Author Topic: I, LOLI - Cyborg Quest?! [Complete]  (Read 41357 times)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Re: I, LOLI - Cyborg Quest?!
« Reply #180 on: March 14, 2011, 05:14:53 PM »
A swimsuit is super armor?
[Think he's referring to Okuu super armour from Soku.]

>Deactivate gloves.
>Draw Back.
>Reactivate gloves
>PSYCHO CRUSHER!
> You fire the gloves on again, jumping upwards. Holding your arms forward, you let the sheer magnetism send you spiralling through the air into Reiuji's chest!
For a moment, the sheer force of the magnetism fries your circuits. Is your name Bison, or Vega, or Rou-tan? Maybe it's a regional thing.
> Reiuji is knocked backwards, her wings flapping just hard enough to stop her slamming into the wall. She's winded by your attack, clutching at her stomach with one arm, but the control rod swings out with the intent of taking your head off! It smacks into your shoulder as you get in, and your internal circuits jitter around a little, but you're still functional.

> You caught Reiuji with a grab once. This time, she's not gonna let you get your hands on her. Fortunately, you've got another attack prepared for JUST such an occasion!
"MYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~♥!"
The jacket you 'borrowed' from one of the kappa researchers tears apart instantly as you let out a violent battle cry. You unload a relentless barrage of punches, turning the Volt Grip on and off at just the right moments to deliver maximum force!
"AAAAAATATATATATATATATATATATA-"
Reiuji is still winded from the previous attack, and can't defend herself. Every single punch you set off crashes into her body unopposed. Even a youkai with the power of a god can't take this much punishment!
"WAAAAAAAATATATATATATATATATA-WACHAAAAAAAAAH!"
With a final uppercut, you send the raven into the air.
"ROUKUTO HYAKURETSUKEN!"
She crashes into the ground a moment later. For a moment you think she's unconscious, but somehow she's still managed to stay awake.
"U-Unyu..."
Reiuji raises one arm, exhausted. You pay her no mind, turning away with crossed arms and a stern expression.
"Omae wa mo...shindeimyu~♥."
This would probably have sounded a lot cooler if you'd turned mo.exe off.
For a moment, you see the yatagarasu's body go rigid.
"W-Wha? I'm really gonna die?!"
Silence.
"...Just kidding, myu~♥!"
Your opponent sighs in relief.
"Oh, thank the Black Sun...I was scared for a minute there."
Now she no longer has to worry about death, Reiuji quite politely passes out.

>Well, that wasn't half as bad as you thought it would be. For an Astronomical risk level, Reiuji wasn't that hard to manipulate. True, most of the advantage you gained on her was totally accidental, but a win's a win!
That leaves you two corridors to take care of. Hopefully the kappa have managed to hold off the intruders for long enough-
"ALERT! ALERT! WE'VE BEEN OVERRUN! THEY'RE ABOUT TO BREACH ASAKURA'S OFFICE!"
You rub at your temples as you reset the Volt Grip. Must you do everything yourself around here?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 05:23:52 PM by Rou You Can »

« Reply #181 on: March 14, 2011, 05:20:20 PM »
> Leave Reiuji and Kaenbyou there. We gotta get to Mommy!
> Head to the four way intersection. Which way should we go...?

あさらぎシジェ

• MS Paint Lasers incoming!
  • Surprisingly different
    • [あさらぎ Works]
« Reply #182 on: March 14, 2011, 05:30:25 PM »
>Check the comms and scan for Kappa Koopa. Cant completely ignore her. If she's not out cold, she's a threat.
Oh, by the way. I've found some new tea.

« Reply #183 on: March 14, 2011, 05:32:17 PM »
>Check the comms and scan for Kappa Koopa. Cant completely ignore her. If she's not out cold, she's a threat.
> Agreed. Find her last known location, and go there. She's higher on the threat index that the others, after all.
> ... Since we beat Reiuji, does that mean that suplexes are more powerful than nuclear fission?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #184 on: March 14, 2011, 05:46:08 PM »
>Wait!
>Loot the bodies! Mommy will surely appreciate prizes.

« Reply #185 on: March 14, 2011, 05:48:32 PM »
> Not enough time! Besides, all they have is bikinis and... ooh, a cape!
> Take Reiuji's cape and put it on.

あさらぎシジェ

• Surprisingly different
    • [あさらぎ Works]
« Reply #186 on: March 14, 2011, 06:09:17 PM »
I always thought her cape was part of her wings. Crazy as that is. It's ZUN though.

Oh well. I'm sure she won't miss it much!

Spoiler:
It'd be nice if we could take one of Kitty's tails though. :3
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 06:11:43 PM by あさらぎシジェ »

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #187 on: March 14, 2011, 06:20:47 PM »
> YOU GET:
> One half-boiled egg
> Two sets of incompatable [but valuable!] spellcards
> One Dramatic Cape [No worries, Reiuji probably has plenty of spares lying around]
> One pair of fake human ears [You always suspected that kassha]
> One Cat-Cart license [With a dozen accidents to its name?!]

> Kawashiro is literally right at the door to Mother's room, working on hacking through. With all the speed your legs can muster, you dash back down the hallway-!

> The door is hanging open when you get there, the electronic lock totally busted. Kawashiro's already inside, but Mother's got her at gunpoint. It's a relief to know your Mother's just as capable as you are, even if no-one else here is.
"Well, it appears your little rescue has gone horribly awry," Mother says with a not-even-slightly-hidden air of superiority. "My little Rou-tan has dealt with your biggest threat, and your satori friends will have no effect on her either."
She sneers at Kawashiro. "Face it, beast. You have lost."
Kawashiro bites her lip, her hands straight in the air. If she so much as moves, Mother will shoot her for certain. In fact, she could do so at any time, but instead she's just maintaining the stalemate. You're relatively sure that's a poor decision strategically, but psychologically it's crippling.
"Now, how about you watch this friend of yours for a while? She's been having a wonderful time here. You might say the experience has left her...breathless."
Current Dolphin is still trapped, and she's starting to approach her limits. One hand is clasped around her mouth, trying to hold in her air, while the other heaves at the cage door to no avail. From your information on her you would give her perhaps two minutes at most from this point before she drowns.
For a moment, you look her straight in the eye. She can't say it, but your internal emotion analyser gets the message with ease.
Please...help me!
You know that if you make any sort of attempt to aid the prisoner, Mother will hurt you in ways that no human could ever suffer. But if you make that sort of move, it could give Kawashiro enough time to turn the tables and disarm her. Then they'd be able to free the dolphin and-Wait, why are you even thinking this?! That damned worm Kawashiro put into you is hitting again! You don't have time to be indecisive, you've got to choose now!
"Rou-tan, be a good girl and make sure the Komeiji sisters don't get in here. The last thing I need is a mind-reader causing a distraction..."

« Reply #188 on: March 14, 2011, 06:30:30 PM »
> Internal panic!
> Run up to Mommy and hug her around the waist, making sure to not distract her aim from Kawashiro. "Mommy, if you kill Current Dolphin, then everyone will hate you and try to hurt youmyu~♥! Why not just beat her up or keep her locked up instead, myu~♥?"
> If she doesn't, then pickpocket the key to the cage from her and turn away sullenly.

Edited because I'm a derp who forgets verbal tics.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 06:53:52 PM by General Shinsecti »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #189 on: March 14, 2011, 06:36:38 PM »
>Contemplate if it is permissible to do things momma doesn't like or are short term disadvantageous for the sake of long term benefit.

« Reply #190 on: March 14, 2011, 06:41:25 PM »
>Contemplate if it is permissible to do things momma doesn't like or are short term disadvantageous for the sake of long term benefit.
> Do we know of the First Law of Robotics?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #191 on: March 14, 2011, 06:54:26 PM »
>Only if it does not disobey a direct order already given. Y'know, like the one she's given you already.

> Do we know of the First Law of Robotics?
> Yes, but you also know the Zeroth Law of Robotics: Mother Is Always Right.

> Internal panic!
> Run up to Mommy and hug her around the waist, making sure to not distract her aim from Kawashiro. "Mommy, if you kill Current Dolphin, then everyone will hate you and try to hurt you! Why not just beat her up or keep her locked up instead?"
> If she doesn't, then pickpocket the key to the cage from her and turn away sullenly.
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> You embrace Mother. She flinches, but keeps her aim steady while she mutters an answer to you.
"Don't you see, Rou-tan? I'm going to kill all of the people who know about this. If they're all dead, not only have I had my vengeance, but there'll be no retribution! Perhaps some blood will be shed, but since when has any of your filthy youkai blood meant anything?!"
That last point was aimed at Kawashiro. The kappa looks at Mother in disgust.
> Maybe you should...uh...borrow this key. So that Kawashiro can't grab it and use it to free the dolphin. Yes. You can come to terms with that logic, no problem.

« Reply #192 on: March 14, 2011, 07:00:25 PM »
> Check Current Dolphin's Death Clock.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #193 on: March 14, 2011, 07:09:54 PM »
> Check Current Dolphin's Death Clock.
> Time until Current Dolphin loses consciousness: 1 minute.
Time until Current Dolphin undergoes cardiac arrest: 3 minutes.
Time until Current Dolphin undergoes brain death: 5 minutes.

« Reply #194 on: March 14, 2011, 07:16:07 PM »
> ... Koishi Komeji can render herself invisible, right?
> Walk out of the room, back to the four way intersection.
> Open up channel to intercom: "Attention, Komeji sisters, myu~♥. Current Dolphin will perish in less that four minutes, myu~♥. You better hurry, if you want to save her, ha ha ha ha. Myu~♥."
> Drop key in the four way intersection, in plain sight, and head back to Kaenbyou and Reiuji. Yeah, we might want prisoners, that's right.

あさらぎシジェ

• Surprisingly different
    • [あさらぎ Works]
« Reply #195 on: March 14, 2011, 07:18:00 PM »
I thought Sect wasn't evil. :V

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #196 on: March 14, 2011, 07:29:09 PM »
Hope y'all dont mind me dropping in.

>Contemplate helping out C.D.
>Feel somewhat upset your about to kill someone
>Shrug it off and get back to work

mmm
first rule of robotics/artificial life: they always gain emotions.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #197 on: March 14, 2011, 07:49:06 PM »
> ... Koishi Komeji can render herself invisible, right?
> Walk out of the room, back to the four way intersection.
> Open up channel to intercom: "Attention, Komeji sisters, myu~♥. Current Dolphin will perish in less that four minutes, myu~♥. You better hurry, if you want to save her, ha ha ha ha. Myu~♥."
> Drop key in the four way intersection, in plain sight, and head back to Kaenbyou and Reiuji. Yeah, we might want prisoners, that's right.
> A subconscious barrier to leave herself invisible, yes. It will work on everyone except you. Not that...that's a problem, is it? You'll see her, so it doesn't matter. Yeah.
> You step out, dropping the key onto the floor as you deliver your monologue. (Your, uh, hand slipped.) Slowly, theatrically, you turn away from the key, and when you look again a few seconds later it's no longer there. You are about to make your way back down the corridor when a voice rings from inside Mother's room.
"Gyah-!"
Mother cries out in pain. There is a crumpling sound, and on sheer instinct you dash inside. Sure enough, as you'd expected, Mother is lying on the floor, having just taken a whack to the side of the head from the younger Komeiji, who promptly drops her subconscious shield.
"No-one messes with the Dolphin Rider's steed and gets away with it! Isn't that right, Sango-chan?"
Koishi looks over to the glass tank. Current Dolphin isn't even trying to escape now - both hands are now clasped over her mouth, bubbles flying away freely. She's wincing.
"...Sango-chan?"
The satori pauses for a moment, not quite processing the situation. The kappa reacts much more hastily.
"Gimme that!"
She snatches the key from Komeiji's hand and runs up to the tank, slamming her fist against the glass. It's too well reinforced for her to break, despite her best efforts. A glass ceiling has been deployed so that rescuers can't dive in to save the dolphin, either.
"D-Dammit! All this way, and we lose out to-?!"
Current Dolphin's bubble streams abruptly stop. She needs to get out of there RIGHT NOW.

« Reply #198 on: March 14, 2011, 07:52:57 PM »
> Current Dolphin Death Clock.
> ... Suplex glass tank. Nothing can stop the Suplex! Not nuclear fission, and certainly not an oversized fish tank!

« Reply #199 on: March 14, 2011, 07:53:32 PM »
> Of course, if the suplex doesn't work, then just punch the shit out of it.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #200 on: March 14, 2011, 08:00:43 PM »
> Current Dolphin Death Clock.
> ... Suplex glass tank. Nothing can stop the Suplex! Not nuclear fission, and certainly not an oversized fish tank!
> Unconscious: 5 seconds.
Heart stop: 2 minutes.
Death: 4 minutes.

> This stuff is pretty goddamn sturdy, you know that. Fortunately, so are you; grabbing onto the glass with suctioned fingers, you manage to lift it upwards. In the time it takes you to do so, however, Current Dolphin's struggling stops...she floats limply in the cage, eyes glazed over.
No time for screwing around. You neet to crack this thing open like a nutshell!
Turning 180, you perform a majestic German Suplex, sending the tank crashing into the floor-!
"What the-?!"
A rain of glass flies into the wall, and the room is flooded with a few inches of water. The two onlookers are amazed by your choice of tactic, but it's definitely worked. Current Dolphin is slumped in her cage, and Kawashiro quickly opens it up and pulls her out. She places two fingers on the dolphin's neck.
"...She's got a pulse, but she isn't breathing!"
She starts on mouth-to-mouth, but she's panicking...you're not sure if it'll work if she's this flustered...!

あさらぎシジェ

• Surprisingly different
    • [あさらぎ Works]
« Reply #201 on: March 14, 2011, 08:03:31 PM »
>Would punching her in the gut be a bad form of CPR?

« Reply #202 on: March 14, 2011, 08:04:52 PM »
> Check files to see if there is anything on "mouth to mouth".
> Also, retract armor: the outer portion isn't waterproof.
> Make sure Mommy is safe. Find somewhere out of the water to put her for now
> Do quick diagnostic of self: lifting that tank might have caused internal damage.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 08:06:47 PM by General Shinsecti »

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #203 on: March 14, 2011, 08:36:42 PM »
>mmm, hot robot/loli/maid/swimsuitgirl on half dead dolphin
> Ask if theres anything you can do to help
> Take away the device that makes everything hurt from Mother.
> Feel guilty for doing all this

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #204 on: March 14, 2011, 08:49:44 PM »
>Would punching her in the gut be a bad form of CPR?
>Your punch may dislocate an organ or two, so the answer is 'yes'.

> Check files to see if there is anything on "mouth to mouth".
> Also, retract armor: the outer portion isn't waterproof.
> Make sure Mommy is safe. Find somewhere out of the water to put her for now
> Do quick diagnostic of self: lifting that tank might have caused internal damage.
> You are aware of how the procedure works, but given that you do not breathe you are not certain how well you could do it yourself. You could probably give the panicked kappa advice - or perhaps tell her to someone else take care of it.
> Excellent call. Now that this place is rather wet, it's a good idea to return to the SKMZ model.
> You put Mother face up on the table. Seeing her unconscious fills you with a great deal of personal guilt...
> Some scratches from the glass running past you as it cracked, but nothing that punctured the coating. You're nicked in various places, but still at full functioning capacity.

> You take the remote that Mother had been using. The obvious PAIN button hurts just to look at, and obviously you don't want to press it. The rest of the buttons seem to just be for bootup options, except for one; curiously titled UNLOCK.

> Come to think of it, she's dying because of you, isn't it? Because you followed Mother's orders and brought her here. If she dies, it's your fault...the worm is making you feel emotions that shouldn't be possible. You clutch the remote tightly; you caused this mess, so it is only logical that you resolve it.

> The second Komeiji sister enters, and immediately joins the group surrounding Current Dolphin. Kawashiro is starting to panic, doing her job far too quickly to be of any use.
"C'mon, Sango-chan. Don't you even THINK of doing this after all we did to get here...!"
The Komeijis look concerned, but less immediately flustered than the kappa. They may be able to perform the procedure better than her at this rate...

あさらぎシジェ

• Surprisingly different
    • [あさらぎ Works]
« Reply #205 on: March 14, 2011, 09:42:42 PM »
>Turn off mo.exe and switch to tsund.exe.
>"Oi. You can manipulate water to an extent can't you? Then stop being a fool and do it.
And you two (point sharply at the sisters), perform the necessary operations to resuscitate her. For mind-controllers you two aren't all that smart, just standing there in a daze."
>"I won't apologize as I was only following orders, but ... But try to forgive Mother."
>After CD is resuscitated. "Now leave. I've got cleaning up to do, no thanks to you."
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 09:45:25 PM by あさらぎシジェ »

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2011, 09:51:36 PM »
>Sadly, you do not have a tsund.exe. Mother designed you to be adorable, not antisocial. You can be brutally factual, or moe. Those are your two options.
>There is one alternative if you're not sure any of them are up to it. You should logically be able to perform the procedure yourself with perfect results, but it would involve you having to pierce the waterproof coating to clear your throat. From then on you would effectively need to breathe like a human for a few hours before the coating repaired itself [it can handle small cuts like that, but large tears are enough to be a total write-off]. Should you inhale water, you will likely short circuit and fail completely.

> Kawashiro is doing just enough work to keep Current Dolphin from entering cardiac arrest, but she will not start breathing on her own at this rate.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #207 on: March 14, 2011, 09:53:20 PM »
>do the alternative
>"I'll try to fix this as best as I can myu~♥"

« Reply #208 on: March 14, 2011, 09:55:50 PM »
Unlable's got the right idea, though.

> Disengage mo.exe.
> "Satori Komeji. Take over for Kawashiro: she will not be able to restore Current Dolphin's repiratory functions at this rate."
> scan.bat on Target: Satori Komeji.
> When it seems that Satori is doing a satisfactory job, leave with Mother before Current Dolphin is breathing on her own.

あさらぎシジェ

• Surprisingly different
    • [あさらぎ Works]
« Reply #209 on: March 14, 2011, 10:00:25 PM »
>"Hey, you can manipulate water to an extent right? Then why aren't you doing it, ~myu♥?
And you two (point adoreably at the sisters), perform the necessary operations to resuscitate her. For mind-controllers you two aren't all that smart, huh~myu♥."
>"I was just doing what Mommy said~myu♥, so try to forgive her, k?"
>After CD is resuscitated. "Bai bai, we should play wrestling again some time!~myu♥!"

Fix'd? :V