Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER Mafia Thread 1 (Locked)  (Read 60392 times)

PX

• School Idol?
Re: The iDOLM@STER Mafia Episode 1!
« Reply #180 on: October 20, 2013, 10:31:48 PM »
Approaching the end of the episode!

Song: Town

Conq (1) - Sky Paladin
CF7 (4) - Darkninjaabc, Serela, Zakeri, Raikaria
Darkninjaabc (2) - Serious Bananas, NekoNekoRex
Raikaria (3) - Conq, Shadoweh, BT
Serela (1) - CF7
Zakeri (1) - Mitsuki
Not Voting: ActionDan, Validon

|||||||||||||||||(32%)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 10:49:04 PM by PX »

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #181 on: October 20, 2013, 10:43:26 PM »
Why should I vote Raikaria? Aside from his hypocritical vote?

I don't really like Mitsuki. Her (His? gdi update your profile) posts before the Zakerei vote were pretty bad. Aside from the suggestion of a lurker lynch a suncycle into the game (which I also find sour), her reasons are full of generalities ("Serela is jumping on easy votes", "Serela is just worse"), and she was making pretty uninformed votes.
Don't really like the Zak case too much either. The last point on the contradiction is really stretching it, I could see him agreeing with a point but disagreeing with the whole wagon. The point that he has little content followed by a big content post is a bit hypocritical, since the vote itself is the longest Mitsuki's really had this game.
I want to know why Mitsuki wanted Zak to nameclaim too.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #182 on: October 20, 2013, 10:45:49 PM »
I read Conq's blurb on Raikaria now and I would totes sheep that, actually.

I just really want Dark to do something new.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #183 on: October 21, 2013, 12:08:35 AM »
I'm sorry guys I don't think I'll have anything to offer D1.  Brutal day today. Brutal day tomorrow in all likelihood. 

Don't want to vote Dark, CF7 based on page 1 + what I saw of the claim. 

I'll sheep whatever you want me to sheep besides those 2.   meter is at 32% which we all know will decrease slowly from now till day end whenever that is so maybe I'll have a min to read stuff later.

I'll vote for who Mitsuki is voting.  Also if some guy asked me about why I voted Mitsuki, uh, no comment. the issue has resolved itself. 

##Vote Zakeri

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #184 on: October 21, 2013, 01:48:48 AM »
DAN
VOTE FOR RAIKARIA
ZAKERI WAGON ISN'T GONNA GOD DAMN HAPPEN AT THIS POINT IN THE DAY
LET'S GET ON A SOLID TRAIN PEOPLE DAMNIT

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #185 on: October 21, 2013, 06:13:49 AM »
Why should I vote Raikaria? Aside from his hypocritical vote?

I don't really like Mitsuki. Her (His? gdi update your profile) posts before the Zakerei vote were pretty bad. Aside from the suggestion of a lurker lynch a suncycle into the game (which I also find sour), her reasons are full of generalities ("Serela is jumping on easy votes", "Serela is just worse"), and she was making pretty uninformed votes.
Don't really like the Zak case too much either. The last point on the contradiction is really stretching it, I could see him agreeing with a point but disagreeing with the whole wagon. The point that he has little content followed by a big content post is a bit hypocritical, since the vote itself is the longest Mitsuki's really had this game.
I want to know why Mitsuki wanted Zak to nameclaim too.

I'm very manly, and Vhaltz is totally gay for me.

I was busy, so I did what I could with my free time. Of course my posts were terrible. If you want to think I have any other reasons to make terrible posts with huge generalizations and such go ahead, but it'd be nice if you look at what I'm doing from now on instead of that.

You also misunderstood me, what I meant is that Zakeri doesn't have almost any content. And I think I've done much more than Zakeri this game, but anyways, how is being hypocrital scummy? I was busy, while I don't know about Zakeri.

I'm not saying why I wanted Zakeri to claim his name, of course. I said it was a huge misunderstanding and it'd be worse for town if I said what happened. I'll explain once the game is over if you want.

I promise I'll ISO Raikaria once I get home. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M LATE

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #186 on: October 21, 2013, 06:21:21 AM »
looked at zak since people are talking about him. reads like zak mostly. i'd want to know his updated opinion on cf7 after the claim and who his scumreads are since he's basically dismissing the main wagons of the day?

would like any sort of reads from sky_paladin because i haven't really seen anything yet? no need to be shy cause you're new here: do you think anyone is particularly scum or town?

dan when do you think you can start getting into the game?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #187 on: October 21, 2013, 06:33:51 AM »
Bad End for One Approaching

Song: i ~ any you ~

Conq (1) - Sky Paladin
CF7 (4) - Darkninjaabc, Serela, Zakeri, Raikaria
Darkninjaabc (2) - Serious Bananas, NekoNekoRex
Raikaria (3) - Conq, Shadoweh, BT
Serela (1) - CF7
Zakeri (2) - Mitsuki, ActionDan
Not Voting: Validon

|||||||||||(20%)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Reminder that no majority = no lynch
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 06:54:53 AM by PX »

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #188 on: October 21, 2013, 06:35:25 AM »
I'm very manly, and Vhaltz is totally gay for me.

I was busy, so I did what I could with my free time. Of course my posts were terrible. If you want to think I have any other reasons to make terrible posts with huge generalizations and such go ahead, but it'd be nice if you look at what I'm doing from now on instead of that.
One good, informed reason is always better then a few sweeping generalizations, imo.

You also misunderstood me, what I meant is that Zakeri doesn't have almost any content. And I think I've done much more than Zakeri this game, but anyways, how is being hypocrital scummy? I was busy, while I don't know about Zakeri.
If you're voting Zak over content, then why Zak? There are plenty of more very quiet players with near-zero content you could vote on, like Dan. That's a pretty poor excuse.
Hypo-criticism is bad because, of course, you're voting for reasons you yourself could be voted for, or alternatively shouldn't be voted for, and doesn't make you any better then the person you're voting.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #189 on: October 21, 2013, 06:38:49 AM »
@mod: Is the day likely to last at least 12 more hours, bar an attempt at a hammervote?

I'd be willing to sheep Raikaria, but I really want to pressure Darkninja. Although it might (probably is) be getting too late for that so I might switch anyway

I'm really tired though so I'm kind of inclined to wait till morning to switch.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #190 on: October 21, 2013, 06:49:58 AM »
Just for reference: The day's been going on for 73 hours, and 80% of the bar has been reduced. Figure it out yourself

Conqueror

« Reply #191 on: October 21, 2013, 06:54:18 AM »
@mod: Dan isn't voting Raikaria

NNR, just switch to raikaria now.

rest assured that even if we no lynch im activist enough to get the job done

Who said he was?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 06:55:14 AM by PX »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #192 on: October 21, 2013, 06:56:35 AM »
actually just realized it takes 8 votes to lynch, so let's get moving people

raikaria should claim when he gets to the thread

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #193 on: October 21, 2013, 07:04:44 AM »
Chiming in from lecture land that the floating vote brigade should pile onto Raikaria already. We have around 18 hours.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2013, 07:10:03 AM »
I'd be willing to sheep Raikaria, but I really want to pressure Darkninja. Although it might (probably is) be getting too late for that so I might switch anyway
PRESSURE IS SO 65% AGO
VOTE FOR RAIKARIA

SERELA
VOTE RAIKARIA

SKY PALADIN YOUR VOTE IS DOING NOTHING
VOTE EITHER CF7 OR RAIKARIA

CF7 YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LYNCHED THEREFORE
VOTE RAIKARIA

MITSUKI READ FASTER AND THEN
VOTE RAIKARIA

ZAKERI BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF CUTE FLUFFY THINGS THAT LIVES WITHIN ME
AND VOTE RAIKARIA

DAN WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING YOU LAZY POOPHEAD

VALIDON WHAT THE FUCK GET ON A WAGON

HEY HO LET'S FUCKING GO PEOPLE

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #195 on: October 21, 2013, 08:23:15 AM »
Tbh i don't want to lynch Raikaria. Yet. But since there're not many alternatives, might as well do it.
##Unvote
##Vote Raikaria

But i'm having a really strong sense of deja vu. Like previous game. And Raikaria was lynched on D1 instead of me and he was Town.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Conqueror

« Reply #196 on: October 21, 2013, 08:25:42 AM »
yeah, people still waffling on raikaria!scum should look at the energy of his defense here compared to other games where he was town.

if he were town here he'd be screaming and kicking about being the day one lynch again and he'd be more actively engaged in his defense. this is the tonal thing i was trying to explain earlier but couldnt i think.

his posting in this game is half-hearted at best.  it's telling that his response to bt's latest case on him is just roleschpiel and a question at the mod on whether or not this is a bastard game.

Conqueror

« Reply #197 on: October 21, 2013, 08:26:39 AM »
raikaria in day 1 last game was posting worlds different from what he's doing here. in that game he was engaged, mad, wild, crazy, paranoid.
his posting in this game is just "meh"

Conqueror

« Reply #198 on: October 21, 2013, 08:27:03 AM »
enthusiastic is the word im looking for
there's no scumhunting energy

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2013, 08:53:53 AM »
I agree 100%

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #200 on: October 21, 2013, 09:04:33 AM »
Wow I actually find it hilarious this is happening after everything CF7 has done, like clearly lying about his role and claiming VT; voting for no apparent reason; and basically addressing cases against him with 'whatever' at points.

You want me to claim? Fine. But remember you made me claim when I claim this:

I'M THE DOCTOR.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #201 on: October 21, 2013, 09:06:26 AM »
Or, more specifically, a nerfed Doc who has to take a day off after a successful block.

But hey, that ain't gonna happen. I'm gonna get killed now you made me claim.

I don't even see a solid case. In fact, thinking about it, Shadoweh's been literally tunneling me like he's a rhino charging all day long. Remember that for Day 2 guys.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #202 on: October 21, 2013, 09:11:21 AM »
Wow I actually find it hilarious this is happening after everything CF7 has done, like clearly lying about his role and claiming VT; voting for no apparent reason; and basically addressing cases against him with 'whatever' at points.
"Whatever" came from frustration at Darkie.
And my VT claim came from misunderstanding on my part.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Conqueror

« Reply #203 on: October 21, 2013, 09:14:22 AM »

You want me to claim? Fine. But remember you made me claim when I claim this:

I'M THE DOCTOR.
is this your actual claim? please fullclaim if you're going to throw this out there.

Conqueror

« Reply #204 on: October 21, 2013, 09:16:39 AM »
after everything CF7 has done, like clearly lying about his role and claiming VT
because the scum benefit in not claiming nighttalk enabler and claiming vt instead is...what?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #205 on: October 21, 2013, 09:18:56 AM »
I am Makoto Kikuchi; Idol Prince.

I can put my body at stake to protect the weak; protecting them fom any harm that may come their way. However, since I'm using my body and all, if I successfuly defend someone; I need to rest [I assume for] the next night, even attempting again is fatal.

I also have a 'Do nothing' action.

because the scum benefit in not claiming nighttalk enabler and claiming vt instead is...what?

I already said 'Flailing scum' when I first pointed it out. And it dosen't change everything CF7 had done that multiple people, including me, found scummy.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #206 on: October 21, 2013, 09:22:04 AM »
Just sayin; if you guys lynch me after my claim; remember who pushed the wagon after I flip Doc. [Conq and Shadoweh mainly]

Conqueror

« Reply #207 on: October 21, 2013, 09:24:23 AM »
Just sayin; if you guys lynch me after my claim; remember who pushed the wagon after I flip Doc. [Conq and Shadoweh mainly]
lolllllllllllllll
after this i bet raikaria is scumdoc since wincon and ruleset imply sk

lynch ahoy~

Conqueror

« Reply #208 on: October 21, 2013, 09:26:12 AM »
so raikaria do you actually think either of me or shadoweh are scum or are you just mudslinging?

since you're so confident on cf7 and think he's obvscum why dont you summarize the case on him for me

Conqueror

« Reply #209 on: October 21, 2013, 09:31:28 AM »
I know I told Raikaria to claim but him confidently throwing out the claim without a hint of resistance means he expects the claim to save him. compare to how his inventor claim came out  last game in mirai nikki mafia where he tried to hold back before letting it all out.

Quote from: raikaria from mirai nikki mafia
Oh and before anyone says 'Rai's a VT now he's a safe lynch' I'm not a VT. I have other stuff I do too. I'm just not inclined to share them at this moment, or able to do them at this moment.

After all, I'm of the opinion giving scum more information to work off is a bad thing.