Author Topic: Elly Quest - Reaper in Red  (Read 48569 times)

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
Re: Elly Quest - Reaper in Red
« Reply #960 on: September 29, 2012, 04:39:25 PM »
>"Well, then. Doesn't look like we can move the red ones. Unless..."
>Try moving the Sloth stone, the one that was opposite Diligence. Then try moving one that isn't the opposite of one of our virtues.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #961 on: September 29, 2012, 04:55:08 PM »
>"Well, then. Doesn't look like we can move the red ones. Unless..."
>Try moving the Sloth stone, the one that was opposite Diligence. Then try moving one that isn't the opposite of one of our virtues.

> Nothing happens when you try and push the stone.

> Eiki appears above the stand again.

> "I'll save you time, seeing as you're re-arranging my stones without my permission. The arrangement has nothing to do with whatever has your boss riled up. The power of these stones can only be drawn on my two types of beings. Those with all seven virtues, or those with none of the vices. Unless someone here besides me fits those criteria, there is no way to interfere with the power."

> You guess this is likely the truth, seeing as it is Eiki speaking.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #962 on: September 29, 2012, 05:41:16 PM »
Well you guys, any ideas?
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #963 on: September 29, 2012, 07:38:49 PM »
Malus. It has some capacity for thought, but I doubt it's done enough to exhibit any of the vices.

>Throw Malus at one of the white stones.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #964 on: September 29, 2012, 07:49:06 PM »
Malus. It has some capacity for thought, but I doubt it's done enough to exhibit any of the vices.

>Throw Malus at one of the white stones.

> You throw Malus at one of the white stones. It hits the stone and bounces off, and lies on the ground, closer to the Stand than you.

> None of the stones glow. Before Malus landed, they were glowing in accordance to you.

> The stand is glowing instead.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #965 on: September 29, 2012, 08:29:40 PM »
>Call Malus back and throw it at the stand.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #966 on: September 30, 2012, 12:20:32 AM »
>Call Malus back and throw it at the stand.

> You throw Malus at the stand, and... something happens.

> A surge of energy enters Malus, and it starts pulsateing white, then black.

> "Huh? No-one except a Yama should be free of vices, or have all the virtues. Only a Yama should be able to tap into that power." Eiki says, noticing the glowing scythe. "How could a weapon tap into it... weapons do not have souls, they are not alive to be judged in the first place..."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #967 on: September 30, 2012, 12:27:19 AM »
>Grin. "That's where you're wrong! When the tree that the wood that Malus was made of became a Youkai, it gained life as well!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #968 on: September 30, 2012, 12:30:43 AM »
>Grin. "That's where you're wrong! When the tree that the wood that Malus was made of became a Youkai, it gained life as well!"

> "... I sense that you are telling the truth." Eiki says.

> Malus is still pulsating with energy.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #969 on: September 30, 2012, 12:34:27 AM »
>Let's try calling Malus back now then!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #970 on: September 30, 2012, 12:36:48 AM »
>Let's try calling Malus back now then!

> You call the scythe back. You feel a massive amount of energy passing through it. It seems like the scythe is happy, and is pulling towards Eiki, however, ready to fight.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #971 on: September 30, 2012, 12:47:34 AM »
>Grin. "I bet we can actually do some damage now, eh, Partner?"

Someone else wanna do the honors? :3
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #972 on: September 30, 2012, 01:46:30 AM »
>Boomerang scythe attack!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #973 on: September 30, 2012, 10:33:47 PM »
>Boomerang scythe attack!

> You hurl Malus like a boomerang towards Eiki, who evades it on the way out. However, she forgets that your scythe is like a boomerang, and the scythe hits... some energy around her.

> There is a cracking sound, as the barrier around Eiki breaks. Eiki vanishes, and a figure appears in the middle of the battleground. Inbetween you and Yuuka.

> You can feel this figure is stronger than the Eiki before.

> "Well. Interesting. You managed to dis-spell my illusion by absorbing some of the Divine Power somehow with that scythe. I might have to be careful with the energy in your scythe. I didn't anticipate an animate scythe being free of virtue and vice, so being able to tap into the Yama's Divine powers..." Eiki muses.

> "The real fight begins now." she decrees.

> "Yes.... it does." Yuuka says. You turn to look at her, and instantly, fear courses through you.

> You have only seen Yuuka's green and white wings once. It means she has unleashed her full power. Last time you saw them was when she demonstrated her maximum power to you, to convince you she could protect you from the Yamas.

> You're not too sure of the exact limits of Yuuka's power when she's fighting fully serious, however, you know the destruction her hatred can cause when she channels it.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #974 on: September 30, 2012, 10:40:47 PM »
>Let out a whistle. "G-goin' full-tilt, eh Boss? I've busted open the path for you, so do what you can. Leave the kid to me, I'll keep 'er safe."
>Let's find the kid and get her to a safe distance. Preferably far behind Boss.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #975 on: September 30, 2012, 10:52:19 PM »
>Let out a whistle. "G-goin' full-tilt, eh Boss? I've busted open the path for you, so do what you can. Leave the kid to me, I'll keep 'er safe."
>Let's find the kid and get her to a safe distance. Preferably far behind Boss.

> "I would have rather not, there are a lot of flowers here, and they will never grow again... however, a few percentiles of my power are not enough to make her stop looking down on me."

> Yuuka watches you move away. She laughs.

> "You know that ain't anywhere near far enough" she says.

> Eiki moves to follow, but is suddenly rooted to the ground by a massive amount of plants that grow instantly. As you're moving further back, you see the mass of plants get torn apart, only for a swath of sunflower heads of fly around the area like a typhoon. You presume these are like diamond buzzsaws with Yuuka's control over the atomic makeup of plants,

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #976 on: September 30, 2012, 11:00:04 PM »
>Far enough...Aha! "Boss, I know how to keep damage to a minimum! Hold her off until I bring back the solution!"
>Let's take the kid and find Komachi! Her distance powers can keep the flowers and such safe!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #977 on: September 30, 2012, 11:02:18 PM »
>Far enough...Aha! "Boss, I know how to keep damage to a minimum! Hold her off until I bring back the solution!"
>Let's take the kid and find Komachi! Her distance powers can keep the flowers and such safe!

> "This isn't an enemy I can take lightly." Yuuka admits.

> Komachi happens to be sitting on the next hill. You fly over there.

> "You can't go any further." she says, picking up her scythe ready. "Although I gotta say I'm shocked the flower youkai is stopping Eiki chasing you like a bloodhound."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #978 on: September 30, 2012, 11:32:57 PM »
>"Cool yer jets teach, I remembered that your power over distances will come in handy. You wanna make sure this whole place doesn't end up a smoking crater, right? Well, Boss is going full-out this time around. I've only ever seen those wings of hers once before, back when she proved she could keep the Yamas off my tail while I was still a coward back in the old days. So I'd make it so they have a set arena they can fight in, to minimize damage. Boss doesn't wanna wreck all the flowers around here, but she also feels she's gotta use her full power. And both of us know what'll happen if Higan gets blown sky-high. So minimizing the damage is the best thing folks like us can do."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #979 on: October 01, 2012, 07:11:43 PM »
>"Cool yer jets teach, I remembered that your power over distances will come in handy. You wanna make sure this whole place doesn't end up a smoking crater, right? Well, Boss is going full-out this time around. I've only ever seen those wings of hers once before, back when she proved she could keep the Yamas off my tail while I was still a coward back in the old days. So I'd make it so they have a set arena they can fight in, to minimize damage. Boss doesn't wanna wreck all the flowers around here, but she also feels she's gotta use her full power. And both of us know what'll happen if Higan gets blown sky-high. So minimizing the damage is the best thing folks like us can do."

> "Manipulation of distance doesn't stop things existing. A blast as a blast, it'll cover the distance regardless, about all I can do is manipulate distance so people can get out of range in time."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #980 on: October 01, 2012, 07:45:06 PM »
>"Do whatever you can, then. This ain't gonna be pretty."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #981 on: October 01, 2012, 07:58:28 PM »
>"Do whatever you can, then. This ain't gonna be pretty."

> "It already ain't pretty, but why should I help you?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #982 on: October 01, 2012, 08:07:17 PM »
>"Ain't for me, s'for the kid here. When push comes to shove, I want you to get her somewhere safe while I stay behind. As an Ex-Reaper, and the current Gatekeeper of the Dream World, I gotta stick around regardless of who wins, so I can confirm it."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #983 on: October 03, 2012, 02:19:48 PM »
>"Ain't for me, s'for the kid here. When push comes to shove, I want you to get her somewhere safe while I stay behind. As an Ex-Reaper, and the current Gatekeeper of the Dream World, I gotta stick around regardless of who wins, so I can confirm it."

> "... Good answer." Komachi says, before her and the tree youkai vanish, you guess Komachi having taken them much further away.

> The storm of sumflower... flowers flying around gets ripped through by a blast of black and white energy, which throws Yuuka back a bit, Eiki then holds her Rod of Remorse, which is glowing.

> "Yuuka Kanzami, feel the weight of all of your sins!" she declares, before swinging the rod. You hear a sickening thud as it makes contact, and Yuuka is sent flying into the side of the hill you are on.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #984 on: October 03, 2012, 03:44:59 PM »
>We know how that rod works, right?
>Attempt to shoot lightning bolts with Malus.

Sounds ridiculous, but it is worth a shot.

>Set up the ceramic bunker. Don't use more than 300 tiles for now.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #985 on: October 03, 2012, 04:31:20 PM »
>We know how that rod works, right?
>Attempt to shoot lightning bolts with Malus.

Sounds ridiculous, but it is worth a shot.

>Set up the ceramic bunker. Don't use more than 300 tiles for now.

> The rod is heavier based on how sinful the person is. It'll feel like a light tap to the righteous, however, one such as Yuuka, you can't even fathom the weight it was.

> You attempt to shoot lighting with Malus. It doesn't work, although it's worth noting the scythe is still glowing.

> You set up a tile bunker around yourself, and see Eiki through the gap fly casually towards you.

> "Now that I have defeated Yuuka, will you accept your fate?" she asks.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #986 on: October 03, 2012, 04:44:07 PM »
>"Do you really think you've defeated her so easily?"
>Take a swing at her with Malus.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #987 on: October 03, 2012, 05:00:14 PM »
>"Do you really think you've defeated her so easily?"
>Take a swing at her with Malus.

> "Do you really think she could stand up to something that powerful?" Eiki says.

> You would swing Malus, but there's a wall of tiles between you and her, with only a post-box sized slit.

> You feel a tremendous aura. While you are not in tune with the martial arts, you can only call it a 'ki', killing intent...

> Eiki turns around, as Yuuka rises from the base of the hill. One of her wings are buckled, and her left arm mangled horribly, along with it looking like her left side is dented, oozeing... sap.

> "I must admit, that's the hardest... anyone's ever hit me." Yuuka says, before she starts to glow with a black aura. "Now it's my turn."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #988 on: October 03, 2012, 05:05:44 PM »
>Wince, and let out a slight tch/hiss sound. "Ooh..Really shouldn't done that y'know. Now you really got her mad, and now even I don't know what she can do at this point. And I'm one of the rare few folks who know her pretty closely."
>Time to pile on more tiles! Since they're inanimate, they have no sin. And thus, she can't break them with her rod.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #989 on: October 03, 2012, 05:10:13 PM »
>Wince, and let out a slight tch/hiss sound. "Ooh..Really shouldn't done that y'know. Now you really got her mad, and now even I don't know what she can do at this point. And I'm one of the rare few folks who know her pretty closely."
>Time to pile on more tiles! Since they're inanimate, they have no sin. And thus, she can't break them with her rod.

> Eiki turns around to face Yuuka. "Such malice. Such spite. Yet, look at my position. If you turned your power upon me now, you would blow away your gatekeeper as well."

> You pile on more tiles. You guess her rod can't damage them, when they suddenly shatter, and you are thrown into the air. As you look down, you see it's Yuuka, the black aura growing stronger.

> You notice Yuuka isn't holding her parasoul, and puts out her palm, before a massive blast of black energy shoots out from it. Even from the distance she threw you in the air, you can feel the power... and pain. You are getting several cuts just by being in the proximity of this blast, and you can hardly keep your hat on with both hands.

> The beam isn't stopping at hills, it bores right through them, splitting them into two hills with it's power. The power of Yuuka's anger and hatred can twist the very landscape.