Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 48943 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Disgaea Mafia -Day 1-
« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2013, 01:51:23 AM »
Also weirdest thing about NNR is him just handwaving Serela for no reason which makes me think he hasn't even read any of Serela's posts.
You're wrong about the handwaving part, I didn't mean to handwave anybody, but I haven't really been able to get into depth with Serela.
Serela's posts are kind of hard to read.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2013, 02:19:43 AM »
Yeah BT's 'smoke and mirrors' shtick is kind of utterly ridiculous.  What impression I get from BT right now is that he's just quoting whatever he sees that is attackable, and attacks without bothering to convince anyone else!  It's utterly irritating and a nuisance to town.  I also don't get why he switched to NNR *now* instead of much earlier; his subjective qualms (smoke and mirrors!) with Conq has only increased, while his on NNR (that NNR's just calling his scumhunting bad without explaining why) hasn't really changed.  Is it just because Dormio showed interest in the NNR wagon?  In fact he could easily switch to Shadoweh or whatever now just as well with his quote walls of hate.

Still think his Conq vote before that was a votepark for a long time.  Best way to do a votepark as scum is to assume a 1v1 against someone and extending it ad infinitum, after all.  Keeping my vote.

As for Dormio, I don't like him skirting around the main conflicts of the day without commenting much on them, such as huhwhat/PX, and BT/Conq, going for ghetto targets (Shadoweh, NNR) with good enough reasons, but not having the range in suspects as a townie should.  It's a natural way to avoid attention as scum and yet look contributive.

To all those who want to lynch NNR today, why?  With his flip probably cemented as scum something, wouldn't today be as good as a no lynch until LyLO is announced?  The point of the day game is to get flips and do analysis on latter days, not to embark on a guessing game with absolutely no benefit until it's too late.  Isn't it better to minimize the duration of uncertainty regarding his flip (e.g lynch closer to potential LyLOs) or something?

Serela, IHNN, Hero999, PX, are still bleagh in general. If I had a gun I would shoot them all.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #212 on: January 09, 2013, 02:22:22 AM »
As for Dormio, I don't like him skirting around the main conflicts of the day without commenting much on them, such as huhwhat/PX, and BT/Conq, going for ghetto targets (Shadoweh, NNR) with good enough reasons, but not having the range in suspects as a townie should.  It's a natural way to avoid attention as scum and yet look contributive.
Dormio already said that Dormio doesn't like PX!
Dormio doesn't think BT and Conq are evil...

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #213 on: January 09, 2013, 03:46:53 AM »
IHNN: Not as bad as the others but you don't seem to be putting much effort into analyzing stuff while you're around. What about BT and Conq?
Probably both town as well.  Looking at their posts again nothing rings any alarm bells to me.

I need to look at PX some more.

I also completely forgot rawr and Hero were playing in this game, rawr's stuff looks fine but Hero...I'm not sure what to think of him yet.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #214 on: January 09, 2013, 04:15:38 AM »
Oh Conq you know I am weak to flattery. I probably will never be able to post as much as I did in my mafia heydey, as I have become an old hag become alot more busy, but I am attempting to say as much as I can think of with what I do.  If not doing much means not being involved in multi-page wall quote arguments I can't say I regrett not participating in that.

Gonna go reread Rawr, I saw him post a bunch but people keep saying he didn't post anything useful? Honestly people need to reference their hate more often, less 'this is bad' and more 'this is the reason you're bad'.

ps PX hasn't been posting except to address someone talking about him

This post was made 2 hours ago before my internet cut out so reading quickly on the comments below:

Dormio did indeed comment on disliking PX. Dormio, since you have stated you hate me, what do you think of me now, especially in relation to PX's love for me?

Affinity is stealing my lines about guns and shooting people (100% original content not stolen from anyone do not steal) and other then Serela I can't say I disagree. Serela might be a good shot even if he's town <____< I'm not sure I agree with the 1 vs 1 thing, scum don't really want that because they have to keep the argument going and everyone is scrutinizing what both sides post. Maybe if he'd chosen someone else to 1vs1 with I'd say it was scummy.

IHNN: If you don't know what to think, I can suggest something, look for something about a post of Hero's that you find weird, and just try to write what you find weird about it. At the least it'll tell us what you think, at the most people will lynch you for sounding scummy you might figure out how you feel about him.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #215 on: January 09, 2013, 05:02:05 AM »
There's not enough information for me to really have a solid opinion on Hero.  His first post is "Imma sheep a Serela" and his second is "lolnope vote Serela" (which I hadn't even noticed when I voted for Serela).  His 3rd is validating his vote muuuuuch later after being poked about it, and his 4th is quoting a section in response to further poking.

So he's taking a passive approach and what he has isn't exactly substantial.

Yes I'm aware I'm taking a passive approach too but I'm at least doing stuff!

« Reply #216 on: January 09, 2013, 09:01:27 AM »
Im actually kinda leaning town!affinity after reading all his responses

To all those who want to lynch NNR today, why?
because lynching scum today is better then saving it for later i guess

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #217 on: January 09, 2013, 09:15:31 AM »
Im actually kinda leaning town!affinity after reading all his responses
because lynching scum today is better then saving it for later i guess
do you think nnr is scum?
what do you think of px?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #218 on: January 09, 2013, 09:21:06 AM »
dormio, let's lynch px over nnr imo. px content is literally voteshadowehyousuck and barely anything else.

ihnn, what did  you get from looking at px?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #219 on: January 09, 2013, 10:08:05 AM »
Dorian's post is neutral imo. Could use opinions on non-me and non-NNR and I'm not really big on lynching NNR like I said.
Patience, all in good time.

As I already implied, Conq is town, I may had a issue with his switch to BT but unlike BT were I satisfied with his explanation.

I'm also not interested in Affinity, Dormio nor Shadoweh, haven't seen anything that stood out to me.

PX is unimpressive, he start the game with a vote on the biggest wagon ?to get more stuff for others to talk about? and he keeps it there cause he sees equal reasons to move it and not move it, if I understand his explanation here.
Then he votes Shadoweh for misrepresenting his reason and that's it so far.
I see a clear lack of scum hunting here even if it's mostly caused by his general lack of presence.

Serela is ? well, surprisingly close to PX level of content regardless of quantity of words and post he made but I think that I've seen at last a bit of scum hunting effort somewhere within this semi-coherent-rambling.

Currently I see PX as the only good alternative to Neko for todays lynch so far and in regard of the information we get from the flip is he likely even the better choice.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #220 on: January 09, 2013, 10:45:31 AM »
Honestly people need to reference their hate more often, less 'this is bad' and more 'this is the reason you're bad'.
Shadoweh cannot tell Dormio what to do!
Dormio hates it when anyone except lil' sis and big bro tell Dormio what to do!
Dormio hates it even more when the Shadoweh Dormio hates is doing what Dormio hates by telling Dormio what to do!

Dormio did indeed comment on disliking PX. Dormio, since you have stated you hate me, what do you think of me now, especially in relation to PX's love for me?
Dormio thinks that it is very, very important to answer this question!
Even if Dormio sees that it is from the stupid Shadoweh!
Dormio still sees Shadoweh as being scummy, but not as much as PX!
If Dormio were to think of another way to say it...
Dormio hates Shadoweh but Dormio hates PX even more!
And if Dormio wants to explain what Dormio thinks of PX and Shadoweh being together...
Impossible! Dormio thinks that it is absolutely impossible right now!

dormio, let's lynch px over nnr imo. px content is literally voteshadowehyousuck and barely anything else.
Dormio will say again that Dormio hates being told what Dormio should do!
Dormio already knows what Dormio will do so there is no point to telling Dormio what Dormio should be doing because Dormio will already be doing what Dormio thinks is best!

Dormio would also like to say that Dormio sees some behaviour that makes Dormio sad...
Dormio notices that there are some people that say that the NekoNekoRex lynch would mean nothing and that NekoNekoRex should be left alone because of this but Dormio wants to say that many of the people that say this do not give a proper opinion on NekoNekoRex...
That makes Dormio wonder if they are not somehow hiding something...
Because Dormio thinks that only saying that it is meaningless to lynch NekoNekoRex is a way to shift responsibility while leaving the option of helping to lynch NekoNekoRex open...
Unless Dormio is just crazy and cannot think properly...

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #221 on: January 09, 2013, 01:31:01 PM »

What I had before being 403 Forbidden. Yesterday 1 hr later.
Too much meta flying around. Stop mind-fucking each other...or was that the whole point of meta?
Aren't people suppose to find stuff in this specific game for stuff anyways? Looking all the way back then is like...bwuh?

Shadoweh just feels like PX hate all day erryday
PX just feels like Shadoweh hate all day idontcare.
Huh What is out there lookin good~
Conq is making some sense.
BT is iffy.
Dormio is...Dormioin with hints of Dormio.
DrRawr made a post?
Serela is...stuff with AtE?
NNR is just...herpaderpa and stuff...with some millar thingies?
Dorian ish looking pretty good there yah.
IHNN is...what he do again?
Affinity was...something nice looking.

##Unvote
##Vote DrRawr

Hai~
Serela doing celery so like...lost interest.
Getting this out for now and lets see if I can type up a new one.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #222 on: January 09, 2013, 02:00:10 PM »

@Huh What: I'm flailing :)

I would saying something about the people who talk about NNR not being inventive/devious to scum claim-miller, considering that scum in a 3 man party. But WIFOM.

Shadoweh and Dormio are only connected by these...sensual comments to each other, and it honestly makes me suspicious...
Like distancing only in a more...subtle tense.

Conqueror Vasus BT. Fighto
Conqueror's line of "take a step back" sounds like a result of a compromise, or appeasement in a twisted sense. But feels fine.

While PX is a fine target considering he somehow put less effort than me...I'm somewhat reluctant to go on that wagon.

Do people really find DrRawr memorable or something? Because I can barely remember him posting :\
Shadoweh also goes "bunch of posts" which I suppose she means to voucher for him but I remember seeing and reading only one post or something.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #223 on: January 09, 2013, 02:52:56 PM »
>Talks multiple times about doing another post
>Passes out instead
:1stworldproblems:

Okay.

So I noticed something else about IHNN. He's basically tunneled me until #213 where he gets questioned about it, and afterwords it's just a few passing mentions on people as either townie or null with a paragraph on Hero that essentially goes nowhere. Still fine with voting him! (As in me voting IHNN)

Hero:Well, IHNN summarized this pretty well. Except IMO he's worse then the passive stance IHNN takes on him.

Well, Hero has posted since then, actually o: The first is a wall of okay/null reads :T I tried to make mine less pointless by being incredibly specific about exactly why I can't get better then a null read on some people, (In retrospect it was still mostly eh filler, but showing thought processes doesn't hurt at least I guess), but Hero is just making a list of backless opinions with 0 elaboration on any of them.

His followup post improves on this slightly until you realize it's fluff. "Shadoweh and Dormio are connected by... sensual comments..." uh what? And I don't even know what Hero is trying to say about Conq v BT. So, do you like Conq now, or do you just mean it feels fine as in it's not scummy, or what? It feels like you're just throwing something out there to have an existing comment on it, but it seems 100% inconsequential.

"PX is a fine target... I don't want to vote him..." ?????????? the two halves of this sentence don't even look like they should be connected. It's like there's a middle piece that is missing.

conclusion:Hero sheeps me and then pulls a 180 almost immediately, cruises through the day, and then makes a post or two of complete fluff. Kill it with fire.

PX:His only non-prod-dodge post since the first 6 hours of the game has been a response to someone voting him, without commenting on anything else in the game. He's actually the most nonexistent person in the game.  It's no wonder he's being wagoned.

Affinity is kind of weird but he's nooothing compared to these three. ...oh yeah and Drrawr exists too  I guess. His post (And I do mean "post" without an s) is at least okay, though. Not that I wouldn't approve of shooting them all if it was possible, but.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #224 on: January 09, 2013, 03:02:13 PM »
 It's no wonder he's being wagoned.[/quote]
Actually Shadoweh is the only person voting him???

BT has the biggest wagon because he's talking more so it's easier to people to find fault with him. Part of the reason lurkscum d1 works so well; town is much more likely to squabble amoungst eachother as they find fault in the posts that are actually being made.

I agree that scum engaging a 1v1 in this case doesn't look likely because I highly doubt they'd throw themselves into a situation that'd take THIS much effort. BT is like, half of the thread. (In addition to that I don't think he looks scummy before this point, either.)

Happy to lynch either IHNN, Hero, or PX. Personal preference is Hero or IHNN, actually. Dunno why, but really, whichever of them. They're incredibly similar, anyway. IHNN/Hero even both tunneled on me until very recently and then fluffed about the place for opinions on others, making them ridiculously similar. (this is probably also why I find them worse then PX, but PX not posting about anything -entirely- is a different kind of bad)

(Rawr would be on here if there wasn't slightly bigger fish to fry, and Affinity drops off the priority list entirely because he's like an ED1 tier case at this point, which he was)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #225 on: January 09, 2013, 03:18:36 PM »
Well take a look at who I was suspicious of, and then consider who they are voting.
Does that still not connect in your eyes?

On another note, I was just reminded about the "What they didn't do over what they Did" thing.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #226 on: January 09, 2013, 03:20:39 PM »
Well take a look at who I was suspicious of, and then consider who they are voting.
Does that still not connect in your eyes?
...you mean, me and me-voting-Affinity/IHNN? ???

Have you suspected anyone else...?

If you have, you've been REALLY unclear about it, unless I'm completely forgetting something. (That's something I do often, so)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #227 on: January 09, 2013, 03:25:06 PM »
Oh nevermind I'm dumb you said you think they're suspicious right there

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #228 on: January 09, 2013, 03:27:02 PM »
...okay, I looked back now with that piece of info and I still have no idea what you're trying to say, or what it would mean. I think everything I said about you a minute ago still stands. :T

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #229 on: January 09, 2013, 03:31:22 PM »

...I just read your cruising comment on me.
I feel as if I should be offended.
Hero is angry at Celery. No not really.

Shadoweh and Dormio are only connected by these...sensual comments to each other, and it honestly makes me suspicious...
Like distancing only in a more...subtle tense.
^
While PX is a fine target considering he somehow put less effort than me...I'm somewhat reluctant to go on that wagon.
Its probably wrong of me to assume you aren't reading, but that was how I felt when you answered me with your post.
Single-minded Celery :<

God dammit Serela.
...Alright look at who Shadoweh is voting, and Dormio is suspicious of. That is the reason I'm reluctant to jump for joy at PX.

On another note, all you people who seem to be so bent on lynching PX. yet none of you are really following through on it.
As Serela noted only Shadoweh appears to be voting PX so what are your reasons for not voting PX if you people are so willing?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #230 on: January 09, 2013, 03:43:10 PM »
Hero rises a pretty good question in his last two sentences. Also I'm going to be sad if it's followed by a bunch of unvote vote pxes (Note:There are less then 11 hours left in the day guys!) because with the current game situation I think going after the people more actively being bluh (IHNN) rather then passively being useless (PX) is better.

Although I'm not going to object to a PX lynch, as he does need rope at this point for pretty much ignoring the game.

Also, I now see why Hero doesn't want to vote for PX, but seriously, we shouldn't need to deduce what you're trying to say in your posts :c There's enough detective work in a mafia game already without having to puzzle out what you're trying to simply say to us. When you said you were reluctant to go on PX's wagon, you didn't give the slightest hint as to why.

While that makes your second post's points less total fluff, I'm only a little less wanting your lynch; all that's really changed is that, okay, you DO have a reason for not wanting to get on PX's wagon after all. (So now maybe I have a little bit of a preference to lynch IHNN over Hero?)

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #231 on: January 09, 2013, 04:12:51 PM »
This wooden bow now hates you since it found out you killed a tree to make it

Dorian (0):
BT (3): NekoNekoRex, Affinity, Drrawr
Shadoweh (1): PX
Dormio (0):
PX (2): Shadoweh, Conq
Ihavenoname (1): Serela
Affinity (0):
Drrawr (0):
Conq (0):
NekoNekoRex (3): Dormio, Dorian, BT
HuhWhat (0):
Hero999 (0):
Serela (3): Hero999, ihavenoname, Huh What

Not Voting: No one

With 13 left Alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

~10 hours left

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #232 on: January 09, 2013, 04:40:30 PM »
I'm leaving for work in a minute, will be back 1.5-ish hours before deadline.  Wagons on BT and NNR need to dissolve immediately, they aren't happening and it is definitely definitely consolidation time.

« Reply #233 on: January 09, 2013, 05:58:34 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: PX

Aside from consolidation, Serela does look better after recent posts.

It's weird to see him keep mentioning consolidation when he himself has a vote on a 1-man wagon, though.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #234 on: January 09, 2013, 06:00:43 PM »
Bleh, been putting this off since my last post.

As usual the case and votes on me look pretty poor. I've already butted heads with BT who I still assert is scum) and Dorian (who's mostly just speculating), but I don't understand Dormio's vote. His original post came off as a prodvote for me to answer a question. His #220 is hypocritical because he doesn't have a clear opinion on me either, except that he dislikes my claim.

I don't really get Serela, even after reading him. Serela seems to mince words a lot but doesn't have anything clear to say. At the very least he's come up with a list of scumreads, which is okay. There's quite a bit of fluff, though, which makes it a hassle to read him. His last post seems strangely suicidal, considering the fact that he wants my and BT's wagon done with, despite the fact he's the only other player with votes.
I'm not really feeling Serela as a lynch choice, to be honest.

Hmmm, that else..

I've heard a lot of "Shadoweh and PX" are useless, and I've got to say that's pretty much right. I wouldn't be too averse to lynching them. Shadoweh's last post in particular looks like she's just screwing around, and PX is straight up ignoring the game.

Huhwhat's fallen out of favor for me to want to lynch. Just like Serela, I'm not really feeling it.

Affinity's last content post is pretty nice. He has some pretty solid and clear opinions on some of the more questionable players. Wouldn't lynch.

Noname exists but I don't know what to do with him. Same as Rawr.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Dorian White

« Reply #235 on: January 09, 2013, 07:25:23 PM »
So, lets complete the picture even when I'm not really sure what to do with the last three.

IHNN is a clear case of tunnel vision and his exchange with Serela isn't really that enlightening. It would be nice if you summarize your case against Serela cause I stared holes in your posts and still can't see it.

About Rawr I can say, if PX only pretends to play the game then Rawr does not even that. His one and only vote is admitted Sheeped and the only opinion he offers are BT=scum and Affinity=town without the slightest hint of a reason behind it and I would be only too willing to go with HWs lurckscum case if he were not such a complete shot into the dark.

I'm quite glad about Heros most recent post, I was worried for a while that I had to judge his alignment based on the duck picture he posted.^^;;
Kidding aside. He makes a conspiracy theory based on the interaction of Shadoweh and Dormio and use it to clear PX? Seriously?

Well, one last word on the ?WIFOM miler flip? concern before I join the consolidation.
I think a lynch is justified if target has a good chance to be scum regardless of how much information the flip provides. But if this game could use something then it's something solid to work with and therefore ?

##Unvote
##Vote: PX

I think I made my point clear. Any questions?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #236 on: January 09, 2013, 08:02:16 PM »
going to work will be back later
Serela saying the wagons on BT and NNR have to dissolve and not his own is hilarious, but makes sense in a please-make-other-counterwagons-to-me kind of way. The people noting that PX barely has any votes are getting why I've been annoyed! Just one day, JUST ONE DAY, you are going to LYNCH THE LURKER with me instead of someone in a one vs one fight. HOW IS IT SO HARD TO VOTE PX GOD

Neko, you keep saying Shadoweh is useless without any reference, I do not think it means what you think it means and you are not telling me what the 'useless' is. If it's not satisfying you then what the hell do you want from me?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #237 on: January 09, 2013, 09:25:28 PM »
so uh everyone disappears within last 10 hours before deadline that's cool i guess

Dorian White

« Reply #238 on: January 09, 2013, 09:30:32 PM »
I'm still here but it's getting late so I guess it wouldn't be for long if it's goes on like this.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #239 on: January 09, 2013, 09:35:50 PM »
Now approved by the wife

Dorian (0):
BT (3): NekoNekoRex, Affinity, Drrawr
Shadoweh (1): PX
Dormio (0):
PX (4): Shadoweh, Conq, Huh What, Dorian
Ihavenoname (1): Serela
Affinity (0):
Drrawr (0):
Conq (0):
NekoNekoRex (2): Dormio, BT
HuhWhat (0):
Hero999 (0):
Serela (2): Hero999, ihavenoname

Not Voting: No one

With 13 left Alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

~4.5 hours left