Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48995 times)

Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 2-
« Reply #330 on: January 11, 2013, 07:27:38 AM »
##Vote:Shadoweh
If were all already blaming people for doing 1 thing with there vote all of day 1 right now.....
Your only scum ream all of dayq1 was PX and not to mention thats what youve been pushing for people to do alot. Then it seems day2 you seem to be avoiding giving off any reads of people being completely neutral of everyone you mentioned in your posts.

I guess scumteam caught, whoo! (not really but lynch PX and I'll be able to think 100% clearer) (because we'll have a scum flip)
I shall demand things

-cut-
tbh i dont think any of my posts make that much sense
NNR/Hero>Affinity/rawr.
is this you thinking these people are scum together?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #331 on: January 11, 2013, 07:33:42 AM »
is this you thinking these people are scum together?
It's tied for placement, so for now NNR or Hero, failing that you or Affinity I'd be ok with right now.

I have *things* to do tomorrow but I'll be checking in then, in the meantime I need sleep.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #332 on: January 11, 2013, 10:25:16 AM »
Go Dormio! You tell him!
Then die for me because :\[/s]

@Dorian: Birds? what birds?

@Huh what: So...you chose me over DrRawr because...I'm actually here to be looked at? Kay.

NNR is too focused on defending and attacking aggressors. Scum! - right?
Oh but Dormio and Shadoweh dont likey him so therefore Town! - right?

Oh but but but but...;conspiracy;
Dormio and Shadoweh are bussing NNR.

##Vote DrRawr
What the hell does any of this mean. :| Hero, I haven't said anything about voting Neko, and your 'reason' for hating Neko is related to the question I asked him. Dormio and I are cute but we're not a couple (unless he's finally willing to submit at my feet like the dog he is) so why do you keep shipping us together? What does -any- of that have to do with voting Rawr?

Rawr: I'm gatheering information. I'm not actually trying to avoid giving off any reads, rather I'm making them again through questioning. By 'that's what you've been pushing for people to do alot' you mean that I wanted people to lynch PX, that is correct, I thought he was being lurking scum. I was doubting it at the end of the day when it became clear he was just not coming back.

IHNN: We're not. Do you want to vote or not vote NekoNekoRex? I just realized you put him at the top of your lynching priorities for literally no reason, what the hell dude?
Also, BT hasn't posted yet has he? How is he still looking town?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #333 on: January 11, 2013, 11:59:21 AM »
Anyways, Dorian, Dormio, what are you going on about?
It is Dormio's little secret!
Dormio is very excited though!

Dormio will not waste words about how Dormio thinks that DrRawr, I Have No Name, and Hero999 need to post more...
Instead Dormio will talk about things that Dormio thinks are far more interesting!

Dormio doesn't see anything very wrong with what Dormio sees Huh What posting...
Dormio actually finds many of the words that Huh What says to be very agreeable...
However Dormio cannot help but feel that Dormio cannot trust Huh What...
Dormio has felt this way for quite some time now...
Dormio thinks that it is due to Huh What's statement earlier in the game where Huh What talked about lynching the easy to lynch people to win...

But Dormio will disregard the above and say that Dormio doesn't trust Affinity!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #334 on: January 11, 2013, 12:15:15 PM »
(unless he's finally willing to submit at my feet like the dog he is)
Dormio most definitely hates Shadoweh!
Which is why Dormio wants to turn Shadoweh into Dormio's pet!
Then Dormio can poke and twist and turn Shadoweh however Dormio wants!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #335 on: January 11, 2013, 01:00:18 PM »
Dormio just thinks that Affinity is overly defensive of NekoNekoRex among other things...
But Dormio is tired and Dormio is probably going to go to sleep soon!

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #336 on: January 11, 2013, 02:36:49 PM »
It seems that I have to wait for NNR even longer. And yes, I'm about to vig him if it wasn't clear by now, I just wait till he had some time  for his last cigarette  to give us last reads and maybe additions to his claim, cause that's the sensible way to handle this.

In the meantime,
@Hero: If you think that Dormio and Shadoweh are both scum, as I assume you do, then how does it come that you never voted one of them?

@IHNN: Can you tell me what exactly was weird about Affinitys day one and how it is less weird in hindsight of what?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #337 on: January 11, 2013, 04:08:44 PM »
And now he's gone, wonderful! That's what you get when you lose track of time and timezones.^^;;
I fell asleep with my computer running), jerk.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #338 on: January 11, 2013, 04:18:29 PM »
OK first, bad play =/= scum play, town is as able to bad cases as scum is ale to make good cases. Using bad play as scum tell is at best lazy/naif which makes is bad play in itself and that's scummy  according it's own definition.  Scum in general are going to have weaker cases because they're hunting town, and have to convince town that one of their own is scum, whether there's actually anything worth convicting or not. So it's much more likely that bad scumhunting is going to result in scum more often.
I'm not even voting BT right now, I'm voting Dormio because he didn't even show his work throughout half the day.

And second:You clearly misrepresented him to make your case appear more weighty than it was. Wow, no shit. Why WOULDN'T I write a case that puts favor on what I'm saying, as ANY alignment?  That's basic writing form, bub.  But feel free to put down an example of how I'm misrepping him.

Anyway, let's try to handle this differently. Care for any last words or a claim, for the off chance that you are actually town?
Claim? Hold your horses, buddy, let's look at the score here...
2 votes.
...2 votes and you want me to CLAIM? No, and also fuck you.

Yeah, this is complete bullshit.
##Unvote
##Vote: Dorian
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #339 on: January 11, 2013, 04:38:15 PM »
It seems that I have to wait for NNR even longer. And yes, I'm about to vig him if it wasn't clear by now, I just wait till he had some time  for his last cigarette  to give us last reads and maybe additions to his claim, cause that's the sensible way to handle this.
Oh no! Looks like I'm dealing with a Big Shottm. I take everything back that I said about you (note: this is a lie).
Good job on outing your claim with no provocation, however. It's nice to see I still have to deal with newbies from time to time.

But since you seem pretty dead set, then go on and shoot me, see if I care! It's not like I personally have anything to lose. Your "fellow" townies may, however with the loss of that vote and whatever worthless analysis/confusion my flip creates.

But since you asked so nicely, I'll give you my town reads:
-Prims
...and my other ones are already dead. Shame.

The rest of you lot can go die in a fire.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #340 on: January 11, 2013, 04:40:11 PM »
I guess Rawr is pretty cool too, now that I think about it.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #341 on: January 11, 2013, 04:47:44 PM »
BT and Dormio are probably scum for trying to lynch me D1 when my death clearly wouldn't benefit town in terms of analysis and reads. BT especially for trying to lynch the obvtown Conq.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #342 on: January 11, 2013, 04:51:00 PM »
I should also add BT hasn't been active since D1, yet has been lurking the forums.

Dorian White

« Reply #343 on: January 11, 2013, 05:16:10 PM »
?Why WOULDN'T I write a case that puts favor on what I'm saying, as ANY alignment??
?Scum in general are going to have weaker cases because they're hunting town, and have to convince town that one of their own is scum, whether there's actually anything worth convicting or not.?

I think you answered your own question here before you even asked it and the example you asked for was in the same post you just quoted.

However, if that's what you think then you leave me no choice.
##Whisper: Kitchen
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #344 on: January 11, 2013, 05:24:50 PM »
Hey Schezo next time you shaft me with the bastard role, at least next time tack on something to make my presence here worthwhile.

« Reply #345 on: January 11, 2013, 05:26:42 PM »
ladys please cant blame the mod for anything

« Reply #346 on: January 11, 2013, 05:28:37 PM »
BT and Dormio are probably scum for trying to lynch me D1 when my death clearly wouldn't benefit town in terms of analysis and reads.
wut

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #347 on: January 11, 2013, 05:28:45 PM »
PS Dorian: Your case was bad and you should feel bad
PPS: Next time you make a case at least have something definitive behind it instead of just calling me a jerk with no sense of scumfinding ability

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #348 on: January 11, 2013, 06:43:39 PM »
IHNN: We're not. Do you want to vote or not vote NekoNekoRex? I just realized you put him at the top of your lynching priorities for literally no reason, what the hell dude?
Also, BT hasn't posted yet has he? How is he still looking town?
It's an opinion, yes I do but I'm not sure if I'd rather lynch NNR or Hero (but if NNR is about to be vigged then it doesn't really matter as only one of those 2 people will be alive).  NNRs D2 isn't a good enough reason to vote for him?

BT had a pretty strong D1.

@IHNN: Can you tell me what exactly was weird about Affinitys day one and how it is less weird in hindsight of what?
Most of his posts had a really weird feeling to me, I'm not sure how to explain it aside from that.  You're not seeing it?
Why are people so serious about routine, non-serious stuff?  One-time cynical nonchalance on PX's part is cool regardless of alignment.  Our shepherd looks like a fraud now!

##Unvote
##Vote: huhwhat

I do trust NNR for now given his badass claim, but why does he not mention me or BT for our blank votes?  Same goes for huhwhat actually; personally I felt that there was nothing else to talk about at that time.
That's the weirdest post I can think of.  It might be nothing but it feels off, and Affinity I guess I would prefer a little less than rawr as it's entirely based on feelings/gut, but I still wouldn't be opposed to his lynch.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #349 on: January 11, 2013, 07:29:06 PM »
Don't be such a sour grape dood

Dorian (1): NekoNekoRex
BT (0):
Shadoweh (1): Drrawr
Dormio (0):
Ihavenoname (0):
Affinity (0):
Drrawr (1): Hero999
NekoNekoRex (2): Dormio, Dorian
HuhWhat (0):
Hero999 (1): Huh What

Not Voting: BT, Shadoweh, IHNN, Affinity

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

~50 hours left.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 07:31:44 PM by Schezo »

Dorian White

« Reply #350 on: January 11, 2013, 07:38:04 PM »
Finally

##Squirt: NekoNekoRex

And I can only hope that it isn't what I think it is,

Shadoweh

« Reply #351 on: January 11, 2013, 07:44:05 PM »
:| Well, I'm going to work. I supose if that's real we'll deal with it as it comes.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #352 on: January 11, 2013, 07:48:01 PM »
What geh.  Give me THAT!  You know squirtguns are on recall.  Who even gave you this?  Goddam.  Now you went and ejected him from the game.  Way ta go.

NekoNekoRex playing Fuka the
Mafia Goon was squirted to death day 2.

Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (0):
Dormio (0):
Ihavenoname (0):
Affinity (0):
Drrawr (0):
HuhWhat (0):
Hero999 (0):

Not Voting: BT, Shadoweh, IHNN, Affinity, Drrawr, Hero999, Dormio, Dorian, Huh What

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

~50 hours left.

Shadoweh

« Reply #353 on: January 11, 2013, 08:01:58 PM »
Hooray a scum flip :| We are surely a step closer to finding the scum :| Dorian why ddid you do that instead of shooting Affinity, Rawr or Hero?

« Reply #354 on: January 11, 2013, 08:04:34 PM »
because im too damn important

« Reply #355 on: January 11, 2013, 08:07:55 PM »
also didnt neko say he was a death miller?

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #356 on: January 11, 2013, 08:30:31 PM »
That is indeed what he said.

Reading.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #357 on: January 11, 2013, 08:31:12 PM »
Dormio is very happy!
But Dormio thinks that what Dorian did sounds very lewd...

##Vote Affinity

Dorian White

« Reply #358 on: January 11, 2013, 09:50:16 PM »
@Shadoweh: Are you seriously asking me why I shot my fist scum pick instead of someone else?

Anyway, I think I call it a day but before I leave ...

##Vote: Hero999
Maybe that helps you to answer my question.

Good night

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #359 on: January 11, 2013, 09:51:00 PM »
##Vote Shadoweh

I had to reconsider a few things because :D1:. One of them being Shadowmeh.

I really hate to give levels of confidence because it seems like waffling, but my case on Serelapony was much better because I was more confident in it AND because Serela had given me more to work with. Part of the benefit of lurking is leaving out anything to accuse a person of. Considering what he's posted I -have- gone in depth to PX's posts. That's it. That's all there is to them. That's why they're bad.
Nothing is wrong with this, but consider that she was pushing for PX's death for ALL of D1. Scum are naturally going to have a harder time getting stronger stances and this was Shadoweh's strongest stance.

Alternatively, this is bothering me:
Hooray a scum flip :| We are surely a step closer to finding the scum :| Dorian why ddid you do that instead of shooting Affinity, Rawr or Hero?
Or maybe it's the trend that's bugging me. You marked those three musketeers as null (along with IHNN) but there's never been a clear Order or Preference.

Another thing about this quote in particular: NNR was a great vig shot (for his claim, or for the number of people that'd be out for his blood anyway...), so this response is kind of :what:. Not in the null way either, because Vig4NNR has been mentioned multiple times and Dorian himself had him as his first-in-line scummer, so this question is basically her not paying attention.

(Trivia: I used to think against it, but Not Paying Attention is a scumtell because scum aren't obliged to pay close attention to the thread, resulting in townies being more likely to be the ones paying attention.)

Rawr reaching more or less the same conclusion makes me want to retract that scum-lean. Want him to mention his other reads, though. And post more because he's practically mislynch fodder.

Most of his posts had a really weird feeling to me, I'm not sure how to explain it aside from that.  You're not seeing it?
[insert the awkward post from way back in d1]
That's the weirdest post I can think of.  It might be nothing but it feels off, and Affinity I guess I would prefer a little less than rawr as it's entirely based on feelings/gut, but I still wouldn't be opposed to his lynch.
Leaning scum on IHNN just for being a slugger. First NNR climbs up the scumlist despite not getting much of any mention D1 and now it's "time to point out something that could have been pointed out at the first 24 hours of the game". Whoops, look at that, we're at D2 already! Bringing up NNR like that in particular smells like a bus if they were planning on NNR flipping early for WIFOM anyway.

Already brought up why I think Affinity's vote on me was bad, but in all honesty I'm waffling on the read more than I would like. Him posting today might help. !_!
On that subject, Dormio, elaborate on the Affinity vote.

Speaking of mislynch fodder, there's Hero. Would like to ask HW how Hero gets to be ~blatantly bad~. In your answer consider the following:
On another note, all you people who seem to be so bent on lynching PX. yet none of you are really following through on it.
As Serela noted only Shadoweh appears to be voting PX so what are your reasons for not voting PX if you people are so willing?
Oh but but but but...;conspiracy;
Dormio and Shadoweh are bussing NNR.
The second quote is more awkward than townish (and I may be biased for thinking NNR is scum) but yeah.
I'm mainly thinking he is blatantly bad and not blatantly scummy. I guess that's what I'm trying to ask? Why is he blatantly scummy?

Dormio agrees that Hero999 is very bad!
You too buddy. <_<

Dormio is kind of a weird case, he reminds me of Dormiyoshika (and not just because of his RP!) but it's nothing I'd bet money on. I'll take it over nothing, though.