting and an opinion on Zakeri's latest contributions.

Finally, UK has said a majority of nothing for all of the game, and the only few times She's presented a solid opinion were on Donut and Wrathie, who I know and Believe (respectively) are town. The biggest tell however was that she was pushing for Donut's Lynch even after analyzing and Agreeing that Pesco should be voted off the Island.
Yet you contradict yourself and commend her for having a solid opinion on a supposed town-wrathie being scum. What?

The only thing I agree with is the sticking on donut while agreeing that pesco should be hanged. However, this being a tell is conducive to, well, you being Town, which I'm still far from certain about.

On the bright side, at least I'm not a survivor, UK.
What? Care to explain yourself, Zaknut?

##Vote: Zakeri

@Rou: if said charge could prevent a town loss at a crucial time, then I think it is worth saving. Moreover, I thought I could take a gamble and hope that scum were thinking that I would still be protecting the cop that night, and save it.

Also:
Quote from: Roukanken
Like I said, the Nietz search/lynch was pretty much inevitable anyway after the Pesco/Nietz link was brought up. As a result the Mafia basically don't have any reason to worry about the cop that night.
This seems just as ex post facto analysis as Zaknut's claim that KY lurking and not giving input on D1 is a coptell rather than a scumtell. Yes, perhaps the Nietz lynch was inevitable. This still does not explain why the mafia wouldn't need to worry about the cop that night, since even if he didn't investigate Nietz, at worst he would have confirmed someone as Townie, which is still bad for scum.

@Edible: yeah, would like to hear your other theory as well. There's really no point in not telling us this.
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #189 on: April 27, 2009, 10:17:36 AM »

Neither of the choices are of any relevance here.  You are you and donut is dount, you are not donut and thus do not have the slightest credibility or need to defend him.  The fact that you spent a post on it and nothing else on D3 is... scummy.

Consider noobscum.  What do they do?  No, they don't try and get townies lynched, as you say, as that is how 'experts' do it.  So how do you differentiate between them?  What is wrong with finding someone scummy for not being proactive and waffling, as a result?

No.  Firstly, saying that 'thiat's how your reports usually look like", and then sniping me for it at the end of your post is very contradictory.  Secondly, pointing out the scummy things that wrathie has done and then going "oh, despite all this I think he's town" is not analysis; pointing out the supposedly scummy things I have done and then going all 'you have explained your thought processes correctly I think" without elaboration is not analysis.  Neither is waffling about UK's good and bad and coming to a rather arbitary conclusion that she's scum while blatantly misquoting what she said.

As for your 'showing up late to the party point', what's wrong with the questioning she engaged in?  It could simply be a  matter of real life, since donut's scummy points were really pretty obvious, or a matter of sequence.  What makes you so sure that it isn't the above?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #190 on: April 27, 2009, 10:56:33 AM »
Also:This seems just as ex post facto analysis as Zaknut's claim that KY lurking and not giving input on D1 is a coptell rather than a scumtell. Yes, perhaps the Nietz lynch was inevitable. This still does not explain why the mafia wouldn't need to worry about the cop that night, since even if he didn't investigate Nietz, at worst he would have confirmed someone as Townie, which is still bad for scum.
My point was meant to be that there was no way the cop wasn't going for Nietz, and even with him dead Nietz would be lynched anyway most likely, but I'll admit that it was fairly weak.

Waiting for Zak to clarify some things, most of all the 'UK survivor' comment.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #191 on: April 27, 2009, 11:33:15 AM »
i think he meant Survival as in surviving so many days without contributing much like UK did, which is sorta weird seeing how UK did prove himself as more Town by his points earlier in the game, trying to scum hunt etc.

I am honestly bad at near end-game as I can contribute nearly nothing, the only thing I can add on is that as i know my own alignment and what I had been doing, Alice's vote on me is pretty weak as it's based more on activity rather than actual Scum tells from my posts and etc, unlike ZakNut who has other points on me....

yea... that's about it...

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #192 on: April 27, 2009, 03:03:39 PM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game: Vote Count

Zakeri (3): Affinity, Roukanken, Alice Margatroid, Alice Margatroid
wrathie (1): Edible
Affinity (1): Youmu
UncertainKitten (1): Zakeri

Not voting: wrathie, UncertainKitten

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have ~13 hours remaining.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #193 on: April 27, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »
*wakes up*

I believe Zakeri's "Survivor" comment refers to 9 Squad, in which he was Survivor and UK was scum.  The implication being that UK is also scum this game.

Will post more when I'm actually awake, bleurgh.

« Reply #194 on: April 27, 2009, 04:43:13 PM »
This is depressing, I lost sleep for that post and everyone is still voting for me for what appears to be that fact that everyone is ignoring the fact that I didn't vote for Affinity.

I don't have time to pick through all of your posts now, I'll be back in about four hours so if you lynch me, at least promise me you'll look at UK in depth.

And I never said any of my point on Affinity made him scum. In fact, I'm pretty certain I said they don't, which is WHY I'M NOT VOTING FOR HIM[/u]

...am I actually crying over this?

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #195 on: April 27, 2009, 05:55:46 PM »
Finals are killing my ability to play at non-ms speeds.

"Rapid change in opinion"?  This is Day 4.  That was Day 2.  Are you suggesting that I cannot change my mind?

I was looking at [another of Kanako's posts] instead.  If it is better than anything else right now, then you might as well pursue it.  Selective quoting is bad; I think this quote is stronger than the one you pointed out, actually.
I vaguely remember seeing that quote now that you've posted it.  I was looking at the one on the same page.

So Affy.  Do you think I'm Mafia?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #196 on: April 27, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »
And I never said any of my point on Affinity made him scum. In fact, I'm pretty certain I said they don't, which is WHY I'M NOT VOTING FOR HIM
You listed Affinity as having contributed little to the debate, tunneled on Donut and making an argument against Edible based on meta. Where exactly do you explain that Affinity looks Town? All we get is this:
Affinity, while I went in trying to suspect him wound up having a majority of his posts being explainable as town actions,
Which means more or less nothing.

...am I actually crying over this?
AtE never did me any good, it shouldn't be any better for you. My vote stays.

« Reply #197 on: April 27, 2009, 08:14:01 PM »
So near as I can tell, I'm being voted for because my opinion of Affinity was vague? I posted what I've noticed from Affinity, Wrathie, and UK, and so far a majority of the "Yeah, I still want to lynch Zak" Posts consist of people telling me the things I listed about Affinity were not scumtells when I said I didn't come across any blatant scumtells at the bottom of my post.

Quote from: Roukanken
Affinity, while I went in trying to suspect him wound up having a majority of his posts being explainable as town actions,
Which means more or less nothing

What it means was that I started my readthrough thinking Affinity was probably scum, and changed my mind when I finished. That's what it means.

AtE never did me any good, it shouldn't be any better for you.
You know what, Shove it. I didn't need a responce to that. And before you accuse me of using AtE again, I don't need a responce to this either.

~~~

I don't see what exactly is suspicion about my trying to justify Donut's actions. Did you try reading why I jumped in to look up donut's actions?

Edible 72: *twists an observation into a vote worthy scumtell*
##vote Zakeri
Edible 77:
I still have my eye on you, of course - you have a lot of stale donut to make up for.
Zakeri 92:
can I see the case on Donut as it's presented to him?
Edible 94:
donut's case can be summed up by terrible terrible play, but you're welcome to read this (link removed)
Zakeri 104 *defends Donut's actions*

My initial defence came because Edible (and UK, both) said that I should be the next lynch, despite having done absolutely nothing of my own up until then. I don't see why it's scummy for me to respond to that.

The reason people started voting for Donut was because he made a very poor case on Roukanken. Then after having it proven he was wrong by several people, he withdrew the vote and even admited he shouldn't have voted based on that case in the first place. Then everyone kept telling him he was in the mafia, dispite not having anyone (namely scumbuddies) stepping up for him. Eventually he was forced to withdrawl (I think for rl reasons)

Now, I step in, and am immedietly faced with my immenent lynch, so I go back and try to understand what Donut was going through as a townie. Then of course comes the (rightful) call for my attempt at scumhunting, but then I'm voted for for having a bad case on Affinity, even though I never even voted for him. This has to be the most blatant case of tunnel vision I've seen on one person.

Tell me, If I had cut out everything I said about affinity in that post, would you guys still be voting me?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #198 on: April 27, 2009, 09:01:11 PM »
What it means was that I started my readthrough thinking Affinity was probably scum, and changed my mind when I finished. That's what it means.
You're not giving us the key point - why did you change your mind? Saying his posts are 'explainable as Town actions' while listing the ones you find suspicious seems awkwardly paradoxical.

My initial defence came because Edible (and UK, both) said that I should be the next lynch, despite having done absolutely nothing of my own up until then. I don't see why it's scummy for me to respond to that.
Doing so at the expense of scumhunting is problematic.

The reason people started voting for Donut was because he made a very poor case on Roukanken. Then after having it proven he was wrong by several people, he withdrew the vote and even admited he shouldn't have voted based on that case in the first place.
This is like the case against SP last game - just because you apologise for making a mistake doesn't mean it's forgotten. The fact remained that Donut made what is basically accepted to be a pretty poor choice of attack.

Then everyone kept telling him he was in the mafia, dispite not having anyone (namely scumbuddies) stepping up for him.
Are you honestly trying to say that he was Town because no-one was defending him? If he flipped (and he very nearly did) and was scum then anyone who protected him would immediately be next under suspicion.

Then of course comes the (rightful) call for my attempt at scumhunting, but then I'm voted for for having a bad case on Affinity, even though I never even voted for him. This has to be the most blatant case of tunnel vision I've seen on one person.
Jesus, listen to me. What we're saying is that you've given reasons to suspect Affinity, and at the same time said 'but he looks Town' without giving valid reasoning as to why he's suddenly cleared. WHY?

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #199 on: April 27, 2009, 10:48:30 PM »
Vote count hasn't changed.

Little over 5 hours to go.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #200 on: April 27, 2009, 11:12:45 PM »
Zakeri, you have been misinterpreting everything.  Basically, we are showing how your supposed 'analysis' is not analysis.  We've shown how your points have been less than solid, and how the conclusions don't follow logically from those points.  Why do you feel that I'm not scummy despite all that you have said?  Why do you feel that wrathie is not scummy despite all that you have said? 

The irritating thing is that despite all of this you continue to be stubborn and try and make us symphatize with you.  You do not revise your points, you do not explain yourself, you straw-man our points and thus you're scum.  And you don't know why donut did his actions simply because you are not him, obviously, so it's useless for you to try.

« Reply #201 on: April 27, 2009, 11:45:31 PM »
Alright, I think I understand what you guys are saying now that you actually say it. The thing is, now I have to go back over what I read again, which if I manage to start now will give me about two hours to convince everyone to not vote for me, which I doubt will happen since there's no other target you guys want to pursue.

So I'm going to just go ahead and throw it out the window.- I am Yukari Yakumo, Death Godmother. My ability to manipulate the border of everything and something else allow me to make a convincing appeal to facts. Not only do I appear like a townie in the cop's investigations, I will also appear as Hong Meiling, Vanilla townie when I die. Have Fun, Everyone.

Edible

« Reply #202 on: April 27, 2009, 11:46:33 PM »
##Unvote

This from Nietz is interesting.  It's a pretty clear demonstration that he wanted to pursue the Donut lynch where momentum was, at the time, starting to head in other directions.  This makes me feel better about Zakeri, since it's pretty clear donut was the easy lynch and scum-loves-easy-lynch.

Let's compare that to UK here; she also promises a pesco/Nietz readthrough that surfaces here (wishy-washy Nietz opinion) and here (I'd vote for this guy who is scum, but I'd rather vote for this donut).  Suspicious.

That post from Nietz also had an amusing scum-o-meter from scum; he lists Kiro, u?, Affinity, and me as people he has no real opinion on in terms of towniness to scumminess.  Fun!

pesco throws a clear on UK here.  It's strange to compare Kiro in this game to UK in this game, unless you're trying to subtly draw comparisons between Town and... someone who isn't Town.

In short:

##vote UncertainKitten, and I'm having a hard time buying the current Zakeri train.

Edible

« Reply #203 on: April 27, 2009, 11:48:15 PM »
EBWOP:

Bwuh?

So I'm going to just go ahead and throw it out the window.- I am Yukari Yakumo, Death Godmother. My ability to manipulate the border of everything and something else allow me to make a convincing appeal to facts. Not only do I appear like a townie in the cop's investigations, I will also appear as Hong Meiling, Vanilla townie when I die. Have Fun, Everyone.

Edible

« Reply #204 on: April 27, 2009, 11:49:51 PM »
EBWOEBWOP:

o_o ...

Edible

« Reply #205 on: April 27, 2009, 11:55:13 PM »
EBWOEBWOEBWOP:

Well, I feel silly.

Zak: srs?  <_<

Edible

« Reply #206 on: April 27, 2009, 11:59:15 PM »
EBWOEBWOEBWOEBWOP:

Actually that explains a heck of a lot about Nietz trying to bus you.  And Kilga is evil.

« Reply #207 on: April 28, 2009, 12:05:29 AM »
Edit - well not really after all of Edible's posts: I'm still going to do the reanalysis, if only to give everyone something to think about.

And no, Edible. I'm trying to test everyone's gulibility. I'm hoping to see everyone surprised when the game doesn't end and wondering if I really was telling the truth about my role or if there was four scum/ a serial killer.

Edible

« Reply #208 on: April 28, 2009, 12:13:44 AM »
fffffffffffff

Well, after that, nothing either of us says is going to prevent your lynch, I'd imagine.

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #209 on: April 28, 2009, 12:19:07 AM »
*slow clap*

Affinity doesn't like answering my direct question.  However, I can get into looking into UK.  brb, rereading on the quick