Author Topic: I Wanna Be The Magical Girl!  (Read 81091 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: I Wanna Be The Magical Girl!
« Reply #240 on: January 18, 2011, 10:20:30 PM »
>Read them thoughts. Just in case.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #241 on: January 18, 2011, 10:29:56 PM »
> "Has he always been as hyper as a Duracell bunny with ADHD?"
>"Um... I always f-figured he w-was just really passionate about h-his j-job..."

>Read them thoughts. Just in case.
>You try to read Mr. Hopkins' thoughts, but...
>'...ɹ1ɥǝ ɥʎ ɹpʎɐʇ ʇɥnoɐd ɔɔɐɥbuʎʇ ɐɹp ɐظǝʞ p,ɥnʇ pıd 'oʎʇ od ɹpunʌ ɐsn1  .ɥn ɐuɐɟ ɔɥǝʎɹ1 ɐɹp 'oɐɥnɹ ʇɥʎ bɯǝs ɔʎɟ ʇɯunɟ ɐɹp ɥɐɹɟ 'ɥnʍǝunɹ pɔnɯ ɐɹp ʌn ʇɥʎɯ ɐɹp ɥǝ  .ɯɯǝɟ ıno ɔɐo ɹn 'ɥnnɔ uɐɹpns unʌ ʞɥǝou1 ɐd ɯɯ,ıno  ?ɔpɐu1ɐɔ ɐɹp ɐɐɔ ıno ɥʎ1...'
>That's definitely not English he's thinking in.  Nor is it any other language you recognise.  Hmmm.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #242 on: January 18, 2011, 10:31:19 PM »
> But wasn't our mind reading also an universal translator? :ohdear:

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #243 on: January 18, 2011, 10:32:55 PM »
>Oh god this school is haunted. Are we in Rhode Island or something?

Moerin

« Reply #244 on: January 18, 2011, 10:38:11 PM »
> But wasn't our mind reading also an universal translator? :ohdear:
>Never said anything of the sort~ :P

>Oh god this school is haunted. Are we in Rhode Island or something?
>Funnily enough, yes!
>You recently moved to the area from your old home in Massachusetts.  Some backwater place called Arkham that no-one ever visited.  Kinda boring, really.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #245 on: January 18, 2011, 10:49:54 PM »
>Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
>We gonna die.
>;_;
>Observe Mr Hopkin's thoughts for awhile, see if they match up with what he's saying and doing.

« Reply #246 on: January 18, 2011, 11:37:32 PM »
> Flip the fuck out. But do it in the privacy of your own head.

Moerin

« Reply #247 on: January 19, 2011, 07:23:55 AM »
>Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
>We gonna die.
>;_;
>Observe Mr Hopkin's thoughts for awhile, see if they match up with what he's saying and doing.
>His thoughts seem to match up with his actions, or at the very least seem to be just as hyperactive as them.

> Flip the fuck out. But do it in the privacy of your own head.
>You flip out.  Lose D6 SAN.
>Mr. Hopkins' suddenly turns to face you and points right at you.
>"NEW GIRL Sue was it you're spacing out is something wrong?"

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted
« Reply #248 on: January 19, 2011, 03:58:32 PM »
> Whatever our response, deliver it with equal if not greater enthusiasm. Perhaps we can beat Mr. Hopkins at his own game!
> See if this changes Mr. Hopkins' thoughts in any discernable way.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #249 on: January 19, 2011, 04:34:29 PM »
> Whatever our response, deliver it with equal if not greater enthusiasm. Perhaps we can beat Mr. Hopkins at his own game!

>You gotta act this kinda thing out, son.
>"Sir no sir I  just got a little distracted thinking about how thoroughly awesome Tennyson was because holy crap!"

Moerin

« Reply #250 on: January 19, 2011, 05:51:54 PM »
>You gotta act this kinda thing out, son.
>"Sir no sir I  just got a little distracted thinking about how thoroughly awesome Tennyson was because holy crap!"
>"Indeed good ma'am!  "INTO THE JAWS OF DEATH, INTO THE MOUTH OF HELL!"  Everything about it just oozes passion wouldn't you say so?"
>He flails his arms about wildly as he speaks.  He may be an English teacher, but it seems that he doesn't know the meaning of the word "understated".
>You hear the occasional English word popping up in his thoughts, but it's mostly just random flashes of things like "battle", "death", "magic", stuff like that.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #251 on: January 19, 2011, 06:40:33 PM »
>"Sure does, Sir!"

« Reply #252 on: January 19, 2011, 08:00:14 PM »
Ogle the teacher disconcertingly. And also in a HOT-BLOODED MANNER!

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #253 on: January 19, 2011, 09:14:45 PM »
> Drum fingers on desk.
> "Sir, you don't look too good."
> Brace self.
> "I think you should visit the nurse."
> This... might become a recurring thing.

Moerin

« Reply #254 on: January 19, 2011, 09:20:03 PM »
>"Sure does, Sir!"
Ogle the teacher disconcertingly. And also in a HOT-BLOODED MANNER!
>He responds with a thumbs up and a smile that burns with the intensity of a thousand suns.
>"It's great to see kids today with an appreciation for the classics!"

> Drum fingers on desk.
> "Sir, you don't look too good."
> Brace self.
> "I think you should visit the nurse."
> This... might become a recurring thing.
>"Hmmm?  And what makes you think that Miss Sue?  I feel fan-tip-top-tastic if I do say so myself!"

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Fightest

« Reply #255 on: January 19, 2011, 09:25:22 PM »
>"Hmmm?  And what makes you think that Miss Sue?  I feel fan-tip-top-tastic if I do say so myself!"

> "I saw it on TV the other day - you just have all this energy and you can't use it up, and your body temperature goes all the way up and you get a terrible heart attack! It's awful, sir, and you look like you have the same symptoms!"
> Get up, grab teacher by the elbow, start pulling him out of the classroom.
> "I'd feel terrible if you got a heart attack and we didn't do anything about it, sir, but I'm sure the nurse can help you. We'll behave, promise, sir, so come on!"

Moerin

« Reply #256 on: January 19, 2011, 09:37:51 PM »
> "I saw it on TV the other day - you just have all this energy and you can't use it up, and your body temperature goes all the way up and you get a terrible heart attack! It's awful, sir, and you look like you have the same symptoms!"
> Get up, grab teacher by the elbow, start pulling him out of the classroom.
> "I'd feel terrible if you got a heart attack and we didn't do anything about it, sir, but I'm sure the nurse can help you. We'll behave, promise, sir, so come on!"

>"Ah, but you see-"
>Mr. Hopkins doesn't have to to properly respond as you drag him out the classroom.  As soon as you're both outside, he casually shakes you loose and straightens his jacket.
>"Now I know you didn't think I'd buy that for even a second so I'll just get straight to the point and ask you why were you trying to get into my head earlier?"

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Fightest

« Reply #257 on: January 19, 2011, 09:44:13 PM »
>"Now I know you didn't think I'd buy that for even a second so I'll just get straight to the point and ask you why were you trying to get into my head earlier?"

> "I have no idea what you mean sir."

Moerin

« Reply #258 on: January 19, 2011, 09:49:18 PM »
> "I have no idea what you mean sir."
"Now I know young girls like to have their secrets but I know pretty well when I'm having my mind read.  There's this little um "ticking" in the back of the head if that makes sense.  Takes an awful lot of practice to notice it though."

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Fightest

« Reply #259 on: January 19, 2011, 09:56:23 PM »
"Now I know young girls like to have their secrets but I know pretty well when I'm having my mind read.  There's this little um "ticking" in the back of the head if that makes sense.  Takes an awful lot of practice to notice it though."

> "Sir, that sounds awful, that sounds just like the onset of an aneurysm! Come on, quickly!"
> Tug him in direction of nurse's office.

Moerin

« Reply #260 on: January 19, 2011, 09:59:47 PM »
> "Sir, that sounds awful, that sounds just like the onset of an aneurysm! Come on, quickly!"
> Tug him in direction of nurse's office.
>You drag him off slowly.
>"Ugh... The last one to bear the scarab was far more co-operative let me tell you that."

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #261 on: January 19, 2011, 10:08:30 PM »
>"Scarab? Whatever do you mean, sir? I really think you should be getting to the nurse, you might be hallucinating..."

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted
« Reply #262 on: January 19, 2011, 10:34:41 PM »
>Waitaminute, won't the nurse's office be closed for repairs or policeline'd off or something?

Fightest

« Reply #263 on: January 19, 2011, 11:17:11 PM »
>Waitaminute, won't the nurse's office be closed for repairs or policeline'd off or something?

> We don't know what you're talking about. Why would such a thing be necessary?

Moerin

« Reply #264 on: January 20, 2011, 07:29:22 AM »
>"Scarab? Whatever do you mean, sir? I really think you should be getting to the nurse, you might be hallucinating..."
>Mr. Hopkins facepalms in exasperation.
>"I can see the broach it's right there in plain view.  Stop playing dumb Miss Sue and drop the whole secret identity bit for the moment.  Geez you're in no way your father's daughter..."

> We don't know what you're talking about. Why would such a thing be necessary?
>Of course you know nothing! (*nudge-nudge-wink-wink*)

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Fightest

« Reply #265 on: January 20, 2011, 11:30:13 AM »
>Mr. Hopkins facepalms in exasperation.
>"I can see the broach it's right there in plain view.  Stop playing dumb Miss Sue and drop the whole secret identity bit for the moment.  Geez you're in no way your father's daughter..."
>Of course you know nothing! (*nudge-nudge-wink-wink*)

> Maybe if we lie hard enough we can make him explode out of troll-induced rage.
> "I'm sorry, sir, but that's in quite poor taste of you. I know I'm adopted, but my parents love me as if I were their own nonetheless."

Moerin

« Reply #266 on: January 20, 2011, 07:05:34 PM »
> Maybe if we lie hard enough we can make him explode out of troll-induced rage.
> "I'm sorry, sir, but that's in quite poor taste of you. I know I'm adopted, but my parents love me as if I were their own nonetheless."
>Troll?  Well, you've already got the regeneration thing down...
>He screws his face up in anger, before breathing out heavily and regaining his composure.  Got to keep that upper lip nice and stiff, after all.
>"Miss Sue I'm sure you've noticed that sinister forces are gathering.  Now is not the time for silly jokes."

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #267 on: January 20, 2011, 07:07:43 PM »
>Hear him out, we've trolled him long enough :V

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #268 on: January 20, 2011, 08:52:02 PM »
> Dlobok or w/e was a Rat-thing, the other girl was something with feathers, a Bird, and this guy is hyper. Chipmunk or something like one :V

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #269 on: January 20, 2011, 09:13:39 PM »
>"Sinister forces, you say?"