Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48495 times)

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 2-
« Reply #300 on: January 11, 2013, 12:37:24 AM »
look at all these gray name bars
I beg your pardon?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

« Reply #301 on: January 11, 2013, 12:38:29 AM »
Gray name bars = people are offline (look at the top left of somebody's post, if they're online and not logged in anonymously it'll be green instead of gray)

im just bored even though it's only been 3 hours

Dorian White

« Reply #302 on: January 11, 2013, 12:50:00 AM »
I see, if that's the case than what do you think about the fact that we lost two townnys last night instead of one?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

« Reply #303 on: January 11, 2013, 12:57:31 AM »
serela was probably hit by a vig or sk

there's nothing to really speculate about beyond that

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #304 on: January 11, 2013, 12:59:24 AM »
Dear vigilante who shot Serela instead of Hero or Rawr (you both can't have been the vig): I know it was Serela but god damnit! Also if you actually shot Conq please eat the barrel of your gun. I have more to ##Bitch about but I kind of feel in a better mood after getting home. Even if PX was town.

Huh what: Everytime people have talked about wagons not mattering it has been decidedly untrue with the exception of last-minute quickwagons, which that was not. I have a kind-of odd question for you: Did you think PX not coming in to claim was scummy? I didn't see you express any doubts or certainties either way.
Dorian: I found the certainty people suddenly had that it was 100% a scum lynch to be more disturbing tbh, but both Conq and Serela died so etc. You should be more worried if I'm suddenly confident in everything I do. >_> You said you didn't find any new information, but you know those comments about me and Dormio are 'new' to you, so don't give up on reading. What do you think of huh what?
Neko: Did you know that people voting you isn't actually a scumtell? Do you honestly think Dormio is scummier then [insert person here] or are you really going to keep voting him just because he's attacking you?

Also rethinking BT because Conq died right after posting hueg case but could have died due to being Conq we'll see.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #305 on: January 11, 2013, 01:05:04 AM »
I have a kind-of odd question for you: Did you think PX not coming in to claim was scummy? I didn't see you express any doubts or certainties either way.
we got <20 minutes. even if px came out with a super amazing claim we wouldn't have time to switch wagons and that'd be scummy in its own right since him taking this long to claim it would imply he wants deadline panic. flip won't change answers to dormio's questions either

this basically means yes

i thought that if px was town he would've come in to rage at us all for voting on such a stupid wagon because that's what he does when he gets pushed like this as town

« Reply #306 on: January 11, 2013, 01:14:23 AM »
also i dunno where you're getting "people are 100% sure px is scum" from that was really just you and conq

i thought he was scummy but i never really let my expectations for d1 lynches get too high and there wasn't overconfidence in my posts

can't speak for dorian but he didn't seem that certain either, he just said that px had a good chance of flipping scum and for a d1 lynch i agreed with that

everyone else was just consolidating. it's weird that you'd turn around from "yeah px is totally the scums" to "i'm not sure about this guys, why is everybody so confident????"

« Reply #307 on: January 11, 2013, 01:31:04 AM »
jerk server won't let me iso her but that shadoweh day opener is bugging me on gut

my post wasn't saying "the wagon doesn't matter", more like "here is where i think the scum would be in the votals based on the context of the wagon" which is a form of wagon analysis. you're brushing away my thoughts because of the conclusion, not the logic that got me there. i don't like the confidence remark either for reasons in above post

the rest of her play has read like town!shadoweh but that post is the kind of weird shallow-pseudo-protown-logic that reminds me of coldcrow. i actually don't know how to put this.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #308 on: January 11, 2013, 01:42:42 AM »
Dormio wonders if Dorian G. is hungry...

« Reply #309 on: January 11, 2013, 01:44:35 AM »
what do you think of shadoweh, or hero, or anything

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #310 on: January 11, 2013, 01:45:33 AM »
Dormio is getting to that!
Don't rush Dormio!
Dormio will do things when Dormio feels like it!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #311 on: January 11, 2013, 01:53:34 AM »
Dormio feels the need to say that Dormio really thinks that NekoNekoRex should die!
Dormio is also wondering how hungry Dorian G. is...

Dormio absolutely, positively hates Shadoweh!
But Dormio thinks that it would be fun to keep Shadoweh around!
Maybe Dormio can turn Shadoweh into Dormio's pet...

Dormio agrees that Hero999 is very bad!
Dormio agrees with what Huh What says but Dormio is a little apprehensive because Dormio never likes lynching lurkers unless Dormio absolutely has to...

Dorian White

« Reply #312 on: January 11, 2013, 02:05:21 AM »
@ Shadoweh: I was just hopping to get more out of reading six player in isolation.^^;
However, I think HW is likely town, at last my read haven't shown me anything that indicates scum so far.

can't speak for dorian but he didn't seem that certain either, he just said that px had a good chance of flipping scum and for a d1 lynch i agreed with that
As I said before PX was ?a shot into the dark? also the lowest common denominator if I'm not mistaken, so yes, that's correct.

Dormio wonders if Dorian G. is hungry...
Oh! Is that so?

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #313 on: January 11, 2013, 02:09:42 AM »

Go Dormio! You tell him!
Then die for me because :

@Dorian: Birds? what birds?

@Huh what: So...you chose me over DrRawr because...I'm actually here to be looked at? Kay.

NNR is too focused on defending and attacking aggressors. Scum! - right?
Oh but Dormio and Shadoweh dont likey him so therefore Town! - right?

Oh but but but but...;conspiracy;
Dormio and Shadoweh are bussing NNR.

##Vote DrRawr

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #314 on: January 11, 2013, 02:09:42 AM »
Oh! Is that so?
Dormio is just wondering...
Dormio would also like to tell Dorian that cats are absolutely delicious! Dormio guarantees it!

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #315 on: January 11, 2013, 02:10:10 AM »
Dormio would also like to tell Dorian that cats are absolutely delicious! Dormio guarantees it!
I certain Yan-Yan would like to have a word with you.

Dorian White

« Reply #316 on: January 11, 2013, 02:46:15 AM »
Now I have to wonder, could it be that you felt kinda ? generous last night?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #317 on: January 11, 2013, 02:54:51 AM »
Neko: Did you know that people voting you isn't actually a scumtell? Do you honestly think Dormio is scummier then [insert person here] or are you really going to keep voting him just because he's attacking you?
BT wasn't voting me half the day, and  I was voting him over his case on Conq. In fact, I voted BT for voting Conq over me, considering Conq was never a viable lynch to begin with.

Dorian, I don't see how you can blow off bad play and misrepresentation as "not scummy". Apparently we live in an ass-backwards universe where scumhunting=bad and not scumhunting/bad scumhunting=townie?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #318 on: January 11, 2013, 03:04:50 AM »
Now I have to wonder, could it be that you felt kinda ? generous last night?
Dormio loves the spirit of giving!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #319 on: January 11, 2013, 03:10:30 AM »
Dorian, I don't see how you can blow off bad play and misrepresentation as "not scummy". Apparently we live in an ass-backwards universe where scumhunting=bad and not scumhunting/bad scumhunting=townie?
Dormio would talk about what Dormio thinks about intent and play and the differences between the two but Dormio is slightly busy right now!

Dorian White

« Reply #320 on: January 11, 2013, 03:50:10 AM »
OK first, bad play =/= scum play, town is as able to bad cases as scum is ale to make good cases. Using bad play as scum tell is at best lazy/naif which makes is bad play in itself and that's scummy  according it's own definition.

And second:
... And here comes another point of your case that seems to be the actual main issue you have with BT, that he suspects you based on your claim which is a misrepresentation. Not that his proposal of a policy lynch and his scum read that seems to be based on interaction are that much better but it's clearly two different things and not one as you made it out to be. ...
You clearly misrepresented him to make your case appear more weighty than it was.

Anyway, let's try to handle this differently. Care for any last words or a claim, for the off chance that you are actually town?

Dorian White

« Reply #321 on: January 11, 2013, 04:26:59 AM »
And now he's gone, wonderful! That's what you get when you lose track of time and timezones.^^;;

« Reply #322 on: January 11, 2013, 04:28:32 AM »
he's still on various messengers, just not the forums

Dorian White

« Reply #323 on: January 11, 2013, 04:40:13 AM »
And what do you think how likely it is that he comes back again anytime soon?

« Reply #324 on: January 11, 2013, 04:48:31 AM »
Shrug

Dorian White

« Reply #325 on: January 11, 2013, 04:55:23 AM »
Then it has to wait, the outcome will be the same nonetheless.

Good night

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #326 on: January 11, 2013, 05:07:43 AM »
super quick post
intermittent issues I haven't been able to read anything
Will reply to whatever when I can actually read it
huh what you can clearly see I wasn't sure at the end and to follow up the question, what benefit did PX not posting anything have if he was scum? Especially not claiming and causing a wagon shift?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #327 on: January 11, 2013, 05:29:06 AM »
You want some cheese with that whine?

Dorian (0):
BT (0):
Shadoweh (0):
Dormio (1): NekoNekoRex
Ihavenoname (0):
Affinity (0):
Drrawr (1): Hero999
NekoNekoRex (2): Dormio, Dorian
HuhWhat (0):
Hero999 (1): Huh What

Not Voting: BT, Shadoweh, IHNN, Affinity, Drrawr

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

About 64 hours left.

« Reply #328 on: January 11, 2013, 06:55:36 AM »
huh what you can clearly see I wasn't sure at the end and to follow up the question, what benefit did PX not posting anything have if he was scum? Especially not claiming and causing a wagon shift?
i figured he was at work during the most ideal times to claim and basically went "fuck it" when it was too close to deadline for anything to happen

scum don't really always do things that benefit them, i basically did the exact same as scum in msr (except replace work with being generally busy) so i figured it was like that

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #329 on: January 11, 2013, 07:23:18 AM »
So, why are we voting NNR right now?  Every time I look to see I still don't quite get it.  Really, it's puzzling me.  Either way, sorry for not being around at the end of the day yesterday, it was my little brothers birthday and I was unable to post in the thread until after the day had ended.  Lately it seems like PX is a bit of a lynch magnet. 
Anyways, Dorian, Dormio, what are you going on about?

-cuts-
Looks like I missed it by that much >_>  Going to write some more stuff then.

I guess I should look at NNR some more.  BT still looks pretty town, and rawr's stuff, when he actually posted, was pretty decent D1 IMO.  Hero is lurky and mostly insufficient as far as I can tell.  I looked up "duck Disgaea" because the bird/duck pictures piqued my curiosity and found a few complaints about duck pirates not appearing.  Affinity's D1 still looks weird I guess, though less so in hindsight.

Shadoweh and HW are really obvtown right now, Dorian and Dormio both look town at first glance but it's a really weird sort of town I guess.

So right now I think my lynching priorities would be NNR/Hero>Affinity/rawr.  We'll see which I think is scummier after looking deeper.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted.  You may wish to review your post.

Wait how did that much time manage to elapse  ???

Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.
I hate you too, MoTK posting system  :V