Author Topic: Town must lynch the scum to death. (Chelsea and the 7Devils Mafia Game Over)  (Read 49348 times)

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
##Vote: Lord Dechronos

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
Wait, that means-

You didn't go looking at other devils' hair before mine, did you!?

This is no joke, I'm going to write down your name on this deco notepad!

##Vote: Dechronos

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
I am going to eat ALL THE PUMPKINS.
Starting with this one.

##Vote Lord Pumpkinquiche

BECAUSE HE IS NAMED AFTER DELICIOUS QUICHE

Kabuto

• Kabuto
THAT SHIT WAS NAMED AFTER ME SON!

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
ED1 Votecount oh boy

Lord Dechronos (3): Pope Cuckoobeater, Baron Vladmu, El Bobomboi
Baron Vladmu (1): Nuko Do Maron
Selena Milfall (0): El Bobomboi
Lord Pumpkinquiche (2): Halloween Alice, Pyoa Aaaa
Nuko Do Maron (1): Choker Joker
Halloween Alice (1): Lord Pumpkinquiche
El Bobomboi (1): Lord Dechronos

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. You still have a good number of hours remaining.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Den-O

• Plat Form
##Vote: El Bobomoi
Exceedingly longwinded.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
Claiming town mid mid boss because imma boss

Sasword

• Sasword
##Vote: The Pumpkin guy

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
##Unvote
##Vote Eyes of 13 Sages

At least jokevote properly!

Skull

• Skull
##Vote: Lord Pumpkinquiche

three pumpkins

Kabuto

• Kabuto
You just hate me because im orange

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
Lord Dechronos (3): Pope Cuckoobeater, Baron Vladmu, El Bobomboi

##Unvote
##Vote: El Bobomboi

Sasword

• Sasword
Excuse me, which one of us is the sage here? I think I know what I'm doing. There are three pumpkin bosses. They are obviously the scum team. Case closed!

Kabuto

• Kabuto
Oh yea well your name suggest 26 eyes while your avatar only has 9. So get out your scum too

Ouja

• Ouja
I thought it was linked to the number of players but okay.

Guys, 48 hours. We can't afford a slow RVS.

##Unvote
##Vote Septentrion Pleiades

Get a better name. Also, show up.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
Guys, 48 hours. We can't afford a slow RVS.

This. Not even jokewagoning seems to have gotten much of a response, people are just being plain lazy.

##Vote: El Bobomoi
Exceedingly longwinded.

The issue with being exceedingly succint is being unable to tell whether this makes me scum and is a rather serious vote for this stage of the game or if you're just annoyed with my wording style and want me to stop it.

Skull

• Skull
##Unvote
##Vote: Baron Vladmu

why vote bobomoi and not me or eyes?

does the pumpkin lord happen to be your scumpartner?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
Each player (barring exceptions like Doublevoter) has one vote, which they may cast for players at will.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
Baron's votes and posts so far are bothering me because they don't actually contain any text from him, he's just voting silently or posting quotes.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
Also, I'm already voting him, so

##ThisisSeriousnow: Baron

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Another ED1 Votecount oh boy

Lord Dechronos (1): Pope Cuckoobeater, Baron Vladmu, El Bobomboi
Baron Vladmu (2): Nuko Do Maron, Selena Milfall
Selena Milfall (0): El Bobomboi
Lord Pumpkinquiche (1): Halloween Alice, Pyoa Aaaa, Selena Milfall
Nuko Do Maron (1): Choker Joker
Halloween Alice (1): Lord Pumpkinquiche
El Bobomboi (3): Lord Dechronos, Endymion, Baron Vladmu
Eyes of 13 Sages (1): Pyoa Aaaa
Septentrion Pleiades (1): Pope Cuckoobeater

No vote cast: Eyes of 13 Sages, Septentrion Pleiades

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. You still have a little under 36 hours remaining.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
@Giant Cat
Given all the PR's in last game, why do you make this out to be scum attitude and not... well, a posting restriction?

What does bother me, however, is that as she pointed out herself, Selena was also third on a wagon and yet Baron decided to set his vote on me just because my vote appeared on the votecount.
Meaning no effort to actually follow what's happening, which is either scum or terrible town apathy.

##Unvote

##Vote: Baron

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
To clarify, the no effort is shown in his reply after being called out, where he completely disregards Selena's third-on-wagon vote and focuses on 13 Eyes' vote not being an actual vote.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
There's always the possibility of a PR, but I find it just as likely that someone could be acting like they have a PR so people will ignore them. It's a valid tactic.

Using meta from past games isn't going to do anything for this game, either, especially since this is an Anon game, and we don't actually know who here was in the last Mafia game.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
*Activity prod post*

I'm going to have to disappear for quite a few hours so I'm just going to go "Why won't you talk to meeeeeee?" and comment on how I don't like people hanging around and not doing anything to get this anywhere.

W

• Heat Joker
##Unvote, Vote: Nuko Do Maron
You don't belong in mafia cat. You're a cat.
Baron's votes and posts so far are bothering me because they don't actually contain any text from him, he's just voting silently or posting quotes.
Why Vladmu over people who have yet to post or have not contributed anything outside of random votes?
There's always the possibility of a PR, but I find it just as likely that someone could be acting like they have a PR so people will ignore them. It's a valid tactic.

Using meta from past games isn't going to do anything for this game, either, especially since this is an Anon game, and we don't actually know who here was in the last Mafia game.
Why are you already engaging in PR speculation?

Baron Vladmu acting like he has a post restriction would be Scummy. I don't believe KilgaMayan would give a role a PR without a very good reason. That makes Nuko Do Maron's vote look better justified. That said, El Bobomoi's vote looks easily retractable once Baron Vladmu explains himself.

##Vote El Bobomoi

Decade

• Decade
Each player (barring exceptions like Doublevoter) has one vote, which they may cast for players at will.
I'm not sure if I get the actual reason for your vote here. Could you explain this in a little more detail?

That said, El Bobomoi's vote looks easily retractable once Baron Vladmu explains himself.
That makes his vote scummy how? I fail to see how it does. Which in extension makes your vote look strange.

##Vote Septentrion Pleaides

Also guys, stop it with the PR speculation.

Decade

• Decade
##Unvote
##Vote Septentrion Pleaides

El Bobomoi's reason for voting was 'no effort to actually follow what's happening, which is either scum or terrible town apathy'. That reason disappears once Baron Vladmu starts posting content. Therefore El Bobomoi's vote was a park.