Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48496 times)

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 4-
« Reply #600 on: January 19, 2013, 02:33:44 PM »
my main issue with dorian is that while i feel he hasn't done anything that reads like a major scumtell, he hasn't done anything i'd consider town either and there are a bunch of minor points here and there that irk me and while his defenses have been reasonable he still feels erghhhh
I have to say that kinda hurts, but I had some moments lately where I could have said that the feeling were mutual. Paranoia is an bad adviser and ?if there is nothing I can pin him down as scum, then it maybe just means that he isn't scum?. That was at last my approach.

@BT: That's just great, if that is meant to kill the least bit of my motivation, then well done. Earnestly, so why haven't I pushed my supposed buddy to give me something I could gave him a clear for? Cause I can't remember that he did me the favor.
Also, why didn't Rawr voted me for it to maximize the town cred? I wasn't in any danger of getting lynched, his vote on Shadoweh were reset and it would improve the ?Rawr is scum hunting? impression. Maximum cred and minimal risk, so why did he went back to Shadoweh?
Even if I assume that I would flip scum before him, then what town cred could he hope to get out of this ?Hallo, I bused Dorian while vote parked on Shadoweh!? line?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #601 on: January 19, 2013, 02:50:46 PM »
@BT: That's just great, if that is meant to kill the least bit of my motivation, then well done.
I don't really know how to respond to this.

Earnestly, so why haven't I pushed my supposed buddy to give me something I could gave him a clear for? Cause I can't remember that he did me the favor.
That isn't a necessity. Scum leave blank comments on their buddies because they don't want to push something and make others look at them. Aside from that, something tells me pushing Scum!IHNN wouldn't do much good, no offense to him.

Also, why didn't Rawr voted me for it to maximize the town cred? I wasn't in any danger of getting lynched, his vote on Shadoweh were reset and it would improve the ?Rawr is scum hunting? impression. Maximum cred and minimal risk, so why did he went back to Shadoweh?
Even if I assume that I would flip scum before him, then what town cred could he hope to get out of this ?Hallo, I bused Dorian while vote parked on Shadoweh!? line?
He'd be voting off of "guys maybe he's a scum dayvig", which isn't vote material. Going back to the Shadoweh vote was natural since people liked it (I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one?).
He'd get cred for voicing the idea. Though, yeah, he was more likely to flip before you. Hmm.

« Reply #602 on: January 19, 2013, 03:34:47 PM »
the scum dayvig was a joke >.>

« Reply #603 on: January 19, 2013, 03:42:36 PM »
why would i go around yelling out what people roles could be?
D1- GUYS SHADOWEH IS THE COP SHE HAS A TOWN READ ON SOMEONE

also what kind of town cred would i be getting? i never brought it up again and dormio pretty much confirmed that wasnt it. hell, i even think dormio hinted it off before dorian announced he had a vig

« Reply #604 on: January 19, 2013, 03:47:15 PM »
now he's cycling between multiple reads.
because it hard finding out whos scum with who and not involve huhwhat :|

Dorian White

« Reply #605 on: January 19, 2013, 04:45:23 PM »
Anyway, back to Shadoweh cause a good attack is the best defense.

Shadowh, I haven't asked you why someone would say that about Serela, I asked you why you said it, cause it looks extremely out of place.
PS: Serela seems alright so far
Also the wagon on Serela is retarded dumb not smart bad and everyone on it (Including Serela? I assume that's huh what's vote) should feel bad and leave his derpiness alone.
Serela = pretty Serelaey. I saw one of Conqq's arguments were 'Serela is using too many words to say stuff' when uh, using lots of words isn't the part where he's scummy. At the least he's trying to push more out, which he's not capable of sustaining as scum anyways. ...
Affinity is stealing my lines about guns and shooting people (100% original content not stolen from anyone do not steal) and other then Serela I can't say I disagree. Serela might be a good shot even if he's town <____<  ...
Dear vigilante who shot Serela instead of Hero or Rawr (you both can't have been the vig): I know it was Serela but god damnit!  ...

So let me look at the list Affinity give out back then: ?Serela, IHNN, Hero999, PX, are still bleagh in general. If I had a gun I would shoot them all.?
And I was wondering why you highlighted Serela here instead of Hero, or PX which you even voted? I looked for a reason why you would say that and I think I fund one.
This is not only a major contradiction to the rest of your opinions it's also a contradiction to your stand on my vig shoot. To say that Serelas behavior could be dangerous for town even when he's town himself is one thing, I know his odd ways first handed, but to say that a death miller isn't a equal concern is hypocrisy pure. You said: ?I am not clarvoyant and even if I think I know something I doubt it until I do.? Again you didn't, BT already pointed out how unreasonable certain you were that I shoot a miller and not a goon at a point where we only could guessed what it was.

##Vote: Shadoweh
Is what I really want to do now, but we have still time and for better or worse we will use it, so ?
##Unvote

@HW: Do you still think that this line is a town tell?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Dorian White

« Reply #606 on: January 19, 2013, 05:43:30 PM »
@BT: How you should respond to this? I would say, ?not at all?. I was just irritated by the fact that I'm getting more suspected by my town reads than by my scum reads and I felt the need to express this irritation, that's all.
About the other points, I don't have a proper scum meta to say it for sure but I at last like to think that wouldn't have any trouble to put attention on my buddies if that means that I can get my opinions on solid ground, Interceptor or not, that's just my ?diplomatic nature?.
Also, ?which isn't vote material? is your point of view, to be honest I could see town Rawr getting excited about the idea and jump on it, so why shouldn't do scum Rawr the same if it promises even more town cred?

PS: I wouldn't be around for the better part of the evening, so it would be nice if you could not quick lynch someone while I'm away.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #607 on: January 19, 2013, 05:54:11 PM »
Eh, if rawr's dayvig thing really was a joke then forget it.

To be honest I'm probably just being silly. Your last post reads townie ("*I* know I would play differently" is a townie defense) and your play overall has been fine.

>_> I'm telling myself it can't be huhwhat, but there aren't that many options.

Dorian, do you think Shadoweh is scum despite people meta'ing her as town and my recent post?

Dorian White

« Reply #608 on: January 19, 2013, 06:24:06 PM »
I'm running out of time so quick answer: I trust the evince that I have found more than meta arguments, but I already wondered why town Shadoweh isn't screaming at me ?to stop digging out things against her and to start digging out things against HW?, you see what I mean?

« Reply #609 on: January 19, 2013, 07:29:26 PM »
@HW: Do you still think that this line is a town tell?
i feel like it's nitpicking and that she meant that line facetiously :X sometimes townies will say "i wouldn't mind if (annoying townread) got vigged" out of frustration and while it's anti-town it's not really something you hang them on.

in any case, dorian's recent burst of effort makes me feel a little better about him at least. i'm pretty sure rawr is the best lynch for today and it'd probably be best to sort out the buddy in lylo. he's basically the scummiest alive due to ihnn double-standarding him while going after hero (i still think this is comparable to tarring rawr but not chaore from shadoweh's game) and not really putting effort into the game until lylo. plus dorian/bt is improbable and i just don't think shadoweh/bt would both be scum, so from my pov i can't really see a scumteam without him

also angel beats is probably a better comparision for scum!rawr since in nhk he barely even played

« Reply #610 on: January 19, 2013, 07:37:18 PM »
I barely played angel beats mafia either. Imp mafia is probably the one you want

« Reply #611 on: January 19, 2013, 10:30:59 PM »
zzzzz we're down to 24 hours and nobody has taken initiative on anything the entire day; it feels like everyone's just stalling because they don't want to risk quickhammer since i'm not even sure what more we have to discuss

you know what actually i'm pretty tired of this game already. i still don't think shadoweh is scum and to be honest i haven't seen anything that would make dorian town or scum. bt x dorian on review is just absurd. it's got to be rawr

##Vote: DrRawr

also, Fuck Off Graveyard?

« Reply #612 on: January 19, 2013, 10:56:11 PM »
at this point if youre really town then ill be quick hammered else w/e ill vote you some time tomorrow i guess

« Reply #613 on: January 19, 2013, 11:03:52 PM »
##Hijack Thread
:munch:

Dorian White

« Reply #614 on: January 20, 2013, 01:43:32 AM »
?you know what actually i'm pretty tired of this game already.? < Same here!^^;

I'm honestly not seeing us getting to any other lynch today and I'm also sick and tired of holding my vote off. I'm aware that this contradict my ?we have still time and we will use it? line but when my points against Shadoweh get wiped away as ?nitpicking? then I'm truly at my wit's end.

##Vote: DrRawr

Now disaster tack your course

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #615 on: January 20, 2013, 01:46:04 AM »
You know, I don't think I've ever quicklynched anyone with a partner. I'm always involved in lone LYLO's.

Dorian are you seriously asking why I highlighted the person who died when he died? Those other comments are dispersed in response to people specifically asking me what I think of Serela.

>_> What the hell cut that out

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dorian White

« Reply #616 on: January 20, 2013, 01:49:29 AM »
OK, ##Unvote
What have you to say?

Shadoweh

« Reply #617 on: January 20, 2013, 01:51:08 AM »
Seriously what kind of a quicklynch excuse vote is that? "I hate Shadoweh, die Shadoweh die, oh a rawr is fine too." Are you picking a side for the sake of picking it now?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #618 on: January 20, 2013, 01:54:21 AM »
whats wrong with you people?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #619 on: January 20, 2013, 01:57:21 AM »

Looks like some more votes have been thrown in lylo.  Think we ought to count them?

Of course!  It is what the MCs do after all!

Wah- geh!  Get out of here.

Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (0):
Drrawr (1): Huh What
HuhWhat (0):

Not Voting: Dorian, BT, Shadoweh, Drrawr

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

~21 Hours left

« Reply #620 on: January 20, 2013, 01:58:25 AM »
im guessing shadoweh is town since she didnt hammer :v. unless shadoweh as scum has some sick kind of humor and enjoys watching people suffer

-cut-
ok

« Reply #621 on: January 20, 2013, 02:05:49 AM »
well i guess since shadoweh is town(ihateyou) and looking at that huhwhat/dorian makes no sense because of the bard swap out. i guess its huhwhat/bt

Shadoweh

« Reply #622 on: January 20, 2013, 02:06:26 AM »
I enjoy winning quickly when I'm scum because I like gloating.
Rawr, do you think huh what is scum right now or town voting you?

« Reply #623 on: January 20, 2013, 02:07:01 AM »
at this point scum. see my other post

Dorian White

« Reply #624 on: January 20, 2013, 02:07:20 AM »
Learn to read Shadoweh, that's is still the point were I stand aside from the fact that you turned into maybe scum. It may not be as solid as I would like it to be but it's still better than ?Oh HW is sooo went more scum then null, let's use 4 days to do nothing with it?.

Also, why should she hemmer her buddy?

« Reply #625 on: January 20, 2013, 02:07:35 AM »
##Vote: Huhwhat

Shadoweh

« Reply #626 on: January 20, 2013, 02:08:08 AM »
You really should read my scum games.

« Reply #627 on: January 20, 2013, 02:08:34 AM »
because im not scum? also im pretty sure all the ihnn wagon wasnt 100% townie either

Dorian White

« Reply #628 on: January 20, 2013, 02:18:34 AM »
So BT bused his buddy immediately in LyLo? That was already hard to believe as you said it the first time.

Dorian White

« Reply #629 on: January 20, 2013, 02:23:46 AM »
You really should read my scum games.
Oh dear, to get my judgment even more covered by questionable ?meta reasons?? I don't think so.