Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48502 times)

Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 4-
« Reply #630 on: January 20, 2013, 02:31:23 AM »
it would make alot of sense given ihnn was in the scum position for all the towns at that moment.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #631 on: January 20, 2013, 02:36:41 AM »
Actually I'm not worried about a quicklynch anymore because a quick reread of BT's posts and how he was pushing IHNN the most makes me think he isn't scum. I am more worried about which is the right choice though. (then again he was talking about ihnn scum while voting me aaaaaaaaaa)

Oh and the bussing your buddy in LYLO. Maybe I discount that because I've actively done it though.
Dorian: You're kind of talking nonsense at this point. You wanna vote me and see if both the scum are in a 1 vs 1 or

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #632 on: January 20, 2013, 02:40:44 AM »
im also pretty sure with one of that last weakest links(me and ihnn) scum could have easily setup my myslynch.
px - d1 lynch
serela - n1 nightkill
hero999 - d2 lynch

im pretty sure everyone was bothered by these people for a lack on content(or terrible). im also guessing the nnr vig was just candy for them. though thinking about it im sure they knew affinity was the cop so ihnn could have been used to kill affinity and night kill nnr, it would have all been the same really.

« Reply #633 on: January 20, 2013, 02:46:13 AM »
scratch the affinity kill thing, i misread what huhwhat said it was

« Reply #634 on: January 20, 2013, 02:55:50 AM »
##Unvote
zzzz thinking about it now there could still be dorian/bt

Shadoweh

« Reply #635 on: January 20, 2013, 03:13:11 AM »
If BT would show up and quicklynch you with Dorian it would at least make my reading easier. I went back to read Serela since current therum suggests scum actually killed him. "We should lynch IHNN he is a pretty obv target" <_< I'm more believing in this analysis now.

Huh what, since you keep asking for the 'proof' of your scumminess, it's in the way that you steered people away from IHNN on Day 2 by bring towardsheroHOLYSHIT
Nothing has changed about rawr being a good lynch. IHNN looks more viable from Serela flip, but still reads more like weak town than scum for D1's reasons. Of the Serela voters Hero is a lot scummier.
Huh what, can you explain this sentence please?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #636 on: January 20, 2013, 03:22:54 AM »
rawr's reaction looks like scum who thinks he can't get me mislynched over him, which is in line with him saying "I can totally see HW scum" D3 but avoiding really doing anything about it today, like Shadoweh with less tact. Though tbh I'm not sure he'd do that if Dorian were bussing. I am pretty set on this lynch. tbh I would be very surprised if both Shadoweh and BT were scum, Shadoweh/Dorian is now confirmed impossible and BT/Dorian doesn't make sense because they were just sitting there on a shitty wagon letting the D1 wagon on BT go through barring good luck. rawr's posts today haven't really looked that great (a way to put it is that i think he's waffling because he's trying to figure out who he can mislynch from the way people argue with him, again, see everything he's said about me) and 48 hours of everybody but I guess Dorian having no real concrete opinions hasn't changed my mind on anything.

cut: i thought hero pushing serela without doing anything was scummier than ihnn pushing serela with excessively concise posts. i basically agreed with ihnn's initial vote and thought him trying to look into people meant he was just newbtown with fucked up priorities. when serela's flip came i figured scum would make more sense for the one guy riding the wagon with no real reason for doing so, especially since that guy had gotten away with intentionally doing nothing as scum in the past

"d1 reasons" doesn't really mean that i was ignoring the flip so much as that what i said in my huge post about the firebomb list still counted even with serela dead as town

also i didn't drive people away from the ihnn lynch unless you're specifically forcing that interpretation. i stated my opinions and i was wrong, but the most i did to actually move anybody off of ihnn was ask affinity why ihnn had more scum intent than hero (which, again, was because i thought that hero was scum and ihnn was town, not that i wanted him to switch)

Shadoweh

« Reply #637 on: January 20, 2013, 03:27:52 AM »
That's not exactly what I was asking. You analysed who wanted Serela dead instead of who wanted Conqueror dead. Why did you think the scum nightkilled Serela?

« Reply #638 on: January 20, 2013, 03:32:46 AM »
i didn't. where are you getting the impression that i did from that post?

also just saying that if you want BUDDY PRIORITIES then ihnn's thoughts on rawr are a lot more sleazy, as shown in my late d3 post (i suppose that's scum talking about a non-flip rather than the other way around but rawr said nothing about ihnn until d3 so there you go.)

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #639 on: January 20, 2013, 03:39:45 AM »
Learn to read Shadoweh, that's is still the point were I stand aside from the fact that you turned into more scum than null read. It may not be as solid as I would like it to be but it's still better than your ?Oh HW is sooo maybe scum, let's use 4 days to do nothing with it?.
So that's what I meant to say.

@Shadoweh: It's bloody 4am, I'm barely even awake but therefore not sober. And I'm talking here with what I think is the scum team, that's certainly all nonsense.

Anyway, new Plan, I'll have another drink and then go to bed.

Good night
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Shadoweh

« Reply #640 on: January 20, 2013, 03:40:08 AM »
Huh what, don't tell me that looking at how someone is 'worse after X's flip' and 'this vote on X's wagon was the worst' is not attempting to analyze the flip of someone you think scum killed. On the flip side, the only comment you made about Conq is the joke in reference to me. Later you said Serela was probably a vig or sk kill but that still doesn't explain your thinking pattern in the first post.

« Reply #641 on: January 20, 2013, 03:41:11 AM »
serela died and flipped town. ihnn and hero were confirmed to have spent all day 1 voting down. this made them viable targets. ???

« Reply #642 on: January 20, 2013, 03:41:23 AM »
voting town, even

« Reply #643 on: January 20, 2013, 03:49:05 AM »
also why you're posting shit about the nightkill i'm just going to say that a hw/ihnn team killing serela would be a terrible idea because it'd mean that we were shooting the lynch we were pushing together, therefore wasting an opportunity and drawing attention to both of us. sure, serela suspected ihnn, but people don't listen to him enough for him to be a threat. and even though conq died in the end, interceptor gets kills based on power roles, not strong players. it'd mean ihnn and i were throwing away a chance to shoot conq or shadoweh or bt or affinity to kill SERELA of all people.

literally the only reason you could argue i'd make that kill is if i wanted to go "BUT WHY WOULD I DO THAT AS SCUM?" in 5p lylo but even then the downsides outweigh the benefits

Shadoweh

« Reply #644 on: January 20, 2013, 03:58:27 AM »
God okay okay I believe you -_- Your reasoning for not doing that is sound. You think Dorian locked his vote in on Rawr because he saw his buddy was going down?

« Reply #645 on: January 20, 2013, 04:03:37 AM »
i don't know, it could be rawr/bt since dorian's posts today have all been major :townvibes: for me, but i guess you could argue that the bus was why he was so willing to bend on you being scum

if i die tonight (and i probably will) then i would say you should weigh which is more likely between scum-dorian doing that and rawr bussing his buddy when not necessary because he's inexperienced

i don't actually have a concrete opinion anymore :T i want to just clear bt following scum-rawr but then i think of bt's serela bus from adorbs and... yeah

« Reply #646 on: January 20, 2013, 04:11:46 AM »
actually wait

1. Bardiche / Dorian
still find bard's ed1 post scummy, and have a nitpick with dorian:

seriously? px is lurking and not scumhunting and he's a good lynch to you, but when rawr plays similarly he's a "shot in the dark"? ??? this is a weird-ass double standard

otherwise dorian hasn't posted anything flagrantly bad but i got my eye on you
yeahhhh i feel like dorian is the more likely buddy since for a lot of the game he was claiming killing rawr would be a shot in the dark, even though he was ok killing similar players like px and hero

i am not super-confident about it being him instead of bt but the way he ignored ihnn and rawr is still really uuuurgh

« Reply #647 on: January 20, 2013, 04:14:31 AM »
i am also of the opinion that scum!shadoweh would have been bussing rawr to hell and back today given that bt, dorian and i were all difficult lynches so i really think it's between bt/dorian

« Reply #648 on: January 20, 2013, 04:18:17 AM »
this means scum intentionally nightkilled serela (thought bt was super town) for... some reason and that conq (thought bt was scum) wouldn't have died without good luck on scum's part. which probably means they wanted bt around as a mislynch and conq dying wasn't intentional.
there's also this. literally everything points to rawr/dorian from my PoV so maybe i'm just second-guessing myself on bt

Shadoweh

« Reply #649 on: January 20, 2013, 04:37:39 AM »
It's really hard for me to decide tbh because you both seem like you're trying really hard right now. I mean in NHK Rawr's posts in LYLO involved DIDN'T READ LOL. Also getting modkilled for posting his role pm but still. And Dorian's BORED NOW post kind of sets me on edge. But maybe I'm just overthinking it. I might just wait to see what BT says (and make sure to vote before sleeping this time)

« Reply #650 on: January 20, 2013, 04:39:17 AM »
maybe you can just vote me so i have an excuse to hammer myself :|

Shadoweh

« Reply #651 on: January 20, 2013, 04:40:47 AM »
If you admit that you're scum I'll let you hammer yourself, otherwise it's against my religious beliefs

« Reply #652 on: January 20, 2013, 04:42:13 AM »
do you really think bt/dorian are so inept they'd pile all their votes onto nnr (who only dormio wanted to lynch) while bt had 4 votes though

that's basically downright terrible coordination for scum. you'd at least think the third would have bussed if it were true

« Reply #653 on: January 20, 2013, 04:50:26 AM »
or rawr could just pull the same thing ihnn did yesterday, gg

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #654 on: January 20, 2013, 04:52:01 AM »
Let me say it that way: Busing is only good if it's done consequent.

Why should I unvote him if I could just go ?lalala we lynching you buddy and you will be next Shadoweh, so I'm not listening lalala ...??
I learned what I know about playing as scum from Lucy, and I can assure you that you would have his flip days ago if he were my buddy.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

« Reply #655 on: January 20, 2013, 04:57:31 AM »
well someone better vote me, i dont want to deal with this in the morning. ive already tried and it doesnt seem like anyone else will be the lynch

« Reply #656 on: January 20, 2013, 07:31:18 AM »
its 2:30am and i hate you all

« Reply #657 on: January 20, 2013, 08:00:17 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: DrRawr

Shadoweh

« Reply #658 on: January 20, 2013, 09:10:34 AM »
I'm trying to find something new damnit! I literally don't have anything but -gut- and BT isn't going to be awake for a few hours <_< Sigh.

Shadoweh

« Reply #659 on: January 20, 2013, 02:20:59 PM »
Honestly maybe I really am just overthinking it. My own analysis says that Rawr is likely scum who lunged onto BT and was too inactive with his vote to ever move it. I can't convince myself that huh what is the scums, he's being similarily active as when we were together. And Affinity disliked both IHNN and Rawr, he could have been a lucky shot as a PR who was killed for being right. There's the obvious Dormio in the room, but he had to die for multiple reasons. Looking back on huh what, since he was constantly defending IHNN and wasn't really steering for a Rawr lynch they'd have reason to leave him alive. I guess if I'm a sucker once I will be a sucker for eternity.

##Vote: Dr. Rawr