Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER Mafia Thread 1 (Locked)  (Read 60107 times)

PX

• School Idol?
The iDOLM@STER Mafia Thread 1 (Locked)
« on: October 18, 2013, 05:27:29 AM »
The 765 Pro gang all went to an island for a gravure shoot. However, a storm brewed up and they all found the Producer dead. Then President Kuroi came in and said the following. Project Fairy has been reincarnated, and the members of them are currently residing among the 14 of you.

Rules and information:
I'm the mod and my word is final, deal with it and don't try to find loopholes in my rules or do things that you would expect I wouldn't want you to do (if you're not sure, then ask)
No Outside Contact, don't talk to people about the game outside of the thread unless your role lets you (this affects dead folks as well)
Green is for mod usage only. Use blue or something for you fake vote counts
Don't quote communications with the mod (role PMs, night results, etc) or anything similiar (like comparing letter placement / word length of PMs)
Don't screenshot things
Don't edit your posts
There is no set deadline per day this game, instead the fan's energy meter represents how long until day ends
Lylo is not announced, instead it is announced if there is a possibility that this is the last episode
Votes need to be bold and in a separate line to count. Unvotes are not required to change votes
There is no prodding system in this game. Go deal with lurkers yourself
If there is no majority when the meter runs out, there is no lynch
Anything is allowed until I throw down a hammer
Do not post during night unless a role allows
Commercial Breaks lasts at least 24 hours
If you get somebody else modkilled, you are liable to be modkilled as well
anything obvious that I forgot to mention applies
don't be lame
play2win
There is guaranteed to be at least one person with a win condition separate from standard town/scum win conditions
Each player may only use one night action per commercial break
Mafia are not required to kill
If you are unsure about anything, PM me
I reserve the right to change the rules at any time
Anybody can ask for a fakeclaim at any time
If there is a conflict between rules and roles, roles win
Flips will be censored if it would break the set up

Alive and L@dy
1. CF7 Ihavenoname
2. Shadoweh
5. NNR
6. ActionDan
7. Sky Paladin
8. Validon98 Polaris
9. Serious Bananas Prims
10. Conq
11. darkninjaabc
13. Serela
14. Zakeri

Retired
4. Raikaria - Makoto Kikuchi, the Idol Prince, 765 Productions, Lynched Day 1
12. BT - Haruka Amami, the Center of 765 Pro, 765 Productions, Killed Night 1
3. Mitsuki/Vhaltz - Iori Minase, the Super Beautiful Cute and Perfect Idol, 765 Productions. Became Rie Kugimiya and left on Day 2
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 01:49:23 AM by PX »

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: The iDOLM@STER Mafia Episode 1!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 05:43:37 AM »
posting before lock

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 05:52:27 AM »
Game has been delayed long enough, screw confirmation

Welcome Dormio to The iDOLM@STER Mafia! You are Producer-san, the Producer. You are a producer employed under 765 Productions.

Abilities:
Producer-san - "Quote goes here." You are vanilla town. And dead. Isn't it sad Dormio?

You win when all opposing factions are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

You can post and vote in the thread during episodes while alive. Confirm by posting in thread.

Song: Ready!!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(100%)

Not Voting: Everybody
With 14 idols alive, it takes 8 vote to reach an execution and end the episode! Episode 1, START!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 06:01:40 AM by PX »

Conqueror

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 05:54:03 AM »
##Sky Paladin

Why are you scum?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 05:54:24 AM »
##Vote Sky Paladin
stupid tags

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 05:57:35 AM »
##Vote: Conqueror

STOP SINGING! Only I may fill the air with my beautiful sound!
LOADINGU LOADINGU

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 06:00:26 AM »
That was the most horrible song I've heard.  I watched leekspin to get it out of my head.

##Vote: BT

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 06:28:19 AM »
##unvote

##vote Mitsuki

I feel bad.  just a waiting game now.

Don't lynch me.

Conqueror

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 06:49:03 AM »
sup dan, how you been?

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2013, 06:50:56 AM »
##Vote: Serela

My gut feeling tells me you are scum, and my guts never lie.
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

ActionDan

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 07:01:36 AM »
sup dan, how you been?

If I said good I would be lying.  a lot of emotions really merged together. mostly a lot of sadness.  I think it'll pass eventually.  but I don't know when 

But my vote is separate from all that.  and in due time it will be explained.  I'm waiting for all other players atm.

Don't lynch me.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 07:08:43 AM »

If we don't lynch him, scum will let him live until LYLO again.

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 08:04:17 AM »
##Vote: Validon98

I think this is my first time placing a RVS vote on MotK, and of course it goes to Validon \(owo)/
Perhaphs it's just my terrible memory, though.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 08:11:16 AM »
Wub-wub-wub-wub. *Does his best Claptrap dubstep impersonation*
Anyway. Let's party. And i want to party with NNR the most. So! Let's sing him a song. Like this.
*Clears throat*
# Remember, remember...
# The fifth of November
Vendetta and tacos
Original flavor
Taste them and like them
End of the line, do me a favor
Never give up and
Never lose focus
Remember the flavor of original tacos

Okay... I'll probably should decrease my morning coffee dosage. All that caffeine in my system makes me post some random shit...
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 08:36:18 AM »
Wub-wub-wub-wub. *Does his best Claptrap dubstep impersonation*
Anyway. Let's party. And i want to party with NNR the most. So! Let's sing him a song. Like this.
*Clears throat*
# Remember, remember...
# The fifth of November
Vendetta and tacos
Original flavor
Taste them and like them
End of the line, do me a favor
Never give up and
Never lose focus
Remember the flavor of original tacos

Okay... I'll probably should decrease my morning coffee dosage. All that caffeine in my system makes me post some random shit...

you must be a mafia conditional powerup whatever

nobody in their sane minds would do this

therefore

##Unvote
##Vote: CF7

CF7

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 08:59:22 AM »
Oh, please... Why can't i just be a little bit creative? Who said that my singing should be good, or words in the song should make sense, if any? It's a party. If you want i can sing for you too, but i'm too lazy making up something passing for a song with so many letters in your forum name.
As for my sanity, consult my psychiatrist or better yet, don't do that. Results might be... disconcerting.

Anyway, on the more serious note. You're overreacting.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2013, 09:45:28 AM »
My gut feeling tells me you are scum, and my guts never lie.
clearly only town can be this repulsive

##Vote Serious Bananas

formal scum

I liked CF7's song

oh and I work towards getting my power by hammering, don't hammer if you aren't me

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2013, 10:05:31 AM »

Let's just wait and see if the vote counts (see the rules, the vote should be in a single line to count). It's not a very strong point as PX might count it anyways but if he doesn't then at least this will be proven wrong.

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2013, 10:13:38 AM »

If I remember well from what I learnt caffeine doesn't really help to improve one's performance, it makes it even worse because after ~30 minutes as it makes you feel tired.
I recommend drinking water~

CF7

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2013, 10:49:27 AM »
Let's just wait and see if the vote counts (see the rules, the vote should be in a single line to count). It's not a very strong point as PX might count it anyways but if he doesn't then at least this will be proven wrong.
Technically it's a single line. Just a vertical one.

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2013, 10:54:36 AM »
And once more I'm going to have to wait to see how the next 7 or so hours play out because hurray, my school blocks this site. :V

##Vote: Shadoweh

Everyone else is allowed to sing too you know. Except scum.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2013, 12:40:23 PM »
Oh, please... Why can't i just be a little bit creative? Who said that my singing should be good, or words in the song should make sense, if any?

It's a party. If you want i can sing for you too, but i'm too lazy making up something passing for a song with so many letters in your forum name.

As for my sanity, consult my psychiatrist or better yet, don't do that. Results might be... disconcerting.

Anyway, on the more serious note. You're overreacting.

exactly because that which is doesn't make sense, and is therefore outright weird.

early game feats are, to my limited knowledge, mostly limited to tomfoolery, but this is role madness, there's simply no guarantee to whether one small action, text color means anything special.

if you are scum conditional powerup, who is trying to net some powers before anyone got suspicious or into game attitude, town wins by one, simple.

even if you are town, this is still way, way too early for town to be seriously crippled due to one person's death. at the end of the day killing off the playerpool facilitates town win be dwindling the number of suspects before scum are able to secure an advantage in the form of stalling.

third party is downright unpredictable, but they can't pose a threat if they are dead, unless you are a jester. still, jesters win along with whatever faction that's going to win, although if you are actually going to be satisfied and feel your time well used with such an easy win (assuming you are a jester). well, we don't really mind that. so there.

tl;dr: this is early, we are lyching someone, this someone better be someone suspicious so scum cannot exploit on his ambiguity such that it comes back to bite us later.
(don't just ready this and if possible please read everything else too thanks)

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2013, 12:45:08 PM »
Oh, and almost forgot

ty for the reminder mitsuki

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2013, 01:12:03 PM »
Hey, hey, I'm here :D

#Vote: darkninjaabc

Who is this guy again?

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

CF7

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2013, 01:44:09 PM »
exactly because that which is doesn't make sense, and is therefore outright weird.
early game feats are, to my limited knowledge, mostly limited to tomfoolery, but this is role madness, there's simply no guarantee to whether one small action, text color means anything special.
This is exactly that. D1 early tomfoolery.
I'm guessing you've missed the part "words in the song should make sense".
if you are scum conditional powerup, who is trying to net some powers before anyone got suspicious or into game attitude, town wins by one, simple.
even if you are town, this is still way, way too early for town to be seriously crippled due to one person's death. at the end of the day killing off the playerpool facilitates town win be dwindling the number of suspects before scum are able to secure an advantage in the form of stalling.
Ahem... It's a bit early for paranoia. Even in rolemadness game.
So we should lynch me. And coming from you it's a win/win lynch.
If i'm scum it's self explanatory. We lynched scum, cookies for everyone!
If i'm town, it's no big deal. We could lynch townies on D1 and we still have lots of other townies for next days. But every townie matters. And by saying that townies don't matter on D1 you practically make yourself a target for the lynch.

tl;dr Darkie's case is really badly written and he's the most suspicious so far.
So there. =)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2013, 01:56:12 PM »

therefore

##Unvote

Oh wait now I vaugely recall who you are now I've actually read the thread, from your avatar.

Your logic that no-one in their right mind would make some convoluted voting chant in RVS is kinda wrong. Simply because, no-one here is in their right mind :D

I wouldn't read too much into RVS.

Anyway, I'm not used to stuff going on this early, I'mma sit on my vote atm and then re-consider when I have some more actual time.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2013, 02:04:46 PM »
OH DARKIE YOU'RE SO SILLY

Anyway hi guys I ended up replacing in before the game even started isn't that great?! I didn't even get HW staring over my shoulder in silence, PX lied to me

Vote:Shadoweh shhhhhhhhh

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2013, 03:10:11 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Serela you put ants in my room didn't you???!?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2013, 03:36:27 PM »
This is exactly that. D1 early tomfoolery.
I'm guessing you've missed the part "words in the song should make sense". Ahem... It's a bit early for paranoia. Even in rolemadness game.

like I have explictly pointed out in my previous post, I am not paranoid, its just logic.
you are merely being targeted because your trick is unnecessarily complicated and organized in a way that screams suspicion. why must it be an acrostic poem, why can't you remove every single vowel, why can't you type up a ridiculous case on how he loves catgirls and must die on nnr, and why, would you deliberately clarify from before and after your message that you are under caffeine influence when you pull this so called harmless 'tomfoolery'. there are many more relatively ''common'' means of making a funny post and your uncommon manner gives the impression of that you are completing a task, instead of having ''fun''

moreover, you've responded rather vigorously to my comments, despite my early case on you lacking a detailed logic flow due to the lack of information AND that there wasn't even a wagon on you. therefore its not paranoia that makes you post so hard, then what is it? guilt.
there's simply no reason to get so fussed up, multiple times, even if you genuinely only meant to have a laugh over this necessarily complex 'joke'.

So we should lynch me. And coming from you it's a win/win lynch.
If i'm scum it's self explanatory. We lynched scum, cookies for everyone!
If i'm town, it's no big deal. We could lynch townies on D1 and we still have lots of other townies for next days. But every townie matters. And by saying that townies don't matter on D1 you practically make yourself a target for the lynch.

further evidence on your guilt, this is NOT what i have said about townies. my argument is only: ''townies in a role madness game will not be crippled ''seriously'' (as in lose) even if a mislynch occurs. therefore by killing we can clear suspicion and disable scum from building on said suspicion to the demise of town, which is relatively more crippling '' this argument also, is made when i am still reading you from a town perspective.

but now, you are practically raising a strawman argument to drag me down with you to cause chaos and further making your alignment  all but more dubious

tl;dr Darkie's case is really badly written and he's the most suspicious so far.
So there. =)
my early case is indeed badly written, but that's due to an obvious lack of information because of the lack of posts, now you have all but provided me more and more info, and it turns out only to paint you in more and more of a negative light.

but does that make me scum? no. because your argument can be used on anyone else really. you are but trying to get us off your scummy back by throwing more junk for us to digest, good plan, but no.

CF7

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2013, 04:03:11 PM »
@ the above.
tl;dr
Whatever.