Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy; Part 7  (Read 99569 times)

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy; Part 7
« Reply #570 on: May 16, 2016, 05:53:04 PM »
Dai Prime:

> Were we able to make an attempt to stop that second one from self-destructing?
> Warp the escaped fairy back to us into grabbing range, then grab her, find her life energy, and warp her inside of us again.
> Listen to the thoughts of the fairies inside of us.
> "Miss Meiling! You're good at life energy stuff! How can I make them behave once they're inside me?"

Dai 20:

> Warp the weird-clothed fairy within grabbing distance, then grab her, find her life energy, and warp her inside of us.

Dais 2 and 20:

> How many fairies do we have inside ourselves now?
> Listen to the thoughts of the fairies inside of us. (As many as we can make out, anyway...)
> Warp ourselves over to where Dai Prime is, to get out of the circle of doom.

Dai 3:

> "Oh, okay. That makes sense."
> Continue watching Yoshika work away at the apple slices.

Dai 5:

> Enter our house with Cirno and Koa.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #571 on: May 16, 2016, 06:12:16 PM »
Dai Prime:

> Were we able to make an attempt to stop that second one from self-destructing?
> Warp the escaped fairy back to us into grabbing range, then grab her, find her life energy, and warp her inside of us again.
> Listen to the thoughts of the fairies inside of us.
> "Miss Meiling! You're good at life energy stuff! How can I make them behave once they're inside me?"
> You were not.
> You warp the fairy back and grab her.
> "D-Distress!" She struggles in your grasp before you warp her life energy into you again.
> "Life energy? Do you mean Qi? Well, I don't know much about fusion... Sorry." Meiling says.
> "Fusion?" Orange asks.
Dai 20:

> Warp the weird-clothed fairy within grabbing distance, then grab her, find her life energy, and warp her inside of us.

Dais 2 and 20:

> How many fairies do we have inside ourselves now?
> Listen to the thoughts of the fairies inside of us. (As many as we can make out, anyway...)
> Warp ourselves over to where Dai Prime is, to get out of the circle of doom.
> You warp the weird fairy to you, and warp her life energy into you. The danmaku they're shooting is getting close.
> You have 16 fairies within you, including the weird outfitted one.
> There are too many voices for you to understand.
> The two of you warp to Dai Prime. The fairies immediately start to look around, before spotting you and charging. It's not hard to spot two giant fairies... You aren't larger than the mansion yet though.

> (Prime) The fairy you just recaptured has gone again, and respawns back in the air a bit away.
Dai 3:

> "Oh, okay. That makes sense."
> Continue watching Yoshika work away at the apple slices.
> Yoshika finishes her third slice soon enough, and starts on the fourth. There are about 8 slices. You could go for one...
Dai 5:

> Enter our house with Cirno and Koa.
> You and your trio enter your house.
> "Where will the TV be?" Koakuma asks.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #572 on: May 16, 2016, 06:19:30 PM »
Dai Prime:

> Warp the escapee back to us within grabbing range, grab-warp-absorb her, and store her in our chest.
> "Can I please borrow your power and try to make them behave myself, then??"

Dais 2 and 20:

> While Dai Prime is trying to enlist Miss Meiling's help, begin warping the front-most fairies in the approaching cloud to us within grabbing range and grab-warp-absorbing them, continuing to grow as needed to accommodate the life energies we're taking in.

Dai 3:

> "...Hey, umm...is it okay if I have a slice?"

Dai 5:

> Look around. Is there a good out-of-the-way location for the picture box?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #573 on: May 16, 2016, 06:46:27 PM »
Dai Prime:

> Warp the escapee back to us within grabbing range, grab-warp-absorb her, and store her in our chest.
> "Can I please borrow your power and try to make them behave myself, then??"

Dais 2 and 20:

> While Dai Prime is trying to enlist Miss Meiling's help, begin warping the front-most fairies in the approaching cloud to us within grabbing range and grab-warp-absorbing them, continuing to grow as needed to accommodate the life energies we're taking in.
> You warp the fairy back close to you. She's starting to tear up a bit, before you reabsorb her and store her in your chest, causing her to appear in the thoughtscape.
> "Actually, with the fairies gone, there'll be less defense if someone manages to get in..." Meiling says.
> You continue growing and absorbing fairies, getting as large as the mansion. Before the crowd gets here.
Dai 3:

> "...Hey, umm...is it okay if I have a slice?"
> "Sure." Yoshika smiles.
Dai 5:

> Look around. Is there a good out-of-the-way location for the picture box?
> There isn't. Perhaps you should relocate things.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #574 on: May 16, 2016, 06:53:57 PM »
Dai Prime:

> In the thoughtscape: Would you stop running away and tell me what's going on?!
> In realityland: "I'll defend the gate! I'm right here already anyway!"

Dai 2:

> Face the cloud of fairies.
> "Come and get us!!"

Dais 2 and 20:

> Warp ourselves well behind the cloud of fairy maids, appearing where they were about ten seconds ago, then turn around to face the cloud again.

Dai 3:

> "Yay! Thanks!"
> Reach for a piece, looking at Seiga to make sure she thinks it's okay too.

Dai 5:

> "Hmm. We should probably put it in an out-of-the-way place, but it doesn't look like there is one right now. Where do you two think would be good?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #575 on: May 16, 2016, 07:04:49 PM »
Dai Prime:

> In the thoughtscape: Would you stop running away and tell me what's going on?!
> In realityland: "I'll defend the gate! I'm right here already anyway!"
> "No way!" The fairy shouts at you, backing away. "We're not telling you anything!" She wipes her face.
> "I guess so..." Meiling says.
> "That's a lot of fairies..." Orange says.
Dai 2:

> Face the cloud of fairies.
> "Come and get us!!"
> The fairies make a large circle around you, before starting to fire danmaku at the two of you inside. There's so much, that it's like a spellcard.
Dais 2 and 20:

> Warp ourselves well behind the cloud of fairy maids, appearing where they were about ten seconds ago, then turn around to face the cloud again.
> The two of you warp behind the fairies to their previous spot. The stop for a second. A couple of seconds actually, before half of the large swarm starts to head after you, while the other half stays in wait.
> More fairy maids are approaching the lake area. Some of the regular fairies at the lake are flying up to the battle.
Dai 3:

> "Yay! Thanks!"
> Reach for a piece, looking at Seiga to make sure she thinks it's okay too.
> Seiga takes a piece as well, while you do. Seiga and Yoshika start to eat their slices.
Dai 5:

> "Hmm. We should probably put it in an out-of-the-way place, but it doesn't look like there is one right now. Where do you two think would be good?"
> "Uh..." Cirno looks around the room. "Maybe we could put it next to the right wall."
> "I agree." Koakuma says. "If we have it at the wall, we could sit at this table while we look at it. Though, the other wall could work too..."
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #576 on: May 16, 2016, 07:11:49 PM »
Dai Prime, Thoughtscapeland:

> Start walking toward the fairy with arms outstretch to our sides. C'mon, I just want to know why everyone left the mansion...

Dai Prime, Realityland:

> "Great, thank you! Hold on!"
> Restore our chest to its normal size and grow to Meiling size.
> Warp Meiling over to us within grabbing distance, take a hold of her, find her life energy, and warp it inside us, before facing back toward the cloud of fairies.
> Assess fullness.
> Try listening to the thoughts of the other fairy we absorbed.

Dais 2 and 20:

> Are there any fairy maids behind us?
> Go back to warping the front-most fairies in the approaching cloud to us within grabbing range and grab-warp-absorbing them, continuing to grow as needed to accommodate the life energies we're taking in. Try to only target fairy maids: we have no beef with the lake fairies.

Dai 3:

> Begin eating our apple slice.

Dai 5:

> Nod.
> "The right wall works for me."
> What currently occupies the right wall?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #577 on: May 16, 2016, 07:55:28 PM »

> Start walking toward the fairy with arms outstretch to our sides. C'mon, I just want to know why everyone left the mansion...
> "We're not telling you!" The fairy shouts, before she holds her hands to herself and closes her eyes.
Dai Prime, Realityland:

> "Great, thank you! Hold on!"
> Restore our chest to its normal size and grow to Meiling size.
> Warp Meiling over to us within grabbing distance, take a hold of her, find her life energy, and warp it inside us, before facing back toward the cloud of fairies.
> Assess fullness.
> Try listening to the thoughts of the other fairy we absorbed.
> You grow to Meiling's size.
> You warp Meiling over and warp her life energy into you.
> You are full now. There's a bit more space left, but not enough for anyone.
> Where am I anyways...?
Dais 2 and 20:

> Are there any fairy maids behind us?
> Go back to warping the front-most fairies in the approaching cloud to us within grabbing range and grab-warp-absorbing them, continuing to grow as needed to accommodate the life energies we're taking in. Try to only target fairy maids: we have no beef with the lake fairies.
> There are. You're about to be encircled.
> You start warping the fairies close and absorbing them. You don't get far before you're encircled and danmaku is getting close.
> Some of the other fairies are starting to attack the ex-maids.
Dai 3:

> Begin eating our apple slice.
> You start to eat your apple slice. It's good. Not great, but good.
Dai 5:

> Nod.
> "The right wall works for me."
> What currently occupies the right wall?
> Nothing much. There is the nightstand near the north end, assuming the door is south.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #578 on: May 16, 2016, 08:13:35 PM »
Dai Prime, Thoughscapeland:

> Warp the fairy over to us so she is within grabbing range, then grab her wrists (firmly, but not wrist-breakingly hard) and lift her hands up away from her head.
> Store Meiling's life energy in our chest if we haven't already, then reassess fullness. Does using the absorbed Suika-fusion magic seem to have done anything for tightening the space Meiling takes up? What about doing anything for the space the fairies inside us right now are taking up?

Dai Prime, Realityland:

> Start warping fairy maids from the rear of the half of the cloud that remained behind in wait over to us, in grabbing range, and begin grab-warp-absorbing them, growing ourselves as necessary to accommodate our body's sudden influx of life energies. Warp the fairies two at a time if we can do make the collection process faster.

Dais 2 and 20:

> Using Dai 1's vantage point as a reference, warp over to the Hakurei Shrine grounds. Compare our current size with that of Dai 1.
> Assess absorbed fairy count.

Dai 3:

> Best to be polite, still.
> "Mmm, tasty! I can see why you're eating so much of this apple."

Dai 5:

> "Should we move the nightstand, or do you think there's enough space as-is?"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 08:17:00 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #579 on: May 16, 2016, 08:56:59 PM »
Dai Prime, Thoughscapeland:

> Warp the fairy over to us so she is within grabbing range, then grab her wrists (firmly, but not wrist-breakingly hard) and lift her hands up away from her head.
> Store Meiling's life energy in our chest if we haven't already, then reassess fullness. Does using the absorbed Suika-fusion magic seem to have done anything for tightening the space Meiling takes up? What about doing anything for the space the fairies inside us right now are taking up?
> You warp the fairy with the shiny thing closer to you and grab her.
> "Let go of me!" She starts to struggle. It's tough to keep her restrained like this.
> You store Meiling's life energy into your chest, and she appears in the thoughtscape. You have enough room for one more now.
> It's only made space for your previous energies. Meiling's and the fairies' weren't affected.
Dai Prime, Realityland:

> Start warping fairy maids from the rear of the half of the cloud that remained behind in wait over to us, in grabbing range, and begin grab-warp-absorbing them, growing ourselves as necessary to accommodate our body's sudden influx of life energies. Warp the fairies two at a time if we can do make the collection process faster.
> You start warping the fairy maids and growing your body to absorb them. They start attacking you after you've gotten a few.
>
Dais 2 and 20:

> Using Dai 1's vantage point as a reference, warp over to the Hakurei Shrine grounds. Compare our current size with that of Dai 1.
> Assess absorbed fairy count.
> You are bigger than Dai 1.
> Each of you hold 25 fairies.
Dai 3:

> Best to be polite, still.
> "Mmm, tasty! I can see why you're eating so much of this apple."
> "Am I getting any?" Tojiko asks.
> "Oh, sorry. Yoshika's already eating the last slice." Seiga says.
Dai 5:

> "Should we move the nightstand, or do you think there's enough space as-is?"
> "I think it's fine." Koakuma says. "...So you have your own bed. That's nice... It's pretty huge though."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #580 on: May 16, 2016, 08:59:46 PM »
Dai Prime:

> Wait, does that mean the absorbed Suika-fusion magic is available for tightening use again?
> Rough assessment of remaining loose fairy count.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #581 on: May 16, 2016, 09:06:59 PM »
Dai Prime:

> Wait, does that mean the absorbed Suika-fusion magic is available for tightening use again?
> Rough assessment of remaining loose fairy count.
> You aren't sure...
> Not including the regulars, there are at least 100, even after the other Dais absorbed some of them. Most are focused on you now, while others are in conflict with the regulars.
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #582 on: May 16, 2016, 09:52:43 PM »
This is really getting tough, i'll leave the fairy wrangling to the resident expert.

Dai-chan 5:

>"Yea ! Miss Sanae gave it to me, and i made it big so we all sleep on it together !"

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #583 on: May 16, 2016, 10:03:04 PM »
This is gonna be kind of cruel, but it'll have to do as a temporary solution.

> Conjure a wooden wall behind the fairy, with two manacles up high and two manacles down low. Have the manacles extend and grab the fairy around the wrists (avoiding our hands) and ankles and pull her back up against the wall.

Dai Prime, Realityland:

> How is the area where Dais 2 and 20 just left, in terms of fairy activity? Is it open again, or are the fairy maids still giving it some attention?

Dais 1, 2, and 20:

> Have Dais 2 and 20 place their hands gently on Dai 1 and warp 10 fairy life energies each into Dai 1 to free up some space in Dais 2 and 20. (If Dai 1 can't take 20 life energies, warp only as many as Dai 1 can take.)

Dai 3:

> Did we eat all of our apple slice?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 10:19:13 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #584 on: May 17, 2016, 12:57:12 AM »

This is really getting tough, i'll leave the fairy wrangling to the resident expert.

Dai-chan 5:

>"Yea ! Miss Sanae gave it to me, and i made it big so we all sleep on it together !"
> "Oh. That's really handy." Koakuma says.
This is gonna be kind of cruel, but it'll have to do as a temporary solution.
//I got a friend slightly interested in Touhou, and I'm having them read this stuff when they have the time. Oh boy they are not gonna like this part, hehe...

> Conjure a wooden wall behind the fairy, with two manacles up high and two manacles down low. Have the manacles extend and grab the fairy around the wrists (avoiding our hands) and ankles and pull her back up against the wall.
> You adjust your hands, before thinking up such a device. Said device snaps onto the fairy's wrists and ankles, and restrains her up to the wall.
> "H-Hey!" The fairy shouts.
Dai Prime, Realityland:

> How is the area where Dais 2 and 20 just left, in terms of fairy activity? Is it open again, or are the fairy maids still giving it some attention?
> It's open. Most of, if not all the fairy maids are trying to attack you.
Dais 1, 2, and 20:

> Have Dais 2 and 20 place their hands gently on Dai 1 and warp 10 fairy life energies each into Dai 1 to free up some space in Dais 2 and 20. (If Dai 1 can't take 20 life energies, warp only as many as Dai 1 can take.)
> You deposit your prisoners into the first Daiyousei clone.
Dai 3:

> Did we eat all of our apple slice?
> You did. It was just a slice.

> (Prime) The maids' danmaku is close to you now.
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #585 on: May 17, 2016, 01:06:13 AM »
Dai-chan 5:

>Lie on the bed.
>"So what is the other Koa doing ? Is she ok ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #586 on: May 17, 2016, 01:09:21 AM »
Dai-chan 5:

>Lie on the bed.
>"So what is the other Koa doing ? Is she ok ?"
> "Yea." Koakuma says. "She's with Lady Patchouli."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #587 on: May 17, 2016, 01:19:24 AM »
//Oh Lord, I'm sorry, lurker friend. Dai-chan wouldn't be doing this if she had a better idea for how to keep that fairy from killing herself! ;_;

> Walk up close to the captured fairy, if we aren't close to her already.
> I don't want to do this to you!! But I won't let you kill yourself again! Please, just tell me what happened at the mansion!
> Listen to the fairy's thoughts.

Dai Prime, Realityland:

> Warp ourselves over to the open space where Dais 2 and 20 were earlier, and then turn around and start warp-grab-absorbing fairy maids two at a time again, growing ourselves as necessary.

Dai 1:

> As long as we're sitting here doing nothing, keep track of the behavior of our prisoners.

Dais 2 and 20:

> Use Dai Prime's perspective to pay attention to how the main cloud of fairies reacts to Dai Prime's disappearance. If most or all of them turn around to keep track of Dai Prime, warp back roughly to where Dai Prime originally was, but a little bit further away from the main cloud (and behind it), and start warp-grab-absorbing fairy maids two at a time, growing ourselves as necessary.

Dai 3:

> Look nervous and a bit upset.
> "Eh? Uh...ahh...oh no...I'm sorry, Miss Tojiko!"

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #588 on: May 17, 2016, 02:00:27 AM »
//Oh Lord, I'm sorry, lurker friend. Dai-chan wouldn't be doing this if she had a better idea for how to keep that fairy from killing herself! ;_;

> Walk up close to the captured fairy, if we aren't close to her already.
> I don't want to do this to you!! But I won't let you kill yourself again! Please, just tell me what happened at the mansion!
> Listen to the fairy's thoughts.
> "We're not saying anything." W-Who is this fairy. S-She's scary.
> "What do you want me to do?" Meiling questions.
Dai Prime, Realityland:

> Warp ourselves over to the open space where Dais 2 and 20 were earlier, and then turn around and start warp-grab-absorbing fairy maids two at a time again, growing ourselves as necessary.
> You warp to dodge, then start warping fairies near you to grab, then absorb them. They start firing on you when they notice where you are, after you get 6 in.
Dai 1:

> As long as we're sitting here doing nothing, keep track of the behavior of our prisoners.

Dais 2 and 20:

> Use Dai Prime's perspective to pay attention to how the main cloud of fairies reacts to Dai Prime's disappearance. If most or all of them turn around to keep track of Dai Prime, warp back roughly to where Dai Prime originally was, but a little bit further away from the main cloud (and behind it), and start warp-grab-absorbing fairy maids two at a time, growing ourselves as necessary.
> None of them seem to be trying to escape as the other one did... Most are wondering how to get out.
> You warp to where OptimusDaiyousei Prime was, but further, and start to repeat the process, growing as you see fit.
> The fairy maids start to panic as their numbers decrease.
> "Uh, r-retreat!" One of them shouts.
> "RETREEEEEAT!" Another shouts, and soon, there is a mass of "retreats" as the fairy maids scatter into the air and start trying to fly away.
Dai 3:

> Look nervous and a bit upset.
> "Eh? Uh...ahh...oh no...I'm sorry, Miss Tojiko!"
> "It's fine." Tojiko sighs.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #589 on: May 17, 2016, 02:14:41 AM »
Dai Prime:

> Hmm...Reimu said Suika can manipulate density...
> Try tapping into our fusion-Suika magic and combining it with our warping ability to warp all of the the retreating fairies to be in front of us.

Dais 2 and 20:

> Keep our heads on swivels and watch for any retreating fairies that Dai Prime isn't able to gather with her Suika-infused warp.

Dai 3:

> Give a sad frown.
> "I'm still sorry..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #590 on: May 17, 2016, 02:25:42 AM »
Dai Prime:

> Hmm...Reimu said Suika can manipulate density...
> Try tapping into our fusion-Suika magic and combining it with our warping ability to warp all of the the retreating fairies to be in front of us.
> You "gather" a bunch of the fairies to you at once, but some of them are still getting away, as they went different directions.
Dais 2 and 20:

> Keep our heads on swivels and watch for any retreating fairies that Dai Prime isn't able to gather with her Suika-infused warp.
> There are fairies in most directions escaping.
Dai 3:

> Give a sad frown.
> "I'm still sorry..."
> "It's alright. It's just an experiment anyways."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #591 on: May 17, 2016, 02:29:46 AM »
Dais 2 and 20:

> There aren't any fairies escaping in our direction, are there?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #592 on: May 17, 2016, 02:34:52 AM »
Dais 2 and 20:

> There aren't any fairies escaping in our direction, are there?
> There are. They're going past you.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #593 on: May 17, 2016, 02:45:34 AM »
Dai Prime:

> Grab onto the fairies in the cluster in front of us and warp all their life energies inside us, speeding up our growth rate as needed.

Dais 2 and 20:

> Warp all nearby fleeing fairies close to us, two at a time per Dai, and grab and absorb them as before, continuing to grow to make room for the new life energies.

Dais Prime, 2, and 20:

> Given we are all now gigantic, let's use our size advantage to fly places quicker and catch the remaining fairy maids. Once all of the stragglers that have flown in the direction of Dais 2 and 20 have been caught, Dais 2 and 20 should take to the air in opposite directions (one left, one right), and fly outward in a circle, following along the expanding circle of fleeing fairy maids and systematically warp-grab-absorbing them. Dai Prime should fly straight forward, away form both 2 and 20, and start systematically warp-grab-absorbing the fleeing fairy maids in front of us. All three Dais should continue growing as needed to accommodate the life energies of our prisoners.

Dai 3:

> "...Okay, if you say so, Miss Tojiko."

Dai 5:

> Is the bed big enough for all three of us as it is?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #594 on: May 17, 2016, 03:25:10 AM »
Dai Prime:

> Grab onto the fairies in the cluster in front of us and warp all their life energies inside us, speeding up our growth rate as needed.

Dais 2 and 20:

> Warp all nearby fleeing fairies close to us, two at a time per Dai, and grab and absorb them as before, continuing to grow to make room for the new life energies.

Dais Prime, 2, and 20:

> Given we are all now gigantic, let's use our size advantage to fly places quicker and catch the remaining fairy maids. Once all of the stragglers that have flown in the direction of Dais 2 and 20 have been caught, Dais 2 and 20 should take to the air in opposite directions (one left, one right), and fly outward in a circle, following along the expanding circle of fleeing fairy maids and systematically warp-grab-absorbing them. Dai Prime should fly straight forward, away form both 2 and 20, and start systematically warp-grab-absorbing the fleeing fairy maids in front of us. All three Dais should continue growing as needed to accommodate the life energies of our prisoners.
> You warp absorb the rest of the fairy maids, before hunting down the rest. They haven't gone far, and you can easily catch all of them.
> You're as large as the mansion itself.
Dai 3:

> "...Okay, if you say so, Miss Tojiko."
> "Now what?" Yoshika asks.
Dai 5:

> Is the bed big enough for all three of us as it is?
> It is.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #595 on: May 17, 2016, 03:36:43 AM »
Dai Prime, Realityland:

> Head back to where Orange is at the gate, and warp Meiling back out into realityland next to Orange.
> "Sorry about that, Miss Meiling. I guess I didn't need you after all. But thanks for being willing to help!"
> Step back from the gate and prepare to increase our size a lot as more fairies get funneled into our body from our clones.

Dai 2:

> Head over to Dai Prime, and warp all of our captured fairies into Dai Prime, then warp ourselves back to Dai 1, warp-collecting the captured fairies from Dai 1's body.

Dai 20:

> Once Dai 2 has deposited all of her fairies into Dai Prime, head over to Dai Prime ourselves and warp all of our captured fairies into her. Shrink ourselves back down to regular Dai Prime height once we're free of fairies.

Dai 2:

> Once we've collected all of the fairies from Dai 1's body, warp back to the mansion and warp-deposit all of the captures fairies into Dai Prime's body. Shrink ourselves back down to regular Dai Prime height once we're free of fairies.

Dai Prime:

> Assess size.
> Assess appearance.
> Check volume of captured fairies.

Dai 3:

> "Well, um, how full do you feel?"

Dai 5:

> "Yeah, it looks like the bed is big enough that we can all share it. If we need to make it bigger, though, I think we should probably way for the original me to be able to do it. I don't know if my growth magic will stay once the original me re-absorbs this me."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #596 on: May 17, 2016, 03:59:59 AM »
Dai Prime, Realityland:

> Head back to where Orange is at the gate, and warp Meiling back out into realityland next to Orange.
> "Sorry about that, Miss Meiling. I guess I didn't need you after all. But thanks for being willing to help!"
> Step back from the gate and prepare to increase our size a lot as more fairies get funneled into our body from our clones.
> You deposit Meiling back to the gate.
> "Okay." Meiling says.
> "What happened?" Orange asks.
> "Well, there's this thing Daiyousei made up called fusion, and-"
> You prepare both your miracle-gro and Alice magic to get as large as necessary.
Dai 2:

> Head over to Dai Prime, and warp all of our captured fairies into Dai Prime, then warp ourselves back to Dai 1, warp-collecting the captured fairies from Dai 1's body.

Dai 20:

> Once Dai 2 has deposited all of her fairies into Dai Prime, head over to Dai Prime ourselves and warp all of our captured fairies into her. Shrink ourselves back down to regular Dai Prime height once we're free of fairies.

Dai 2:

> Once we've collected all of the fairies from Dai 1's body, warp back to the mansion and warp-deposit all of the captures fairies into Dai Prime's body. Shrink ourselves back down to regular Dai Prime height once we're free of fairies.
> The two of you warp the rest of the fairy maids into Dai 1 as she grows to accommodate them.
Dai Prime:

> Assess size.
> Assess appearance.
> Check volume of captured fairies.
> You dwarf the Scarlet devil mansion. You've used up your miracle magic to grow to twice the mansion's size first, then Alice's to get even larger. The mansion reaches up to your ankle.
> The only thing that looks different, is that you have dark brown hair, and it's longer. Everything else appears mostly the same.
> "Y-You ate a-a-all of them!?" The fairy you have in the thoughtscape struggles at her bonds. "W-What're you gonna do with us?" She says, sweating.
Dai 3:

> "Well, um, how full do you feel?"
> "It feels like I ate a bunch of apples." Yoshika smiles. "I'm almost full."
> "I don't think she meant to mock you, by the way." Seiga whispers to you.
Dai 5:

> "Yeah, it looks like the bed is big enough that we can all share it. If we need to make it bigger, though, I think we should probably way for the original me to be able to do it. I don't know if my growth magic will stay once the original me re-absorbs this me."
> "It's big enough. Maybe it could be a bit smaller..." Koakuma says.
> "So who's sleeping at which spot?" Cirno asks.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #597 on: May 17, 2016, 04:07:24 AM »
>Dai 5: "Maybe I could sleep in the middle of you two!"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #598 on: May 17, 2016, 04:09:13 AM »

> Can we count how many fairies we've absorbed?
> Can we pick out of the life energy of the fairy with the weird clothing?
> Use what is available of the Suika-fusion magic to tighten down our internal magic, absorbed fairies and all, until it starts being uncomfortable.
> Give a sad frown to the chained fairy, while patting her head gently.
> I don't want to do anything bad with you all. I feel bad just doing this much. But I want to know why you all left.
> Listen to the captured fairy's thoughts.

Dai 2:

> Warp back over to the top of Dai 1's head and resume out watchpost position.

Dai 3:

> Nod to Seiga, then look back and forth between Seiga and Tojiko.
> "Should I grow her back to normal size now, maybe?"

Dai 5:

> "I could go in the middle, since you're both more familiar with me than each other. Or maybe one of you could go in the middle, so you two can have the opportunity to get to know each other better."

Dai 20:

> Walk on over to where Meiling and Orange are. Have a look up at Dai Prime from the ground to see how tall she is from here.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #599 on: May 17, 2016, 04:34:56 AM »
>Dai 5: "Maybe I could sleep in the middle of you two!"
Dai 5:

> "I could go in the middle, since you're both more familiar with me than each other. Or maybe one of you could go in the middle, so you two can have the opportunity to get to know each other better."
> "If so, then shouldn't Cirno be in the middle. She'll cool us both off that way..." Koakuma says.
> "If we're three now, do I have to kiss her too?" Cirno points at Koakuma.
> "Well, you don't need to." Koakuma says.

> Can we count how many fairies we've absorbed?
> Can we pick out of the life energy of the fairy with the weird clothing?
> Use what is available of the Suika-fusion magic to tighten down our internal magic, absorbed fairies and all, until it starts being uncomfortable.
> Give a sad frown to the chained fairy, while patting her head gently.
> I don't want to do anything bad with you all. I feel bad just doing this much. But I want to know why you all left.
> Listen to the captured fairy's thoughts.
> You absorbed at least 150 fairies. It's hard to keep track.
> You start with the rest of your normal magic, then the fairies'. You don't get any of the fairies' magic tightened, as the magic seems to be at it's limit.

> The fairy's struggling intensifies, until you start patting her.
> "W-We're not supposed to tell. If I tell, I'll lose my badge when I get back. Then I won't be able to get the stuffs and thingies she promised." The fairy says. H-How did one fairy do all of this? We have to report when we get back. If I could just get out of here.
Dai 2:

> Warp back over to the top of Dai 1's head and resume out watchpost position.
> You warp back to Dai 1's head to lookout. You can see Aya, Hatate, and Momiji flying towards Misty Lake.
> The sun has gone down.
Dai 3:

> Nod to Seiga, then look back and forth between Seiga and Tojiko.
> "Should I grow her back to normal size now, maybe?"
> "If she returns to normal now, wouldn't it be like she just ate a little? We should wait until she digests it." Seiga says.
> "We're really gonna wait that long?" Tojiko asks.
Dai 20:

> Walk on over to where Meiling and Orange are. Have a look up at Dai Prime from the ground to see how tall she is from here.
> She towers way above you. Anyone below her could likely see her underwear. Her toes are even larger than you. It hurts your neck a bit to actually try and look up this high.
>_