Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 49469 times)

Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 4-
« Reply #570 on: January 18, 2013, 01:21:43 AM »
im just pointing out im not the only one who does stupid things

« Reply #571 on: January 18, 2013, 01:26:13 AM »
well, there's "make an oddball kill on a total wildcard for laughs" stupid and then there's "nightkill the guy you and your buddy are trying to mislynch for being scummy" stupid

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #572 on: January 18, 2013, 05:22:53 AM »
interceptor targets a player. the first other player to target that player dies. any others learn that the interceptor is a mafia interceptor.

serela can't target anybody, he's vt. so conq had to die as a result of ihnn intercepting shadoweh, while serela was targeted by the nightkill
Wow. I would not have known what Interceptor was if you hadn't pointed it out. Thanks for letting me know that I killed a PR because he visited me and making my gift feel like it's made out of blood.

I thought it was a role that would intercept items actually.

because i cant sheep conq all of d1 if you get what i mean. also its Dr. Rawr to you, i didnt spend 8 years in medical school for nothing
You did sheep Conq all of Day 1 though. On day 2 you voted me for :reasons: without mentioning BT. Were you just sheeping BT's case as well or something?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #573 on: January 18, 2013, 05:28:56 AM »
im pretty sure i voted you first

« Reply #574 on: January 18, 2013, 05:31:09 AM »
ok yea i double checked i voted you first, the vig just got rid of it

« Reply #575 on: January 18, 2013, 05:32:45 AM »
also because it lylo there are 2 scum right?

Shadoweh

« Reply #576 on: January 18, 2013, 05:36:30 AM »
Yes Rawr, there are two scum. And you're right, you did vote for me first. Your case was that I was wrong Day 1 :V You still never mentioned BT again after. Who do you think the scum are at this point? I didn't see a why. :listening mode:

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #577 on: January 18, 2013, 05:54:04 AM »
Yes Rawr, there are two scum. And you're right, you did vote for me first. Your case was that I was wrong Day 1 :V You still never mentioned BT again after. Who do you think the scum are at this point? I didn't see a why. :listening mode:
you make it sound so bad  :x. i also didnt mention alot of people after that so what? probably you and dorian are the last of the scums

« Reply #578 on: January 18, 2013, 06:02:49 AM »
zzzzzz ill post why tomorrow its 1am

Shadoweh

« Reply #579 on: January 18, 2013, 06:03:53 AM »
I'mpretty sure I'm not scum though. Since when did you think Dorian was scum?

« Reply #580 on: January 18, 2013, 06:17:12 AM »
Wow. I would not have known what Interceptor was if you hadn't pointed it out.
there was gonna be one in 10Ds but it made scum too overpowered :(

i'd still like an explanation for town!dorian because i do not see it!!

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #581 on: January 18, 2013, 03:38:18 PM »
I am kinda curious why you pointed this contradiction out and went on to list me as "likely town" in your next post.
Well, I think that you could tell by now that I need a ?good reason? to change my mind about someone and a supposed contradiction in a otherwise reasonable case isn't good enough for me to reverse the town impression I got from you so far.
My lack of consideration of other targets could be indeed seen as troublesome, but what were there to consider? A player that didn't even started to made the slightest sense to me(Hero), a player that were mostly a blank page to me (Rawr) and a player that I didn't even had on my radar at said time (IHNN). Still nothing I would shoot over my fist scum pick that happened to have claimed a death miller. I mean my priorities were clear enough for Dormio to think that I would use the gun against NNR and I think that was his reason why he gave me the gun in the fist place.

I'm not sure how you could think this in the first place since from your point of view I short-handed both my teammates into a short list of people to lynch and freaked out on people for not shooting them.
That's the point my dear Shadoweh, that's exactly the point. Cause you didn't if you mean this list. You voted Affinity, supported a Hero lynch and you even took the only one (Rawr) from your list at the end of the day, IHNN was never on it to begin with.
I have to say that there something that troubles me even more, so tell me which post made you think that Dormio ?was crumbing a cop result on Affinity??
Cause you also said it were obvious for you that I got the gun from someone, then I think it should have been also obvious for you where it came from. I mean our little exchange about it wasn't really that discreetly, and that Dormio coped Affinity and gave me the gun in the same night is kinda hard to believe, don't you think so?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Shadoweh

« Reply #582 on: January 18, 2013, 08:10:06 PM »
Did someone tell BT that he's not dead and needs to post to actually win the game? :|
Dorian: Randomly deciding you hate someone you've never mentioned before in a post mentioning his little secret and following it up with a really small amount of reasoning gave off the wrong impression to me. I mean, looking back it's obvious -now- that his little secret is he gave you a gun instead of me because I have no idea, but at the time it looked like 'VOTE AFFINITY HINT HINT'.

You know, I don't remember who convinced me that IHNN sounded like he was newbtown and should look back for those posts when I get home from work (which I had to be at 10 minutes ago so bye!)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 08:31:15 PM by Schezo »

Shadoweh

« Reply #583 on: January 18, 2013, 08:11:18 PM »
razzle frazzle quote url tags

Dorian: Randomly deciding you hate someone you've never mentioned before in a post mentioning his little secret and following it up with a really small amount of reasoning[/quote]
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 08:31:19 PM by Schezo »

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #584 on: January 18, 2013, 08:42:16 PM »
bt needs to answer this
a) I'm pretty sure there was nothing to push after that post, but anyway, he wasn't a priority to me (or to anyone else).
b) I was hoping he'd become pressured or something (instead of not posting at all... -_-). I wasn't going to hammer without a claim.

Did someone tell BT that he's not dead and needs to post to actually win the game? :|
That effortpost I was delaying for some time is going to happen today.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #585 on: January 18, 2013, 09:01:46 PM »
When I think about it, that Interceptor role is quite a nasty thing. All you need is a educated guess and a bit of luck and you are bound to hit PRs, so I would think scum would do a lot to protect an  Interceptor. I think even HW would agree with me that it's not unlikely that it was Serelas vote on IHNN that marked him for the night kill, not sure if it was the same motive behind the Affinity kill.

@ Shadoweh: That makes sense, but I still find it hard to believe that this impression hold the whole day. I mean have you never wondered, within your ?freak out?, about who gave me the gun?
Also, in the light of this new revelation about the fist night kill could you do me the favor and explain this line:
?Affinity is stealing my lines about guns and shooting people (100% original content not stolen from anyone do not steal) and other then Serela I can't say I disagree. Serela might be a good shot even if he's town <____< ...?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #586 on: January 19, 2013, 02:28:30 AM »
We're watching you dood.  And we never blink... because we don't have eyelids, dood.

No votings yet.

~45 Hours left

« Reply #587 on: January 19, 2013, 03:24:33 AM »
Shadoweh is bent on ignoring me apparently.

I don't have any response to the above posts, so this is basically a prod dodge. Can we lynch rawr yet?

« Reply #588 on: January 19, 2013, 04:31:54 AM »
@shadoweh ill just list out why i think this in the shortest possible way

im pretty sure after the mass claim ihnn scum buddies had planned to bus him because all the town power roles had died. this is probably the reason why ihnn pretty much gave up on the game i would think. so right now im thinking BT is scum because the only people who had voted him prior to his igiveuppost was dormio and BT and we all know dormio was town(inb4 scum death miller).

dorian is probably town but the way he linked me-shadoweh-ihnn was craptacular. i also think the vig he pulled off was really scummy seeing as nnr was hmmmm i cant really think of a word for it, but i guess omgus voting people? which i guess avoided any town/scum nnr confusion.

shadoweh could be town i guess also but everyone who has said my "content was gud" has flipped red so far >.>

even though im pretty sure at this point huhwhat will never be the lynched ill just... yea w/e

Shadoweh

« Reply #589 on: January 19, 2013, 05:43:25 AM »
Shadoweh is bent on ignoring me apparently.

I don't have any response to the above posts, so this is basically a prod dodge. Can we lynch rawr yet?
I am having an exetential crisis involving being too afraid to read your posts for fear of brainwashing, also I was in a hurry, what post do you want me to answer?

« Reply #590 on: January 19, 2013, 05:45:51 AM »
yeah huhwhat will never be lynched so you shouldn't even try.

i'm assuming ihnn gave up on the game because being at l-2 without quickhammer with one vote being from a confirmed town meant that he was confirmed scum. do you have any other reasons for suspecting bt?

if i were to assume you were town though then bt's buddy would have to be shadoweh because bt-dorian might as well have been AOKing a d1 scum lynch, and i still don't see a strong case for scum!shadoweh (though i am starting to :| at her obviously suspecting me but being too scared to press me on anything or push a case. worried you'd get lynched over me 1v1?)

shadoweh cut: explain town!dorian

« Reply #591 on: January 19, 2013, 05:49:22 AM »
my main issue with dorian is that while i feel he hasn't done anything that reads like a major scumtell, he hasn't done anything i'd consider town either and there are a bunch of minor points here and there that irk me and while his defenses have been reasonable he still feels erghhhh

« Reply #592 on: January 19, 2013, 05:50:40 AM »
i kinda think people are still assuming he's being town because of the dayvig, even though dormio could've targeted anybody. why would rawr randomly say "dorian is probably town" (unless he's scum faking an opinion obv)?

Shadoweh

« Reply #593 on: January 19, 2013, 06:04:59 AM »
@ Shadoweh: That makes sense, but I still find it hard to believe that this impression hold the whole day. I mean have you never wondered, within your ?freak out?, about who gave me the gun?
Also, in the light of this new revelation about the fist night kill could you do me the favor and explain this line:
?Affinity is stealing my lines about guns and shooting people (100% original content not stolen from anyone do not steal) and other then Serela I can't say I disagree. Serela might be a good shot even if he's town <____< ...?
Yes, and I said that he was sending me mixed messages. Maybe I just felt weird about how easy the Hero999 lynch seemed to be chugging along and thought having another contender from my list was a good option. I am not clarvoyant and even if I think I know something I doubt it until I do.

As for the other line if I really have to explain to you why someone would express the sentiment that Serela even as town might be more dangerous alive I don't know what to tell you. Read some more games?

huh what: maybe it sounds stupid but I don't see why he'd be attacking me specifically this much as scum when he knows what kind of a psychotic I am. And I'm not afraid to 1 vs 1 with you. I'm afraid that I'm paranoid that I just want to see you as scum so I don't lose 'this time' and that it has nothing to do with your actions.

« Reply #594 on: January 19, 2013, 06:12:25 AM »
I'm afraid that I'm paranoid that I just want to see you as scum so I don't lose 'this time' and that it has nothing to do with your actions.
this is kinda the impression you give me (and the impression dormio gave me yesterday) but that's mainly since nobody has done a thing to explain why i'm scum

i want to say "they ain't got shit 8)" but then that'd be hypocritical since i feel similarly about dorian. at least i have a shotgun attack case on him. i don't agree him attacking you is a towntell btw, how is it any better than the way bt and rawr pushed you? all three can't be town together unless we're secretly partying it up in a scum quicktopic right now

how are you reading rawr's recent posts?

« Reply #595 on: January 19, 2013, 06:15:11 AM »
i actually think "vig maybe you should shoot serela even if he's town" is a towntell if not just null since it'd mean shadoweh then went on to shoot the guy the proposed as a vig target when scum want as many dead townies as possible

« Reply #596 on: January 19, 2013, 06:39:57 AM »
i'm assuming ihnn gave up on the game because being at l-2 without quickhammer with one vote being from a confirmed town meant that he was confirmed scum. do you have any other reasons for suspecting bt?
im pretty sure ihnn gave up before dormio placed his vote on him and after bt made his vote.

« Reply #597 on: January 19, 2013, 06:41:31 AM »
bt-dorian might as well have been AOKing a d1 scum lynch
i dont actually know what you mean by this part unless youre referring to nnr?

Shadoweh

« Reply #598 on: January 19, 2013, 09:51:58 AM »
I was attempting to answer that by actually reading rawr in the NHK and comparing but I kind of had something suddenly come up. I'll answer it once I get up tomorrow (don't work so should be able to post! o/)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #599 on: January 19, 2013, 12:22:19 PM »
Vroom.

I read again and the only thing redeeming Rawr for me was his D2 Shadoweh vote, which really isn't a lot. He voted me D1 while disliking Affinity's me case, then proceeded to not mention me again after Conq switched to PX and died. Most of his D3 was questioning and now he's cycling between multiple reads.

because i cant sheep conq all of d1 if you get what i mean.
Thing is, it isn't a natural reaction to just forget I exist if you were sheeping someone that happened to die.

im pretty sure ihnn gave up before dormio placed his vote on him and after bt made his vote.
Make up your mind. You say the bus was planned so obviously IHNN was in on it but then apparently my vote made him give up?

The problem is figuring out who out of Dorian-Shadoweh-huhwhat is ~*~the scumbuddy~*~. Only thing pinging my gut about huhwhat is how he consistently separated IHNN from Hero, rawr and friends, but that also means it was unneeded most of the time, so those interactions are probably more town than scum to begin with. At the same time I'm getting all dumb and paranoid about Shadoweh; games like that one Affinity game (with the Dormio/Omba/rawr scumteam) come to mind. Also other things:

If I were to mark it through play I'd say Hero is the worst of all of them and look forward to more ##Bitching in that direction, but I'm not interested in going that way just yet. Just from what you pointed out I'd be interested in IHNN first actually, BOY I WISH WE HAD A VIG TO SORT THEM OUT.
For instance. Unless she felt like pushing an IHNN vig exclusively, this would make her have to vote IHNN in the case of the Hero wagon breaking down. So I looked into Dorian instead.

IHNN is a clear case of tunnel vision and his exchange with Serela isn't really that enlightening. It would be nice if you summarize your case against Serela cause I stared holes in your posts and still can't see it.

About Rawr I can say, if PX only pretends to play the game then Rawr does not even that. His one and only vote is admitted Sheeped and the only opinion he offers are BT=scum and Affinity=town without the slightest hint of a reason behind it and I would be only too willing to go with HWs lurckscum case if he were not such a complete shot into the dark.
This is pretty interesting. I'm thinking the comment on rawr is less likely from a buddy perspective but the comment on IHNN is definitely a classic no-opinion line.

just throwing this out here but....
this all could be some ploy by scum, NNR was actually a death miller and dorian the mafia day killing thing killed him to gain town cred.
Then I noticed this and I was going to backtrack again but considering this was AFTER the vig and that Dormio would claim/flip eventually, this is essentially a good way to gain cred if Dorian flipped scum.

Thing is, these are all interactions. I'm still a waffling wreck and there really isn't too much to go off of from the thread. If I had to make a choice right now I'd trust Town!Conq's and HW's Shadoweh reads and vote Dorian but I probably wouldn't be whole about it.