Author Topic: Town must lynch the scum to death. (Chelsea and the 7Devils Mafia Game Over)  (Read 49577 times)

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
Maron, as much as I hate WIFOM, I find it hard to believe Milfall and Eyes would do the same mistake one after another as a scumteam. Is there any reason you're going Eyes>Milfall besides "he had less words"? I feel like we should be going for a concentrated effort and this is kind of a waste.
I've not said anything about them being a scumteam, not have I put any thoughts into concentrating votes on a single person with other players yet. I'd vote both of them since they're just as bad as eachother, but I simply can't do that with a single vote.

There's alot of people I'd ~like~ to have a vote down on at the moment, hence the large number of ##Fos

@Endy Cut
Bomboi thought that Baron was posting his doublevoting quote for something related to Eyes' jokevote, hence his convulted reasoning, and hence Baron's "this is now serious" vote. Bomboi has since explained this, and Baron has moved onto greener pastures anyhow.

THERES TOO MANY PEOPLE CUTTING ME OFF

Den-O

• Plat Form
Quote from: Baron Vladmu
Baron says -> Bobomoi makes up convoluted reason to justify original reason for vote -> Baron says Bobomoi is trying too hard.
So you're saying you kept your vote on him because he was trying too hard.
Scummy. Too much effort to have original reason; wrong besides. Personally made no effort to "[focus] on 13 Eyes' vote not being an actual vote." Vote stays.
How do you even get that from this post? I'm completely serious. I feel like you're just pulling stuff out of thin air here.
And yes, for god's sake, stop the RP. I'm playing a game, I want to be able to read people. At this point I'm not sure if you're really just horrible at speaking or deliberately trying to dig me into a hole here.

Cut, reading.

Ouja

• Ouja
I'm not going anywhere with this? All I CAN do right now is pressure one of them and hope my opinion on them gets solidified (for bad or good) once they show up. All I have to work with right now is a RVS post outside of RVS for each.

Reading etc.

cut: Yeah, but because they're likely not scum together and we're both voting "both of them", it'd be beneficial for both of us to pressure one of them instead of both separately.

Since we're on the same boat regarding reasons for voting A over B, I'll just be moving my vote now~

##Unvote
##Vote Eyes

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
I misread this as an excuse for not voting 13 Eyes, since his multiple vote attempt was not valid and therefore didn't count as a wagon hop. This interpretation meant he was clearly disregarding Milfall's wagon hop and therefore hadn't clearly read all the posts after the votecount, using only the votecount as a means to vote and disregarding the thread activity. This attitude comes across as either scummy or townie being completely uninterested in the game, and neither of the two were any good.

What he actually meant was that he only had a single vote and therefore could only vote one of the 3rd-on-wagon hoppers. And this is why words are useful and misreps happen if you don't explain things properly.
For Endy to read.

Man, things sure would be alot more convenient if Endy read posts that weren't just Baron's or had his name in them.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
I'd still like it better if you didn't go all Meira here and post properly if your posts become too hard to read and people ask you to.

Fine. If any posts before these were unclear, point them out and I will clarify.

Offhand: Selena vote is easy because she can post once and immediately remove the reason for voting her. Endymion is scummy for spinning his own version of events and making up things to justify a vote. I accept that I was partially obtuse due to eagerness to roleplay (funziest part of AnonyMafia, sez Baron Vladmu, who very sexy♥ vampire naked bat), but it's unacceptable that he insists on his version of events after I plainly and clearly stated that I said Bobomoi was putting in too much effort and trying too hard.

Cuckoo is suspicious because vote on Bobomoi is bogus and splitting hairs over who is laziest, and voting an easy target now.
Wait.
Eyes. Sudden jump off of Selena. Selena no longer scum?

How do you even get that from this post? I'm completely serious. I feel like you're just pulling stuff out of thin air here.

[Bobomoi is] scummy. [Puts] too much effort [in]to [having] an original reason; [the reason] is wrong besides. Personally (meaning Baron Vladmu, paragon of sexy♥♥♥) made no effort to 'focus on Eyes' vote not being an actual vote' [despite what Bobomoi claims]. Vote stays.

Den-O

• Plat Form
Quote from: Nuko Do Maron
Bomboi thought that Baron was posting his doublevoting quote for something related to Eyes' jokevote, hence his convulted reasoning, and hence Baron's "this is now serious" vote. Bomboi has since explained this, and Baron has moved onto greener pastures anyhow.
...I actually think you're the one misunderstanding something here. I saw Bombayboy's vote on Baron as a vote for "not being serious" when things were starting to get real; no idea what you're talking about.
???
Anyway I have to go do stuff for a bit; be back later.
Cut-uh, isn't that saying that he was voting him for ignoring stuff in the thread? I don't get how Bombayboy's justification for his own vote has to do with Baron trying to take advantage of the confusion his posting is causing.
>___________>
Cut again, you people suck.

Ouja

• Ouja
Yeah, okay Baron, go ahead and not read any of my posts.

My stance on Eyes is more or less identical to my stance on Milfall (Selena). Since Maron is voting eyes, I'm only putting some pressure where it's more effective. I... also explained my Bobomoi vote for you, again, but I guess that's not important or anything.

Actually, both you and Bobomoi keep dropping comments on how my vote is weak without mentioning Maron's despite our votes being identically weak. (apparently)

Den-O

• Plat Form
Offhand: Endymion is scummy for spinning his own version of events and making up things to justify a vote. I accept that I was partially obtuse due to eagerness to roleplay (funziest part of AnonyMafia, sez Baron Vladmu, who very sexy♥ vampire naked bat), but it's unacceptable that he insists on his version of events after I plainly and clearly stated that I said Bobomoi was putting in too much effort and trying too hard.
Boy if you want to dance this dance I can do this all day. Show me where I misrepped you. What version of events am I pushing that's so wrong? You were deliberately obtuse (and this you admit), Boboy voted you over something he misunderstood, you voted him for trying too hard (sorry, you weren't piggybacking; it was actually much worse), he moved on, and now you're voting me because I misunderstood you because you were allergic to proper English. Do I have that right?
I'd vote for Choker Joker over Eyes or Milfall any day; I saw their votes as jerk votes following his terrible opener.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
I feel like the entirety of the last 10 or so posts is big pyramid of misunderstandings.

...I actually think you're the one misunderstanding something here. I saw Bombayboy's vote on Baron as a vote for "not being serious" when things were starting to get real; no idea what you're talking about.
???
Anyway I have to go do stuff for a bit; be back later.
Cut-uh, isn't that saying that he was voting him for ignoring stuff in the thread? I don't get how Bombayboy's justification for his own vote has to do with Baron trying to take advantage of the confusion his posting is causing.
What he actually meant was that he only had a single vote and therefore could only vote one of the 3rd-on-wagon hoppers. And this is why words are useful and misreps happen if you don't explain things properly.
Read it harder, Endy. Think back. Baron's "get out of RVS" vote was because Bomboi was the third vote on the wagon. Milfall asked him why he only voted Bomboi. Baron (quoted) that he only had one vote.
Bomboi misinterpreted the quote as [something] related to Eye's fake jokevote, and added it as a convoluted and incorrect reason to vote Baron. Baron noted this (along with a couple other people) and used it as a reason to keep his vote on Bomboi. Bomboi explains he misread. Baron unvoted.

Cuckoo is suspicious because vote on Bobomoi is bogus and splitting hairs over who is laziest, and voting an easy target now.
Wait.
I'm pretty sure Pope is switching votes to be on the same wagon as me (and therefore put more pressure on Eyes. He's stated he thinks Selena and Eyes are both scummy.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
At this point I feel like Endy is trying WAY too hard to justify his vote on Baron, it's really starting to bother me. He needs to stop tunneling so hard and put some opinions on other people.

If I have to explain this whole "Baron vs Bomboi" thing in more precise detail, I'm going to flip my laptop into the air or something.

##Unvote
##Vote: Endymion

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
cut: Yeah, but because they're likely not scum together and we're both voting "both of them", it'd be beneficial for both of us to pressure one of them instead of both separately.

I don't understand this reasoning. If both of them are derpy scum, what makes it impossible for both to derp while their other buddy/ies are gone?
It's WIFOM at best.

But I do agree that Eyes' vote was terrible, and seeing how nobody else seems to understand what WIFOM he was talking about and it wasn't just me derping around, I guess I'll get my prod vote on him.

##Unvote
##Vote: 13 Eyes

...Actually, not really, I already stretched wagon hopping too much in my attempts to close off RVS.
##Unvote
It'll also sound hypocritical after prodding pumpkins to get votes, but I'll wait to get a better read on the players that aren't here yet.

I feel tempted to vote Endymion for the unjustified rage tunneling, but I that's no actual scumtell, and I'd rather see what he comes up with after reading through the thread properly.

Cut by Endymion himself.
This is starting to become reminiscent of a certain somebody playing the confusion act as an excuse to pull away from their scummbuddy's wagon and onto a town wagon. Temptation rising, but I'm not giving in here.
Honestly though, he's offered to clarify anything that needs clarification, just go ahead and ask.

Read my vote justification post, and in the middle of noticing where I was wrong, add in Baron voting me because he thought I was trying too hard to come up with an original reason to vote for somebody and making stuff up in order to do it (since my interpretation of his post was entirely wrong and my vote reasoning probably read as entirely nonsensical to him).

Cut by Pope
Well, Pope, to be fair, your only reason when you put down your vote was GUT. It only recently switched into prodvoting RVS vote and lack of content, I should've put my post out there earlier to let you know I wasn't liking your lack of getting anywhere with your posts, so the subsequent cuts by you and comments on those were influenced heavily by that.
Cut by Endymion
Kilga, you lied, this isn't BMD mafia, this is Appeal to Ridicule Mafia.
Cut by Nuko
Well, that makes me feel more confortable with a prodvote on Eyes again. I don't like being a hypocrite.

##Vote: 13 Eyes

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
Halfway point of D1!

Lord Dechronos (1): Pope Cuckoobeater, Baron Vladmu, El Bobomboi, Pyoa Aaaa
Baron Vladmu (1): Nuko Do Maron, Selena Milfall, El Bobomboi, Endymion
Selena Milfall (0): El Bobomboi, Pope cuckoobeater
Lord Pumpkinquiche (1): Halloween Alice, Pyoa Aaaa, Selena Milfall
Nuko Do Maron (1): Choker Joker, Lord Dechronos
Halloween Alice (1): Lord Pumpkinquiche
El Bobomboi (1): Lord Dechronos, Endymion, Baron Vladmu, Septentrion Pleiades, Pope Cuckoobeater
Eyes of 13 Sages (2): Pyoa Aaaa, Nuko Do Maron, Pope Cuckoobeater, El Bobomboi
Septentrion Pleiades (1): Pope Cuckoobeater, Choker Joker, El Bobomboi
Choker Joker (2): Selena Milfall, Eyes of 13 Sages
Pope Cuckoobeater (0): El Bobomboi
Endymion (2): Baron Vladmu, Nuko Do Maron

No vote cast: No one!

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. You have 24 hours remaining.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Den-O

• Plat Form
The number of people calling my posting unjustifiable rage tunneling is completely infuriating.
Quote from: Nuko Do Maron
Read it harder, Endy. Think back. Baron's "get out of RVS" vote was because Bomboi was the third vote on the wagon. Milfall asked him why he only voted Bomboi. Baron (quoted) that he only had one vote.
Bomboi misinterpreted the quote as [something] related to Eye's fake jokevote, and added it as a convoluted and incorrect reason to vote Baron. Baron noted this (along with a couple other people) and used it as a reason to keep his vote on Bomboi. Bomboi explains he misread. Baron unvoted.
Look, I'm on board with all this at this point. The fact of the matter is that now that that's clear the Baron's gone all oh his mismismisrepping events when I don't know how I was supposed to understand all that nonsense on first readthrough. I STILL think Baron is whooosh with his Endy is twisting events :moonbeams: but whatever if NO ONE ELSE sees it god I don't know what to do. Here, let's put that behind us and get to other meat because at this point you're all just cartwheeling into the fire. Baron, you say Selena is an easy vote, but what do you actually think of Selena? You talk of splitting hairs but then you say stuff like this:
which is whooosh because they both have minimal amounts of content and you never bother to make a distinction between them either.

As for other people, I'm wary of Nuko because he keeps harping on READ WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED when my vote doesn't have to do with that schtick but with the Baron's way of dealing with the fallout. For everyone talking about how Eyes and Milfall are lurking and whatnot what about the JOKER and why is he not getting any flak for his posting, which is by far worse because it tries to be serious and falls flat on its face. If I were to vote in that trio I'd go for the joker full stop. As it is they just need to post more, like the other lurkers.

Honestly I don't have much to say about other people because not many people have posted. Leaning town on Boboy and Cuckoo , most other people are forgettable.

I'll come back later when I don't have the urge to strangle you people over the Internet.

##Unvote
...um...

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
I have a ##FoS on Joker, although voting him would be iffy since he has two votes on him as is. From the other two badvote jokers, no less.

W

• Heat Joker
Hmm... there sure were a lot of posts.
##Unvote, Vote: Septatron Pleides
I think that her attempt to present El Bobomoi's vote as a park was convoluted but you don't exist right now so
##Unvote, Vote: Pope Cuckoobeater
Something about the switch to Eyes of 13 Sages rubs me the wrong way but I think that this is unsubstantiated paranoia on my part.
##Unvote, Vote: Eyes of 13 Sages
Please give reasoning for your vote on Choker Joker.
Halloween Alice should also begin producing some content of note.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
I was going to shut up for a little and let other people post stuffs...

##Unvote
...um...

This is not fair.
If you're going to be adorable I won't be able to bring myself to vote you.

And yes, Giant Eye, I admit I had completely forgotten Joker and Pleiades existed. This 5-way discussion with misrep and excessive rage was distracting and you can't really blame anybody other than yourself for that.
...Actually, where the hell is Lord Quiche? he hasn't even appeared since RVS.
...Actually, he's been lurking like hell, apparently. I don't like that. Post, you pumpkinhead, post nice and big, unlike Dechronos here.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
too busy lurking, maybe later  ;)

Decade

• Decade
El Bobomoi's reason for voting was 'no effort to actually follow what's happening, which is either scum or terrible town apathy'. That reason disappears once Baron Vladmu starts posting content. Therefore El Bobomoi's vote was a park.
Meaning you can't vote someone to press him into doing something? Especially in RVS? Weird definition of a park you got there.

Somehow cut by Joker voting twice for the same reason (?)
Forgot to unvote the first time, hence the second post.

choker boy here picks two targets for like reasons and chooses one without saying why.
I wasn't sure if I understood Baron's reason, but I did understand the one Pleiades gave. And in the latter case, I thought it was a bad reason for a vote, hence my vote on the latter player.

The Eyes seeeeee squirminess in you.
Where am I squirming, specifically?

Third on wagon is scum. Bobomoi did it first. No other reason; only have one vote.
Asking "why not vote me?" stupid; should only vote you if you are scum.
/headdesk

The vote you call strange has more reason than yours
More =/= better

Yeah, I still don't like Milfall's appearance as it is right now. It seems like kind of a less-than-serious-minded vote despite our efforts of climbing out of the RVS pit of despair, instead making us drop straight down. Acting like there's still nothing going on also relates to this.
##Unvote
##Vote Pope Cuckoobeater

Nevermind that the reason he gave is shit, how do you read his post as not being serious?
Also this:
Oh my god.

cut cut cuuuut I think 12 times

S-Sorry, sorry... I was out tending the garden, you see, and Bunny tried to approach me, and I got leery. ... oh, though I'm not really talkative much, anyway, really...

um...

...anyway... ur, ahem, the people focusing on the players on the Choker Joker wagon are terrible. The sages are pathetically easy to attack despite a neutral post. Ms. Milfall's vote was actually good for the time she posted it. Anybody trying to paint her vote as being just as bad as the Sages' vote is posting a misrep. Master Endymion has the right of it, I think...

Hmm... there sure were a lot of posts.
##Unvote, Vote: Septatron Pleides
I think that her attempt to present El Bobomoi's vote as a park was convoluted but you don't exist right now so
##Unvote, Vote: Pope Cuckoobeater
Something about the switch to Eyes of 13 Sages rubs me the wrong way but I think that this is unsubstantiated paranoia on my part.
##Unvote, Vote: Eyes of 13 Sages
Please give reasoning for your vote on Choker Joker.
urp, dislike. With all due respect to the lord, I must say his choice to ignore two actual suspicions in favor of a votepark of all things is, um, very questionable. Ms. Pleides' absence isn't going to magically change her win condition. His vote on Master do Maron consisting of two questions with obvious answers was pretty blatant "I'M HELPING" filler, too.

Since we're on the same boat regarding reasons for voting A over B, I'll just be moving my vote now~

##Unvote
##Vote Eyes

...Oh my, sir, you are bending like an, um, really bendy thing. Townies have these little things called priorities, and if you're going to scumhunt on the Choker Joker wagon, you should have an opinion on which player is more likely to flip scum. ...mm... ...dropping a reasonable ED1 case on Ms. Bobomoi to switch between very weak votes with no justification is the worst thing so far. Given the switch to the sages, it's probably coming from scum looking for potential wagons.

##Vote: Pope Cuckoobeater (L-5)

I, um, apologize for my bluntness... u-u, and ... that's all I have to say for now...

... I won't be around for deadline, either... ...um, yeah...

Den-O

• Plat Form
Look, I'll just post it again for the peanut gallery. My main beef with the Baron isn't the misunderstanding. If the good Baron had just gone "Oh, this is what I actually meant, sorry for being deliberately confusing," I'd have laughed and smiled at the misunderstanding and we'd have gone our separate ways. But instead he sticks his tongue out going "Nuh uh you should have understood; you're the one to blame!" If your dog shits on the neighbor's lawn you pick up the shit and say sorry; you don't say "Sorry, it's your fault you didn't fence it up!" What I'm talking about is accountability for your actions, and the Baron, he has none.
Is that clear now? By god was that hard to type out in words but it all makes sense in my head and it baffles me how everyone is going "oh he's just rage tunneling" and it makes me seeeeeeeethe. But all this is giving me flashbacks now to the last time I had a "he said she said" with another poster and the last one was just as incorrigible as this and I'm looking at the sidelines here because maybe some people really just are that dense.

Because I took a walk and I had an ephiphany and it's all coming back now.
##Unvote
##Vote Nuko De Maron

More to come later but I just realized he characterized that entire exchange as a misunderstanding before turning a 180 and voting me for trying too hard to justify my vote what. Fuck I don't have to put time into this game when half of you are snoozing away; I'm letting you people know how I feel because I want to lynch scum and win. I've got a feeling that the Baron is just being a woohoo and Mr. Giant Cat is trying to take advantage of this mess.

Curiouser is the telling me that I should give opinions on other people when it looks like he #FoS'd half the inactive posters in the game without really distinguishing between them. It's a convenient way to setup a jump to any of the lurker wagons should they pick up at deadline.

There's other stuff but I can't read it now; I spent too much time on this game already today so I'll have to get to it later.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
Baron Vladmu acting like he has a post restriction would be Scummy. I don't believe KilgaMayan would give a role a PR without a very good reason. That makes Nuko Do Maron's vote look better justified. That said, El Bobomoi's vote looks easily retractable once Baron Vladmu explains himself.

##Vote El Bobomoi
So El Bobomoi is scum because he is able to unvote Baron?  How did this not apply to nuko and selena?
Unimpressed with Eyes of 13 Sages vote, its an obvious vote park and its scummy. Same goes with Selena, but this time gives awful reasoning as to why choker is scum.
##Unvote
##Vote Eyes of 13 Sages

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
##Hug: Halloween Alice

*cough* >_>
Anyway, I assume 13 Eyes and Milfall (I give up on calling her Selena, I always mistype Serela instead) are going to pop up at some point, so I'm going to place my vote somewhere more useful.

##Unvote
##Vote: Lord Quiche
I honestly wouldn't be against lynching him right now, I don't think I have to explain why purposefully depriving content is not the way to go.

Cut by Endymion.
I understood it clearly in your last post, the issue is that it was barely understandable at the time. Do notice that the issue has also forced him to stop RPing and that he might have felt not so great about it given how much he liked it. Just a thought.
I might have gotten thrown into Nuko's train of thought on the issue because I too thought you were raging way too hard when the whole misrep started (read, not when it was clarified and your beef became his way of dealing with the issue), but I find it true that voting you over stubbornness on your vote is kind of iffy unless the frustration also got to the player and oh god did you just send the whole playerbase into ragemode with your own rage?

Leaving soon and I don't really hold much of a stance on anybody yet, which is pretty bad. Rereading is in order!

Alright.
- Alice's content is good and I lean kind of town on her because she's being adorable, but there's too little of it to actually make it anywhere near a decent read so I want to see her post more. I just want to see Quiche do something or die, and have 13 Eyes and Milfall posting. With 13 Eyes answering the question I made ages ago.
Like I mentioned I'm leaning slightly scum on Milfall due to GUT reasons I could kind of explain but would sound silly as hell, the same applies to Aaaa, whatever his first name was I can't remember with such an awesome last name. Likely just paranoia.
Used to read town on Giant Cat, but I could see either townie exhasperation or scum framing from the Endymion/Baron issue so it's back to a null.
I wish Jester stopped making quote walls and post something that made his stances on people aside from those he facepalms at a little more clear.
I didn't like the very scarce amount of content in Dechronos' last post, and sheeping Alice for being cute has worsened that. I'm pretty sure you could comment on all players other than Quiche, Eyes, Milfall and Pleiades by now, and that makes 8 players not counting yourself, so please deliver something more.
Endymion is very slightly leaning town because meta and emotional investment in the game.
Baron... uh... no idea really. There's nothing by him other than the conflict with myself and the conflict with Endymion, and I don't really get anything from either. Null.

For some reason, I didn't hit the post button and got distracted with something else. Cut by Quiche.
I'm unimpressed with your content, Quiche. That can't really be all you have to say after 60~ posts of content.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
it is

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
I was supposed to bullet point all the friggin reads thing.
Alright.

- Alice's content is good and I lean kind of town on her because she's being adorable, but there's too little of it to actually make it anywhere near a decent read so  I want to see her post more. I just want to see Quiche do something or die, and have 13 Eyes and Milfall posting. With 13 Eyes answering the question I made ages ago.

- Like I mentioned I'm leaning slightly scum on Milfall due to GUT reasons I could kind of explain but would sound silly as hell, the same applies to Aaaa, whatever his first name was I can't remember with such an awesome last name. Likely just paranoia.

- Used to read town on Giant Cat, but I could see either townie exhasperation or scum framing from the Endymion/Baron issue so it's back to a null.

- I wish Jester stopped making quote walls and post something that made his stances on people aside from those he facepalms at a little more clear.

- I  didn't like the very scarce amount of content in Dechronos' last post, and sheeping Alice for being cute has worsened that. I'm pretty sure you could comment on all players other than Quiche, Eyes, Milfall and Pleiades by now, and that makes 8 players not counting yourself, so please deliver something more.

- Endymion is very slightly leaning town because meta and emotional investment in the game.

- Baron... uh... no idea really. There's nothing by him other than the conflict with myself and the conflict with Endymion, and I don't really get anything from either. Null.

That makes it more readable and less of a clusterf*ck.

You're not helping your case, Quiche. Last time somebody was smug for producing scarce content and barely avoiding prods, they were scum, and I'm only more likely to believe in your flipping scum due to recency bias. Post your reads.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
i just posted who i think are scum?
SCUM
Septatron Pleides
Eyes of 13 Sages
Selena Milfall

Not Scum
Everyone else

Kabuto

• Kabuto
Also I have a title for a reason.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
Also theres a case on me? where?

...if you'll allow me to speak, I really wish people would stop exclusively focusing on Ms. Milfall and the Eyes of 13 Sages when there are less antiquated interactions to consider. Ms. Milfall's vote on Choker Joker was a reasonable observation, and I have yet to see another player explain why it was "scummy". Eyes of 13 Sages pressure votes are useless to us, since Eyes of 13 Sages will most likely post when they have the chance.  I do believe it was the Baron who pointed out that both targets only have to post once to make any case on them invalid, and his point remains fair and true. Thank you...

As for my lack of opinions... um, it'd be rather unnecessary if I kept talking about my null reads and town reads when they're not in danger, not to mention intimidating... though, I believe in my heart that Master Endymion is trustworthy, and that those voting him seem to be brushing his actual posts aside. To speak of those I distrust, Lord Pumpkinquiche now looks faulty for voting the easy wagon target instead of Ms. Pleiades, who he raised an original point against. ...that's all.

...so, um, as things currently stand, I would prefer to abolish the Pope, or either of the two lords. ...at the same time, I have my doubts all three scum are on the same wagon, so I am not proposing them as a scumteam. just... saying that before anybody suggests otherwise.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
Total misrep right there. You're assuming that the first person I picked out is my top pick. If that were true I would have voted him(duh). Also the crap about "Easy cases" is well... crap. When people act like scum they must be?? SCUM!