Author Topic: A Balanced Game of Mafia (Over; town wins)  (Read 69779 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: A Balanced Game of Mafia (NIGHT 2)
« Reply #510 on: April 26, 2011, 10:50:03 PM »
What is this I don't even.

*Dormio runs away to the safety of the graveyard*

« Reply #511 on: April 26, 2011, 10:54:05 PM »
I sadly can't think of a valid reason to ship Dormio with Shadoweh. Not even the twitterposts.

« Reply #512 on: April 26, 2011, 10:56:11 PM »
Bard, who's that in your avatar? You've switched between him like 3 times in this game. :V

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #513 on: April 26, 2011, 10:57:27 PM »
It's Just. :V

Bardiche

« Reply #514 on: April 26, 2011, 10:58:31 PM »
He's from the Cavalier of the Abyss Manwha. Preparations for a CotA themed game are already underway! It's all sorts of fun. You should read it to warm up to it even though knowledge of the theme won't be required. :<

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #515 on: April 26, 2011, 10:59:03 PM »
I sadly can't think of a valid reason to ship Dormio with Shadoweh. Not even the twitterposts.
Which is why you shouldn't do it. :getdown:

No Bardiche, I'm pretty sure Dormio and I are waiting on that vore story about your hat. Just think, you can go in and interchange hat for Shadoweh. :V

« Reply #516 on: April 26, 2011, 11:00:28 PM »
What's Cavalier of the whozywhazit?
I could easily google it, but indulge me. :V

Bardiche

« Reply #517 on: April 26, 2011, 11:01:09 PM »
Hat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mafia >> shadoweh

Cavalier of the Abyss is a story of love, trust and ancient evils engaging in gambits.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #518 on: April 26, 2011, 11:03:56 PM »
Cavalier of the Abyss is a story about Just and how incredibly huggable he is in every panel he appears in while he plots to kill everyone. K4U and I have entire conversations about him consisting of 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' and 'SO CUTE'

Just like Bard ;-;

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #519 on: April 26, 2011, 11:06:13 PM »
I meant the medium. :V
I'm just gonna assume manga.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #520 on: April 26, 2011, 11:07:00 PM »
Cavalier of the Abyss is a story about Just and how incredibly huggable he is in every panel he appears in while he plots to kill everyone. K4U and I have entire conversations about him consisting of 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' and 'SO CUTE'
I think I spent more time rambling about how awesome everyone's pants are. :V  He IS pretty adorable though. <3
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #521 on: April 26, 2011, 11:08:17 PM »
What!  pants?  Pfft I'm sold.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #522 on: April 26, 2011, 11:13:28 PM »
Who cares about Just anyway when there's Depore. :V

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #523 on: April 26, 2011, 11:24:15 PM »
Just could take Depore any day of the week @_@ I'm still trying to figure out who that annoying kid is that keeps taking away Just's screentime.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #524 on: April 27, 2011, 02:33:16 AM »
Well, since this manga is such a hot topic, I guess I'll just have to read it!  =-)  I have sneaking suspicions that Bard will use his godlike mod powers to strike me from the game and obliterate me the second I try to join.  I know! Let's decide this game by how scummy our avatars are:

On that note,

##Vote Omba

This one just kind of hits you after looking at it for a while. With all the blood and stuff.

Don't lynch me.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #525 on: April 27, 2011, 02:36:32 AM »
##Vote UncertainKitten

Her avatar is terrible and her thought experiment with it CANNOT END SOON ENOUGH.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #526 on: April 27, 2011, 03:56:54 AM »
##Vote: Uncertain Kitten

Yeah that pirate hotlinker thing is bad dood. :V

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #527 on: April 27, 2011, 04:03:01 AM »
:| Since when did people who weren't in the game able to post?

« Reply #528 on: April 27, 2011, 04:06:52 AM »
A loud crash.
The doors to the town hall open in the midst of the night.

A beautiful young woman runs crying, wearing a black tuxedo. A young man follows her, angry, shouting, yelling. "And Keep the damn Tuxedo! I don't need it anymore."
Schezo, who wasn't even taking part in the town's meetings stood by shocked. Shadoweh ran past him, sobbing. The only one there to receive her tears, the only one who's shoulder provided warmth was UncertainKitten, a gruff woman known for her agressive hunting tactics. Tonight, she wore a diamond spectacled gown, the flowed beautifully to her ankles. it shown in the moonlight of the night.
"Shadoweh? What's the matter?" She asked.
"It's Bardiche!" the young woman cried. "I was only being kind to Schezo, but he-" She paused to sniff back her tears "He said I was cheating on him. He said It was only because I loved Schezo more that I would do something like this. I- I would never."
UK patted Shadoweh's back, guiding her into her arms. Shadoweh sobbed quietly onto UK's chest. "It'll be alright, Shadoweh. He'll see the truth soon enough."
Shadoweh pounded futilely onto her shoulders. "How soon is soon?" She demanded.
"Sooner than you'd realize" UK said with a mysterious, yet somehow comforting tone.

"There you are!" Shouted Bardiche. He had stomped up to the pair with Schezo in tow. "I've decided. ##Vote: Shadoweh"
Shadoweh was stunned by this, and could only revert to her town reaction. "What? So- so why? What's your case on me, then?"
"It's simple." Bardiche replied. His tone had an unusual sharpness to it. He intentionally weaponized his words while feigning emotional distance. "For buddying up to Schezo. Since Schezo is town, you're attempting to sway his vote away from you. That's it, isn't it? That has to be." His voice cracked during the last sentence. He could barely hold himself together.
Schezo was the one who butted in. "Whether or not Shadoweh really was buddying up to me, I don't think she believes my vote is swayed that easily."
Shadoweh shook her head and screamed "That's not it at all! Why can't I just be nice? This has nothing to with with me being scum, or with Schezo being town, or even with the relationship you and I shared!"
"Then prove it." Bard Challenged. "Prove it has nothing to do with at least one of those things."
"Very well." Said a cool, calm voice. Shadoweh turned her head around. She still felt the warmth of UK's arm around her shoulder. Without letting go of her hold, UK took a step forward, flipped her dress upwards, and exposed the leg holster hidden underneath. She drew the gun in her free hand, pointed forward,

...And a gunshot rang out in the night.

Shadoweh look onward in shock. "Why...?" She asked. "UK, why did you shoot him?"
"Because" UK tossed her gun to the side. It fell with a clang. "He was scum."
Bardiche's breathing had stopped.
...And then resumed.
He turned around
and Schezo collapsed to the ground, clutching his chest.

Schezo has been killed during the night. He was a Mafia goon

The shock had cause Bardiche to pant, but his breath returned to normal. In the fear of the situation, he let go of his anger, and could see Shadoweh clearly for the first time that night. "I'm sorry, Shadoweh. I should learn to wait until I sort my feelings before making cases."
"Bardiche" Shadoweh said softly. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize Schezo was ..."
"No, it's alright. I believe you didn't know. I... believe you, Shadoweh."
UK Smiled as Shadoweh and Bardiche embraced once again, their misunderstanding behind them, if not ultimately cleared.
"UK..." Bardiche broke their hug, and turned towards her. "Thank you for bring Schezo's flip to light. How can we ever thank you?"
Her reply gave off a somewhat cocky attitude. "You can thank me by finding and rooting out the last scum tomorrow."
The two of them gave each other a confused look. "But, UK, you're so much better than picking them out on instinct. Why are you leaving it to us?"
"I trust you both know what to do tomorrow." Was all she could say. Another pop, no louder than a firework being blown off from down the block resounded in the air. UK fell backwards onto the ground with a sickening crunch. The two rushed to her side.
"Oh god, UK!" Shadoweh cried. "Why? How? How were we suppose to know? UK we"re sorry, we didn't know!"
"It's alright." She said peacefully. "Nobody ever knows. That's why they call me 'UncertainKitten'."
"No!" Shadoweh cried. Bardiche could do nothing but turn away.

UncertainKitten has been killed during the night. She was a Town One-shot Vigilante

UK closed her eyes. Tonight, she wore a ruby spectacled gown.

« Reply #529 on: April 27, 2011, 04:12:56 AM »
Darnit Zak, I can't do a reread with all these shipping shorts around.
... Urgh, the worst possible idea just plagued my mind. I'll get to work on it later.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #530 on: April 27, 2011, 04:20:30 AM »
That was the best. Fanfic. Ever.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #531 on: April 27, 2011, 04:21:59 AM »
Dammit!  How did you find out?!  I was... supposed... to be... the secret winner...(that was badass WMZ)

(I'll go away if you want me to since I just appeared in the night when you were talking about me and Edible didn't tell me to stop and go away after the first post.  I guess I am a little intrusive, and took "do whatever" a bit too far as a bystander. >_>; I thought it was fun sorry :< )

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #532 on: April 27, 2011, 04:22:45 AM »
It's okay Schezo, we can all hijack the thread together!

Zak, that was fantastic.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #533 on: April 27, 2011, 04:33:05 AM »
The dead send their warmest regards to Zakeri for his amazing and fantastic post.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #534 on: April 27, 2011, 04:36:17 AM »
I think someone should give him IP. Like Dormio.

Bardiche

« Reply #535 on: April 27, 2011, 04:57:02 AM »
I want this night to eeeeeeeeeeeend.

« Reply #536 on: April 27, 2011, 05:00:36 AM »
I think we all do.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby