Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13  (Read 79516 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13
« Reply #240 on: July 28, 2016, 06:38:41 AM »
MikoBug:

> "Hmm...I guess I could tell you generally how it works, at least, without actually showing you how it works, 'cause knowing how it works doesn't mean knowing how to do it. You know? You gotta promise not to tell Miss Reimu or Miss Sanae, though. Oh, here comes another wave, by the way."
> Warp four Dais-worth of growth magic into Miko to grow her and her clothes.

Prime:

> Create a Koa clone. Name her Battery Dai 1.

Battery Dai 1:

> Return our Koa magic to Prime.
> Warp somewhere in the air nearby Secunde.
> Return to Senkai in the usual way.

Battery Dai 2:

> Dissolve our Flan clones.
> Return home in the usual way.

Battery Dai 3:

> Create three Flan clones.
> Have ourselves and our clones warp all of our growth magics into MikoBug for storage.

MikoBug:

> Accept and store the incoming growth magic.
> "I don't need to know if it's like that then." Miko nods.
> You warp more growth magic into Miko and her clothes, growing her even more. It's really amazing to see anything this big...

> You circulate more Battery Dais and growth magic.
> "Um, why do you keep making clones?" Koa asks. She looks a bit uneasy and bothered.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #241 on: July 28, 2016, 11:04:43 AM »
2:

> Snuggle a bit more and wait to see if Hamiya reaches for our chest again.

Battery Dai 2:

> Warp our life energy into Prime to be reabsorbed.

Battery Dai 3:

> Unmake our Flan clones, then return home in the usual way. Warp our life energy into Prime to be reabsorbed,

DPR:

> Accept and reabsorb all clone life energy that comes our way.
> "Just doin' some experimentating. Don't worry, they come right back and get reabsorbed. You just don't see that part."
> Create a new Koa-clone named Battery Dai 2.

Battery Dai 2:

> Return our Koa magic to Prime, warp to the air near Secunde, and return to Senkai in the usual way.

MikoBug:

> "Okay, if it's really all right. I just would have felt back for you to let me do all this to your body and then refuse to tell you anything about something you're actually curious about."
> Adopt a look of realization.
> "Oh, but that reminds me! There's actually a few different ways that fusion works. The one we're doing right now is the most basic one, where you've more or less absorbed me and gained my powers. But there's also the perfect fusion that Miss Sanae found, where you can actually make a completely new person out of the combined life forces of two or more peoples. That one's really neat, but everyone involved is able to hear each other's thoughts really easily, since they're all kind of pooled into the single new person, and that can get embarrassing depending on who's involved."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 11:06:40 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #242 on: July 28, 2016, 11:39:57 AM »
2:

> Snuggle a bit more and wait to see if Hamiya reaches for our chest again.
> You continue.
> After a bit, Hamiya moves one of her hands and reaches into your dress, gently squeezing your chest.
Battery Dai 2:

> Warp our life energy into Prime to be reabsorbed.

Battery Dai 3:

> Unmake our Flan clones, then return home in the usual way. Warp our life energy into Prime to be reabsorbed,

DPR:

> Accept and reabsorb all clone life energy that comes our way.
> "Just doin' some experimentating. Don't worry, they come right back and get reabsorbed. You just don't see that part."
> Create a new Koa-clone named Battery Dai 2.

Battery Dai 2:

> Return our Koa magic to Prime, warp to the air near Secunde, and return to Senkai in the usual way.

MikoBug:

> "Okay, if it's really all right. I just would have felt back for you to let me do all this to your body and then refuse to tell you anything about something you're actually curious about."
> Adopt a look of realization.
> "Oh, but that reminds me! There's actually a few different ways that fusion works. The one we're doing right now is the most basic one, where you've more or less absorbed me and gained my powers. But there's also the perfect fusion that Miss Sanae found, where you can actually make a completely new person out of the combined life forces of two or more peoples. That one's really neat, but everyone involved is able to hear each other's thoughts really easily, since they're all kind of pooled into the single new person, and that can get embarrassing depending on who's involved."
> You have the two go back to Gensokyo and warp their life energies back into you, being reabsorbed.
> "Okay..." Koa says.
> You create another clone with the usual procedure.

> You warp over to Dai Secunde and prepare to travel to Senkai.
> "I'm not seeing her around..." Sumireko says. "Where might she be..."
> You travel to Senkai.

> "A new person sounds interesting. I assume you've done it before?" Miko says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #243 on: July 28, 2016, 12:13:49 PM »
DPR:

> "I'm sorry, Koa, I don't mean to worry you..."

2:

> Give a sharp intake of breath.

Secunde:

> "Huh? Who?"

MikoBug:

> "Yep, a few times! I've done it myself and I've done it with just other people. It's interesting to be a part of, because you're kind of still there, but you're kind of not."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #244 on: July 28, 2016, 12:37:28 PM »
Dai-chan 4:

>"Nice to meet you Lady Ran."
>Nod and bow.
>"Um, what about your cute little daughter over there ? What is her name Lady Ran ?"

Dai-chan Toki:

>Beam brightly.
>"Thank you Miss Tokiko !"

Dai-chan Prime:

>Hug Koa.
>Keep petting Belgrade.
>"Now that everything is okay, would you like to help on our new spellcards too ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #245 on: July 28, 2016, 12:47:44 PM »
DPR:

> "I'm sorry, Koa, I don't mean to worry you..."
> "I wasn't really worried. It's just that..." Koa pauses, then murmurs something.
2:

> Give a sharp intake of breath.
> You breath in sharply as Hamiya continues.
Secunde:

> "Huh? Who?"
> "Mokou." Sumireko says. "She's a pal of mine."
MikoBug:

> "Yep, a few times! I've done it myself and I've done it with just other people. It's interesting to be a part of, because you're kind of still there, but you're kind of not."
> "It sounds a bit complicated, but you still understand it?"
Dai-chan 4:

>"Nice to meet you Lady Ran."
>Nod and bow.
>"Um, what about your cute little daughter over there ? What is her name Lady Ran ?"
> "I said she just sorta started following me. I don't know her name."
Dai-chan Toki:

>Beam brightly.
>"Thank you Miss Tokiko !"
> "You're welcome.. a-again." Tokiko says.
> Kourindou is in view, but it's pretty far away. Marisa seems to be heading there on her broom as well. She must've left the group...
Dai-chan Prime:

>Hug Koa.
>Keep petting Belgrade.
>"Now that everything is okay, would you like to help on our new spellcards too ?"
> You hug Koa and return to petting Belgrade in the thoguthscape.
> "Me?" Lily asks. "I don't even have my own you know."
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #246 on: July 28, 2016, 12:54:00 PM »
//In the interest of keeping the game work-safe (and, with all due respect, age-appropriate), I will be prompting Dai 2 and Hamiya to be put on updateless autopilot as soon as Koa and Cirno confirm they don't have a problem with Dai 2 staying with Hamiya full-time.

DPR:

> Frown.
> "Just what?"

2:

> "Mmmmm..."
> Keep scratching behind Hamiya's wolf ears.

Secunde:

> "Oh, her? We just saw her. She was arguing with Miss Kaguya about some burnt letter. I don't know where she went, Miss Kaguya killed me and they were both gone by the time I got back."

MikoBug:

> "Kind of? I know how to do it and how to undo it and what it's like to experience it, yeah. It's perfectly safe as long as everyone involved doesn't mind everyone being able to hear everyone's thoughts. I couldn't really tell you why it works, though, it just kinda does."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #247 on: July 28, 2016, 01:00:12 PM »
//Thank you.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Huh ? Come on dear... you can whisper it in my ear."
>"Then why don`t you join us ? I think you can do one !"

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"She went around here with Miss Kaguya, they fought again and burned the letter Miss Keine had asked them to deliver, that`s why i went there, to tell her."
>Look around.
>"Maybe she is inside ?"

Mikodai-chan:

>"It took a bit to understand, but once i got it, there was no more trouble at all."

Dai-chan Toki:

>"Huh ? Miss Marisa went back here ? Could it be.... ?"
>Turn to Tokiko.
>"Um, Tokiko, i`m gonna fuse with you so that Miss Marisa doesn`t see me okay ? It`s not gonna do anything to you, i`ll just be inside you without doing anything."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #248 on: July 28, 2016, 01:05:39 PM »
//In the interest of keeping the game work-safe (and, with all due respect, age-appropriate), I will be prompting Dai 2 and Hamiya to be put on updateless autopilot as soon as Koa and Cirno confirm they don't have a problem with Dai 2 staying with Hamiya full-time.

DPR:

> Frown.
> "Just what?"
//Thank you.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Huh ? Come on dear... you can whisper it in my ear."
>"Then why don`t you join us ? I think you can do one !"
> "...I-I'm still really upset that my clones are nearly useless while yours can do so much more." Koa says.
> "I'm not sure..." Lily says.
2:

> "Mmmmm..."
> Keep scratching behind Hamiya's wolf ears.
> You return to scratching behind Hamiya's ears.
> Hamiya kisses you once more.
Dai-chan Secunde:

>"She went around here with Miss Kaguya, they fought again and burned the letter Miss Keine had asked them to deliver, that`s why i went there, to tell her."
>Look around.
>"Maybe she is inside ?"
> "Inside? Inside where?" Sumireko asks.
> You look around. You can see a lot of the forest with this size. Mariel and Renko don't seem to be peeking out of your pocket. You can also see Eientei further along. You'd have to turn to start heading towards it.
MikoBug:

> "Kind of? I know how to do it and how to undo it and what it's like to experience it, yeah. It's perfectly safe as long as everyone involved doesn't mind everyone being able to hear everyone's thoughts. I couldn't really tell you why it works, though, it just kinda does."
Mikodai-chan:

>"It took a bit to understand, but once i got it, there was no more trouble at all."
> "That makes it sound easy to understand." Miko says.
Dai-chan Toki:

>"Huh ? Miss Marisa went back here ? Could it be.... ?"
>Turn to Tokiko.
>"Um, Tokiko, i`m gonna fuse with you so that Miss Marisa doesn`t see me okay ? It`s not gonna do anything to you, i`ll just be inside you without doing anything."
> "Huh?" Tokiko questions. "Fuse?"
> Marisa lands and starts to head towards the door of Kourindou.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #249 on: July 28, 2016, 01:17:36 PM »
//If you're worried about not being seen, we do have Sunny's power at our disposal. You can just make yourself invisible if you want. That might be better than foisting our parasitic self on someone we just met that appears to be fairly timid and nervous by default.

DPR:

> Adopt a sympathetic look.
> "Koa...I'm sorry, I didn't even consider your feelings..."

MikoBug:

> "Yeah, as long as I know how to do it and how to keep it safe, I guess it doesn't really matter why it works! But, um, lemme see...I've done it with my lover Koa, and also a bunch of my fairy friends to make the super-fairy Indiana. I've also done it for Miss Aya, Miss Momizi, and Miss Hatate to make the super-tengu Hamiya, I've done it for Miss Remilia and Miss Flandre to make a really really REALLY strong vampire who could never decide on a name, and I've done it for Miss Merry and Miss Renko, a couple of humans from the outside world. That one didn't go over so well, though, 'cause Miss Renko was thinking some stuff she wanted to tell Miss Merry directly but not tell her just yet."
> Frown.
> "I did warn them both in advance about the thought-hearing thing, but I still feel bad that it happened."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #250 on: July 28, 2016, 01:22:50 PM »
//Thanks.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Koa... never say that again."
>Look at her with a serious face.
>"Nothing about you is useless, you remember that your magic has improved right ? Then surely your ability can too, it`s just a matter of time."
>Smile and kiss her.

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Eientei, the rabbit mansion over there."
>Point towards Eientei.

Dai-chan Toki:

>"Oh nevermind, i have another idea."
>Use our Sunny Magic to become invisible.
>"Now they won`t see me, and i won`t interrupt anything."

Dai-chan 4:

>"Oh okay."
>Approach the cute girl.
>"Um, hello there little miss, what is your name ?"
>Smile.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #251 on: July 28, 2016, 01:56:06 PM »
//If you're worried about not being seen, we do have Sunny's power at our disposal. You can just make yourself invisible if you want. That might be better than foisting our parasitic self on someone we just met that appears to be fairly timid and nervous by default.

DPR:

> Adopt a sympathetic look.
> "Koa...I'm sorry, I didn't even consider your feelings..."
//Thanks.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Koa... never say that again."
>Look at her with a serious face.
>"Nothing about you is useless, you remember that your magic has improved right ? Then surely your ability can too, it`s just a matter of time."
>Smile and kiss her.
> You give Koa a serious face, before comforting her with a kiss.
> "I used to think my ability was terrible compared to the others in the mansion, until you came along." Koa says. "I'm really happy that you like it, but, in all honesty... I..." Koakuma breathes in. "I-I really hate how you just stole it. You've been making tons of other you's with it, and that's been making me feel like I'm even more worthless than before because I can only make one. And my practice went absolutely nowhere. I know that Lady Patchouli was really frustrated with me the whole time too. I know you're doing good things with all of this, but thinking about what will happen when I finally start getting used to my new abilities, you'll probably just steal that too and master it. If I were gone and you still had my ability, you'd still be able to do everything fine. P-Patchouli could even just use fairy maids instead of me. There's way more of them, and they'll come back to life if an accident happens. The only real use I have is being here for family."
MikoBug:

> "Yeah, as long as I know how to do it and how to keep it safe, I guess it doesn't really matter why it works! But, um, lemme see...I've done it with my lover Koa, and also a bunch of my fairy friends to make the super-fairy Indiana. I've also done it for Miss Aya, Miss Momizi, and Miss Hatate to make the super-tengu Hamiya, I've done it for Miss Remilia and Miss Flandre to make a really really REALLY strong vampire who could never decide on a name, and I've done it for Miss Merry and Miss Renko, a couple of humans from the outside world. That one didn't go over so well, though, 'cause Miss Renko was thinking some stuff she wanted to tell Miss Merry directly but not tell her just yet."
> Frown.
> "I did warn them both in advance about the thought-hearing thing, but I still feel bad that it happened."
> "That's quite the list... Have you gone against the rules and told your lover about how to do it? I won't blame you if you have." Miko says.
Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Eientei, the rabbit mansion over there."
>Point towards Eientei.
> Sumireko nods, and begins heading there.
Dai-chan Toki:

>"Oh nevermind, i have another idea."
>Use our Sunny Magic to become invisible.
>"Now they won`t see me, and i won`t interrupt anything."
> You use Sunny's magic to cloak yourself.
> "That seems familiar." Tokiko says.
> Marisa enters the store.
Dai-chan 4:

>"Oh okay."
>Approach the cute girl.
>"Um, hello there little miss, what is your name ?"
>Smile.
> The fox girl avoids you, going around Ran.
> "Um, I'm sorry, but I really must go..." Ran says, patting the girl on the head and giving her what seems to be tofu, before flying off.
> "Tell Yukari that Yuyuko says hi!" Youmu yells to Ran.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #252 on: July 28, 2016, 02:15:24 PM »
//Hmm...maybe we should tell Koa how we make more us-es? After a proper apology first, of course, because yeah, I did pretty much steal it from her.

MikoBug:

> Shake head.
> "Nah. I guess I might eventually, since I know she wouldn't do anything bad with it, but I haven't yet. The only people that know are Miss Sanae, Miss Kogasa, Miss Marisa, and Miss Mima. Oh, and Miss Satori and Koishi too, I guess."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #253 on: July 28, 2016, 02:37:27 PM »
Dai-chan 4:

>"Yukari ? You two know Lady Yukari too ? Um, tell her i said thanks for giving me that bed for Belgrade please !"
>Turn towards Miss Youmu.
>"She didn`t have to lie to me, i would have understood, i just wanted to know her name so i could greet her properly..."

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Koa..."
>Tear up a bit.
>"I`m sorry, sorry, sorry, i never meant to..... i`m horrible right ? I never stopped to think about that....."
>Hug her.
>"If you want me to stop i will, but um, i have to tell you something..... all of my abilities i got from everyone else aren`t as strong as the original, meaning that in the end, you will be able to do more stuff that i can`t, so you`re not useless, you are capable of more than you think, more than me, and Miss Patchouli and i know that, sorry..."

Dai-chan Toki:

>"Let`s go back inside."
>Fly back to the entrance.

Dai-chan Secunde:

>Follow !

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #254 on: July 28, 2016, 10:47:26 PM »
//Hmm...maybe we should tell Koa how we make more us-es? After a proper apology first, of course, because yeah, I did pretty much steal it from her.

MikoBug:

> Shake head.
> "Nah. I guess I might eventually, since I know she wouldn't do anything bad with it, but I haven't yet. The only people that know are Miss Sanae, Miss Kogasa, Miss Marisa, and Miss Mima. Oh, and Miss Satori and Koishi too, I guess."
> "That Koishi girl is very unpredictable. Are you sure it was alright for her to know? Miko asks.
Dai-chan 4:

>"Yukari ? You two know Lady Yukari too ? Um, tell her i said thanks for giving me that bed for Belgrade please !"
>"She didn`t have to lie to me, i would have understood, i just wanted to know her name so i could greet her properly..."

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Koa..."
>Tear up a bit.
>"I`m sorry, sorry, sorry, i never meant to..... i`m horrible right ? I never stopped to think about that....."
>Hug her.
>"If you want me to stop i will, but um, i have to tell you something..... all of my abilities i got from everyone else aren`t as strong as the original, meaning that in the end, you will be able to do more stuff that i can`t, so you`re not useless, you are capable of more than you think, more than me, and Miss Patchouli and i know that, sorry..."
> You hold Koa more.
> "Don't stop." Koa says. "You're doing a lot of good things with it. And, please don't lie to me like that. I'm a weak devil, while you're a strong fairy. To me, you're like Mistress Remilia, and to you, I'm like a regular fairy."
Dai-chan 4:

> "I don't think she was lying." Youmu says. "I haven't seen her with anyone like that except Chen."
> The fox girl starts to follow after Ran on foot. She trips, dropping the tofu, but gets back up and continues running.
Dai-chan Toki:

>"Let`s go back inside."
>Fly back to the entrance.
> You fly to the entrance with Tokiko.
Dai-chan Secunde:

>Follow !

> You follow Sumireko to Eientei, landing after a bit. You can see Kaguya and Mokou shouting to Eirin.
> "Excuse me!?" Kaguya says. "You kept making it unbearably hot!"
> "It's Summer!" Mokou shouts back. "Why would I want to make it even hotter?"
> "Mokou!" Sumireko runs over.
> "Ah! Sumireko!?" Mokou turns, and the two high five.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #255 on: July 28, 2016, 11:03:25 PM »
Dai-chan Secunde:

>Put our passengers on the ground and shrink back to normal.
>"Those two are still at it, i wonder how long will it take for Miss Keine to give them a Scolding.

Dai-chan 4:

>"Oh... maybe Lady Ran is just naturally nice then, she even gave that cute girl some tofu, and they looked like mother and child too."
>Look curious.
>"I haven`t seen you around before Miss Youmu, and i have been around a lot, from Onee-chan`s Shrine to Miss Reimu`s shrine to the underground to even that Makai place."

Dai-chan Toki:

>Enter ! But let Tokiko open the door, and don`t get in her way.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"I`m serious, like, i can`t stop time nearly as much as Miss Sakuya can, and even though i can make more clones, they are more fragile than yours."
>Perk up.
>"Hey that`s it ! I bet i could help you improve your powers later, i`m not Miss Patchouli, but i bet i can help."
>Turn to our friends in the room.
>"Um.... sorry for this, i didn`t mean to keep you waiting... i`m sorry you had to see this."

Mikodai-chan:

>"Well, not like i can make her forget, and Miss Satori, her sister must have already told her to not tell anyone else, and she looks up to Miss Satori, so i think it`s alright."

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #256 on: July 28, 2016, 11:04:14 PM »
DPR:

> "Hmmm...what if I could show you how to make more than one of yourself?"

MikoBug:

> Growth magic volume check.
> Is Miko still growing herself?
> "Also, um, well, it wasn't really intentional. I didn't know anything about her at the time. I caught her trying to take some money that didn't belong to her by pulling her into me, but she made me act and feel really weird. And, uh...I tried to stop her and figure out what was going on by doing a true fusion to her."

2:

> "Mmmm...sorry, Hamiya, wait."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #257 on: July 28, 2016, 11:49:08 PM »
Dai-chan Secunde:

>Put our passengers on the ground and shrink back to normal.
>"Those two are still at it, i wonder how long will it take for Miss Keine to give them a Scolding.
> You place Maribel and Renko on the ground after taking them out of your pocket.
> "Where have you been?" Mokou asks.
> "Where else but the boring outside world?" Sumireko answers. "Mamizou said I needed to sleep right, so I can't just spend all my time in here."
> "That's a shame. At least you're here though."
> "Who's this?" Kaguya asks.
Dai-chan 4:

>"Oh... maybe Lady Ran is just naturally nice then, she even gave that cute girl some tofu, and they looked like mother and child too."
>Look curious.
>"I haven`t seen you around before Miss Youmu, and i have been around a lot, from Onee-chan`s Shrine to Miss Reimu`s shrine to the underground to even that Makai place."
> "I live elsewhere, that's all." Youmu says. "And who do you mean by Onee-chan?"
Dai-chan Toki:

>Enter ! But let Tokiko open the door, and don`t get in her way.
> You wait until Tokiko opens the door for the two of you to enter.
> "-on Kourin, you didn't even think about it." Marisa says, standing beside Rinnosuke.
> "I did." Rinnosuke says. "Are you alright? You seem different today."
> Marisa looks over to you, before tilting her hat and looking down so her face is covered.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"I`m serious, like, i can`t stop time nearly as much as Miss Sakuya can, and even though i can make more clones, they are more fragile than yours."
>Perk up.
>"Hey that`s it ! I bet i could help you improve your powers later, i`m not Miss Patchouli, but i bet i can help."
>Turn to our friends in the room.
>"Um.... sorry for this, i didn`t mean to keep you waiting... i`m sorry you had to see this."
DPR:

> "Hmmm...what if I could show you how to make more than one of yourself?"
> "It's alright." Koa says. "You need to focus on your spellcards."
> Lucien looks upset, but Belgrade looks very worried.
> "I-It's... uh, fine." Alice says.
Mikodai-chan:

>"Well, not like i can make her forget, and Miss Satori, her sister must have already told her to not tell anyone else, and she looks up to Miss Satori, so i think it`s alright."
MikoBug:

> Growth magic volume check.
> Is Miko still growing herself?
> "Also, um, well, it wasn't really intentional. I didn't know anything about her at the time. I caught her trying to take some money that didn't belong to her by pulling her into me, but she made me act and feel really weird. And, uh...I tried to stop her and figure out what was going on by doing a true fusion to her."
> You still have a lot of growth magic.
> Miko is still growing herself.
> "Don't you mean a perfect fusion?" Miko asks.
2:

> "Mmmm...sorry, Hamiya, wait."
> "O-Okay." Hamiya moves her hand. "Sorry."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #258 on: July 29, 2016, 12:12:28 AM »
TokiDai:

> How did Marisa see us? Aren't we invisible?

2:

> "I'm sorry, Hamiya. I want to. I-it's just...Koa's having a really rough time right now, and I don't think it would be good to ask her. I'm really sorry..."

MikoBug:

> "Well, there's perfect fusion, and there's true fusion. With a true fusion, uh...well, basically, one person absorbs the life energy of the other into their heart, rather than just taking it into their body, like you did with me. The result is even more of a unique person than the perfect fusion, but apparently it's dangerous to leave the people like that, because they'll eventually become one single person forever."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #259 on: July 29, 2016, 12:16:08 AM »
Dai-chan Secunde:

>"This is Miss Sumireko Usami, a outside world person like Miss Maribel and Miss Renko here."
>Show them.
>"And that was very rude of you killing me !"
>Frown.

Dai-chan 4:

>"Onee-chan Sanae from the Moriya Shrine, she is my big sis !"
>Nod proudly.

Dai-chan Toki:

>We`re still invisible right ?
>Head inside quietly.

Mikodai-chan:

>"Oh right, there are actually 3 types of fusion, the parcial one, like the one we have now, the complete fusion, which is using a item to make each others life energy equal and make a new person, and the true fusion, where both life energies completely fuse, without using a item, this one being the most accurate as we have reached to perfect, since perfection is always a pesky thing that we can` t really reach."

Dai-chan Prime:

>Hold Koa`s hand.
>"Just have faith in yourself okay ? If i could end up like this why not you ?"
>Smile.
>"I`m sorry you had to see this dears, but everything will be okay alright ?"
>Pet Belgrade and give a smile to Lucien.
>"So the spellcard.... um, i don`t wanna use any power that`s not mine, that wouldn`t be right... and i already used my warp... maybe i could use the growth power somehow ? It`s kinda like embedded in me... like it`s a part of me now..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #260 on: July 29, 2016, 12:58:41 AM »
TokiDai:

> How did Marisa see us? Aren't we invisible?
Dai-chan Toki:

>We`re still invisible right ?
>Head inside quietly.
> You are invisible.
> You followed in after Tojiko. She could possibly be looking at Tojiko.
> Though unlike the three fairies together, you'll still make sounds.
2:

> "I'm sorry, Hamiya. I want to. I-it's just...Koa's having a really rough time right now, and I don't think it would be good to ask her. I'm really sorry..."
> "It's okay... ..." Hamiya says.
Mikodai-chan:

>"Oh right, there are actually 3 types of fusion, the parcial one, like the one we have now, the complete fusion, which is using a item to make each others life energy equal and make a new person, and the true fusion, where both life energies completely fuse, without using a item, this one being the most accurate as we have reached to perfect, since perfection is always a pesky thing that we can` t really reach."
MikoBug:

> "Well, there's perfect fusion, and there's true fusion. With a true fusion, uh...well, basically, one person absorbs the life energy of the other into their heart, rather than just taking it into their body, like you did with me. The result is even more of a unique person than the perfect fusion, but apparently it's dangerous to leave the people like that, because they'll eventually become one single person forever."
> "...So that's how you fuse?" Miko questions.
Dai-chan Secunde:

>"This is Miss Sumireko Usami, a outside world person like Miss Maribel and Miss Renko here."
>Show them.
>"And that was very rude of you killing me !"
>Frown.
> You point to Merry and Renko.
> "Why are you still around here?" Kaguya asks.
Dai-chan 4:

>"Onee-chan Sanae from the Moriya Shrine, she is my big sis !"
>Nod proudly.
> "You do look a lot like her..." Youmu says. "But aren't you a fairy?"
Dai-chan Prime:

>Hold Koa`s hand.
>"Just have faith in yourself okay ? If i could end up like this why not you ?"
>Smile.
>"I`m sorry you had to see this dears, but everything will be okay alright ?"
>Pet Belgrade and give a smile to Lucien.
>"So the spellcard.... um, i don`t wanna use any power that`s not mine, that wouldn`t be right... and i already used my warp... maybe i could use the growth power somehow ? It`s kinda like embedded in me... like it`s a part of me now..."
> You hold Koa's hand.
> You pet Belgrade and smile to Lucien.
> "I can't end up like you because I'm weaker than my kind, while you're stronger than your kind." Koa says. "I just told you this."
> "It's a part of you, so it's yours to use." Sanae says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #261 on: July 29, 2016, 01:10:43 AM »
2:

> Sniff.

Secunde:

> "'Cuz Miss Sumireko was looking for Miss Mokou."

MikoBug:

> "Yep!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #262 on: July 29, 2016, 01:18:46 AM »
2:

> Sniff.
> "Are you alright?" Hamiya asks.
Secunde:

> "'Cuz Miss Sumireko was looking for Miss Mokou."
> "She's a good friend." Mokou says.
> "Hey Mokou, how about we leave?" Sumireko asks. "We could have another fight."
> "Sure thing." Mokou says.
> "Hey!" Kaguya frowns.
> "Don't worry about her for now princess." Eirin says. "I'm a bit disappointed that you couldn't deliver a simple letter correctly."
> "You made me deliver it with her!"
> Mokou and Sumireko start to leave.
MikoBug:

> "Yep!"
> "I thought you said it wasn't alright to tell anyone? Because of Reimu and Sanae."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #263 on: July 29, 2016, 01:22:23 AM »
Mikodai-chan:

>"Not really, there`s much more to it than that, because a wrong step might endanger someone`s life, that`s one of the reasons as of why we can`t have people fusing around."

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"I think it was a good idea of Lady Eirin, you really have to start getting along better, and before you have the idea to try and kill me again, i already told Miss Keine about the letter thing, so you won`t run away from the blame and leave it all to Miss Mokou."
>Show Miss Maribel and Miss Renko the mansion.
>"So this is Eientei, the Rabbit Manor, Miss Kaguya is the owner and Miss Eirin is the doctor here, she is a very good one too."

Dai-chan 4:

>"Yep, she is not really a sister by blood, but more like a sisterly figure, and i really think of her as one and so does she about me, and what i learned is that family is about bonds, not blood."
>Smile.
>"So what are you shopping here for Miss Youmu ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>"No you`re not Koa, get some more confidence in yourself, i thought of me the same way, i was pretty shy back then before the Mist Incident, then after that they say that i did pretty good for a fairy and i started getting more confident."
>Look back to Onee-chan Sanae.
>"Umm, but how do i use it ?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #264 on: July 29, 2016, 01:24:04 AM »
//I know i don`t have to tell this, but let`s try to minimize what we tell about the fusion process besides the basic terms, make sure we don`t have other people discover how to do it, Miss Mima already sneaked in and learned without anyone knowing, so let`s not risk it.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #265 on: July 29, 2016, 01:31:33 AM »
//Hey fellas, I'm baaaaaack!

>What is going on right now?
>Census of all Dais. Make Flan/Koa clone distinctions.
>Recap of everything since post 39 on page 2

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #266 on: July 29, 2016, 01:46:36 AM »
//Um... where do we start ? We met Miss Yomu and Lady Ran, we also met Miss Sumireko, Miss Mokou and Miss Kaguya got into another fight and burned a letter they had to deliver, Koa vented off about how she hates the fact we can use her ability better than herself and how we just plain stole it, Miss Marisa also seems to have a crush on Mister Rinnosuke and is having trouble thinking about what to do, we`re trying to make a new spellcard now too alongside Onee-chan Sanae and the others.

Dai-chan Prime:

>Give Belgrade a reassuring petting.
>"It`s okay now you two, everything will be alright."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #267 on: July 29, 2016, 02:18:42 AM »

Mikodai-chan:

>"Not really, there`s much more to it than that, because a wrong step might endanger someone`s life, that`s one of the reasons as of why we can`t have people fusing around."
> "That seems reasonable, what with being able to control one another."
Dai-chan Secunde:

>"I think it was a good idea of Lady Eirin, you really have to start getting along better, and before you have the idea to try and kill me again, i already told Miss Keine about the letter thing, so you won`t run away from the blame and leave it all to Miss Mokou."
>Show Miss Maribel and Miss Renko the mansion.
>"So this is Eientei, the Rabbit Manor, Miss Kaguya is the owner and Miss Eirin is the doctor here, she is a very good one too."
> "Geez you're annoying." You hear Kaguya say as you show the two closer to Eientei. You spot her hand glow before you look away from her.
> "Rabbits huh." Renko says.
Dai-chan 4:

>"Yep, she is not really a sister by blood, but more like a sisterly figure, and i really think of her as one and so does she about me, and what i learned is that family is about bonds, not blood."
>Smile.
>"So what are you shopping here for Miss Youmu ?"
> "Just food." Youmu says. "Nothing else much."
Dai-chan Prime:

>"No you`re not Koa, get some more confidence in yourself, i thought of me the same way, i was pretty shy back then before the Mist Incident, then after that they say that i did pretty good for a fairy and i started getting more confident."
>Look back to Onee-chan Sanae.
>"Umm, but how do i use it ?"
//Um... where do we start ? We met Miss Yomu and Lady Ran, we also met Miss Sumireko, Miss Mokou and Miss Kaguya got into another fight and burned a letter they had to deliver, Koa vented off about how she hates the fact we can use her ability better than herself and how we just plain stole it, Miss Marisa also seems to have a crush on Mister Rinnosuke and is having trouble thinking about what to do, we`re trying to make a new spellcard now too alongside Onee-chan Sanae and the others.

Dai-chan Prime:

>Give Belgrade a reassuring petting.
>"It`s okay now you two, everything will be alright."
> Koa remains silent.
> You pat Belgrade again.
> "Okay." Lucien nods.
> "That's what you're supposed to find out." Sanae says. "Make it unique to you."
>_

☢ Wall of Text Recap Warning ☢
//Hey fellas, I'm baaaaaack!

>What is going on right now?
>Census of all Dais. Make Flan/Koa clone distinctions.
>Recap of everything since post 39 on page 2
//Welcome back~
> Previously, you attempted to get boy clothes for Lucien from Rinnosuke, but he unfortunately couldn't provide you with any. Deciding to search the Human Village instead as per Sanae's idea, your group started to leave, but not before you checked out what Koa was looking at. She described seeing a person similar to her in the back room, and after Rinnosuke called for her, a youkai came out from there. Her name was Tokiko, and she had tiny horns like Seija and wings, as well as a matching single headwing, which must've been why Koa thought such. During this time, you continued growing Toyosatomimi no Miko to insane new heights and conversing with her, as well as helping Hamiya with reporting, leading you to letting WrigDai reveal that she's alive to Yuuka. WrigDai and Yuuka then left into Yuuka's house, but not before Hamiya could snap a picture of the two. You flew off with her back to Aya's house, and began to unwind. Secunde, who was with Maribel and Renko, tried to get them to have mermaid tails like Wakasagihime. It was successful, but they couldn't really swim with their clothes on, and you decided to turn them back. Shortly after, you encountered Kaguya and Mokou, arguing, and was killed by Kaguya. Though Secunde revived, you sent Dai 3 with them and Dai 4 to the Human Village to tell Keine on them, as it seemed like they were worried about blaming each other to her. 4 had briefly saw a girl similar to Renko fly away from the school as she arrived, and briefly told Keine of Mokou and Kaguya, before Keine left too. There was still a human woman in the school however, who introduced herself as Mamizou, a name you remember Byakuren mentioning. You talked for a bit before she left into a place with a person named "Kosuzu".
> Back to Prime and X's group, you made a clone, Dai Toki, to stay with Tokiko, while you begin looking for clothes for Lucien at the Human Village. Arriving near there however, you saw that Alice had already obtained boy clothes for him while you were wasting time talking to Tokiko. Lucien tried them on, but they were uncomfortable for his tail and wings, which Koa decided to have her other self bring scissors to cut the clothes for comfort. As Dai 3, you met Koa along the way, letting Dai Secunde retake her place with Merry and Renko. As Koa and you arrived at Prime, you let her reabsorb you, and Koa went back into the mansion. You as Prime then began to head to your house so you could put the rest of Lucien's clothes away when they're fixed. With SenDai, who had made clones for Miko and her allies, you found Letty and decided to let her fuse with you so she could travel places. You eventually redeposited her into Prime. Dai Toki began to become more friendly with Tokiko by helping her deliver something to Nitori. Unfortunately, due to carelessness, you had accidentally destroyed some of the contents, prompting you to fix them by reversing time in a bubble around the box. You lied to Rinnosuke about it being nothing important breaking, and made sure they were fine before beginning to carry them as a larger you. Tokiko had witnessed you reverse time, but you asked her to keep quiet about it. You're unsure if she will... On your way to the Genbu Marsh, you met Hina, who seemed to collect misfortune, and followed you for a while all the way to the destination, where you delivered the box and left. Back at Kourindou, you spotted Marisa, who had previously left you because Mima didn't want you reading their minds to figure out their conversation, heading inside and decided to use Sunny's magic to make yourself invisible, allowing Tokiko to lead.
> Returning to Maribel and Renko, you confronted the look-alike Renko in midair, who Keine called miss Usami. You learned that her name is Usami Sumireko, and that her and Renko definitely look alike. You also learned that they apparently don't know each other, and despite being the president (Sumireko) and members (Merry and Renko) of the same Secret Sealing Club, they have never met. Your new group then decided to continue to Mokou, who you found in Eientei along with Kaguya and Eirin.
> Back to Prime, you arrived at your house and after getting Lucien's clothes finished, faced a bit of a problem, as Koa revealed that she was very upset with you stealing her ability and mastering it before she could even get good at it. She expressed her opinion of herself being useless, and that she couldn't get anywhere as good as you, mainly due to "her being a weak devil and you being a strong fairy".
> With Hamiya, the two of you were enjoying time together, but you asked to stop, as Koa being upset, was in no condition to be asked about "you and Hamiya".
> Dai Secunde D MikoDai had, by this time, grown Miko to a size larger than Gensokyo within Senkai, thanks to repetitively circulating "Battery Dais" and their growth magic into MikoDai. You had also fused with Miko (partially) in order to communicate without being too loud.
> Lastly, Dai 4 had met Ran, a fox Youkai who looked like her daughter, and Youmu.

> Census:
Dai Prime is with her family at home, as well as Alice and Sanae.
Dai Secunde is with Maribel, Renko, and Sumireko.
Dai X is with Dai Prime, wearing Sanae's school uniform and looking just like her. Before she's absorbed again, she should undress.
SenDai is with Dai Prime.
Dai 2 is with Hamiya, spending time together.
Dai 4 is with Youmu in the Human Village.
Dai Toki is with Tokiko, at Kourindou again.
SeiDai and ShinDai are at the Hakurei Shrine.
WrigDai is with Yuuka at the latter's house.
PatchDai is with Patchouli in their library.
RemiDai has been extinguished.
SakuDai is with FlanDai.
FlanDai (and Flandre herself), are both awake now. Former in reality. Latter in Prime's thoughtscape.
MeiDai is with OraDai at the SDM's gate.
3Yousei are in their room.
SeiBug and ShinBug are inside Seija and Shinmyoumaru in Prime's thoughtscape.
RenBug and MerryBug have Sanae-Wakasagihime Magic.
MikoBug has had 24 times the normal amount of growth magic to help Miko grow within Senkai. She is a Flan clone of SenDai.
FutoBug and TojiBug are with their hosts in Senkai, watching Miko. They are Flan clones of SenDai.

> Prime's Thoughtscape residents:
> You have most of Team (9) (Yourself, Cirno, Lily, Mystia, Wriggle, and Rumia), most of the main SDM residents (Orange, Meiling, and Flandre, as well as the Three Fairies of Light), Seija, Shinmyoumaru, (The two Dai's inside Seija and Shinmyoumaru), Belgrade, Letty, and Wakasagihime.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #268 on: July 29, 2016, 02:25:13 AM »
Prime:
>What's Sanae talking about?
>How are our children doing.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #269 on: July 29, 2016, 02:25:19 AM »
MikoBug:

> Is Senkai pretty much a void in every direction at this point?
> Nod.
> "Right. Here comes another wave, by the way."
> Warp four Dais' worth of growth magic into Miko, making her and her clothes grow even bigger.

2:

> "Yeah...I'm just upset that I had to ask you to stop. I didn't like doing it to you..."