Author Topic: RNG And Waifus Thread XXX: Now with even more waifus and Bride dresses !  (Read 105294 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
Aaaah god dammit, I've died twice now in Challenge Ten to Blonia, with all my actives up, after her warning turn. I'm just not paying attention and keep letting her kill me. And she only kills me by less than a hundred points. God, I'm dumb...
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Aaaah god dammit, I've died twice now in Challenge Ten to Blonia, with all my actives up, after her warning turn. I'm just not paying attention and keep letting her kill me. And she only kills me by less than a hundred points. God, I'm dumb...
This is reassuring in a sad sort of way, knowing I wasn't alone in getting bodied in that dungeon for some reason.  I eventually won, but it was painful dying so much.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
FML 10000 points of life left on L/G Holy Dragon on Hera-Sowilo.
Stalled two turns, Pollux'd on turn three, got a five+OE and a TPA on a 5 combo, after a 20% gravity skill.

EDIT: With Alcyone as a Helper. So I had 20x Burst.
EDIT2: Attempt #7. The one that was supposed to be lucky.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 12:56:56 AM by Hikari »

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

yomichiyu

• party up in here

I'd say the best part was having to wait out the 10 turns of fire damage absorb on the 2nd floor. GungHo trying to troll with the fire enhanced :V

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
I'd say the best part was having to wait out the 10 turns of fire damage absorb on the 2nd floor.

GungTroll's defense is supereffective! (DEF: 9001)

What types of subs does an L/L Sopdet benefit from? It would be easy if I got an L/D Sopdet, but since I didn't, I need to account for that by adding Dark subs :matsuriscowl:

yomichiyu

• party up in here
For L/D, 3 names comes to mind atm: Ult. Hera-Sowilo, Baal, L/D Venus. Naturally, Hera would be the easiest to get among the 3 and her 3 rows awakening are pretty good, although her AS could've been better.

Of course, that's if you're going for rows.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Actually, all those 3 are Row Cards, there aren`t many L/D cards out there, so having Baal is a blessing for me.
Maybe Awoken Sopdet ? She`s also L/D and is farmable.

commandercool

• alter cool
Preliminary testing of Charite has been interesting. I've been using Gabriel/Reine/Snow White/Sun Quan/Charite/Ryune. In most dungeons she honestly doesn't do anything, since she's basically a second Sun Quan and I don't even need him that often. When I do need a ton of damage she'll be great, and if I bother to stack red resist latents she'll function as a shield as well. Still, having those two damage enhances that I'm not going to use all the time feels a bit wasteful. Having two more heartmakers or something would be handy a lot of the time.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
What types of subs does an L/L Sopdet benefit from? It would be easy if I got an L/D Sopdet, but since I didn't, I need to account for that by adding Dark subs :matsuriscowl:
Honestly you would only need one sub with a dark sub-element to get the activation. Trying to go for light/dark on every sub would end up hurting your overall sub pool and damage. Just pick one light/dark that fits and then focus the rest on light rows or light tpas, or utility stuff and what not.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
Yeah, I was going through my subs, and I happen to have 10 OEs between a couple of my monsters, but only 1 TPA on Sopdet herself :V
It'd be nice If I could harness those OEs, since those two monsters are some of my only good subs. For now, I'm just using some mediocre collab monster to cover Dark, and it's working sort-of fine. I guess I'll try Hera-Sowilo, since she's "farmable".

EDIT: Well, now. That means that I need Hera-Sowilo on both of my accounts :ohdear:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 02:24:54 PM by Hikari »

Jq1790

Man, unrestricted Water boost Wadatsumi makes me feel dirty.

OHKOing UmiYama was cathartic though given how annoying they are normally.

commandercool

• alter cool
Meanwhile (and apologies if somebody mentioned this already) Kanetsugu is unrestricted and dragon enhanced, so farm like crazy. I had just been bringing rainbow teams to him for the first day or so, then I accidentally went in with a normal team and realized I could have been farming gooder the whole time.

Jq1790

I shoooould, but Ill be beatimg up the time-sea dude forever once I get the sweep done since Wada would be a handy option for some of my water teams, notably Sumire and Alrescha.

commandercool

• alter cool
I've got so many new toys to hypermax (which is to say, Charite, Blodin, and the last half of Blonia) that I think I'm just going to start dropping stones for stamina.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
What are you using Charite for? She seemed kind of average, in the midst of all the other MP monsters. Not that I'm one to talk.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
What are you using Charite for? She seemed kind of average, in the midst of all the other MP monsters. Not that I'm one to talk.

The Puppeteers all have mediocre stats, you get them for their AS, since it`s an permament 2x (4x if you do it on a enemy you`re weak against ) atk multiplier, it also can manipulate enemies` atts. so that you make something you wouldn`t have a resist/shield against into something you do.

commandercool

• alter cool

My team has low attack and is blue. That being the case, it's nearly impossible for me to clear endgame content because it loves to spam Vishnu, who is green, can't be dealt more than a million damage at a time (making him impossible to one-shot) and restores a significant chunk of his own HP every turn. With Charite I can turn him red, which quadruples my damage against him and lets me race his healing.

So basically she lets me beat the one fucking monster cockblocking me from endgame content,  and, after I inherit gravity onto something, probably lets me beat Arena.

On top of that if I change all of my latents to red resists she's kind of a 26% shield too. Haven't decided yet if I'm going to do that though.

Edit:What it basically comes down to is, the shitty colors in PAD have to deal with resistance while the good colors are just immune to that nechanic. That has bothered me for two years and this is my revenge for that.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 12:21:21 AM by commandercool »

commandercool

• alter cool
Decided to do two academy REM pulls just to do it.

-Shitty Snow White
-Shitty Cinderella

That's enough of that then.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
Did Yoloroll and got Sleeping Beauty.

BTW, screw Cauchemar, such an annoying guy.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
Yay, I got a Snow White. Fun,

I guess now I have 2 blue unbindable bind healers. Just... One's better than the other.

Jq1790

"Oh hey, let's do my token roll then."

>Gold egg

>Athena

I wooon!

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
"Oh hey, let's do my token roll then."

>Gold egg

>Athena

I wooon!

My bruddah!

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
Lucky you. >_>

I'm still saving up, soo....

Also, what do you mean token roll jq ?

Jq1790

Lucky you. >_>

I'm still saving up, soo....

Also, what do you mean token roll jq ?
As in, my one roll just because I almost always do at least one roll in most collab machines if there is something I really like in there.

commandercool

• alter cool
There's nothing about School Snow White's art that couldn't have just been a normal Snow White ultimate. It's adorable, so I'm pretty disappointed it was wasted on Shitty Snow White. Listen up Gungho, the only way to make this up to me now is to give me a Mecha Snow White ultimate.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Decided to do two academy REM pulls just to do it.

-Shitty Snow White
-Shitty Cinderella

That's enough of that then.

This happened to me except it was snow white followed by 4 cinderellas in a row

commandercool

• alter cool
This happened to me except it was snow white followed by 4 cinderellas in a row

Yup, I stopped doing pulls because I had visions of a dark future where precisely that happened (and because I need to save some stones for +eggs).

I would have been happier with Riding Hood, since she's the only one I don't own the normal version of. Oh well.

Listen up Gungho, the only way to make this up to me now is to give me a Mecha Snow White ultimate.

i got u

commandercool

• alter cool
Yes that. Seven TPAs please (no I'm kidding, she works best with rows, but still).

Okay pad this is you chance to redeem yourself

>Gold egg

Yeeeee-

>Lucifer

nope k bye

E: another gold oka

>ANOTHER LUCIFER
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 07:15:18 PM by Suikama »