Author Topic: Kancolle Kai 2 : The 11th Operation has begun!  (Read 228069 times)

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!

Oh my god guys look at how cute she is in this menu.

Red Frost

• "Nee-san, is that you?"
  • "I can't tell from down here."
I wonder if I should hold off on using the new system until I level Akashi though (which won't be for awhile).

I'd definitely wait.  I don't know how easy Screws are to come by and we still don't know which ships yield which workable items and on what days, so you can use the time to stockpile and get her some levels while we get more info.  It looks like a pretty big resource sinkhole anyways, and you can never be too careful when an event's coming up.

"Akashi quit being so adorable I have nothing for you to work on but I can't leave."

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!

Oh God, I can't. My heart.

I'd definitely wait.  I don't know how easy Screws are to come by and we still don't know which ships yield which workable items and on what days, so you can use the time to stockpile and get her some levels while we get more info.  It looks like a pretty big resource sinkhole anyways, and you can never be too careful when an event's coming up.
Actually, I caved pretty quickly and tried it out. Also, I managed to get at least 15 screws just from two of the new quests, one of which may be a daily or weekly that nets you seven.

But yeah. It might be something that I'll occasionally dabble in randomly, but for now I might as well hold off until I'm finished with the event at least.

For the record, I've heard that in order to get new equipment from a piece of enhanced equipment, you need to have extras of the unenhanced state of that particular piece lying around.

Basically, to upgrade a completely enhanced 12.7 cannon you would need X unenhanced 12.7 cannon pieces that you don't mind giving up.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 03:16:50 PM by Kasu »

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Totaku

• The Traveling Otaku of Gensokyo
  • I want to be a little NEET moon princess
Ok I've been reviewing Akashi's Workshop for a bit and here's what I understand based on what I heard and seen from expeirments:

1. You can enhance your guns up to +5 stars with just screws, dev kits, and resources.  After that, you will have to have one spare piece of equipment of the same type available to sacrafice to improve the gun further from +6 - +10 stars.

2. To upgrade the gun, you need to use the same set up at you do with enhancing equipment. You will also need ANOTHER piece of equipment of the same kind to do this process.

3. 12.7 cm, 14 cm and Quad Torpedoes are Akashi's default enhancements these do not change at all...

4. Equipment form putting a Kanmusus next to Akashi in the fleet (Second spot) results in possible changes to equipment Akashi will enhance and this can change DAY BY DAY! Therefore rotate you Kanmusus daily to figure out what can be enhanced and when!

5. Rumor mill suggest that enhancement may actually have hidden stats to equipment that you enhanced since you can enhance some gear that don't get upgraded, experimentation will be required for this... but if the theory holds true, then enhanced equipment may be secretly stronger than unenhanced equipment.

6. Screw can be found as of this date, through some of the weekly quests, some of the monthly quests and the most recent one time quests.

Known List of Kanmusus that effect equipment:
Fri. -Sunday: Fusou -> 35.6 cm Twin gun mount
Sunday - Monday(?): Myoukou -> 20.3 Twin Gun Mount Type 2
Monday - (?): Ayanami / Yuudachi -> 12.7 Twin Gun Mount Type 2 Kai 2
Monday - (?): Yuubari -> 14 cm Twin Gun Mount
Everyday(?): Kitakami / Ooi -> Quad Oxygen Torpedo
Everyday{?): Aoba / Kinugasa -> 20.3 Twin Gun Mount

Besides that some from the devs have come out regarding the upcoming event!

Some of the new ship girls we will be getting will be part of the Akizuki-class Destoyers, which are considered to be some of the more offensive based destroyers from the IJN (They were known as the Type B Destoyer Series).

Also to top it off they have announced that were will be a new forgien Kanmusu among the ranks that'll be joining in the fleet! It'll be a Heavy Cruiser! No one knows if it'll be part of the Kerigsmarine or not yet. Since little is known where the Heavy Cruiser will hail from.

Most speculate it'll be the German Heavy Cruiser Prinz Eugun, but little is known right now...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 06:35:36 AM by Totaku »
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind.
Tsunami Channel Home of  Japanese webcomics Artist Akira Hasegawa.
My Deviant Art site gallery
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
Besides that some from the devs have come out regarding the upcoming event!

Some of the new ship girls we will be getting will be part of the Akizuki-class Destoyers, which are considered to be some of the more offensive based destroyers from the IJN (They were known as the Type B Destoyer Series).
That could be interesting, but I'm slowly getting tired of all the destroyers that they're releasing even if there were a ton of 'em.

Also to top it off they have announced that were will be a new forgien Kanmusu among the ranks that'll be joining in the fleet! It'll be a Heavy Cruiser! No one knows if it'll be part of the Kerigsmarine or not yet. Since little is known where the Heavy Cruiser will hail from.

Most speculate it'll be the German Heavy Cruiser Prinz Eugun, but little is known right now...
And yet, Bismarck continues to elude me.

Totaku

A date has finally has confirmed for the Event as well as it's name!

The Autumn Event '"Operation Kon", Begin' will begin on November 14th!

It's been confirmed that there will be no maintainance before the date of the event. Therefore, this is a heads up to everyone to now stock up and get ready!

The event will start in a little over 2 weeks from now!

Keep in mind this means that Yamashiro and Ushio will be getting thier upgrade at the time of the event along with the release of the new foreign CA.

To explain a little of the history of this event, Operation Kon was a naval operation done by the Japanese in the attempt to help control and maintain occupation of the Biak Island which they took over during the New Guinea Campaign.

Operation Kon was intended to be a 3-stage operation, so we should be expecting this map to be between 3-4 stages big with 1 extra.

In history, Operation Kon died prematurely because of the American's swift advanced and thus the Kantai Kessen (The Desicive Battle Nagato talks about) never happened.

So we can assume that Operation Kon is a "What-if Campaign" on what if Japan was able to hold the Americans advances at bay to allow the great naval battle to take place.

Known Participants from the Planned Campaign:
3CA: Aoba, Myoko, Haguro
1BBV: Fusou
2 Minesweepers
1CL: Kinu
8DD: Shikinami, Uranami, Shigure, Shiratsuyu, Samidare, Harusame, Kazegumo, Asagumo

Now I shall post some info from someone who posted a translation about the planned operation on KC USA, do note, this might play an important role in how the event will play out!

Simplified flowline centering on IJN Kon Operation:
-June 2: Japan air raid against a group of 8 LSTs. Luckily no allied fighter came in their way, but heavy ground anti-air fire shot 12 planes down and the LSTs only suffered minor damage.
-June 3: Toyota's main raid force was spotted before it could launch an attack. Losing the element of surprise and haunted by misinformation, he decided to retreat. Kazegumo was hit by torpedo and sunk, being the only Japanese casualty for the retreat.
-June 3: Another raid by Japanese aircraft. 1100 sighted by allied radar, allied ships managed to avoid serious damage through violent maneuvers. 1125 allied fighters arrived and drove off the remaining Japanese aircraft, shooting down 11 of them. However 70 soon arrived from the Marianas and replenished the loss.
-June 4: Japan launched 2 night air raids against American airfields. The first did not do much, but the 2nd (featuring only 2 bombers) somehow destroyed the entire airfield, rendering it useless for a couple of days. Also, 2/3 of the planes were destroyed, too. This episode was so embarrassing for the Americans that it was merely mentioned but no detail described in many official records.
-June 7: 2nd attempt by Japan to reinforce Biak. Again, the allied forces untradecrypted Japanese codes and moved in advance, intercepting the Japanese ships the next day, where Harusame sank.
-June 8: American force led by Crutchley attempted to cross the Japanese reinforcements with T but one Destroyer Division ignored his orders and raced to meet the Japanese fleet. The two fleets exchanged fire and torpedoes, and Japan was able to avoid a T-disadvantage. Crutchley gave up pursuing at 0230 June 9th in fear of his own ships being mistaken as Japanese ones when daylight comes and allied airplanes kick in. About 600 reinforcement was sent onto Biak.

The above would be what had happened for the 1st and 2nd stages of the operation (i.e: Supply and Reinforce). I would assume that E1 (and possibly E2) would be based on June 3-4. It would be then mainly led by small and medium-sized ships, CA, CL, and DDs. ***ATTENTION*** Alternatively, I also suspect that E2 (or E3 and the 2nd phase of the event) may be based on the attack that transpired June 8th. The Japanese DD fleet featured not 5, not 7, BUT 6 DESTROYERS (Shikinami, Uranami, Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Samidare, Harusame). If anything, prepare 6 destroyers. It's 3-2 all over again.

And below would be the 3rd stage that never took place, but due to its nature it is highly possible to be included as a IF-operation.

June 11 - A Japanese Armada was forming near the Halmahera island, featuring as its main force: Musashi and Yamato. Its plan is to get out to Biak and drive off the allies (simple enough). The composition for this reinforcement is:

(1CL), Okinami, Shimakaze, Asagumo (3DD)
Transportation Squad: Aoba (1CA), Kinu (1CL), Michishio, Nowari, Yamagumo (3DD), and some smaller transport ships
Supply Squad: Minor ships

The Armada is planned to attack on the 15th. However the attack was called off on the 12th when Marianas was in dire need of reinforcement. The fleet was called off and Kon ended in failure.

So this would be what I'm assuming for E4 and E5, with Yamato leading everyone to a full-brawn showdown. To close off, here are some of my thoughts and suggestions:

1. STOCK UP ON BAUXITE. Japan lost a ridiculous number of planes during this campaign and I have every reason to believe that we'll be seeing very powerful enemy fighters (by this stage the Americans have firm knowledge of the Zeros thanks to Koga's Zero). ESPECIALLY when combined fleet system calls in for 2 aerial battles, surely taking a toll on your bauxite count.
2. No need to worry about ship-locking. All of these takes place in one area near Indonesia - we aren't looking at MI and AL, taking place thousands of miles from one another. Unless they are going to do Marianas with this simultaneously, I can't think of any reason for them to re-implement ship-locking logically.
3. Train up DDs. And I repeat: TRAIN UP YOUR DDs.
4. Expect CAs (and possibly 1 CL) to lead your way around the map. If you haven't gotten your Myoko and Haguro to Kai Ni, do it ASAP (Especially when they are featured here).
5. Kai Ni Fusou is a MUST. Her increased slot capacity has a reason, and the new recon plane will definitely come in handy. My recommended level for your Fusou, Haguro, and Myoko is 80 (since I'm aiming for that too).

So yeah this is just one man's suggestion, but you should plan accordingly since I just covered the entire historic event.

Stock up, and get ready! We only have a few weeks before Operation Kon begins!
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
Re: Kancolle Kai 2 : Operation Kon is Coming, November 14!
« Reply #126 on: October 29, 2014, 02:36:04 PM »
Hm... I should be good for destroyers as well as Haguro and Myoukou so long we aren't forced to use specific girls for whatever reason.  The only thing is that I highly doubt that my Fusou will be Kai Ni'd by then.

Ah well. At least I'm working on her.

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #127 on: November 03, 2014, 05:41:15 PM »
So...the Kancolle twitter announced a new PV for the anime this coming weekend, featuring slice of life shenanigans in the HQ.

Well then.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #128 on: November 03, 2014, 07:33:09 PM »
So...the Kancolle twitter announced a new PV for the anime this coming weekend, featuring slice of life shenanigans in the HQ.

Well then.
Oh man. My hype can't be contained.

Red Frost

« Reply #129 on: November 07, 2014, 04:28:40 AM »
PV's out, hype ensued.

Got my resources up to a comfortable level (130/130/210/127k 1500) for the event so I'm feeling pretty good.  I'll probably try to beat 5-5 before the event rolls in, considering this is about how much I had before AL/MI started and this event's supposed to be smaller.  I also got a 2nd Taigei meaning I'll be able to remodel one into CVL.  Just need to get a 2nd Akashi for that Repair Facility and the only ships left on my hunt list are Sakawa and Musashi (and Naganami for completion's sake).

Totaku

« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2014, 07:44:00 AM »
I think since its week away before the event, it would be wise to know were we stand with our resources and supplies just as Red Frost did!

So here's my report!

As I stand, I'm currently gunning for 70k/70k/130k/50k/500.

I belives I can reach that goal in time for the event thankfully.

As a heads up, the staff has informed player to focus on training Destroyers and Battleships for this event! (The slow BBs, also Aviation BBs count too!)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 06:22:05 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2014, 01:12:20 PM »
Currently 18k/26k/26k/16k/139 but if the last two events were any indication this should be good enough for me.

Should being the keyword.

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2014, 01:44:18 PM »
Currently at 22k/28k/23k/20k and 112 buckets.

Not as much as last event, but if it's true that it'll be easier and we'll be using destroyers more, I shouldn't have to worry about my resources being drained too quickly.

But then again...they said Operation AL was supposed to be easy for beginner admirals and look how that turned out for most of us...

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2014, 04:03:53 PM »
But then again...they said Operation AL was supposed to be easy for beginner admirals and look how that turned out for most of us...
If I remember correctly they said something about it being easier than the last event, so there's that at least.

I'd rather not have a repeat of E-1 though. ;-;

highzealot

• The Highly Zealous Let's Playing Wolf Lord
  • Suika and Russ: Ultimate Drinking Buddies
« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2014, 05:29:02 PM »
Currently on 177k/267k/198k/158k/900 buckets. Literally have been doing nothing from stockpiling and 12 sorties at 3-2-A and a bit of pvp since last event even though I had planned to splunge on LSC after it ended. Guess I can just splunge after the coming event instead.

Totaku

« Reply #135 on: November 08, 2014, 06:04:13 PM »
There's a small article that was released on Comqit's December Issue just recently that discusses about the event, the following information is know:

1. The Event will feature up to at least 3 new Kanmusu to get!
2. Akizuki (This is a no brainer)
3. The foreign CA was both decorated and very lucky.
4. A ship that participated in Operation Kon will be avaliable for us to get.

Misc News: Akashi's workshop will be more equipment for upgrade in the near future. Screws will also be avalaible in more quests that'll be put into the game soon. And the event will give us screws as part of our reward.

Anyways,let me lay down to you a list of the following ships that participated the campaign that we don't have....

Fubuki-Class DD Uranami
Kagerou-class DD Nowaki
Asashio-class DD Asagumo
Yuugumo-class DD Kazagumo
Yuugumo-class DD Okinami
Yuugumo-class DD Yamagumo

Most likely one of these will be available for us to get in the event.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 06:10:42 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #136 on: November 08, 2014, 07:36:33 PM »
3. The foreign CA was both decorated and very lucky.
That's not really a lot to work with, is it? Haha.

EDIT: A quick check for German heavy cruisers though (assuming that the ship in question wasn't sunk in the war), means that it could be either the L?tzow ( formerly Deutschland), the Prinz Eugen, or the Seydlitz.  Of course this is only if the ship in question is German or Axis-related (though the Italian cruisers don't exactly strike me as lucky all things considered).

My money is either on the L?tzow or the Prinz Eugen.

Anyways,let me lay down to you a list of the following ships that participated the campaign that we don't have....

Fubuki-Class DD Uranami
Kagerou-class DD Nowaki
Asashio-class DD Asagumo
Yuugumo-class DD Kazagumo
Yuugumo-class DD Okinami
Yuugumo-class DD Yamagumo
Geh. I was kinda hoping they'd stop with the destroyers for awhile, but it doesn't seem like that'll be a thing...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 07:44:43 PM by Kasu »

Abraham Lincoln

• Mendelssohn for President 2016
  • Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #137 on: November 08, 2014, 11:54:03 PM »
At least they are deciding to implement historically accurate DDs this time round. Though my money is on Australia as the foreign CA.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #138 on: November 09, 2014, 01:00:10 AM »
At least they are deciding to implement historically accurate DDs this time round. Though my money is on Australia as the foreign CA.
That's only if they decide to actually do vessels from the allied navies though. Not gonna lie, I'd freaking love it if they started implementing American and British ships
Spoiler:
(Enterprise please ;-;)

Red Frost

« Reply #139 on: November 09, 2014, 08:55:36 AM »
Geh. I was kinda hoping they'd stop with the destroyers for awhile, but it doesn't seem like that'll be a thing...

We're all a little sick of it but then they end up being adorable and we end up shelling out the cash for those expansion slots.  :fail:

The developers probably have to parse out the better ship-class rewards or they'll run out for future events.  Helps give the game a bit of longevity and keeps the history buffs around in hopes that the ships they want to see get added in the future.  I did think that 5 DDs for the last event was a bit ridiculous but I ended up liking each and every one of them.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #140 on: November 09, 2014, 05:15:36 PM »

We're all a little sick of it but then they end up being adorable and we end up shelling out the cash for those expansion slots.  :fail:

The developers probably have to parse out the better ship-class rewards or they'll run out for future events.  Helps give the game a bit of longevity and keeps the history buffs around in hopes that the ships they want to see get added in the future.  I did think that 5 DDs for the last event was a bit ridiculous but I ended up liking each and every one of them.
Yeah, you've got a point (though I don't intend on buying the expansion slots and I'm just hoping they'll expand the default slots eventually).

Also, last event I was more excited for Unryuu and Oyodo, but... E-1 happened, haha.

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2014, 02:18:16 AM »
That's only if they decide to actually do vessels from the allied navies though. Not gonna lie, I'd freaking love it if they started implementing American and British ships
Spoiler:
(Enterprise please ;-;)
Yes. I second this. I loved her. Sad she had to go. ;_;

On the other hand...

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #142 on: November 10, 2014, 03:34:12 AM »
Yes. I second this. I loved her. Sad she had to go. ;_;

On the other hand...

Oh dear lord, those eyes.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2014, 03:05:04 PM »
Double postin' real quick.

If anyone's interested, Oshiro Collection was just released. Time for castles!

Totaku

« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2014, 03:17:01 PM »

I was considering making a seperate thead for that eventually. But yeah it's out, but also it's no longer called Oshiro Collection, it's name has been changed to "Shiro Project" due to not to compete against Kancolle and to not confuse it with Shirohime (a mobile castle game from Kadokawa)

(Oh... and it's only open to players who have "pre-registered" for the time being.<Which I did.>)

Anyways, I'll probably touch it AFTER this event.

Kanmusus take priority. Also my quota is almost reached. I just need 30 more buckets....

As for Ushio... well she's at level 60.... I need to grind her up at least 10 more levles minimum.

But given her war record.... I anticipate she'll be a level 75 Kai 2.

Also regarding the dev's pic that has been posted...

The rensouhou looks like it belongs to Akizuki, because it's a 10cm high angle cannon, which is a trademark weapon of the Akizuki-class. They were known for thier cannon barrels wearing out quickly after use but thankfully they were easily replaceable. If you look near Akizuki's leg you can see the spare cannon parts

Also that thing just looks plain creepy.... I can only summarize it as this...

« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 04:00:41 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2014, 05:05:33 PM »
I was considering making a seperate thead for that eventually. But yeah it's out, but also it's no longer called Oshiro Collection, it's name has been changed to "Shiro Project" due to not to compete against Kancolle and to not confuse it with Shirohime (a mobile castle game from Kadokawa)

(Oh... and it's only open to players who have "pre-registered" for the time being.<Which I did.>)

Anyways, I'll probably touch it AFTER this event.
I'm being insane and multitasking both at the moment, but I think it's time for me to get back on topic, haha.

I had a feeling that'd be Akizuki and I still can't get over how weird that thing looks. It's almost as if it stares into your soul.

Abraham Lincoln

• Make Bach Great Again!
« Reply #146 on: November 12, 2014, 04:21:05 AM »
I had a feeling that'd be Akizuki and I still can't get over how weird that thing looks. It's almost as if it stares into your soul.
I know how that feels. That thing looks like it crawled out of Ib's galleries.

Red Frost

« Reply #147 on: November 13, 2014, 04:47:56 AM »
I think we're getting fleet-locking for this event.  :fail:

Forgot that was going to be a thing.  I think I've seen screenshots on Twitter and it looks like you try to build a tower or something?  I might have to take a pass on it since I don't really need another vice right now.
Unless the girls are really cute.

Totaku

« Reply #148 on: November 13, 2014, 07:02:48 AM »
I think we're getting fleet-locking for this event.  :fail:

Forgot that was going to be a thing.  I think I've seen screenshots on Twitter and it looks like you try to build a tower or something?  I might have to take a pass on it since I don't really need another vice right now.
Unless the girls are really cute.

Do you mean as in? Tower Defense? Because that's what Shiro Project is like. Stopping enemies going down a set path from attacking your main fortress. ect ect.

Anyways let's talk about the event! We finally got some info regarding the "Operation Kon" Campaign from the devs!

So let me fill you in on the details the event will have reported:

Operation Kon Info

The information we got from the devs have revealed some important stuff regarding this event. So take information I give here with great consideration and planning...

1. "Operation Kon" will be 3 stages long. The destoyer "Akizuki" and the forigen CA will be rewards for the event!

This pretty much points out the AKizuki and the CA will be rewards for the event. Meaning the other Destoyer will be a drop from the event most likely...

2. Finishing "Operation Kon - Stage 1". Will give you medals and items. Finishing "Operation Kon - Stage 2" will reward you Akizuki + medals + items.

This points out the obvious but it also entails that this means that the foreign CA will be final reward for Stage 3 of Operation Kon.

3. Ships that participate in Operation Kon - Stage 1 can participate in Operation Kon -Stage 2. However, Admirals must plan accordingly to reach thier goal.

Why would they say this? Sure it sounds like you can play through stage 1 and stage 2. But does it strike you that they said NOTHING about Stage 3 being locked? Take it as some advice to plan ahead carefully if you intend to BEAT EVERYTHING. Cause there's a chance we could still be challenged in all of this for one stage.

With this in mind, it might be best to review the historical notes I posted on Operation Kon, cause they are literally making this a "3 - Stage Campaign" as a reminder here is what happened  during the Campaign.

Operation Kon Historical Campaign Notes

Stage 1: Resupplying Biak from Mindanao

What was the plan?: To use a series of ships to deliver reinforcements to Biak Island to aid the Imperial Japanese Army who were defending the island from the upcoming American attack.

Ships involved: Fusou, Aoba, Myoko, Haguro, Kinu, Shikinami, Uranami, Shigure, Shiratsuyu, Samidare, Harusame, Kazagumo, Asagumo with additional support ships.

What happened?: Cancelled due to misinformation and detection by the US. They were spotted and were under attack, Kazagumo was struck and sunk during the retreat escorting Myoukou and Haguro. She was sunk by a torpedo from the USS Hake (Submarine).

Stage 2: Resupply Biak with just DDs. 

What was the plan?: To make a second attempt to reach Biak Island to help evacuate IJA troops this time using a small light fleet consisting of ONLY DESTROYERS

Ships involved: Shikinami, Uranami, Shigure, Shiratsuyu, Samidare, Harusame.

What happened?: Attacked by US forces and cancelled. They were attacked by planes in route to the island. Harusame sunk after being struck by a B-25 bomber.

Stage 3: Combined fleet to attack US forces. 

What was the plan?: To send a large combined fleet over to Biak Island to attack the US forces before they could reach Biak Island.

Ships involved: Yamato, Musashi, Myoko, Haguro, Aoba, Noshiro, Kinu, Okinami, Shimakaze, Asagumo, Michishio, Nowaki, Yamagumo with additional support ships.

What happend?: Cancelled due to US forces moving into the Marianas. This pretty much prevented the fleet from getting clear access to Biak Island and thus the operation was called off giving the US a clear opening to invade the island and engage in a battle against the IJA to take control of the island.

Take these notes into account, they might make the deference between how well you survive this campaign.

Oh yeah, also besides Ushio getting a Kai Ni, Nenohi, Hatsuharu and Akebono will get additional dialogue to boot.

Get ready, the event is only one day way! You will 2 weeks to complete all 3 stages of the campaign.
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #149 on: November 13, 2014, 04:03:16 PM »
Oh jeez. I really hope I do better this time around. I want that foreign CA so badly.

I probably won't commit to anything until we get info on whether fleet-locking is a thing though.  I should have enough firepower that it won't matter as much though.