Author Topic: Mafia History Mafia - Game Over  (Read 74690 times)

Faiz

• Faiz
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Day 4
« Reply #720 on: May 18, 2011, 10:17:15 PM »
If this is a investigative claim from CATS confirming Anonymous as town, then we will take it at face value for today, and find another target.

I suggest Cage, as I have said. If Anonymous is town, Cage is scum.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #721 on: May 18, 2011, 10:21:16 PM »
Actually.

@CATS: How have you confirmed Anonymous as town? No more soft claiming, if you have investigation results, I would like to hear ALL of them.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #722 on: May 18, 2011, 10:21:59 PM »
Because with 3 mafia remaining... a cop claim at this point would be a valid strategy to save one of their own players today. and then fake a guilty tomorrow in lylo.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #723 on: May 18, 2011, 10:26:29 PM »
I am cop. I can only be investigation on even numbering nights.
Night 1 and Night 3 - no giving results
Night 2, target anon is being innocent
On morning of day 3, I is tell whole world anonymous is "Friend."
Is also reason for ignore Anon all day 3, when am discussions with Protoman

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #724 on: May 18, 2011, 10:27:59 PM »
>_> Protoman realized that when he was re-reading CATS and he said Anonymous was his friend who shared Memes. This is why Protoman pushed with CATS not to lynch Headless 4chan today. Protoman blames Anonymous for being non-contributive enough that Protoman feels awkward ignoring him for no visible reason.  Protoman retracks his statement about Anonymous.

Protoman is also curious if CATS has more results but is not hopeful, as he did not see any others in his re-read. Protoman thinks this makes Chitose's statement here about Anonymous and Mai look worse. Mai, if you are town you should look at Chitose and see how much he's been targetting you and two townies.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #725 on: May 18, 2011, 10:36:38 PM »
Crock Pot, Headless 4chan, there is a little more then3 hours left, place down votes. The rest of the Navis, we need to decide which Navi is actually getting deleted today.

Mai, did any of Headless 4chan's posts make you change your mind about your read on him or are you clearing him based on Cage's interactions? Would Mai be willing to switch to Comedian and why?

Cage, Protoman is less likely to get deleted then even you today. Who else are you willing to vote for and Protoman would appreciate a list quickly.

I've had suspicions about Chitose Karasuma for a while as well, but I'm hesitant to follow them because they're mostly based on the Gumshoe NK, the way CATS very conspicuously neglected to mention Chitose in his day 1 votecount analysis, and Chitose's location and timing in the Day 1 wagons. I also dislike how Crocker ended day 2 early knowing full well that there were 24 hours left in the day and even pointing it out before hand, and how Crocker has been on every single lynch wagon (considering that all of them resulted in town lynches).

Anonymous is bad. Very bad. If I wasn't analyzing the vote counts and night kills, I'd probably list him as the scummiest player alive.

Speaking of which (confirmed town in green):

Day 1:

Dick Gumshoe (0): Anonymous, Whim
Sailor Moon (5): Mr. Crocker, Anonymous, Mai Tokiha, Monoe, Protoman.EXE, Light Yagami, Kyon, Prinny, Whim
Protoman.EXE (0): Kyon
Anonymous (0): Protoman.EXE, Sailor Moon, The Comedian
Light Yagami (0): Mai Tokiha, Whim, John Cage, Whim
Prinny (8): Light Yagami, CATS, Protoman.EXE, Sailor Moon, Mr. Crocker, Kyon, Chitose Karasuma, John Cage, The Comedian, Dick Gumshoe
Kyon (1): Sailor Moon, The Comedian, Dick Gumshoe, Monoe
Mai Tokiha (0): Monoe
Monoe (0): Protoman.EXE, Prinny, John Cage
The Comedian (0): Kyon
CATS (0): Chitose Karasuma
John Cage (1): Protoman.EXE

Day 2:

Kyon (4): Monoe, John Cage, The Comedian, Sailor Moon, CATS
Light Yagami (0): Protoman.EXE, Mr. Crocker, Kyon, Chitose Karasuma, John Cage
CATS (0): Anonymous, Protoman.EXE
Sailor Moon (7): Mai Tokiha, Light Yagami, Anonymous, Kyon, John Cage, Protoman.EXE, Mr. Crocker
Chitose Karasuma (1): Dick Gumshoe
Mai Tokiha (1): Chitose Karasuma

Day 3:

Anonymous (1): Monoe, Protoman.EXE, Anonymous
Light Yagami (0): Mr. Crocker
Kyon (6): Monoe, The Comedian, Mai Tokiha, Light Yagami, John Cage, Mr. Crocker, Protoman.EXE
Mai Tokiha (3): Kyon, CATS, Chitose Karasuma, Anonymous

Now something interesting I notice is that every single player Mai and Crocker have voted for has flipped town. Anonymous' day 1 and 2 have also been nothing but town flips. Another interesting thing I note is that Chitose and Anonymous are pretty much never seen voting for the same players, the only time there was any overlap at all was on day 3, but day 3 ended with them voting different players. They aren't voting for the same players today either.

After looking it over I find Anonymous pretty scummy, considering Protoman's point that he pushed Crocker for the quick lynch on day 2, the fact that he's pretty consistently on town wagons, and hasn't made any good cases.

##Unvote
Cut by CATS

I need to gather my reads for a minute.
I still find Chitose really scummy though.
##Vote: Chitose

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #726 on: May 18, 2011, 10:41:34 PM »
So most of Cage's case is based on two Navis that are now confirmed town. That's awkward.
Protoman points out everything Protoman has said about Cage's anti-town behaviour applies double now, especially the argument earlier today about how Light was killed to make town doubt itself and insisted Anonymous MUST be today's deletion. Also Protoman hates to spoil you all but Protoman is also town so the part where Protoman must have done it to fool everyone into not voting Anonymous was also blatant lies.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #727 on: May 18, 2011, 10:43:50 PM »
...That's an interesting revelation. I'm going to believe it for the time being.
##Unvote

Now comes the time where I put my money where my mouth is. I've stated Comedian is my second lynch pick for today, and I'm going to stick by it.

##Vote: Comedian
I believe this is L-2.

2 New Reply

Dear God, another wagon? While I would prefer Chitose hanging over Comedian, I can't see what real case you have on him.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #728 on: May 18, 2011, 10:44:21 PM »
Anonymous (1): John Cage, Mai Tokiha, The Comedian, Mr. Crocker
Mai Tokiha (1): Chitose Karasuma
John Cage (2): Monoe, Mai Tokiha
The Comedian (3): Protoman.EXE, CATS, Mr. Crocker
Protoman.EXE (0): John Cage
Chitose Karasuma (1): John Cage

No vote cast: Anonymous

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. There are a little under 2 hours remaining in the day.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #729 on: May 18, 2011, 10:45:44 PM »
We need to come to a consensus on a lynch.

For the moment, assume I believe CATS' claim.

We need to come to a agreement on who needs to die TODAY. We have limited numbers online and a deadline approaching fast.

Cut by Cage:

VCA's are great Cage.

But what does it tell you when 90% of the town has been on almost every mislynch?

Further, I find it interesting that you poke at certain players for being on ALL mislynch wagons...

WHEN YOU YOURSELF HAVE COMPLETED THE SAME FEAT.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #730 on: May 18, 2011, 10:46:42 PM »
...That's an interesting revelation. I'm going to believe it for the time being.
##Unvote

Now comes the time where I put my money where my mouth is. I've stated Comedian is my second lynch pick for today, and I'm going to stick by it.

I believe this is L-2.

2 New Reply

Dear God, another wagon? While I would prefer Chitose hanging over Comedian, I can't see what real case you have on him.

Crocker, this is scum!Cage. He's hopping around on different wagons, trying to find support to save his Buddy Comedian.

I want him dead.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #731 on: May 18, 2011, 10:58:11 PM »
Protoman would also like to direct to Navi's attention that if the majority, if not all of Mai's wagon is town, while many questionable Navis were on Kyon, this makes her own alignment very suspicious. Mai is also heavily tied to Cage earlier today and through the game until now, and her sudden attacks on him in relation to attacking Protoman make as little sense as Cage's hysterical hatred of Kyon. Protoman does feel that Mai has been buddying to what she thinks is obvious town, and Protoman does feel weird about her defense of Protoman. Is a change of player a logical reason to drop everything and reverse previous reads? Mai's accusation of Cage here reads to Protoman as hypocritical. Why can't Cage see town traits in someone he is pressing? Protoman is town, Cage better well be able to see town traits in him! Also Protoman is tired of If X = Town then Y = Scum motions.  Protoman still thinks Cage needs to die, but is not impressed by Mai's way of doing it.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #732 on: May 18, 2011, 11:04:05 PM »
Ok, now I really read Cage's newest post. From what I can tell, your case on Chitose is associations with currently-town Anonymous and NK WIFOM. This is the shakiest case I have ever seen.

...Great, now I have to reread the new Cage.

Starts out with, "I agree with an existing read. I don't know why I've been getting tunneled." Bad as it is lazy and just doesn't show effort to try and understand, let alone defend.
His thing on Proto is bad, as it starts off with, "You've been getting less suspicious of CATS" but it doesn't even give an opinion of CATS in the first place.
And part of your case on Protoman was dependent on Proto-Anon scumteam.
And the recent post is hypocritical, as previously mentioned.

This new Cage is demolishing any previous reads on old Cage. Rising in suspiciousness.

Cage, I want who is scum without scumteam thinking.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #733 on: May 18, 2011, 11:04:53 PM »
Protoman would also like to direct to Navi's attention that if the majority, if not all of Mai's wagon is town, while many questionable Navis were on Kyon, this makes her own alignment very suspicious. Mai is also heavily tied to Cage earlier today and through the game until now, and her sudden attacks on him in relation to attacking Protoman make as little sense as Cage's hysterical hatred of Kyon. Protoman does feel that Mai has been buddying to what she thinks is obvious town, and Protoman does feel weird about her defense of Protoman. Is a change of player a logical reason to drop everything and reverse previous reads? Mai's accusation of Cage here reads to Protoman as hypocritical. Why can't Cage see town traits in someone he is pressing? Protoman is town, Cage better well be able to see town traits in him! Also Protoman is tired of If X = Town then Y = Scum motions.  Protoman still thinks Cage needs to die, but is not impressed by Mai's way of doing it.

Protoman, in 2 posts, he accuses you of being scum, and then turns around and calls you town. Between those two posts, I see NOTHING that makes me believe he could have changed his mind. He attributes it to " Liking the way you attack people". Well, I'll admit that's one of the reasons I have you as town too...

But I have seen that all game. He calls you scum when he replaces in, and sounds very confident of it. This makes me assume he has READ THE GAME. Therefor, he has read the game, and determined you are scum based on all your prior posts.

He then turns around and calls you scum for your attack methods.

What attack method of yours changed SO DRASTICALLY, that he was able to flip his read?

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #734 on: May 18, 2011, 11:07:22 PM »
Either CATS is lying, or this game has two investigative roles.  My ability is one-shot and verifiable.

##Unvote

Night events should shed enough light on CATS's claim without need for his lynch or an Anonymous lynch.  I will be around to vote for another lynch until the deadline.  Getting this out there.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #735 on: May 18, 2011, 11:09:25 PM »
And about my wagon: So you're saying Chitose is town now?

Is Chitose town or scum Proto?

Cut by Comedian: Have you used your ability? If so, result?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #736 on: May 18, 2011, 11:10:56 PM »
Unfortunately, me being confirmed town is not sure yet. There are only two ways it can happen:
1) CATS dies and flips Cop
2) I die

That said, if CATS was scum and lying, that'd make absolutely no sense and anyone who thinks he isn't a cop should instantly die.

Cage hasn't said his thoughts on any of his previous incarnation's thoughts, so this should be an easy read based on his three posts.

And... he looks better than Comedian for sure. His posts sound pretty reasonable. I'll read everyone else during night, as these two are the only lynchable options for now.

Also, Cage you should speak your opinions of the former Cage over night. That way we can see how you feel about his cases.

CUTS CUTS CUTS: This post was started after Cage's wagon analysis.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #737 on: May 18, 2011, 11:11:44 PM »
The Comedian is at L-1!

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #738 on: May 18, 2011, 11:12:03 PM »
If I'd used it, it'd already be evident.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #739 on: May 18, 2011, 11:12:17 PM »
That's L-1.

Comedian, I need a full claim.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #740 on: May 18, 2011, 11:13:03 PM »
In short Protoman is willing to delete either Comedian or Cage, the same as earlier. Sadly Protoman cannot make much judgement on Monoe, who hasn't gotten better for her absense. Amusingly deleting Cage would give a clue in that direction and IT WOULD MAKE PROTOMAN SO HAPPY IF WE DECIDED TO DO THAT. Protoman will also support a Mai deletion if other Navis feel up to it. Protoman is happy that for once the deletion will be on someone Protoman has actually supported deleting when the day started.

Protoman doesn't know about attack methods. Today was the first time Protoman has had to defend his actions in a serious way. Protoman would not find it unreasonable for Protoman's defense to change his mind.

Cut by what. Is Comedian planning to verify his verifiable power?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #741 on: May 18, 2011, 11:14:14 PM »
If this is a case of deleting the liar at least this makes Protoman's vote easier. Die Comedian Die!

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #742 on: May 18, 2011, 11:16:21 PM »
Comedian, full claim.

If your ability is verifiable, then claim it and how it is verifiable.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #743 on: May 18, 2011, 11:17:01 PM »
It's verified upon use.  My role PM just says that the result will be visible to the whole town.  Role name is Feisty Geist.  And that's all the info I have to claim.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #744 on: May 18, 2011, 11:19:35 PM »
So why haven't you used it yet?

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #745 on: May 18, 2011, 11:20:43 PM »
I-Is Comedian claiming an Innocent Child role...?

@_@

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #746 on: May 18, 2011, 11:23:14 PM »
AWESOMESAUCE TIME

With the way the hammer fell last time, the timing of tonight lined up perfectly so that I would be at rehearsal for the final hour of the day.

If a hammering vote is cast, the game will automatically enter twilight until I return. Shouldn't be gone for too long, hopefully, but who knows.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #747 on: May 18, 2011, 11:24:22 PM »
Comedian, use your power on whoever you think is most scummy then. Otherwise, DIEEEEEEEEIEIEIEEEEEEIEIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #748 on: May 18, 2011, 11:26:39 PM »
Comedian, use your power on whoever you think is most scummy then. Otherwise, DIEEEEEEEEIEIEIEEEEEEIEIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you reading?

It's a night action apparently. We'd have to let him live to night.

I don't know... He's being deliberately unspecific in his claim and I don't like how it is basically designed to buy him time.

In the Cage/Comedian scum team.... this would speak to Comedian being an important power role for them.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #749 on: May 18, 2011, 11:27:44 PM »
Comedian, this is an ultimatum.

If you do not claim FULLY in your next post with the EFFECTS of your action, I will hammer you for being stalling scum.