Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 10  (Read 78032 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 10
« Reply #540 on: June 25, 2016, 04:31:22 AM »
//Do either of you trust a blind warp of multiple people while our head feels strange? If you really expect this to succeed with no one getting warped into a solid object by accident, then go ahead and do it. (I recommend the Seijahouse area.)

EDIT: That being said, I'm going to bed, so it's up to you to do as you see fit. Just make absolutely sure Prime doesn't die, even by accident: Seija will grow back to her normal size and that'll destroy Shinny's house (and likely injure, if not kill, one or both of them).
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:37:13 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #541 on: June 25, 2016, 04:44:41 AM »
Oh, and just to make sure there's no long holdup:

> If there are no other posts by the time the parser is ready for bed, go through with my proposed dialogue with Sanae.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #542 on: June 25, 2016, 06:01:25 AM »
>Only if we do end up going with Kilga's dialogue with Sanae (Meaning Raf or anyone else doesn't make a post by the time the parser is ready for bed), add the following two lines:
>Prime: "I mean, what if we accidentally warp into an object or soemthing? M-Maybe you can do a miracle to make the weirdness stop?"
>"A-And don't even think about killing me! One of my clones is in someone right now, and if she disappears because I die, the effect she's giving the person will go away at the wrong time and something really REALLY bad might happen! P-Plus dying hurts..."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 06:06:02 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #543 on: June 25, 2016, 06:06:08 AM »
//edited

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #544 on: June 25, 2016, 06:46:13 AM »
Dai-chan 0:

>We there yet ?
> You are outside of the mansion. Meiling and Orange appear to be asleep on the bed.
//I dunno.... you sure you don`t wanna warp like she told us to ?

Dai-chan C:

>Do we also feel weird ?
>Check inside the rooms we find too.
> You check inside of Flandre's room first.
> No one seems to be in here at first sight.
Prime, 1:

> Examine ourselves.
> "Um...my head feels kinda funny. Are you sure that's a good idea, Miss Sanae? Maybe we can just go out in front of the Shrine?"
>Only if we do end up going with Kilga's dialogue with Sanae (Meaning Raf or anyone else doesn't make a post by the time the parser is ready for bed), add the following two lines:
>Prime: "I mean, what if we accidentally warp into an object or soemthing? M-Maybe you can do a miracle to make the weirdness stop?"
>"A-And don't even think about killing me! One of my clones is in someone right now, and if she disappears because I die, the effect she's giving the person will go away at the wrong time and something really REALLY bad might happen! P-Plus dying hurts..."
> "Daiyousei this is serious we only have a bit left before she gets here and you're REALLY not gonna like it." Sanae quickly tells you, looking back and away from the shrine. In said direction, you can see two figures approaching. They're a bit too far to make out any details. "I-I'm not missing my chance and getting Kogasa in trouble. Come on." Sanae holds her gohei and Kogasa, before flying past the shrine. She seemingly does a miracle, and they begin flying much faster.
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #545 on: June 25, 2016, 01:08:07 PM »
//Well i hope this works.

Dai-chan Prime:

>Where do they seem headed ?
>"A-Alright ! Let's trust Miss Sanae !"
>Quickly warp Cirno-chan's and Koa's life energies inside us to fuse then warp to the sky above Miss Seija's house, try to remember it as best as possible and warp on the sky to avoid any objects.

Dai-chan 1:

>Quickly shrink and hide on Miss Shinmyonmaru's dollhouse !
>Stay hidden but keep listening for conversations.

Dai-chan 0:

>Let's shrink to a pretty small size then fly towards Miss Sanae's shrine, we need to ask who was that and why all that urgency.

Dai-chan C:

>Go in and check the closet, then under the bed.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 01:16:03 PM by Starlighthawk »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #546 on: June 25, 2016, 02:39:46 PM »
>Do not parse Raf's actions until at least one other player supports them, or we come to an agreement about my idea below. Time should not pass for the following action below, since it is merely an information query.

>Where are Dai A and Dai B? Are they still around? I do not recall ever disbanding them.

//I'm thinking we send (Read: Blind warp like Raf intends to do with Prime) Dai A or B to above Sanae's shrine, and then have her warp Prime and our group there. To minimize the risk. And if we did dispel them, we can quickly have Dai 0 re-make them with flan magic, and then do so.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #547 on: June 25, 2016, 02:40:51 PM »
//edited

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #548 on: June 25, 2016, 02:45:59 PM »
Do you mean 0a and 0b? I think they got absorbed into C a while back.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #549 on: June 25, 2016, 02:50:04 PM »
//Why would you absorb them into C  ??? Wasn't 0 the one that created them? Shouldn't they have been re-absorbed into her if we DID get rid of them?

//Well, since Raf is sending 0 to the shrine anyway, maybe we could use her to safe-warp as opposed to A or B if we did get rid of them?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #550 on: June 25, 2016, 02:51:00 PM »
Don't ask me, I didn't do it. <_<

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #551 on: June 25, 2016, 02:57:19 PM »
//Anyway, I'm going to work for about 6 hours, and then I'm going to be working on my car for another hour or two. I may or may not show up briefly between then, but that's not a given.

//I know it's a bit selfish to ask, but could you guys please hold off on posting anything plot advancing beyond my proposal if we agree on it until I return? I'd at least like an active part in the next few posts. If you'd rather continue then I understand completely, but I would at least like my idea to be at least considered then if that's the case.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #552 on: June 25, 2016, 02:58:53 PM »
Shinny and Seija are asleep, so I'm personally good to hold off for a while. I have stuff I need to get done today anyway.

EDIT: All bets are off if Hamiya shows up again, though.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #553 on: June 25, 2016, 03:42:31 PM »
I`m good with it, but yea, we should have just obeyed Miss Sanae before, then we wouldn`t have been split up, no harm though, since we`ll group up soon again i guess.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #554 on: June 25, 2016, 05:51:52 PM »
>Do not parse Raf's actions until at least one other player supports them, or we come to an agreement about my idea below. Time should not pass for the following action below, since it is merely an information query.

>Where are Dai A and Dai B? Are they still around? I do not recall ever disbanding them.

//I'm thinking we send (Read: Blind warp like Raf intends to do with Prime) Dai A or B to above Sanae's shrine, and then have her warp Prime and our group there. To minimize the risk. And if we did dispel them, we can quickly have Dai 0 re-make them with flan magic, and then do so.
> Dai 0a and Dai 0b were absorbed into Dai 0c. Dai 0c is currently playing hide and seek with Flandre and Rumia in the SDM's basement, while Dai 0 is just outside of the mansion. They are also the only ones that haven't had their magic updated by refusing with Prime.
> Dai 1 and Prime are both behind the Hakurei Shrine.
> SeiDai and ShinDai are still with Seija and Shinmyoumaru in Shinmyoumaru's house.
//Anyway, I'm going to work for about 6 hours, and then I'm going to be working on my car for another hour or two. I may or may not show up briefly between then, but that's not a given.

//I know it's a bit selfish to ask, but could you guys please hold off on posting anything plot advancing beyond my proposal if we agree on it until I return? I'd at least like an active part in the next few posts. If you'd rather continue then I understand completely, but I would at least like my idea to be at least considered then if that's the case.

//Watching warmly...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #555 on: June 25, 2016, 05:57:37 PM »
//You can catch up on Sakuya Quest in the meantime! :V

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #556 on: June 26, 2016, 12:06:38 AM »
//Okay, broseph, you were online an hour ago. I don't mind waiting for this sort of reason, but the least you can do when you get back online is to try to continue the game so the rest of us don't have to keep waiting. <_<

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #557 on: June 26, 2016, 12:40:07 AM »
//I was refraining from posting because I didn't know how long I would be online. I seriously thought I was going to be pulled away again to work on something, plus I was having dinner soon. And like I said, I would like to try to have some active involvement in the next few posts, and I can't really do that if I'm away. Anyway, it turns out that I was not going to be pulled away, and now that I've eaten dinner I'm free for the rest of the night now. In fact I was just about to make a post when I saw yours.

//Anyway, thank you and Raf for your patience. Even though it's glaringly obvious that you've lost it... >_>

//Also, are we in agreement about my idea to use Dai 0 to safely warp our group, rather than have Dai Prime blind warp?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #558 on: June 26, 2016, 12:45:09 AM »
MUST POST CONSTANTLY POSTS FOR THE POST GOD

Like I said, I'm good with whatever that doesn't risk getting Prime killed.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #559 on: June 26, 2016, 12:47:33 AM »
Fine by me too, i`m just glad with regrouping with Miss Sanae so we can find out what was she so scared of.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #560 on: June 26, 2016, 12:57:41 AM »
//Alright then, it's settled.

Prime:
>Don't warp or fuse. Too risky.

Dai 0:
>Rather than shrinking and flying, blind-warp above the Moriya Shrine just like Prime was going to do.
>Once we get there, use OUR warp powers, and Dai Prime's knowledge of her and her group's location to warp her and her group to the Moriya Shrine.

>Parse Raf's actions for Dai 1 and Dai C.

//Feel free to add or correct anything I missed, guys.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #561 on: June 26, 2016, 01:16:12 AM »
//Well i hope this works.

Dai-chan Prime:

>Where do they seem headed ?
>"A-Alright ! Let's trust Miss Sanae !"
>Quickly warp Cirno-chan's and Koa's life energies inside us to fuse then warp to the sky above Miss Seija's house, try to remember it as best as possible and warp on the sky to avoid any objects.
//Alright then, it's settled.

Prime:
>Don't warp or fuse. Too risky.
> Sanae and Kogasa seem to be heading past the Hakurei Shrine's entrance and down. They could possibly be heading to the Human Village or the Garden of the Sun.
> You decide not to do such actions while Clownpiece's torch is affecting you.

Dai 0:
>Rather than shrinking and flying, blind-warp above the Moriya Shrine just like Prime was going to do.
>Once we get there, use OUR warp powers, and Dai Prime's knowledge of her and her group's location to warp her and her group to the Moriya Shrine.

>Parse Raf's actions for Dai 1 and Dai C.

//Feel free to add or correct anything I missed, guys.

> You warp above the Moriya Shrine, ensuring you don't clip into anything.
> You then warp Dai Prime, Cirno, and Koakuma to where you are.
Dai-chan 1:

>Quickly shrink and hide on Miss Shinmyonmaru's dollhouse !
>Stay hidden but keep listening for conversations.
> You shrink down to a small size and fly into the shrine, making your way into Reimu's room and stumbling into Shinmyoumaru's dollhouse. You manage to avoid knocking anything over, however.
> You lie in wait in a spot you believe to be hidden well enough.
> You can't make out anything happening in the back of the shrine from here.
Dai-chan C:

>Go in and check the closet, then under the bed.
> You head fully into Flandre's room and check her closet. It's too dark to see anything, so you aren't sure if anyone's here or not. It's the same under the bed.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #562 on: June 26, 2016, 01:28:15 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Alright, i guess we`re safe here for now ? I wonder what was all that about... we should try and regroup with them."
>Look around, then grasp Koa`s and Cirno-chan`s energies and warp them inside us so we fuse.
>We still have that pendant with us right ? If so give it to Dai-chan 0.

Dai-chan 0:

>Let`s stay small and head towards Miss Seija`s house, it`s our backup plan.

Dai-chan C:

>Venture inside the closet to check then, and afterwards fire some pretty weak danmaku under the bed, maybe it will illuminate it ?

Dai-chan 1:

>Stay hidden and keep listening, better not risk getting caught.
>If they do find us, try warping to where Dai-chan 0 is.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #563 on: June 26, 2016, 01:33:02 AM »
Prime:
>DO NOT FUSE.
>How do we feel? Same, better, or worse?
>Is it freezing or thawing that sometimes kills the frogs Cirno-chan targets? Ponder the possibility of having Cirno freeze prime until the torch wears off, but do NOT actually do it.

//Who knows what could happen if we warp-fuse with the torch affecting us.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #564 on: June 26, 2016, 01:36:57 AM »
//Oh right, the torch, speaking of that, why did you even go examine that thing like that anyways ? >_>

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #565 on: June 26, 2016, 01:41:41 AM »
//It was a new and interesting thing! How could you NOT look at it? Where's your fairy pride?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #566 on: June 26, 2016, 01:46:18 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Alright, i guess we`re safe here for now ? I wonder what was all that about... we should try and regroup with them."
>Look around, then grasp Koa`s and Cirno-chan`s energies and warp them inside us so we fuse.
>We still have that pendant with us right ? If so give it to Dai-chan 0.
Prime:
>DO NOT FUSE.
>How do we feel? Same, better, or worse?
>Is it freezing or thawing that sometimes kills the frogs Cirno-chan targets? Ponder the possibility of having Cirno freeze prime until the torch wears off, but do NOT actually do it.

//Who knows what could happen if we warp-fuse with the torch affecting us.

> You stop yourself from fusing. You are still being affected by that weird torch, and who knows what could happen.
> You ponder letting Cirno freeze you. The ice breaking ends up killing the frogs, if you remember correctly.
Dai-chan 0:

>Let`s stay small and head towards Miss Seija`s house, it`s our backup plan.
> You start heading down the mountain and towards Seija's house.
Dai-chan C:

>Venture inside the closet to check then, and afterwards fire some pretty weak danmaku under the bed, maybe it will illuminate it ?
> You head into the closet, moving your hands around to try to feel for anything that resembles skin.
> You don't feel it, so you check back under the bed and shoot weak danmaku under there. It lights up the darkness a bit, however, you don't see anyone.
> You hear light giggling somewhere behind you.
Dai-chan 1:

>Stay hidden and keep listening, better not risk getting caught.
>If they do find us, try warping to where Dai-chan 0 is.
> You continue listening.
> Soon, you start to hear Reimu.
> "Probably ran away... Will you look for her?
> Things are too quiet for you to hear once again.
> "Okay. I'll make sure she doesn't mess anything up." You hear Suika say.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #567 on: June 26, 2016, 01:52:42 AM »
Prime:
>Assuming the ice doesn't break on accident and kill us instantly, could we survive being completely frozen by Cirno-chan? How about up to our neck?
>Does the ice ever break during the freezing process itself, or is it something after the fact that breaks the iced frogs?
>Have we ever been accidentally frozen by Cirno-chan before? If so, did we die from it?

>How do we feel torch-feeling wise? Same, better, or worse? As in, does it feel like the feeling is wearing off, or does it feel like we're slowly losing ourselves?
>Look around.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 01:55:04 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #568 on: June 26, 2016, 02:05:43 AM »
Prime:
>Assuming the ice doesn't break on accident and kill us instantly, could we survive being completely frozen by Cirno-chan? How about up to our neck?
>Does the ice ever break during the freezing process itself, or is it something after the fact that breaks the iced frogs?
>Have we ever been accidentally frozen by Cirno-chan before? If so, did we die from it?

>How do we feel torch-feeling wise? Same, better, or worse? As in, does it feel like the feeling is wearing off, or does it feel like we're slowly losing ourselves?
>Look around.
> You might be able to.
> If the ice is too weak, it might break while freezing, but Cirno usually does her freezing all at once. This still has the possibility of the ice shattering after she does freeze however.
> You've been purposefully frozen by Cirno during the fairy wars, where you weren't outright killed, but it did hurt a lot.
> There haven't been any times where Cirno had frozen you by accident however.
> You still feel the same.
> You look around. It's nighttime, and your group is above the Moriya Shrine. The moon is glowing fluorescently. You can see Sanae and Kogasa approaching the shrine.

> (Dai 0) You reach the bottom of the mountain and continue on towards the Garden of the Sun.
> However, you stop when you spot Reimu and some other person flying by from afar. They seem to be headed towards the Forest of Magic. The other person looks a bit familiar, though you're sure you haven't actually met her before...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #569 on: June 26, 2016, 02:14:36 AM »
Prime:

> Wave to Sanae and Kogasa.

0:

> Is it the blonde purple lady that talked Reimu out of getting too mad at us for growing gigantic?
> If not, is it someone Koishi has met?