Author Topic: Elly Quest - Reaper in Red  (Read 48567 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Elly Quest - Reaper in Red
« Reply #990 on: October 03, 2012, 05:14:01 PM »
>Yeah, time to get the hell outta there. "Ohhhh man, this is crazy! I'm no coward anymore, but I still know when stuff's too risky for me. So this ain't cowardice, it's just plain bein' smart!"
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #991 on: October 03, 2012, 05:17:55 PM »
>Yeah, time to get the hell outta there. "Ohhhh man, this is crazy! I'm no coward anymore, but I still know when stuff's too risky for me. So this ain't cowardice, it's just plain bein' smart!"

> You fly away from the beam... or try to. You're not going anywhere. It seems like the beam is attempting to pull in everything near it as well, but your efforts are keeping you getting closer too.

> The beam dies down. The ground where the beam swept is nothing but molten rock. Yuuka is on one knee, panting, and coughs up some sap.

> "D...damnit... that rod... really messed me up." she grunts, as she places her good hand on the hill.

> Eiki is standing where the beam was, unharmed, surrounded by a flickering black and white barrier. She is panting heavily.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #992 on: October 03, 2012, 05:29:26 PM »
>So even a Yama can get worn-out...This means our ability to regenerate quickly will some in handy, since it means we've got more stamina than most.
>"Sit back chief, You've already gotten pretty banged up for my sake. After all, If you die, I lose my job. So I'll take it from here. You've already set the seeds, so it's my job to make 'em grow!"
>Let's charge in with a flurry of slashes from all sorts of angles!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #993 on: October 03, 2012, 05:38:10 PM »
>So even a Yama can get worn-out...This means our ability to regenerate quickly will some in handy, since it means we've got more stamina than most.
>"Sit back chief, You've already gotten pretty banged up for my sake. After all, If you die, I lose my job. So I'll take it from here. You've already set the seeds, so it's my job to make 'em grow!"
>Let's charge in with a flurry of slashes from all sorts of angles!

> You fly down, between the Yama and Yuuka.

> "Very well..." Yuuka says.

> You charge in, unleashing a flurry of attacks from various angles and distances with Malus. Eiki's barrier glimmers every time your scythe comes close, until, suddenly, it shatters. Eiki's eyes open in shock, before she unleashes a tsunami of black and white bullets from behind her, and backs off behind the wave, and caries out:

> "Judgement: Guilty or Not Guilty"

> Upon doing this, purple wings of energy form from Eiki's back, and her Rod of Remorse starts to glow purple.

> "This is the full power of my Judgement." she says.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #994 on: October 03, 2012, 05:42:45 PM »
>"No judgements will be passed today!"
>Are there openings in this wall of bullets?
>Move somewhere that won't get Yuuka in the line of fire.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #995 on: October 03, 2012, 05:43:25 PM »
>Fall back a bit to make evasion easier, and while doing so, boomerang scythe attack Eiki.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #996 on: October 03, 2012, 05:44:06 PM »
>"Looks like this is the final showdown then. No matter who wins, no hard feelin's, yeah? I've got a more important job now more than ever. Someone's gonna have to watch the Dream Gate while Boss recovers from all this, so I can't lose here."
>Let's keep our distance, and fling a few tiles every so often to gauge the offensive and defensive power she's got now. And be on high alert for any attacks.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #997 on: October 03, 2012, 05:51:47 PM »
>"No judgements will be passed today!"
>Are there openings in this wall of bullets?
>Move somewhere that won't get Yuuka in the line of fire.

> "There will be a judgement, it question remains what the judgement is." Eiki says.

> Of course there are openings. There are always openings.

> You don't need to do that, she has her parasoul again, spread in front of her. It's Danmaku-proof.

>Fall back a bit to make evasion easier, and while doing so, boomerang scythe attack Eiki.

> You fall back a bit so you can evade better, while you hurl Malus at Eiki, who evades it.

>"Looks like this is the final showdown then. No matter who wins, no hard feelin's, yeah? I've got a more important job now more than ever. Someone's gonna have to watch the Dream Gate while Boss recovers from all this, so I can't lose here."
>Let's keep our distance, and fling a few tiles every so often to gauge the offensive and defensive power she's got now. And be on high alert for any attacks.

> "Your fate is already sealed." Eiki says.

> As you go through a gap in the wall of bullets, the Rod of Remorse glows brighter, and then, it seems to unleash a  purple aura, of energy, in the same shape as itself, except larger. It resembles a sword.

> "Bar of Ten Kings; bring down Judgement upon the wicked." Eiki chants, before she flys towards you, ready to swing the giant energy blade. Yout tiles just get smashed by the energy she's giving off.

> Malus returns to you from you threw it. It's still glowing with whatever freaky Yama power is absorbed.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #998 on: October 03, 2012, 05:52:42 PM »
>Block her slash and retaliate!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #999 on: October 03, 2012, 06:19:26 PM »
>Block her slash and retaliate!

> You block her slash, but retaliation is impossible, a the force of the strike shoves you out of range, despite your block.

> Eiki unleashes a beam from her blade.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #1000 on: October 03, 2012, 06:20:26 PM »
>"Funny thing that, Fate. If you've got the will to surpass it, you can rebel against fate itself. I used to be a coward, but working for the Boss changed that, I can't be the Guardian of The Dream Gate, and a coward. Those two are mutually exclusive! And seeing everyone else enjoying the lives they've chosen for themselves, even Boss...That makes me want to continue on the path I've chosen for myself even more! Because I'm one of the only people who actually cares about an old demon like her, and because of that, I'll keep fighting to retain my role as the Dream Gate's Guardian, even if my soul itself burns away! That is the extent of my loyalty to her, and now you'll feel it as a storm!"
>Let's try to do the same with Malus! Failing that, dodge like crazy!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1001 on: October 03, 2012, 06:27:46 PM »
>"Funny thing that, Fate. If you've got the will to surpass it, you can rebel against fate itself. I used to be a coward, but working for the Boss changed that, I can't be the Guardian of The Dream Gate, and a coward. Those two are mutually exclusive! And seeing everyone else enjoying the lives they've chosen for themselves, even Boss...That makes me want to continue on the path I've chosen for myself even more! Because I'm one of the only people who actually cares about an old demon like her, and because of that, I'll keep fighting to retain my role as the Dream Gate's Guardian, even if my soul itself burns away! That is the extent of my loyalty to her, and now you'll feel it as a storm!"
>Let's try to do the same with Malus! Failing that, dodge like crazy!

> Eiki remains quiet.

> You don't know how to do that, but you guess it's the same as normal, think about it.

> Malus shakes, as the black and white energy collects around the blade, suddenly, there is the sound of a sword being unsheathed, as Malus' blade extends to about three times it's normal length, with the black and white energy collecting as an extension around it, like an aura. It even keeps the usual shades in proportion, the divide between the black topside and sharp, white underside.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #1002 on: October 03, 2012, 06:31:48 PM »
>Now, let's dodge the beam, and charge in at full speed!
>But, when she takes a swing at us, drop down and strike from below!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1003 on: October 03, 2012, 06:39:29 PM »
>Now, let's dodge the beam, and charge in at full speed!
>But, when she takes a swing at us, drop down and strike from below!

> You graze along the beam, because you want more points!

> Eiki swings the rod at you, and you dip under it, attempting to hit her from below. You get batted away by one of her laser-energy wings, however. It looks like the only way to get to her is head-on.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #1004 on: October 03, 2012, 06:49:01 PM »
>As in through the beam?
>If so, test if Malus can resist the beam.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #1005 on: October 03, 2012, 06:50:20 PM »
>"Heh...As straightforward and blunt as ever, eh? Looks like I'll have to take you head-on, which is fine by me!"
>Well, since the only way to beat her is to tackle her head-on, we'll have to fling the improved Malus at her, then charge in ourselves with tiles flying like that rapid-fire move Yuuka pulled, and catch Malus to deliver a slash as soon as it loops back to us!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1006 on: October 03, 2012, 06:54:15 PM »
>As in through the beam?
>If so, test if Malus can resist the beam.

> Eiki stopped the beam when she swung her Rod/Blade at you.

>"Heh...As straightforward and blunt as ever, eh? Looks like I'll have to take you head-on, which is fine by me!"
>Well, since the only way to beat her is to tackle her head-on, we'll have to fling the improved Malus at her, then charge in ourselves with tiles flying like that rapid-fire move Yuuka pulled, and catch Malus to deliver a slash as soon as it loops back to us!

> "Yes, you must face me head-on." Eiki says.

> You fling Malus towards Eiki, which she parries with the Rod of Remorse's aura-blade. You charge in yourself, flinging tiles everywhere, which Eiki smashes using the energy-wings and her blade, unable to counter-attack as she defends herself, allowing you to catch Malus and slash towards Eiki, who, as she raises her blade to block, Malus re-shapes around Eiki's blade

> Eiki backs off, and all the energy around her dies down. You see once the purple lights die down, that there is a small cut on Eiki's shoulder. Not large by any means, but it is still a wound.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #1007 on: October 03, 2012, 07:01:30 PM »
>"Defense isn't the only thing I have to do as the Guardian, sometimes I have to attack too. It's the only way to keep the Nightmares in."
>Let's hang back, and watch for now, but set about 10 tiles to orbiting around us on different tracks.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1008 on: October 03, 2012, 07:03:47 PM »
>"Defense isn't the only thing I have to do as the Guardian, sometimes I have to attack too. It's the only way to keep the Nightmares in."
>Let's hang back, and watch for now, but set about 10 tiles to orbiting around us on different tracks.

> Eiki puts her finger to the cut, and looks at the blood.

> "Is it strange, that I see my blood as white? Us Yama can only see in Black and White. However, we do aknowledge, that there are mixtures of the two, shades of grey." she says, before flying away, somewhat slowly, before commenting; "I keep my word. Take your freedom."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #1009 on: October 03, 2012, 07:11:10 PM »
>Heh...finally over... "It was a fun one, maybe someday we can have a spellcard duel for fun..."
>Let's will Malus to go back to the usual, and fly on over to Yuuka. "It's over, Boss. We can finally wrap this up."
>Grin a little. "It was kinda fun, I can see why the folks in Gensokyo start incidents of their own."
>Then laugh. "Boss, I think you're rubbing off on me, for better or worse. Ah whatever, let's find Teach and the kid and head back to Gensokyo so I can say my goodbyes to the folks who helped out. You'll be good as new once we get home I bet, what with home being your root world and all, and loaded to the brim with plants."
>Let's help Boss if she needs it, and get rolling.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1010 on: October 03, 2012, 07:17:16 PM »
>Heh...finally over... "It was a fun one, maybe someday we can have a spellcard duel for fun..."
>Let's will Malus to go back to the usual, and fly on over to Yuuka. "It's over, Boss. We can finally wrap this up."
>Grin a little. "It was kinda fun, I can see why the folks in Gensokyo start incidents of their own."
>Then laugh. "Boss, I think you're rubbing off on me, for better or worse. Ah whatever, let's find Teach and the kid and head back to Gensokyo so I can say my goodbyes to the folks who helped out. You'll be good as new once we get home I bet, what with home being your root world and all, and loaded to the brim with plants."
>Let's help Boss if she needs it, and get rolling.

> Eiki doesn't respond.

> Malus returns to normal, and you note there is no longer the energy around it either.

> You fly over to Yuuka. Is is lying on the ground, slumped, her hand connected to the ground, fused. She looks withered.

> You see a flash of black energy from the direction Eiki went. A massive explosion of swirling black energy.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #1011 on: October 03, 2012, 07:23:38 PM »
>....Shit. "Boss, I already won. We're in the clear."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1012 on: October 03, 2012, 07:26:37 PM »
>....Shit. "Boss, I already won. We're in the clear."

> You comment on that. The withered Yuuka doesn't move, so you fly over to where there doesn't seem to be a battle anymore.

> You see a massive sunflower in the distance. Where the explosion was. You also see some strange colors in the center of the sunflower, although you can't make out what they are.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #1013 on: October 03, 2012, 07:27:49 PM »
>...Well, this can't be good. We'd better get a closer look.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1014 on: October 03, 2012, 07:33:53 PM »
>...Well, this can't be good. We'd better get a closer look.

> You head over to the giant sunflower, which shrinks as you approach. By the time you get there, it's still giant for a sunflower, but it's only twice your size.

> You see Eiki, looking badly hurt, being held by the head by what appears be be Yuuka, or part of her, sticking out of the center of the sunflower.

> "Oh, I finished her off Elly. We win~" Yuuka says. "Don't worry, my old body was broken and battered so I just made myself a new body~"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #1015 on: October 03, 2012, 07:38:33 PM »
>Sigh. "Yeah, um, about that. I already won. You were probably busy making that new body of yours when I did. I only had to draw blood, which I managed to pull off."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1016 on: October 03, 2012, 07:42:17 PM »
>Sigh. "Yeah, um, about that. I already won. You were probably busy making that new body of yours when I did. I only had to draw blood, which I managed to pull off."

> "Yes, you won. I didn't. Now I win too!" Yuuka says. "You don't think I could let her get away with forcing me to make myself a new body, do you?"

> Yuuka throws Eiki down to the ground. She doesn't move.

> "... Can you look away please? Thing about making a new body that spawns from this flower is that you emerge without any clothing on. I'd rather I magic up my clothing without anyone looking."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #1017 on: October 03, 2012, 07:43:35 PM »
>Let's look away, but check make sure Eiki's alright.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1018 on: October 03, 2012, 07:48:17 PM »
>Let's look away, but check make sure Eiki's alright.

> You look away. Unfortunately, this is also looking away from Eiki. You hear Yuuka land on the ground, and some sparkly sounds of magic.

> "OK~" Yuuka says. You turn around and Yuuka is clothed, and holding Eiki under her shoulder.

> "I'm taking her home with me. Not every day I get my chance to have some fun with a Yama~" Yuuka says, indicating Eiki.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #1019 on: October 03, 2012, 07:50:53 PM »
>Sigh. "I dunno if that's such a good idea though boss. I mean, she kinda has a job to do."

Well you guys, how do we defuse THIS?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!