Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48923 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 2-
« Reply #390 on: January 12, 2013, 09:34:39 PM »
Dormio fell asleep before Dormio could do anything!

Would Dormio want Shadoweh to not get lynched today so that he could "save" her?
Why would Dormio want to kill Dormio's pet?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #391 on: January 12, 2013, 11:21:29 PM »
Dormio needs to make another post about Affinity so Dormio will be working on that now!
Dormio will say again that Dormio dislikes what Dormio sees as Affinity being overdefensive of NekoNekoRex!
Dormio also wonders about what Dormio heard affinity saying about how lynching NekoNekoRex would give no information...
Because of the nature of PX, Dormio wonders if Affinity really thought that lynching PX would be that much more informative...
And if Dormio continues this train of thought doesn't Dormio come to the conclusion that the lynch Affinity is following right now, I Have No Name's lynch, also give very little information?
Dormio notes that Affinity talked about how it would be very hard to judge the associations between NekoNekoRex and various players but that makes Dormio wonder about how many associations, if any, Affinity would be able to draw from PX and I Have No Name...
Dormio also thinks that it is ironic for Affinity to be calling Dormio out for continuing to go after what Affinity calls 'ghetto targets'.
Dormio wonders why there is a need for Dormio to follow the opinion of everyone else!
Dormio thinks that would be very boring for Dormio!
Dormio gave Dormio's basic thoughts on the popular targets but Dormio doesn't like to waste time on them when Dormio knows that other people will!
Having said that Dormio wonders...
Couldn't Dormio argue that it is actually easier to avoid attention and yet look contributive by doing what Affinity was doing?
Dormio thinks that following popular opinion is a much easier way to become friends with everyone!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #392 on: January 12, 2013, 11:22:43 PM »
In the end...
Dormio just wishes that certain people would post more!
Dormio doesn't like it when people don't post!

« Reply #393 on: January 12, 2013, 11:35:00 PM »
I'm posting. Hi Dormio :>

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #394 on: January 12, 2013, 11:35:22 PM »
You have my permission to die now

Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (2): BT, Hero999
Dormio (0):
Ihavenoname (1): Affinity
Affinity (2): Dormio, Shadoweh
Drrawr (0):
HuhWhat (0):
Hero999 (3): Dorian, Huh What, Ihavenoname L-2

Not Voting: Drrawr

Hero999 is at L-2
With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

~22 hours left.

« Reply #395 on: January 12, 2013, 11:35:52 PM »
I actually don't have anything to say right now other than that rawr is descending into Hero levels of coasting and bad since we're pressing Hero over him. Hell he doesn't currently even have a vote

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #396 on: January 12, 2013, 11:36:10 PM »
Hello Huh What!
Dormio says hello!

Dormio says hello to Schezo!
Dormio wonders about monopoly!

hmmmmrys
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 11:44:19 PM by Schezo »

« Reply #397 on: January 13, 2013, 12:06:04 AM »
wait why did i even unvote? and why did hero999 vote shadoweh? Im so confused of hero999 positions on anyone?

Dormio also wonders about what Dormio heard affinity saying about how lynching NekoNekoRex would give no information
is it wrong to assume that killing a death miller would yield no info rather then say someone else(like me, hero, ihnn) who hasnt claimed such a role?

« Reply #398 on: January 13, 2013, 12:07:12 AM »
Also i can only see Affinity being scum if NNR were actually also scum, guess i could flip a coin or something. but other then that i would think affinity as town

« Reply #399 on: January 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM »
Im also wondering who shadoweh thinks is scum at this point, her vote looks nothing more then a votepark at this point.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #400 on: January 13, 2013, 12:14:53 AM »
Votes were reset after the vig

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #401 on: January 13, 2013, 12:25:19 AM »
is it wrong to assume that killing a death miller would yield no info rather then say someone else(like me, hero, ihnn) who hasnt claimed such a role?
Dormio doesn't think so!
Rather, Dormio is saying that the targets that Affinity have been going after also yield very little information in Dormio's opinion!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #402 on: January 13, 2013, 12:43:40 AM »
Dormio will rephrase what Dormio has just said!
Dormio agrees that because of NekoNekoRex's claim it makes it very hard for Dormio or anyone else to extract any information about associations from NekoNekoRex's flip!
But Dormio has noticed that a lot of Affinity's targets are also people that will not offer very much information about associations because they do not associate with people!

« Reply #403 on: January 13, 2013, 01:02:01 AM »
if i didn't already say this then my priorities are basically hero > affinity > ihnn > shadoweh out of the current vote targets

gut says ihnn is weak town, i've done my best to verbalize this in past posts but it's hard to describe
but compared to hero and rawr he has more of an evident thought process
as far as scumminess goes: imo guy with no logical scumhunting or town thought process > guy with the occasional scumreads who doesn't care about them or read the thread > guy with reads who has a hard time justifying them but does actually talk about them (ihnn falls here, the other two people being hero and rawr. idk i just think he's being comparable to town-serela)

rawr should revote. him not reading the thread is legitimately scummy and i would be tempted to switch to him over that if we weren't so low on time. nothing else he has done has been impressive. what do you think of shadoweh's content since you first voted her today? what about hero? which is scummier?

Affinity, why do you think that IHNN is more likely to have scum intent than Hero?
affinity never answered this.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #404 on: January 13, 2013, 01:26:05 AM »

Why does Dormio make so much sense!?
Is the sky falling!?
Aye!!!!
So basically not reading the thread is better than reading and having no thought process. Kay!

@Huh What: Not quite sure if my posts are really >don't look at me...

@Dormio: How many times did Aye mention NNR? Aye don't quite remember

wait why did i even unvote? and why did hero999 vote shadoweh? Im so confused of hero999 positions on anyone?
Unvotes are due to Dorian Vigging a certain cat to death.
Aye voted her because "paranoia" CONSPIRACY!

@Shadoweh: Your rage about information in my eyes is kinda...empty? Cause like, Sure you would get my flip town but like...what else? Connections? Where? Ideas? What Ideas? Stuff? Anything?

What are thought processes?
If you want an Idea of how Aye'm thinking of things. Its "Oooh this looks like to poke at."
"Ah that looks bunch of weirds too!

« Reply #405 on: January 13, 2013, 01:35:32 AM »
So basically not reading the thread is better than reading and having no thought process. Kay!
im actually starting to reconsider, but flashwagons are bad and i don't see people starting one on rawr with me even he's basically not caring about anything

« Reply #406 on: January 13, 2013, 01:46:02 AM »
him not reading the thread is legitimately scummy
but i am reading i the thread

« Reply #407 on: January 13, 2013, 01:47:29 AM »
you're barely talking about anything and you didn't read the votecount reset so that's kinda difficult to believe

« Reply #408 on: January 13, 2013, 01:49:10 AM »
i stopped reading that post after NNR flipped mafia goon
what do you think of shadoweh's content
nothing has changed like really

« Reply #409 on: January 13, 2013, 01:49:49 AM »
##Vote: Shadoweh

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #410 on: January 13, 2013, 01:55:33 AM »
Now some other thing that troubles me, I know one. When we say that the claim was null in itself then goes this for both directions, so stop using it as a town tell.
Well I can't argue against your evidence. I will concede the point for now. I must admit that it makes me feel better about you to pull that out so easily.

BT: That would imply that you could actually get me lynched at this point. Your partner in crime against me here is voting me between apologizing for not listening to me, get on a good wagon already.

Honestly I don't think I'm good at reading Affinity, it's hard to tell the difference between bitter-coffee-scum Affinity when no known scum have flipped and super-moe-town Affinity. Since Dormio is signalling for ~*~evidence~*~ I'll see what I can find. I will say as an Affinity thing that his move onto BT when it was third on the wagon, without saying why he no longer cared for his vote on huh what reminds me of what I'd say is his mmo, throwing out justification to get onto the most likely wagon.

..I dunno Dormio I'm not sure if I'm feeling this, bu there are kind of some weird things. Affinimu why aren't you voting BT again today? I've seen you continue to bring up why he's awful but I don't get how your priorities changed.

Yes. How can you read the thread and not have a thought process unless you're not thinking? I don't get the impression Rawr isn't reading really.
@Shadoweh: Your rage about information in my eyes is kinda...empty? Cause like, Sure you would get my flip town but like...what else? Connections? Where? Ideas? What Ideas? Stuff? Anything?
Are you implying that your posts are devoid of ideas and connections and therefore you would be terrible to vig because you're not doing anything? :) Because that sounds like reasons you should be dead to me.

Rawr stop it go vote someone else I heard Hero has shiny things

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #411 on: January 13, 2013, 01:58:22 AM »
how are you reading rawr, shadoweh?

« Reply #412 on: January 13, 2013, 02:03:54 AM »
in fact can you just post your reads in general because the most i get from you is "hero is bad" and "affinity is kinda iffy but i'm gonna vote him over hero anyway because i'm a hipster"

« Reply #413 on: January 13, 2013, 03:13:25 AM »
what do you think of shadoweh's content since you first voted her today? what about hero? which is scummier?
With shadowehs recent post i cant particularly say much. Her vote on affinity is seeming more and more empty seeing as shes waffling on it.

Hero999 i just dont know what hes thinking in his posts. Him mentioning how himself would be a useless vig target is also useless noise. other then that hes probably scum.

« Reply #414 on: January 13, 2013, 07:44:28 AM »
in fact can you just post your reads in general because the most i get from you is "hero is bad" and "affinity is kinda iffy but i'm gonna vote him over hero anyway because i'm a hipster"
please respond

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #415 on: January 13, 2013, 07:46:13 AM »
Go search!  NOW

Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (3): BT, Hero999, Drrawr L-2
Dormio (0):
Ihavenoname (1): Affinity
Affinity (2): Dormio, Shadoweh
Drrawr (0):
HuhWhat (0):
Hero999 (3): Dorian, Huh What, Ihavenoname L-2

Not Voting: No one

Hero999 is at L-2
Shadoweh is at L-2
With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

~13 hours left.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #416 on: January 13, 2013, 11:15:01 AM »
Guys, we aren't lynching Affinity today.
and Affinity, I'm not getting lynched today either.
It looks like either Shadoweh or Hero, and I can't say I agree with the Shadoweh wagon.  I don't get the arguments used here.

Anyways going to sleep super late, might not be back before deadline, half "get in gear town" post, half prod-dodge post.
Because visiting a friend+staying up all night.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #417 on: January 13, 2013, 11:30:11 AM »
Dormio wonders why I Have No Name thinks that Affinity is not a valid lynch target!

Shadoweh

« Reply #418 on: January 13, 2013, 12:07:37 PM »
I don't think he sounds scummy. I'd support Hero over him (and a Hero wagon in general really) and if you guys won't look at Affinimu that's where I intend to go (I'm obviously not voting myself anyways)
I am entirely voting Affinity on Dormio's suggestion, and unfortunately have no proof but gut is okay with it.  I'll be here before the end
HOLY SHIT I HAVE AN AMAZIING IDEA
HERO SHOULD DO THIS THING I HEAR PEOPLE DO WHEN IT IS CLOSE TO THE END OF THE DAY
I HAVE HEARD TALES IT IS CALLED 'CLAIMING'
FOR EXAMPLE I AM THE ONE, AND ONLY DAUGHTER OF THE GREAT OVERLORD ZENON AND WILL ##BITCH ABOUT IT UNTIL YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR UNDIGNIFIED SKULLS.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #419 on: January 13, 2013, 12:10:02 PM »
Also if you will note I've been sticking to my reads from earlier in general. What's happened since then is Dormio has gotten cuter, Affinity has stayed eh, Hero has become the scum of the earth, Rawr has shot up in my 'doesn't give a fuck but at least is trying to find scum' meter (huh what if you really think he's scum I might trust you on it, but I'd expect the kind of confidence in it as when you shot him..) and that's all I wish to commit on at this moment.