Author Topic: Touhou Accomplishments :V  (Read 163044 times)

Re: Touhou Accomplishments :V
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2009, 06:50:40 AM »
EDIT: Dammit, what does that single character of Kanji mean? I'm fairly certain the other word is "Shooter".

If you mean in the bottom line, I believe it says "A-class/A-rank shooter". Basically, that you are awesome. =P

Drake

« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2009, 06:57:17 AM »
Yupyup.

MoF Stage 5 Lunatic clear with 1 death.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2009, 07:25:23 AM »
Just beat the first 3 stages of UNL lunatic without dying for the first time. Now if I can just make this consistent...
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Verloren

• Servant for Life~
  • Touhou Sweets~
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2009, 07:26:27 AM »
I beat EoSD normal! Yay!

T_T I'm good too... really... I'm sure I'll surprise you all any day now...

nintendonut888

« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2009, 08:19:30 AM »
Tch! Well...I guess that technically was a victory...

UNL lunatic 1cc...I suppose. I died almost as soon as Taisui's last spell card began, but according to the game just like the other two scenarios losing still counts as a 1cc.

YAY, I HAVE BEATEN ALL 16 TOUHOU GAMES ON LUNATIC...is what I'd love to say. But come on, that's some hollow victory! Without landing the decisive blow to defeat the final spell card I can't feel as though I won; it'd be like if I failed Kaguya's last spell rush and didn't get to experience her slow-mo explosion: An unearned victory. I'm not going to quit just yet! If I can learn Reimu's third spell card I'm certain I can reach the last spell card with enough resources to stand a ghost of a chance.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2009, 09:02:24 AM »
If you mean in the bottom line, I believe it says "A-class/A-rank shooter". Basically, that you are awesome. =P
Ah, thanks for that.

ghost of a chance.
stoppit

Stage 4 UFO, No Vertical up to a certain point. Nearly perfected the stage (dammit). Almost got "Sinking Vortex". Ceased No Vert at last non-spell, making it through with a 2 death timeout (it looks easier now for unknown reasons). Then I tried a minimalistic screen usage strategy for "DCC", which ended in 1 death due to running into a bullet while squeezing through bullets.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Formless God

« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2009, 09:09:36 AM »
I captured Bad Omen.

Nirvana's
Cloudy
Way
In
Purple.

Sanae B.

nintendonut888

« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2009, 09:43:27 AM »

This picture is the cultivation of just under 2 years of hard work and dedication to the Touhou series. I feel nothing can represent the struggle it's taken to become what I'm pretty sure is the first Western player to have 1cc'd all 16 Touhou games on lunatic (EVEN IF AYA IS CHEAP BAITY) than Hong Meiling kicking a catfish in the nose.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2009, 10:03:48 AM »
(EVEN IF AYA IS CHEAP BAITY)
Aya / Medicine is essentially as cheap as MoF!MarisaB. Just saying.

Eh, I'm not going to debate it any further than that. Have an AAAGGHGHGAG- I mean a :toot: while I go put my video together.

You ever thought about giving competitive play? It's worth a try at least.

By the way, Taisui's(sp?) last SC is essentially something along the lines of a Last Spell in my opinion.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 10:05:57 AM by Baity »
<>

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2009, 01:48:59 PM »
This picture is the cultivation of just under 2 years of hard work and dedication to the Touhou series. I feel nothing can represent the struggle it's taken to become what I'm pretty sure is the first Western player to have 1cc'd all 16 Touhou games on lunatic (EVEN IF AYA IS CHEAP BAITY) than Hong Meiling kicking a catfish in the nose.
Huge congrats! Now you can finally get onto your EoSD Extra no deaths special challenges, since I can't see much else you have left to do that isn't EoSD Extra no deaths. Of course, you could also try EoSD Extra no deaths playing for score; you never know, you might enjoy it once you get the hang of it somewhat like EoSD Extra.

Of course, if the worst comes to the worst, there's always EoSD Extra no deaths. :V

* Sapz runs far, far away

In all seriousness, though, that's really impressive. Congrats again. :3
Let's fight.

Jaimers

• You just did it because you're older than me.
« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2009, 03:18:00 PM »

Congrats!
Now 1cc Concealed the Conclusion on lunatic.

Bananamatic

« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2009, 03:39:16 PM »
Did you do Periphery of Power on lunatic?

Formless God

« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2009, 04:43:14 PM »
HOLY-- ...

UFO Stage 6 Lunatic, FOUR deaths. I even survived Byaku's final non-spell without bombs !

*dances*

« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2009, 05:19:50 PM »
Okay, first off. Huge congratulations for the Donut. That is a very nice accomplishment you have there. One most of us probably never will achieve.

Second, i just finished adding annotations to my vid of a Perfect Orin battle on Hard mode. Not that difficult for me anymore but interested can watch it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u0A2z3gzOM
You might learn something if have trouble with her!

jc_foster

• Learning the ways of the bomb
  • Specializing in idiotic deaths since 2009
« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2009, 06:02:37 PM »
9:30: Pick up IN from the post office.
12:30: Clear Final B on easy.
12:45: Get face handed to me by extra-stage Keine. :p (Amazingly, I can actually handle the stage up to that point ...)

Bananamatic

« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2009, 06:49:04 PM »
SWR 1cc Normal with Reimu, second attempt, didn't really expect to finish....
Lost my first life on Iku, entered Tenshi's final with a life and a tenth or something.
Almost lost an entire life on the second phase....but then I've magically turned it around and finished her off without a single hit.

Do I really need skills like Ascension Kick? They seem almost....useless. I've pretty much only spammed projectiles.

lmagus

• I HATE VoWG
    • My Youtube
« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2009, 07:02:59 PM »
Wow, I have been out for ages. That also mean no th for me for many days =(

check list:

EoSD Hard 1cc
PCB Hard 1cc
IN Hard 1cc
MoF Hard 1cc
SA Normal 1cc
UFO Normal 1cc

I never even touched an extra stage, and probably won't before I 1cc both SA and UFO Hard :V
Current Goal: PCB Lunatic 1cc
Watch me on Youtube

« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2009, 07:07:05 PM »
If you've 1cc'd multiple Hards, you're more than capable of taking on any of the Extra Stages :V

lmagus

• I HATE VoWG
    • My Youtube
« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2009, 07:19:22 PM »
If you've 1cc'd multiple Hards, you're more than capable of taking on any of the Extra Stages :V

laziness :V

I prefer focusing on full runs for now.

I know the jump from hard to lunatic is even bigger than from normal to hard, so i'll have enough time being frustrated and will probably do all the Extras at once... or something :V
Current Goal: PCB Lunatic 1cc
Watch me on Youtube

nintendonut888

« Reply #109 on: November 23, 2009, 09:04:58 PM »
Congrats!
Now 1cc Concealed the Conclusion on lunatic.

It's been a long time, but I didn't remember liking CtC much even ignoring the unbearable slowdown unless I stripped it down to the minimum settings (as in no background). In any case, I don't have it anymore.

« Reply #110 on: November 23, 2009, 09:48:41 PM »
It's been a long time, but I didn't remember liking CtC much even ignoring the unbearable slowdown unless I stripped it down to the minimum settings (as in no background). In any case, I don't have it anymore.

Sorry but i can't resist. Get it again.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #111 on: November 23, 2009, 10:01:51 PM »

Oh man oh man OH MAN
I'm shaking from the excitement
It turns out all I needed was to get there with enough resources, you can get 2-3 lives from grazing in Gengetu's 2nd and 3rd phases (Or it was 3rd and 4th? I dunno).
OH MAN

Bananamatic

« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2009, 10:05:18 PM »
Quote from: Hizengar Byakuren
Oh man oh man OH MAN
I'm shaking from the excitement
It turns out all I needed was to get there with enough resources, you can get 2-3 lives from grazing in Gengetu's 2nd and 3rd phases (Or it was 3rd and 4th? I dunno).
OH MAN
gj

I don't remember how I've beat Gengetu myself.....I still die on the stage quite a lot and most of my runs end on Mugetu.

« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2009, 10:10:39 PM »
Is there a reason people seem to treat CtC as if it were an official game? =V
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 10:12:44 PM by AlexX »

"What do you mean 'stop repeating everything you say'?"

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #114 on: November 23, 2009, 10:18:11 PM »
PCB LUNATIC 1CC!!

You have to watch the end of S5, Ageless Obsession (I hit the spot on the third wave by accident, not noticing my border had ended, and was so surprised that I died), LOST SOUL'S VILLAGE (died with FIVE BOMBS IN STOCK TO LOST SOUL'S VILLAGE) and Mortality.  And I was predicting the rest of Yuyuko's fight "I'm going to be ONE BOMB SHORT", and sure enough, last wave of Resurrection Butterfly, no lives, no bombs, no border...and I finally make the dodge.

Haaa......

...awesome.  That's four!

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #115 on: November 23, 2009, 11:31:16 PM »
Congrats, theshim. Which ones have you got left?

Also, Buddhist Diamond Lunatic timeout. :V
Let's fight.

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2009, 11:47:15 PM »
The biggest accomplishment I've gotten is getting to Flandre, that's about it. Well, there's also 1ccing Imperishable Night on Normal, and SA and UFO on Easy.

I could try and get PCB on normal...

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

nintendonut888

« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2009, 12:03:52 AM »
Sorry but i can't resist. Get it again.

I don't know where. :V I don't suppose it suddenly became free?

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #118 on: November 24, 2009, 12:20:54 AM »
Congrats, theshim. Which ones have you got left?
Err...tHRtP (on ANY difficulty), SoEW (don't expect it any time soon...), PoDD (though I should probably do Hard first), EoSD, IN, PoFV (really damn close), SA (see PoDD), UFO (NO; also, see PoDD), and the fighters (see PoDD).

PoFV is probably the next one, though I'll again probably finish SA Hard first.
Also, Buddhist Diamond Lunatic timeout. :V
You are a ridiculous little man.  :V

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2009, 12:22:58 AM »
Random UFO Lunatic run.

Left Stage 1 3.25/3.33
Left Stage 2 3.25/1.33
Left Stage 3 1/0
Left Stage 4 1.25/2
Entered Syou 0/1.33
Left Stage 5 0.25/0.33
Entered Byakuren 1/2
Entered Superhuman 0/0
[/quit]

Replay? Didn't bother; I know I can do better.
<>