Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48907 times)

Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 2-
« Reply #360 on: January 11, 2013, 10:31:47 PM »
##Vote: Hero999

catching up

« Reply #361 on: January 11, 2013, 10:40:13 PM »
BT: He's posting empty questions instead of scumhunting. How this is Blatantly Scummy as well as just Blatantly Bad shouldn't need explaining. I don't see where you're getting town intent in the first quote - it's really easy for scum to go "hey guys why aren't you voting the mislynch wagon that I'm not on???". Second quote can come from either alignment too.

IHNN, why have you posted without voting for the entire day? That's some Shadoweh-tier obvscum shit right there, only she's more memorable.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #362 on: January 11, 2013, 10:43:05 PM »
...not getting much of any mention D1 and now it's "time to point out something that could have been pointed out at the first 24 hours of the game". Whoops, look at that, we're at D2 already!
NNRs D2 isn't a good enough reason to vote for him?
So how is D2 part of the first 24 hours of the game?

Anyway looking back at my post I can see why, it was written over an extended period of time and as a result I forgot to put down my reasoning/change of opinions between being unsure of why we were voting scum NNR and deciding that yes, it was a good place to vote.  I didn't vote because I was deciding between him and Hero, which became obsolete by Dorian's vigshot.

So I guess I should ##Vote: Hero.  His D2 is nearly nonexistent and his one post that isn't some obscure reference is mostly insane crack conspiracy theories and LaL from what I see.  Hero, if there's anything I missed feel free to tell me.

-cut by HW voting Hero as well-
-cut again while hitting post by HW saying I haven't voted yet-

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2013, 10:46:07 PM »
The first quote shows a town thinking process imo but hmm, you're right about the empty questions.

Would you lynch Shadoweh?

cut I was talking about the comment about Affinity (the one I quoted)

« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2013, 10:50:06 PM »
I would lynch her over myself and Dorian (after the vig which probably isn't coming from scum), but that's not saying much.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2013, 10:51:12 PM »
Dorian is pretty town atm so that's not saying anything at all ^_^

« Reply #366 on: January 11, 2013, 10:51:51 PM »
Yeah basically I can kind of? see her as scum but she's also really low priority.

« Reply #367 on: January 11, 2013, 11:37:18 PM »
Thinking about it, I would probably lynch Shadoweh over BT as well. The biggest problem I've had with BT all game is that he was pushing Conq longer than necessary, but that was a very miniscule problem, as I explained D1. Everything else has seemed solid and pro-town, even if I haven't always agreed with it.

Still consider Hero the best lynch. Shadoweh put it best when she said his Kaori play was posting whatever while hoping "don't look at me", that's pretty much the exact same thing he's doing here in that I can't get any thought processes out of his posts at any given time. Why is rawr the scum, Hero? Looking at your #313 you seem to be implying there's a dichotomy between you and rawr which I don't see?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #368 on: January 11, 2013, 11:40:02 PM »
Prinny, massage my shoulders~

Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (1): BT
Dormio (0):
Ihavenoname (0):
Affinity (1): Dormio
Drrawr (0):
HuhWhat (0):
Hero999 (3): Dorian, Huh What, Ihavenoname L-2

Not Voting: Shadoweh, Affinity, Drrawr, Hero999

Hero999 is at L-2
With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

~45 hours left.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #369 on: January 12, 2013, 12:23:22 AM »

Nooooo the meatshield. the...Cat!...Thingy is dying! Dead!? oh what scumbag?
...?
It makes me feel all nice inside when you defend me like that BT, but like...somewhat unneeded all things considered.

So like...Whats going on again? I'm the main focus of the day!
Huzzah.

Hm...looking back on the thread the Affinity reaction to NNR was pretty quick and...decisive. I do not feel as if he put much consideration into that declaration...and what was I doing again?

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #370 on: January 12, 2013, 12:45:23 AM »
Yeah I'm really suspicious of how vocal the DormioxShadoweh OTP is.
Its so pronounced this game...
Aye read through the game!
Aye am lost!
Aye am really confuzzled!
Someone hug me!?

In the meantime,
@Hero: If you think that Dormio and Shadoweh are both scum, as I assume you do, then how does it come that you never voted one of them?

Oh Oh...uh...Aye have no clue actually.
Aye think Aye was suppose to but never decided to or somethingz.

So like on the topic of me and Rawr.
Can someone state the defining difference between me and him?
Aye swear this is becoming a common occurrence. Like...Aye give "empty questions" sure. But like...What is DrRawr really doing that is so blanantly "good" compared to me?

Hooray a scum flip :| We are surely a step closer to finding the scum :| Dorian why ddid you do that instead of shooting Affinity, Rawr or Hero?
Going on a limb and kicking a dead horse. You shucks. You shuckling jerk. You make it sound like Aye would give much more information even if Aye did die. Actually Aye probably would but you wouldn't know that would you neh? Besides this quote is seriously depressing because. In what way would DrRawr's death give you information? How about Affinity? This list is so stupid Aye think Aye'll actually vote you!
##Unvote
##Vote Shadoweh

because im too damn important
Aye expect you to die this night then, Important jerk.

...and that is it?
Nothing elsesu yayificationz.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #371 on: January 12, 2013, 12:57:37 AM »
@Shadoweh: Are you seriously asking me why I shot my fist scum pick instead of someone else?
Anyway, I think I call it a day but before I leave ...
##Vote: Hero999
Maybe that helps you to answer my question.
I supose if you seriously thought he was scum that badly, but we already knew he was going to flip as scum. I'm still fairly sure he was town.

huh what: Shadoweh obvscum tier shit what. The first thing I do as scum is find some idiot to hold my vote because people like it that way. So far reading back your reason to lynch me would be 'gut like coldcrow' which is pretty rude because Coldcrow was a really scummy idiot. I can see you trying to convince yourself it's a good idea. Don't even try. I will smack you down so hard.

BT: My strongest stances tend to be town reads, not scum reads. Isolating one person I thought was scum while not noting that I went out of my way to consider reasons certain people were town isn't fair analysis. I've been ignoring Affinity actually but suddenly I have an vested interest again. If I were to mark it through play I'd say Hero is the worst of all of them and look forward to more ##Bitching in that direction, but I'm not interested in going that way just yet. Just from what you pointed out I'd be interested in IHNN first actually, BOY I WISH WE HAD A VIG TO SORT THEM OUT.
The question is not me not paying attention, you're the one that wanted him vigged so I can understand why you wouldn't understand this. It was very unlikely that Neko was scum with the combination of his claim and the amount of attention he was getting for it. On top of that I'd rather not go further into it but I'm not clearing Dorian on role alone (the second kill last night has something to do with it). So it's completely within reason to question why he didn't shoot someone else who might actually be scum instead of pretend scum lite.

I supose I should ask you, do you think Neko flipped fake death town miller, or actual Mafia Goon?

Nooooo the meatshield. the...Cat!...Thingy is dying! Dead!? oh what scumbag?
...?
Did you miss the entire day of arguing over whether he was a real Death Miller or something?
It makes me feel all nice inside when you defend me like that BT, but like...somewhat unneeded all things considered.
So like...Whats going on again? I'm the main focus of the day!
Huzzah.
Hm...looking back on the thread the Affinity reaction to NNR was pretty quick and...decisive. I do not feel as if he put much consideration into that declaration...and what was I doing again?
So is BT scummy/townie/a moose for it. Were you going to address anything I said to you earlier or say anything that isn't a non-sequiter?

Cut: Wow I haven't twitched like this in so long. YES you would give more information if you died because YOU AREN'T A PROCLAIMED DEATH MILLER. This isn't fucking rocket science. I actually have trouble believing you could write this post without inside information because if you were honestly suspicious of people you would understand WHY I WANT TO SEE FLIPS.

However I am intrigued at Dormio's offer and wish to inquire for more.
##Vote: Affinity

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #372 on: January 12, 2013, 12:59:31 AM »
Wanted to post yesterday but fell asleep.  Mafia is so mind-numbing.

Not happy with the NNR vig, given that I implicity did agree with the gist of what he was saying against BT (though certainly not the tone or the roundabout way he went it).  Don't think Dorian gave much respect to what NNR was saying in general, saying that he 'misrepped' BT without saying how, and even if he could cite an example (perhaps), he did not address that part of his case was that BT was voteparking on Conq instead of voting for NNR despite grinding to a halt on Conq, a rather important point which should have been addressed.  Maybe it's NNR's bad PR or something.   

Would like to ask why IHNN thinks Conq and BT were both town and solid when he hasn't even given much of an opinion on the Conq/BT spat yesterday (or commented on how Conq's or BT's reasoning on the other was flawed).  He seems to be posting based on buzzwords (rawr and BT are 'solid for D1', I am 'weird', Hero is 'insufficient', etc.).  Also weird how I could be 'less weird on hindsight' when he went ahead and quoted my ancient huhwhat vote when asked to explain this, which doesn't show much sight to speak of.  Overall his opinions don't seem to extend very far past his subjectivism, and he hasn't even been acting on them until recently (e.g voting Hero, red-lighting NNR all of a sudden).

@HW: As I said some games ago, I think the reasons for voting PX were implicitly obvious enough (he had absolutely no content while parking his vote on Shadoweh, as usual).  Would have rather spent more time on bigger and better things (e.g BT) rather than pressing someone who was not there and simply PX.

More later on BT, Dormio, Shadoweh  Gosh.  For now.

##Vote: IHNN

Shadoweh

« Reply #373 on: January 12, 2013, 01:00:11 AM »
You seriously have no idea how hard it is not to snap and try to ram votes on you into the ground. I don't vote people out of anger. I don't vote people out of anger. I don't I don't I don't

and since you obviously decided you didn't need to pay enough attention to the person you are voting to notice this, Hero:
What the hell does any of this mean. :| Hero, I haven't said anything about voting Neko, and your 'reason' for hating Neko is related to the question I asked him. Dormio and I are cute but we're not a couple (unless he's finally willing to submit at my feet like the dog he is) so why do you keep shipping us together? What does -any- of that have to do with voting Rawr?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #374 on: January 12, 2013, 01:06:01 AM »
Yayifications for making Shadoweh twitchy.Do it Do it Do it.

Aye apologize for being such a dumb one.
Aye am not sure how to exactly answer the question.
One part could be there is no relation at all.
Aye apologize if Aye am mistaken in something.

On the topic of NNR's flip, Aye believe he is mostly likely a Mafia Goon, who was given the idea of claiming Miller by teammates since you don't believe he would do so himself.

« Reply #375 on: January 12, 2013, 02:44:03 AM »
"Shadoweh obvscum tier shit" was a joke seeing as I don't think either you or IHNN are obvscum. It's just annoying, posting but taking this long to vote is anti-town.

On the topic of NNR's flip, Aye believe he is mostly likely a Mafia Goon, who was given the idea of claiming Miller by teammates since you don't believe he would do so himself.
...but you also think Shadoweh is scum?

why are you instantly taking her logic at face value

is rawr still scum?

Affinity, why do you think that IHNN is more likely to have scum intent than Hero?

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #376 on: January 12, 2013, 02:54:47 AM »
...but you also think Shadoweh is scum?

why are you instantly taking her logic at face value

Aye'm not quite understanding this...?
Answering a question is the equivalent of taking logic at face value...?

« Reply #377 on: January 12, 2013, 03:03:12 AM »
@HW: As I said some games ago, I think the reasons for voting PX were implicitly obvious enough (he had absolutely no content while parking his vote on Shadoweh, as usual).  Would have rather spent more time on bigger and better things (e.g BT) rather than pressing someone who was not there and simply PX.
not wasting breath with a case on him is understandable but despite disliking his content you didn't really do anything to squeeze more out of him, like questioning or whatever. i don't think this is conducive to scumhunting since if you think somebody is scummily active lurking but ignore them because they're not worth a lynch then that gives them little incentive to improve if they're town and lets them coast without producing more if they're scum

what happened to your dormio scumread, btw?

hero cut: you're assuming that nnr's buddies must have told him to claim death miller, because shadoweh, the person you're voting, said she didn't expect him to think of it on his own. ?????

to be honest i'm not even sure why you thought nnr was scum in the first place

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #378 on: January 12, 2013, 03:28:53 AM »
Rather sad that both Conq and NNR died because it was rather interesting to see how people such as BT would continue to deal with them.    But oh well.

see dormio is voting random ghetto targets again for okay reasons again.  To answer his sole accusation on me, I did like NNR's content yesterday, as mentioned above, so I guess that's why I may have 'overdefended' NNR.   On Dormio's part, he had given a clear opinion on NNR and Hero (not much is needed to be clear here) so perhaps his content seems relevant today, and thusly not someone I would focus on today.  It really depends on what he does with his vote on me.  Still not clear what he thinks of Shadoweh now, however; would like him to elaborate.

On Hero999, my gut feeling was confused town but after reading he seems to occupy the no man's land between too scum to be scum and barely useful as town.  He has had original opinions, but they don't really add up to anything consistent.  The only thing that seems consistent about his posts is his constant questioning of why rawr is so different from him, which isn't very flattering.  His votes are also very bad throughout the game.  In general, I have to agree with the general sentiment on him.

Not impressed by BT's vote on Shadoweh.  BT, may I ask why you switched your vote to NNR all of a sudden yesterday, then?  Did your suspicion of Conq subside in anyway?

===

@Ninja: PX improving is a semi-joke now; he only does so when he wants to.  I guess asking some question such as 'who is scum and why' would have been ideal on my part, but this is PX here.

« Reply #379 on: January 12, 2013, 04:58:53 AM »
just throwing this out here but....
this all could be some ploy by scum, NNR was actually a death miller and dorian the mafia day killing thing killed him to gain town cred.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #380 on: January 12, 2013, 05:03:55 AM »
dorian the mafia day killing thing
Dormio can absolutely, 100% guarantee that this is not the case!

Shadoweh

« Reply #381 on: January 12, 2013, 08:29:05 AM »
God damnit Dormio you are sending me mixed signals here.
'Day killing mafia thing' is pretty unlikely as a role.
I'm looking around and there is no one who can currently be scum that I think would come up with 'dood claim death miller it'll be great'. Unless PX was a Scum Death Miller who flipped as town that is.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #382 on: January 12, 2013, 09:08:51 AM »
I do want to make sure we're not repeating D1.

So like on the topic of me and Rawr.
Can someone state the defining difference between me and him?
Aye swear this is becoming a common occurrence. Like...Aye give "empty questions" sure. But like...What is DrRawr really doing that is so blanantly "good" compared to me?
You can start by comparing your Shadoweh vote and his.

BT: My strongest stances tend to be town reads, not scum reads. Isolating one person I thought was scum while not noting that I went out of my way to consider reasons certain people were town isn't fair analysis.
Strong scum stances are the important thing, though. It's not hard for scum to consider reasons for X!town (easy as pie, actually, because they know they're town).

I supose I should ask you, do you think Neko flipped fake death town miller, or actual Mafia Goon?
The latter. I thought it was clear from my last post.

Not impressed by BT's vote on Shadoweh.  BT, may I ask why you switched your vote to NNR all of a sudden yesterday, then?  Did your suspicion of Conq subside in anyway?
It wasn't all that sudden, I was thinking the Conq wagon still had potential but was proven wrong.

Dormio can absolutely, 100% guarantee that this is not the case!
BT believes that Dormio and Dorian are town.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #383 on: January 12, 2013, 09:30:05 AM »
However I am intrigued at Dormio's offer and wish to inquire for more.
Is Dormio correct in interpreting Shadoweh's statement as an agreement that Shadoweh will submit to Dormio and become Dormio's pet that Dormio can do whatever Dormio wants to?
Because Dormio thinks that that would make Dormio very happy!
Even if Dormio hates Shadoweh very very much!

If Dormio is wrong about that, then Dormio guesses Dormio will explain while Dormio answers something else...

see dormio is voting random ghetto targets again for okay reasons again.
Dormio doesn't quite understand 'random ghetto'...
Just because what Dormio does is normal for Dormio and not normal for everyone else doesn't mean that what Dormio does isn't normal!

To answer his sole accusation on me, I did like NNR's content yesterday, as mentioned above, so I guess that's why I may have 'overdefended' NNR.
Dormio sees the justification that Affinity gives for defending NekoNekoRex but Dormio doesn't think that this changes Dormio's opinion that Dormio thinks that this is scummy!

Still not clear what he thinks of Shadoweh now, however; would like him to elaborate.
Dormio absolutely, positively hates Shadoweh!
But Dormio thinks that Dormio can save Shadoweh!
So Dormio will do Dormio's best to turn Shadoweh into Dormio's pet!

When Dormio reread what little content Dormio saw that Hero999 had to offer, Dormio is very very suspicious of what Hero999 says!
Even more than before!
In particular Dormio is very suspicious of all the times that Hero999 mentions NekoNekoRex!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #384 on: January 12, 2013, 09:33:39 AM »
Dormio needs to make another post about Affinity so Dormio will be working on that now!

Shadoweh

« Reply #385 on: January 12, 2013, 02:51:15 PM »
Strong scum stances are the important thing, though. It's not hard for scum to consider reasons for X!town (easy as pie, actually, because they know they're town).
Tthis is trueish I supose. So you're honestly proposing that I was partnered with Neko and encouraged him to claim Death Miller for the lulz? (95% sure was town would Toxx for Neko) I don't feel like arguing with you is productive for me, but it's hard to defend myself when your case on me is 'does not name 7 scum suspects'. I am fully willing to PoE everyone who isn't town to me and most of my pissyness stems from people killing OBVIOUS TOWNIES.

Dormio: I.. uh... I really don't think I need saving actually.. I don't think I'm even in danger of being kidnapped anymore! But you almost sound like you know what you doing so I'm happy  to follow in your footsteps. Shadoweh x Dormio ending Redux?

I don't think a mafia post has struck me speechless for so long before

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #386 on: January 12, 2013, 02:54:16 PM »
Let me try to organize my current thoughts.

Kaoris scum method was so evident that is hurt, unfortunately is Hero not as clear as this right now. But I still can't say that see his thoughts coming from a town perspective. I mean he came up with the idea that Dormio and Shadoweh are scum together, so far so good, but why didn't he tried to find prove for his idea or to convince anyone of it? Why haven't he vote for one of his supposed scum picks till now? Why did he used his idea to speculate about the alignment of others in the most inconclusive way possible?
I really can't see it.

Rawr is just a slightly bit better, I can at last see where his point against Shadoweh is coming from. Which is his first case in this game? Not that this changes my opinion about him that much but it's at last better than a coin flipping decision between those two.

Now some other thing that troubles me,
I'm looking around and there is no one who can currently be scum that I think would come up with 'dood claim death miller it'll be great'. Unless PX was a Scum Death Miller who flipped as town that is.
I know one. When we say that the claim was null in itself then goes this for both directions, so stop using it as a town tell.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Dorian White

« Reply #387 on: January 12, 2013, 06:24:30 PM »
@ Affinity: I addressed what I saw as the main point of NNRs case. And you have to admit that the ?voteparking? point lose most of it's value if you think that BT pushed just, what he thought were, the stronger case, like I did.

However, it would be nice if you could clarify something for me,
@huhwhat: BT PX Hero Serela rawr IHNN, from left to right, though such an ordering seems largely meaningless.  Dormio could be looked over more thoroughly as well as he seemed to ignore quite a bit of the important conflicts in D1, for all his decent activity and posting.
If that were your lynching priority at the end of day one then I have to wonder about two things here. First did IHNN really jumped here from last to fist position? And second how does Hero standing in third position fit together with the ?confused town gut feeling? that you mentioned in your last post?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #388 on: January 12, 2013, 07:16:06 PM »
Dormio absolutely, positively hates Shadoweh!
But Dormio thinks that Dormio can save Shadoweh!
So Dormio will do Dormio's best to turn Shadoweh into Dormio's pet!
Would Dormio want Shadoweh to not get lynched today so that he could "save" her?

Dorian White

« Reply #389 on: January 12, 2013, 09:29:43 PM »
@ Rawr: In case that you haven't noticed it yet, the votes were reset, so would you mind to put your vote somewhere?