Author Topic: Mafia History Mafia - Game Over  (Read 74606 times)

Decade

• Decade
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Day 3
« Reply #600 on: May 14, 2011, 11:37:09 PM »
Longer version, we were discussing bussing strategies earlier and the interactions between Comedian and Kyon do remind Protoman a little of Bardiche and huh what. Protoman will be interested to see what Comedian does tomorrow once SOS Slave Boy has been tarred and feathered. Protoman isn't overly interested in going after him tomorrow because that would mean Anonymous would still be here.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #601 on: May 14, 2011, 11:39:25 PM »
I would agree with you about The Comedian/Kyon being remniscient of Bard/HW, but it should be noted that Kyon's OMGUS on The Comedian looks more like flailing scum responding to a townie than scum responding to a bus attempt. I don't recall HW ever voting Bard after Bard began bussing him.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #602 on: May 14, 2011, 11:45:19 PM »
That was only early in the first day though, and Kyon never votes The Comedian again. It's not an exact science.. unless that is Bard and huh what oh no Protoman has exposed their secret! (No Protoman doesn't actually think this)

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #603 on: May 14, 2011, 11:47:15 PM »
Oh and Protoman is ready to destroy SOS Slave Boy whenever the other Navis are ready. Protoman doesn't have anything left to discuss.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #604 on: May 14, 2011, 11:50:29 PM »
I'm perfectly fine with him being erased right now, but would prefer to wait for more players to check in before hammering him. Mai in particular hasn't answered a question of mine yet, but I'm not sure whether or not I should expect her to be around any time soon. I will rage so hard if Kyon flips town, though.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #605 on: May 14, 2011, 11:51:57 PM »
Mai said earlier that she won't be here for the deadline, so I wouldn't expect a reply until tomorrow.
If Kyon flips town at least you will still have an SOSdan badge!

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #606 on: May 14, 2011, 11:53:31 PM »
Go ahead and fire away then, unless you yourself are waiting for Crocker or Light or somebody.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #607 on: May 15, 2011, 12:06:03 AM »
Light is waiting for tomorrow and Crock Pot cooked some okay content soooo Cross Fusion!

##Unvote
##Vote: Kyon

Your Haruhi can't remake the world for you today!

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #608 on: May 15, 2011, 12:08:06 AM »
HAMMER SHUT UP
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #609 on: May 15, 2011, 12:15:10 AM »
Anonymous (1): Monoe, Protoman.EXE, Anonymous[/b]
Light Yagami (0): Mr. Crocker
Kyon (6): Monoe, The Comedian, Mai Tokiha, Light Yagami, John Cage, Mr. Crocker, Protoman.EXE
Mai Tokiha (3): Kyon, CATS, Chitose Karasuma, Anonymous

No vote cast: Light Yagami

Kyon the Curly Brace, who could be powered up by being quoted, was send to the Endless Labyrinth! It's like Endless Eight, except less Groundhog Day and more David Bowie in skin-tight pants. Which is probably worse.

It is now Night 3. Those with night actions have 24 hours to send them in.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 12:19:45 AM by Kilgamayan »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Night 3
« Reply #610 on: May 15, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »
I'd facepalm but our friend doesn't really deserve the homage. Anyway, I'm not exactly sure if this will have any use, but I'll see if I find anything interesting about Comedian/Kyon, knowing Kyon's flip. I would guess I only *really* have to read Comedian at this point, since any connections Kyon has would be more or less useless. So, I'll get to that.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #611 on: May 15, 2011, 01:56:56 PM »
Well, the one big thing I notice is every day Comedian opens with a vote for Kyon. And his vote almost never LEAVES Kyon. Several times the potential of Kyon town was brought up and he ignored it. This doesn't mean as much since Kyon was town but...it feels like scum would want to AVOID being that ridiculously wrong. I dunno, what I guess I'm saying is that that action feels INCREDIBLY genuine.

Honestly, don't know what to conclude. But the only things I AM clear on is Comedian had a case on Kyon and really really loved it. I think what I'd like from him at the start of D4 is a more in depth analysis of his other scum picks, which I fully expect to have changed at this point. You're going to need to post more and less tunnely, Comedian. I don't get a scum vibe from your ISO, but I do get a very focused one, and that focus needs to expand if we're going to have a chance.

As for me...I think I want an anonymous lynch tomorrow.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #612 on: May 16, 2011, 12:30:17 AM »
Light Yagami the Vanilla Townie, with the power to do nothing special, had a heart attack overnight!

It is now Day 4. With 9 alive, if takes 5 to lynch. You have 72 hours to vote. Good luck!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 10:41:42 AM by Kilgamayan »

Sasword

• Sasword
Re: Mafia History Mafia - Day 4
« Reply #613 on: May 16, 2011, 12:33:39 AM »
Well FUCK. I did not expect either of those flips.

...We're not in LYLO, at least. That's good.

My immediate thoughts are that Cage needs to die today. The fact that he did not think about the possibility of Kyon self-hammering implies that he knew Kyon was not an alignment who would self-hammer. Not to mention the whole spat with Protoman from yesterday. Furthermore, his vote against Kyon came at a crucial point that essentialy certified Kyon's lynch.

Anon is my second priority right now, too. Nothing has really changed about him since the beginning of D3. Also, after thinking things over, Chitose's stances on Kyon actually look a lot like cheerleading now that Kyon has flipped. I could probably be convinced to want to see her guillotined as well.

Mai, CATS, Crocker, and Comedian I have no idea about. I'll need to do a re-read some time soon, since my opinions aren't exactly concrete as is.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #614 on: May 16, 2011, 12:35:14 AM »
...WHAT THE HELL?

No, seriously. What the hell!

Also, what makes you so sure we aren't in lylo, Monoe? And if we aren't in lylo, and I need to die, why aren't you voting me?

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #615 on: May 16, 2011, 12:37:56 AM »
All right, Kilga just clarified he would inform us if it were lylo.

##Vote Anonymous

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #616 on: May 16, 2011, 12:38:58 AM »
LYLO will be announced when it comes to pass.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #617 on: May 16, 2011, 12:41:35 AM »
Full stop.

Protoman would appreciate if votes are not placed. You will make us lose. Protoman is not home. Longer communications will be made later.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #618 on: May 16, 2011, 12:42:44 AM »
Protoman, Kilga has just clarified that it is NOT lylo. How will I make us lose by voting?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #619 on: May 16, 2011, 12:47:41 AM »
Protoman is not as convinced as you of the ability of others to hold back.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #620 on: May 16, 2011, 12:53:08 AM »
Thing is, if it's not lylo, scum quicklynching would be HORRIBLY obvious. Presumably three scum would have to jump on a person that has two votes. Do you honestly think that would happen?

I don't see how voting is dangerous at this point.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #621 on: May 16, 2011, 01:00:48 AM »
Accidental town deleting would be just as obvious and fatal. Voting is detremental to us at this point. Protoman knows this is not a common view but Protoman points to the history of how long the last days last when town foolishly casts it's votes.

Protoman wonders at the motive of the kill but feels it points out just how badly our judgement has been flawed. We have spent three days proving that every last deletion considered on Day 1 was town. With Light we know the same applies to our Day 2 efforts. Something in all of town's considerations has been flawed from the beginning. All those who are green need to look carefully and consider what this could be. There can be no one considered safe.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #622 on: May 16, 2011, 01:05:12 AM »
I think our main problem is that we've been letting people float under the radar because someone else NEEDED to die. Anonymous would be the first of those we've let be floating around, in my opinion. Monoe appears to think I'm that scum.

Protoman, when will you be posting your updated reads? I'm particularly interested in what your current opinion is on me, though your response to what I extracted from reading the Comedian's ISO would also be appreciated. I understand if you aren't free right now, I just want an ETA.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #623 on: May 16, 2011, 01:49:21 AM »
Scumteam: Protoman, Mai, Cage

Reasons? I'll take a page from Protoman on D3. "Reread and find your own damn reasons."

D1, the scumteam didn't need to make a push to lynch anybody, since it was a guaranteed lynch, so they can afford to split up at that point in time.
D2, they pushed the wagon to lynchable with a day left, leaving it to someone else to finish it off.
D3, Kyon lynch was inevitable, so the scum simply set up connections with each other and the mislynches today

These three are connected, and if anyone of them flip scum, then one of the two leftover would immediately look townier than ever.
Another peace of logic: Where is the best place to hide something? Right in front of the person looking for it. Why would scum kill Light, who could have easily been steered as today's mislynch, instead of Protoman? BECAUSE PROTOMAN IS SCUM.

And lastly, a question for everyone: Who do you think are the most townie?

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #624 on: May 16, 2011, 01:51:45 AM »
##Vote: Anonymous

Figures that you would come out and attack the three biggest voices for your lynch today.

Scum's last desperate plea?

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #625 on: May 16, 2011, 01:52:28 AM »
And I know Proto wanted to wait on votes, but putting 2 votes on Anonymous right now isn't going to speed lynch him any time soon.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #626 on: May 16, 2011, 02:26:11 AM »
Anonymous can't even find evidence to show one of us as scum, let alone tie us as a scum team.

This is a weak last ditch effort.

But I would not be surprised if there was some kind of distancing in his accusations...

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #627 on: May 16, 2011, 03:52:57 AM »
I'm totally up for lynching Anonymous today. His whole thing in addition to no vote to back up his words at all is just screaming scum at me. I'm voicing willingness to vote him.

But it would be unsuiting of me to not say anything about other people.

Updated opinion of CATS-
D1 was all about the Prinny, and a very short and unoriginal willingness to vote Kyon if other people wanted to.
D2 ahahaha what. Votes Kyon for what again? He even fence sits on calling Kyon scummy. No conviction.
D3 Kyon is top of list... Proceeds to vote a different person with weak case.

I'll get to others later, gonna get this post out.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #628 on: May 16, 2011, 04:46:55 AM »
I think our main problem is that we've been letting people float under the radar because someone else NEEDED to die. Anonymous would be the first of those we've let be floating around, in my opinion. Monoe appears to think I'm that scum.
This is incorrect. None of the previous deletions needed to happen. Both Sailor Moon and Kyon were pushed for information instead of looking for traitors among us. "We" have been doing no such thing. Protoman is not one of the many Navis that based every argument yesterday around the idea that Kyon was already a confirmed virus. Protoman might have been guilty of that towards someone else >_> But not Kyon.

Protoman came to a similar conclusion about Cage's behavior yesterday against Kyon as Monoe, and Protoman originally read Cage's vote and case as an appeal directly to Protoman. Protoman still thinks you are a virus. Protoman has not decided what this means for the rest of his reads.

But I would not be surprised if there was some kind of distancing in his accusations...
Mai. Explain this. Yesterday you had decided Protoman and Cage were town beyond a doubt. Who do you suspect as a virus now? Include at least five sentences explaining why along with an example of a post where this behaviour appeared. Answering with a one sentence direct answer will not be acceptable.

Crock Pot, wanting to delete someone for not voting after they were asked not to vote is silly. Explain what about Headless 4chan's post was wrong, do not sum it up as 'his whole thing'. Crock Pot should explain his feelings on many other Navis today, he was also voting Boku no Kira as the virus in front of him.

Protoman thinks Headless 4chan shouldn't link three people solely because they argued alot on Day 3. None of Headless 4chan's logic actually links anyone together as viruses. Please attempt to repost your cases with actual content and proof instead of what if scenarios.

Protoman will be reading more in the morning. He has not decided what his reads are at this time and will be reassessing his cases to be sure he feels they are still valid. Except for Cage. Cage is still a virus hiding behind a Decoy Shld N.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #629 on: May 16, 2011, 05:06:19 AM »
Well, that's two votes you can muster, Protoman. Interesting you're not going to bother reassessing the case on me, but I suppose that's how it is. Come on, take this to lynch.

Anyway, as for "NEEDED" to die, I meant that everyone was acting as such in most cases.

And finally, if you're sure I'm scum, start a wagon. None of this pussyfooting around. I want some damned votes, and I want em on me now!