Author Topic: Ten Desires Mafia - Game Over  (Read 56738 times)

Re: Ten Desires Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #540 on: August 21, 2012, 02:19:12 AM »
Actually I renounce that read on Yoshika, I don't know what the fuck she's doing.

Reimu why aren't you voting Nue when she clearly has logic errors?  I don't think your case on Marisa is going anywhere since it can be applied to a weak townie anyway. 

« Reply #541 on: August 21, 2012, 02:28:02 AM »
Miko my dear.  What do you think of Nue?
Actually, could you just lay out your scumorder since it seems to be Toziko>Nue or Marisa not sure who has priority and Yoshika is somewhere in there because the vote is currently for pressure or something.

« Reply #542 on: August 21, 2012, 02:29:55 AM »
>V-V-Votecount!
Houjuu Nue (3): Kirisame Marisa, Futatsuiwa Mamizou, Mononobe no Futo
Kirisame Marisa (2): Saigyouji Yuyuko, Hakurei Reimu
Soga no Toziko (2): Kaku Seiga, Houjuu Nue
Kaku Seiga (1): Soga no Toziko
Saigyouji Yuyuko (1):  Tatara Kogasa
Tatara Kogasa (1)):  Miyako Yoshika
Yoshika Miyako (1): Toyosatomimi no Miko
Not Voting:  None!
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. You have ~24 hours  left in the day!

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #543 on: August 21, 2012, 03:25:13 AM »

Kaku-san, I am actually suddenly not sure the shapeshifter is as pressing a concern as others. She has spent many words in her own defense and less time than desirable holding opinions and pushing cases, but I find her many fundamental misconceptions weighing on my mind. I find myself wondering if we have a second gardener on our hands. I dislike the notion of excusing inadequate play, but I have seen too many fellow players behave in fashions I deem questionable at best, and I know I must cull my internal list somehow. As such, I would rank the shapeshifter fourth worst, at highest.

Do not misinterpret my vote for your jiangshi; it signifies my position that she is the most likely enemy on this game board and no less. MY irritation with her revelation that her Hakurei maiden vote was not a vote for someone she believed an enemy ignited my desire to give her a second look, at which point I was able to see her behavior today for what it has really been. I invite you to look over what I have presented and judge it for yourself. Hopefully the crimson eyes through which yourself and my poor wife currently leer at each other will be abated for that time and you may pass calmer judgment.

I think...if I had to make a snap decision, I would place the thief slightly higher than my dearest at present. It is a difficult thing to quantify...I feel that her messages read more as though written from the heart than those of the thief. I know this is something that can be feigned, but I do not think it is in this case. (Incidentally, unless I am reading wrong, it feels like you responded to much of her recent post as if it was all directed at you, when I believe she moved to focus on other players in her third post-vote paragraph, where she starts speaking of the thief again. Is this how you interpreted her message? If not, I would advise rereading it and thinking on it again, hopefully with a clearer mind than last time.) Regardless, I still hold both of their first days as more indicative of possible enemies than the shapeshifter.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #544 on: August 21, 2012, 03:46:57 AM »
offering very little in the way of opinions of the major suspects today
YoshIKa sAY Agree LouD lady WOrd AbouT FaKE feVEr buT nOT new THinking to Add...
YosHIka see NOt poINt in voTe wHEn oTher already vote wiTH louD lAdy word...

wants to read more of the ghost princess.
YoshiKA sAy somEwhere YoshiKA noT waNt PrinCess lYnch!

given she is giving the shapeshifter, who did basically the exact same thing, an ally pass
YoSHika noT acTually Read Alien yet... NoT time...
YoSHika noT Time to Read anyTHing Day Second... OnlY skim...

without acknowledging their explanation
YosHIka time aFter Half Hour so YOShika reAd evERything then!

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #545 on: August 21, 2012, 04:01:50 AM »
Welp, almost got back late enough for a prod.

@Marisa: Okay, I might have overlooked your accusation in your #462 while typing the first parts of my post. Also that post of mine was attacking you because you also left your options open. So yeah we're accusing the other of the same thing. The rest I consider fluff because those are just added jabs at my previous posts, noting them but not explaining why those are scummy, as the way I see it the particular parts you quoted aren't very damning of scum behaviour. The @Kyouko was expressing my confusion at Kyouko's reason for reading town. If I didn't say I had no problems with Kogasa back then it'd have looked like I was disagreeing with the possibility of town!Kogasa. And how was my #200 indicative of scum at all? If I was afraid of being compared to scummy players shouldn't I just keep my mouth shut about it and veer my play from theirs? Also I've intentionally used the repetition of words to not appear very serious or nervous, if you didn't catch.

Ack gonna skip the SogaWall for now.

@Reimu: No, I wasn't trying to drive Seiga back against you again. I was calling her scummy for turning away from your case. Also, even if a suspect is scum, I'd rather not ignore her cases as possible scum because it's not uncommon for scum to distance. There is also always the possibility Soga flips town (not that I currently think it's likely), and I prefer to read and evaluate cases based on logic instead of intent, as I'm pretty bad at evaluating the latter. Also, Yuyuko was saying this is not a bastard mod, not the other way around, so it's highly unlikely for a Jester to be in this round.

@Kogasa: Here's my reason for voting Soga:
Kyouko vs. Soga: I thought there was more to Reimu vs. Soga than I thought from reading Kyouko's case, but apparently the only instance that can be interpreted as Soga wanting to lynch Reimu was the quote in the case >_> Soga was taking a :educate the newb: stance earlier on Reimu so I think that quote can be interpreted as Soga trying to right Reimu's wrong plays also. A large part of her game theory talk was towards Reimu too. However, it's true that when we filter out all the :educatethenewb: sauce there's barely anything left, she leaves pretty much all of her questions hanging, and her voteswitch was a sheep too (ehehe look who's talking ), so I'd still ##FoS her.
Admittedly it's not that strong but she's the one I find scummiest at this point, and admittedly others have also produced good cases against her that I'm willing to sheep.

Argh screw bed. Will return with more reading and posting tomorrow. Didn't even get to properly think about everything that has been posted during my absence today.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #546 on: August 21, 2012, 04:10:38 AM »

YoshIKa sAY Agree LouD lady WOrd AbouT FaKE feVEr buT nOT new THinking to Add...
YosHIka see NOt poINt in voTe wHEn oTher already vote wiTH louD lAdy word...

I do not see a reason to not vote in such a situation, frankly. This rings doubly true when one considers that you did not cast your vote upon anyone until after the Hakurei maiden reappeared. What gain was seen through not voting for anyone that would not have been realized if the vote had been cast?

Regardless, a negative opinion of my dearest was still an incredibly simple opinion to hold, and with no effort put into the specific yamabiko's words with which you consented, it barely counts as a suspicion at all. As was seen through the course of the day, the yamabiko's case was neither flawless nor all-encompassing; there were easily-discussable aspects of it. That you made no effort to do so greatly lowers the worth of your agreement as an opinion of who may be the enemy.

YoshiKA sAy somEwhere YoshiKA noT waNt PrinCess lYnch!

Hmm. I suppose my initial comment was on a potentially outdated line here about how you wanted to reread the ghost princess. This raises some other questions, however.

YoSHika noT acTually Read Alien yet... NoT time...
YoSHika noT Time to Read anyTHing Day Second... OnlY skim...

YosHIka time aFter Half Hour so YOShika reAd evERything then!

Namely, with this. I apolgoize, but I must proclaim shenanigans on this time lack to some degree. You have had time to post fairly often throughout the day, in response to new things several times, and you have had time to review the ghost princess and make a decision there, for as little time as is necessary to comb through the ghost princess' logs. But surely, if you had the time to do these things, you must have had the time to respond to or at least acknowledge Kirisame's answer to your request? It was not even that terribly long, only a few sentences. You seem at least reasonably in-tune with current events whilst you are present - with all your requests for posts, I would think you would at least acknowledge when those requests are fulfilled.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #547 on: August 21, 2012, 04:45:03 AM »
YoshiKA First ExpLain YOshikA baSIc thINKing meAN lady!
YOSHIka ThinkiNG mean lady BAd daY first FOr reaSON give then!
As YoshikA SEE new seT poST frOM mean laDY YOshikA see ExplAin and THINK agAIn and REad AgAIN!
YOShika DecIDe MEan lAdy NOT liKEly scum bUT NOT case mAke YOshika ANGER!
YOshIka anGer so YOshika waNT presS meaN LAdy inTO moRE casE!
DaY SEcond MEan lady opEn wiTH waIT anD SEe whiCH mAke YOSHika AngeR!

YoSHikA not SUre whY YOShika THink NyanNyan scuM...
YOShika wHEn reAD miSread NyaNnyaN anD THinK nyanNYAN POSt On halFBREed lATER thAN aCTUal...
MaKE YoshIKA THink NyAnnyan tOo nOT ORiGInal...
YoshiKA THink ParanOID GUT...
YosHIka ThinK YoSHIka gUT bReaK...

It is also worth noting that, much in the same vein as my dear wife's first day, she called for opinions from the thief, opinions that are given and then are never acknowledged.
YoshIka ASk OpiNION deCidE noT pREss THIef fURther and FoRget...

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #548 on: August 21, 2012, 04:45:10 AM »
YOshikA NOTice MAny sAY ALiEN siMilar to Crazy UmBRElla So YOShika SPEnd maNY TIme PROper REAdiNG!
Convincing others wasn't part of your trap. You just baited votes and jump on the first person that bites.
Appeasement is not necessarily a scummy trait. The way I see it newbs usually instinctively defend themselves quite a bit.
-cut-
I'm thinking that too.
YoSHika wONder wHAt hAPPen THis...
YOSHIka THinK DecEnt rEason BUT foRGet for maNy noT iNTERest MeaN LAdy and inTERest YOshikA...
EVer adDressED...? Yoshika noT know...

Actually Yoshika, I was voting you only to get you to be a little clearer on your case and push. I wasn't very confident that you were scum, and I didn't think the wagon would come to a lynch either once town starts getting scummier reads.
AS yOshiKA rEAd moRE thINK EARly poST AbouT VOte YOshikA SEem ConTRIVe...
THEn ALiEN sAY THIS WhICh YOShikA THinK makE many dAy First AcTIVE Null!
MAyBE oKAy iF Do OTher whEn VOTE yOSHika bUT NOT!
BEfoRE ALien only pOke aT meAN lADy bEFore juMp YOshiKA!
SO alien try mAKe ENtIRE sELf eArly Day FIRST NuLL!
ThIS hAPpen wHEn many nOT iNTERest YOshiKA anD manY INTerESt HAlfBReed OR MeaN LAdY!

Mamizou, I find it strange that you keep insisting that Reimu still suspects Yuyuko. Also earlier when Youmu said Reimu "backed down" from her gambit and vote on Yuyuko, you said that it wasn't dropped (? unless you're talking about Reimu's suspicions on Yuyuko, which would make that post out-of-place as no one said anything about Reimu's suspicions either). What is your reason for insisting that Reimu's suspicions remain? And (not to defend Reimu, but) even if said suspicions are still there, why would scum seriously "suspect" town? Scum would prefer to avoid tunneling anyone, especially this early in the game, and leave their options open, don't you think? And even if I'm wrong about that last sentence, why would scum want to appear to be suspicious of anyone this early into the game over an unreliable gambit?
Fine, I'll reiterate. Right now Mamizou seems scummiest to me. Agree that Youmu's recent doings are also scummy.
##Vote Mamizou
I've got to go now, though. I'll look over things more closely and give a firmer opinion tomorrow.
YoSHikA nOT cAN See reasON foR FLuFFy bAd to ALien...

Mamizou still hasn't produced opinions on other players yet, will continue staring at her until she does. Mamizou feels like she's just jumping on Reimu's failed gambit for an easy vote with no :effort:. Also, again, I don't see why it matters whether Reimu still suspects Yuyuko or not, Mamizou should stop pursuing this fact unless she gives a good reason to.

Marisa and Yuyuko...I would like to see more from them to be able to form proper opinions.
YoSHika ThiNK ConTRAdicTIon hERe...
REaSOn giVE FluFFy same PRincesS bUT onLy fLuFfy scuM...?

YOShika alSO sEE doG Ear pOInt abOUT AliEn onLy QuestIOn noT AcTIon...

Admittedly the initial Mamizou vote was a kind of survival tactic derived from the fact that people dislike players without scumreads. At the time I had little enough time and enough distractions to keep me from getting a good look on everything going on in the thread.
YoSHIka very WOnder aBouT thiS meaNIng...

Regardless, a negative opinion of my dearest was still an incredibly simple opinion to hold, and with no effort put into the specific yamabiko's words with which you consented, it barely counts as a suspicion at all. As was seen through the course of the day, the yamabiko's case was neither flawless nor all-encompassing; there were easily-discussable aspects of it. That you made no effort to do so greatly lowers the worth of your agreement as an opinion of who may be the enemy.
YOSHIka nOT ReaLlY ReaD FaKE feVER buT YOShikA Find AGRee LoUD lAdy THinkiNG...
BEcAUse YOShika AgREe LOUd lAdy buT nOT nEW THinkING Add YoshiKA LOok ElseWHeRE!

Vs. Kogasa: ...Honestly I don't get this part about Kogasa's train of thought looking town :V Kyouko just says it looks town without really saying why. Not that I really see a problem with Kogasa though.
YoSHIka WOndER whY nEEDING meNTIon iF THink Crazy umbrella noT pROblem...

@Your reply to my post: First point: I DID have a scum read on Mamizou by end of D1 (which I can't do much to pursue much now except by pointing how Mamizou's still sheeping it up instead of posting anything else), and if you still have problems with me only having 1 D1 scumread I have no non-meta defense against it, I admit. Second point: I was referring to the people Kyouko mentioned outside of the list. I mentioned this because you slipped my mind because Kyouko barely mentioned you at all.
@My sheeping Soga over Mamizou: Well, during the Night I only have 1 scumread, the suspect has barely posted anything, Kyouko posted a decent case against Soga. If I were to keep pushing for Mamizou lynch instead, what new point am I going to tread on? Also, for the disconnection problem, see my response to Futo.
YoSHika NOTice AliEn keEp SnipE FluFFY!
YOShikA WonDER whY NOT can PUSh flUffY If So conVInced Scum...?
ALiEN WORding mAKe souND like ALiEn thInk fLuFFy moRe scUm THAn FAKe FEver sO...

Ack gonna skip the SogaWall for now.
YoSHIka WonDER noT even Skim...?
FAkE fEver WORd nOT ImpOrTAnt TO AliEN sinCE AlieN say tHInk FAkE FevER moST SCUm...?

YOshikA THink OKAy YOshIKA GUt very BreaK NOT woRK at AlL...
YoSHIka noT sURe why GuT clEAR AliEN eArly...

YOshiKA fORGet FluFFY exIST...
YOShika rEAd NOw...

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #549 on: August 21, 2012, 05:03:20 AM »
mfw my browser crashes right when im about to post. fuck you browser. and oh, my fucking head. you jokers post way too many walls. i give up.

i take back everything i said about reimu's play yesterday; kyouko you were right about usefulness i was wrong etc.

nue, here's the problem i have with your vote on soga. the paragraph you quoted isn't a strong reason at all given that you don't give any examples of what you're talking about, and plus you've ignored EVERYTHING soga has said today; you're basically hanging onto the threads of kyouko's overnight case. when you say that others have also produced good cases against her, who and what cases are you talking about? i dont believe you've actually read these cases and taken them into account given the blanket accusations you're throwing around here. this plus the fact that you apparently have more reasons to be voting marisa (that you gave in your response to me) when you apparently have no reason to be voting tojiko makes me think your vote is just another votepark.

actually kind of tempted to bandwagon yuyuko into oblivion upon reread of day two despite what i said to kogasa. no one's professed a townread on her. why are we letting her live again? are we waiting for a vig? for lylo?

would still like more detailed opinions from kogasa though because of memories from THAT GAME. dont want you just jumping on to a wagon at deadline.

and thank you miko, these treats are, in fact, delicious.

cut by a bunch of yoshika stuff

getting this out there first

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #550 on: August 21, 2012, 05:12:13 AM »
just skimmed yoshika real quickly
hadn't even realized she was voting kogasa
yoshika, can you summarize why you're voting kogasa? im trying to read the posts but my eyes glaze over because of the formatting and the fact that every thought is on a new line and separated by quote walls.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #551 on: August 21, 2012, 05:17:10 AM »
YoSHika WOrK on WriTe ConCIse CAsE sooN...

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #552 on: August 21, 2012, 05:26:11 AM »
actually im going to go ahead and cut yoshika to talk about kogasa and why i want her to actually put out something solid.

the problem i have with kogasa is that beyond the scumread on yuyuko (id be surprised if anyone didnt have a scumread on yuyuko at this point) she waffles on all her other suspects and doesnt actually come to a conclusion on anyone. it's all oh hey this person did something sorta scummy and sorta not scummy WELL THEY COULD BE SCUM. you say soga is one of the worse looking people on the playerlist, but admit you haven't read her, wtf? similar with all kogasa's other suspects.

this brings me to my next point; ffs just look at kogasa's lynching pool. it's not a pool of scumreads, it's a pool of people she doesnt have townreads on. this lets her get away with murder if she's scum. there's no justification and it lets her get away with any ~*compromise lynch*~ out of the pool given her relative inactivity and the fact that she's sitting on yuyuko right now.

in conclusion, :psyduck:

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #553 on: August 21, 2012, 05:43:26 AM »
or we could lynch yuyuko so that I can be totally accountable :D

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #554 on: August 21, 2012, 05:52:37 AM »
actually on a more serious note

pretty much everyone agrees Yuyuko looks horrible, right

shouldn't that be, like, a sign

that we should lynch her

:C
(I shouldn't post at 2am)

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #555 on: August 21, 2012, 06:03:53 AM »
im thinking about it and goddammit. i can't imagine she doesn't know how she looks, so im wondering if it's a deliberate ruse on her part.
IT WOULD BE EASIER IF YUYUKO WOULD GIVE JUSTIFICATION FOR HER VOTE BEYOND THE BAREBONES, but the fact that she waltzed in here earlier today just to give a side comment about this game not being a bastard mod...i dunno. it's like she's tempting us.
i'd seriously think she was a jester if huhwhat didn't explicitly deny it.
will sleep on it.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #556 on: August 21, 2012, 07:04:03 AM »

Reimu why aren't you voting Nue when she clearly has logic errors?  I don't think your case on Marisa is going anywhere since it can be applied to a weak townie anyway. 

Simple, I suspected Marisa more than her.

I'd be perfectly happy with lynching any of the three I outlined in my prior post.

Happy to see Futo pop up again, and I approve of what I'm reading in terms of seeming town. As for Kogasa, still drawing some blanks. She mainly says 'I don't like these people because other people said so.'

Anyway, with the confirmation that there is no Fool/Jester role; and the fact she's hardly refuted any of the points thrown at her:

##Unvote Kirisame Marisa
##Vote Saigyouji Yuyuko

She's ovbscum. Why are we letting her live now we know she can't be a fool/jester/whatever?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #557 on: August 21, 2012, 01:14:07 PM »
YoSHika MAke acCidEnt... TiME GoNE...
BuT hERE noW!

So here's our policy lynch.

##Unvote
##Vote Reimu

What's worse is the opportunistic vote that follows. Reimu is silly, but not scummy!

##Unvote:Hakurei Reimu
##Vote: Saigyouji Yuyuko

FiRST thINg YoSHika ThinkING iS cRAzy uMBrelLA vOTE pRInceSS early foR VoTE Mean LAdy...
BUT noT nOTicE FluFFy do SaME THING!
@kogasa because im having a hard time understanding why reimu is voting yuyuko and reason she thinks of her as scum >.<

-cut-
enough
##unvote
##Vote: Reimu

If Reimu sincerely thinks NL is a good idea, it's entirely reasonable for her to suggest it as either alignment. If she already knows it's a bad idea, she's not going to suggest it as town... and being scum isn't going to make her go "I should suggest this bad idea!  :]" because she knows it's bad and that it won't help her to suggest it.
AGain maNY tiME earLy Day FirsT foCus On dEFenD MeaN LAdy!
Yoshika THink dEFenD bAd sCUm!

Besides, you're acting like people would actually consider following through on it. It's not beneficial to scum to suggest that because there's no way in hell it'd actually happen. It's null.
and at best it shows... still completely null, and it's not any more likely she's scum then someone else.
YoSHika ALSO noT like INsiST NulL!
MAjoRiTy aCTioN aROUnd MEan lAdy gAmbiT...
If nuLl noT meANinG aT all...
AnD whY kEEp dEFend MeaN LAdY!

I realized I just gave two completely conflicting opinions on how I feel about Yoshika. Oh whatever I need to start rereading rather then bothering with stuff that really isn't all that important right now.
YoSHika THink wAS iMporTAnT cONsiDEring vOTe YOshiKA LoNG timE!
SAy YoSHikA ToWN aND scuM foR SAme ThINg!
ConFuSion BecAUSe ScuM Need PUsh agENdA buT tRy loOk gooD becAUSE oTHer dROp YOshiKA voTE...?

But yeah, Yuyuko feels like she's still stuck in ED1, and her posts/cases/etc are about as :quality: as you'd expect her to be... if it was still ED1. :T

She'd have to be pretty darn fabulous D2 for me to change my mind on her at this point. Her d1 has been more lackluster then a soggy piece of notebook paper.

Nue:TBH I really probably should have just kept it to myself until later, because it'd be pretty bad for me to explain now, and Youmu's getting lynched anyway.
YoSHika see Crazy UmbrElla COmPlAin yoshiKA rEPiTItIon bUT KeEp sAY WAnt VoTE PriNCesS FoR sAme REaSOn ALSO!
Not VERy pUSh PRinCesS dEspITe mOSt THiNK sCUm!

All your explanations on the Yoshika vote are terrible, you get off it as the wagon dies with "Well I reread her and I changed my mind" and your followup suspects are two people purely for the fact that they haven't posted much instead of any actual reasons, and then the vote you do along with them is 100% sheeping to someone's Sanae vote.
YoShikA ThINK CRAzy UMbrelLA eVEn mORe BAd!
CRAzy umBRELla GeT ofF YOShika VoTE wiTH NoT cARE scUm oR ToWn juST nOT BOTher REad!

I spent like ALL OF MY ED1 talking to her

SHE HAS LIKE NO POSTS OTHER THEN HER INCONSEQUENTIAL TALKING TO ME ED1

I SAID ALL THERE IS TO SAY ABOUT HER PRETTY MUCH
>I spent like ALL OF MY ED1 talking to her

I realize this isn't really talking about her

but the rest of what I said about covers that

I mean more what I said about her after I came back

I can elaborate more on it later when she's like actually a lynch candidate but tbh I don't think there's much more to elaborate on right now
CraZY umBRElla Talk PRinCesS ENDinG veRY UnCleAR...
OnlY sAy diFFeREnt ThinKINg buT uNDerStanDIng...
EvEN sAy ThinK PriNCeSS AcT as TOwn bUT lAter ForgET thIS and PRincESS scum agaiN!
ThROuGhouT toO iGnore FluFfy!

DAY sEcond CraZY UmBREllA vERy LitTle coNtrIButE!
YOSHika quOTe MonO... MoNonono... FuTOn!
actually im going to go ahead and cut yoshika to talk about kogasa and why i want her to actually put out something solid.

the problem i have with kogasa is that beyond the scumread on yuyuko (id be surprised if anyone didnt have a scumread on yuyuko at this point) she waffles on all her other suspects and doesnt actually come to a conclusion on anyone. it's all oh hey this person did something sorta scummy and sorta not scummy WELL THEY COULD BE SCUM. you say soga is one of the worse looking people on the playerlist, but admit you haven't read her, wtf? similar with all kogasa's other suspects.

this brings me to my next point; ffs just look at kogasa's lynching pool. it's not a pool of scumreads, it's a pool of people she doesnt have townreads on. this lets her get away with murder if she's scum. there's no justification and it lets her get away with any ~*compromise lynch*~ out of the pool given her relative inactivity and the fact that she's sitting on yuyuko right now.

in conclusion, :psyduck:

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #558 on: August 21, 2012, 01:19:58 PM »
YoShikA nOT mAny TIme uNTiL End day iN haLF hOUR...

WhERe nyAnnYAn...?
YoSHIkA hUngRy...

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #559 on: August 21, 2012, 01:23:12 PM »
Quote from: Houjuu Nue
Also that post of mine was attacking you because you also left your options open. So yeah we're accusing the other of the same thing.
I'm not seeing it as an attack, since you're saying that no one would want to make their options limited on D1. This reads as if you think it's fine to do this as town. So why are you attacking me for it?
As for me leaving my options open, I am aware of it, but there's nothing I can do about it aside from try to improve my later play.
Quote from: Houjuu Nue
The rest I consider fluff because those are just added jabs at my previous posts, noting them but not explaining why those are scummy, as the way I see it the particular parts you quoted aren't very damning of scum behaviour. The @Kyouko was expressing my confusion at Kyouko's reason for reading town. If I didn't say I had no problems with Kogasa back then it'd have looked like I was disagreeing with the possibility of town!Kogasa. And how was my #200 indicative of scum at all? If I was afraid of being compared to scummy players shouldn't I just keep my mouth shut about it and veer my play from theirs? Also I've intentionally used the repetition of words to not appear very serious or nervous, if you didn't catch.
Ok. Voting someone to appease people that are targeting you is scummy because it implies that you do not actually think they are scum, and are only voting them to keep yourself alive. Not having scum reads is scummy because it shows you're unable to vote or even find scum, possibly because you yourself are scum. Keeping your options open is scummy because it allows you to jump on anyone that is under pressure later on without having to justify how your thoughts have changed from before. Your initial statement about Kogasa was somewhat unclear on your actual stance, and later on in #465 you mention that you didn't acknowledge her as town. So I'd say it still looked like you were disagreeing with the possibility of town!Kogasa (leaving options open) or at best you were mentioning it to appear active (active lurking). What do you think of Kogasa? About #200, I could see scum doing it your way or lampshading it in the thread. It's not exactly a strong point though so I'll drop it. I'd like to note that you also are not explaining why things are scummy however. Why are you trying to not appear serious/nervous anyway?

I'm not impressed by you still preferring the case of someone else over your own reasons.

Mamizou, what do you think about anything? You've done less today than even Yuyuko. I'm surprised no one has mentioned this really, since her recent post is also pretty much a prod dodge.

Kogasa: Her recent posts are incredibly silly. I see what other people are saying about her, but I dunno. I guess I'd like her to post some reasoning instead of gibberish. Null.

@Yoshika
Quote from: Miyako Yoshika
YOSHIka nOT ReaLlY ReaD FaKE feVER buT YOShikA Find AGRee LoUD lAdy THinkiNG...
BEcAUse YOShika AgREe LOUd lAdy buT nOT nEW THinkING Add YoshiKA LOok ElseWHeRE!
Toziko has responded to Kyouko's case, it's pretty ridiculous that you haven't even noted this. Also agreeing to a case when you didn't really read the target looks bad. Like you're willing to lynch because it's there.
And to conclude your Nue post, you think Nue is... What alignment? I can tell your gut isn't saying town anymore, but more clarity would be nice.

Will get to Soga myself in a bit.

cut by yoshika x2

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #560 on: August 21, 2012, 01:27:16 PM »
@YoshikaToziko has responded to Kyouko's case, it's pretty ridiculous that you haven't even noted this. Also agreeing to a case when you didn't really read the target looks bad. Like you're willing to lynch because it's there.
YoShikA nOT SEe reSPond Post...
YOSHikA LOok foR BeFore NOT tiME...

And to conclude your Nue post, you think Nue is... What alignment? I can tell your gut isn't saying town anymore, but more clarity would be nice.
YoSHika guT stilL sAy TOwn...
YoSHiKA rOTten bRaiN tHInk OppOsITe guT...
YoSHIka TrusT bRaIn no MatTER rOTtIng!

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #561 on: August 21, 2012, 04:09:09 PM »
Well, I have no idea what to think of Soga. Best I can come up with is that I dislike Nue and Yoshika more currently.

Huh. Futo hasn't mentioned me aside from in relation to other people. I'm not sure what (if anything) this means though.

Yoshika also doesn't have a clear opinion on me.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #562 on: August 21, 2012, 04:43:14 PM »
Okay, now that I have time to read and think about the SogaWall:
First paragraph: Well it's true that Seiga was refraining from responding to Soga for unexplained reasons, but if scum wanted to hide from a case against them I'd think they'd do something more drastic, like disappear and come back later pretending to have never seen said case, so this point doesn't convince me very much.. Also, Seiga did justify her Soga vote, even if it wasn't a lot. Second paragraph is like a stronger version of my case against Seiga, so no particular comments there. Third paragraph, this sounds like Soga was getting irritiated at being ignored somehow. Granted, Soga might be town getting angry at possible scum ignoring their case, but with this level of emphasis and overreaction it's starting to look scummy to me. And when did Seiga ever give me a green light for anything? Fourth paragraph...uh...I don't honestly see where Seiga said Soga was comparing their plays or anything similiar @_@ So overall this is not a very strong or convincing case to me.
At the request for me to change my vote: Nope :3 More on that later.

@People voting Yuyuko: While it's true Yuyuko is lurking it out to the max, aside from lurking I can't really see scummy things from her (not that there's many things from her to even see), and I'd rather we policy lynch only when no other options are available. Right now there are still quite a few possible non-lurking candidates up and about, I suggest you guys look at them first.

@Yoshika: Mamizou and Yuyuko aren't exactly making cases either, so why are you only pressuring Reimu into making cases? And if you thought Seiga was scummy for jumping on the Youmu bandwagon late (if I'm understanding correctly), why didn't you explicitly state so when you voiced your suspicions against Seiga, and instead only said she was contributing little when there were other players who were contributing little too?

@Yoshika vs. Me: First two quotes: Errrrm I don't really know what you're trying to say by this, if it's about the first quote looking like I was questioning Reimu but then dropped it later, it was just me telling Reimu that her gambit was poorly thought out because she didn't consider how she would convince others to vote whoever bites the trap after they do. Next: if this is about me having no real scumreads D1, I've already addressed this and if my response doesn't move you I can have no other defense. Next: Explained as survival tactic, as you can see. Next: Yes, I was both leery at both Mamizou and Yuyuko at that time, but as Yuyuko barely posted anything I can look at I had to make do with just Mamizou, and now today she just nearly stops existing so today I don't have any new material to push Mamizou either. Next: It was what I said it was, a survival move. @My Mamizou "snipes": That post I was not attacking Mamizou, just saying I had a scumread on her end of D1. And again, I can't find anything new to make a case against Mamizou today because she nearly stopped existing. @Skipping SogaWall: Sorry, I had very little time left at that point, and just looking at the wall made me shudder, so I decided not to address it yet.

Short rest before reading post-Yoshika sauce

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #563 on: August 21, 2012, 05:11:23 PM »
Nue:Not policy lynch. Day 1 vote 1 is "REIMU SUGGESTED NO LYNCH, KILL WITH FIRE". Vote number two is "I didn't read anything but I don't like Kogasa talking about the newbie ED1 to support her case on Yuyuko, #vote kogasa lul", and day 2 she's -still- lurking it out to the max, which is getting scummy as fuck in itself in addition to just in general coasting on vapor.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #564 on: August 21, 2012, 05:13:45 PM »
Did I mention her only post in the second 24-hour block of D2 was answering a question about whether or not she's a jester, and then she fucking vanished?

She might as well have come in and said "PROD DODGE POST, K BYE".

There's a difference between being lurky and not giving a crap. (Her end of d1 is pretty "not giving a crap" as well tbh)

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #565 on: August 21, 2012, 05:14:24 PM »
And yes, every single time we've had someone like this, they've flipped scum.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #566 on: August 21, 2012, 05:31:43 PM »
@People voting Yuyuko: While it's true Yuyuko is lurking it out to the max, aside from lurking I can't really see scummy things from her

I direct you to this post where I explain how pretty much everything Yuyu's done is scummy

Yuyuko is contributing nothing to the town. Everything she has done is half-hearted and reeks of scum. As both myself and Futo have said, she's so scummy it's to the degree she's trying to be lynched. Even defending Yuyuko at this point is a bad move, and saying you honestly haven't had any scumreads from here when she's blatantly said several times she's not reading posts, is beyond me.

We don't have long left, and obvious scum is completely obvious. I think most of us agree that Yuyuko is not a credit to the town, scum or not, and most of us have mentioned we think Yuyuko is scum.

It's either that or we can vote Nue for multiple reasons and faulty logic that several others, including myself, have mentioned. Defending Yuyuko here is certainly not putting her in my good books anymore either.

If we vote Yuyuko I am 95% sure we are lynching scum. The other 5% we're lynching a toxic townie who's holding us back anyway.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #567 on: August 21, 2012, 05:32:39 PM »
Also, requesting votecount and timecheck

« Reply #568 on: August 21, 2012, 07:16:23 PM »
>V-V-Votecount!
Houjuu Nue (3): Kirisame Marisa, Futatsuiwa Mamizou, Mononobe no Futo
Saigyouji Yuyuko (2):  Tatara Kogasa, Hakurei Reimu
Soga no Toziko (2): Kaku Seiga, Houjuu Nue
Kaku Seiga (1): Soga no Toziko
Kirisame Marisa (1): Saigyouji Yuyuko
Tatara Kogasa (1)):  Miyako Yoshika
Yoshika Miyako (1): Toyosatomimi no Miko
Not Voting:  None!
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. You have ~7 hours and 10 minutes left in the day!

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #569 on: August 21, 2012, 07:25:46 PM »
Incoming response to The Wall.

Only the first two paragraphs addressed you.

Don't follow your logic. The way you present it I was voting Youmu for not having a vote. It's no different from other votes that could be seen as similarly bad and have yet to be addressed. It doesn't look like you inspected all the wagon votes and concluded that I was the worst; rather that you started with my vote and went on to explain that it's the worst.

About Reimu. No, those weren't snipes so much as they were telling her to cut it out with certain things she was doing. No, telling someone they're wrong isn't throwing suspicion at them. No: I wasn't arguing about her clear and I wasn't supporting her lynch, I was arguing about Kogasa's clear and supporting HER lynch. It was right there in my first post today. Already covered why I think Reimu is town. Comment on Youmu's defense being unimpressive was mainly to contrast people finding her defense townie - which I did not.

The notion to swing the wagon happened a good few hours before deadline. Not to mention you've been around the entire time. You had plenty of time to read, and if you decided to swing the wagon without using that time then I don't know what to say. I'm well aware of what I'm doing to notice if some of this shit applies to myself, which it doesn't. And I never dropped Marisa. Not that your logic here makes any sense to begin with.

No, I can read, I felt like you weren't going to respond at all or that it would be anything but meaningful. And that was pretty much how you treated it so I had all the reasons in the world to think that. Seeing as responses are a great way to affirm a read you bet I was expecting it. Sorry, but I'm not convinced you were lazy, you responded to other posts just fine. Actually, I'm the only one you failed to respond to. The guy most relevant to whatever scumhunting you're doing seeing as you're voting him. Nice priorities there.

"Fine and dandy" addresses how you approached the idea of dropping Reimu, not Reimu herself.

I will very much tell someone to change their vote if I have no idea why it's there and I think they need a push in the right direction.

Brining up ATE when I would have every reason in the world to be angry about what I was being angry about. If your aim is to see more of it, you're doing a fine job.
~~~~~

Kogasa: I don't know how to respond to the claim that you cleared Marisa on meta based on... her first post? I still find your play lazy at best. We can all see that Yuyuko is a hindrance to town. You have a pool of people you're willing to lynch but you've yet to differentiate them - usually a sign that you need to do that.

On the topic of nonexistent townies, Mamizou, are you even playing?

Time shortage + consolidation needed. Oh boy. Apologies in advance for super rushed stances compared to the rest of the day, can't say I've had a desirable amount of free time today.

Nue is more up in the air than I would like, voting me while scumhunting elsewhere does not sit well, but I'm more in agreement with Miko in that our princess is in another castle. Yoshika isn't my preferred flip either. Initially voting Reimu out of anger and not, say, Kogasa for being scum to her, is still there. The way she's pursuing Kogasa seems fine though, makes me feel a bit better about her. Would much rather see Seiga or Marisa go.

Apparently a Yuyuko lynch is a thing. Can't argue against it, but it seems like 0 steps forward if she flips town and there is really no strong conviction telling me that she won't. No Effort = No Way Dudette is Town sounds like an ideal world, not very realistic unfortunately.

##Unvote, ##Vote Marisa

Consolidation needs to happen now, not later. Should be around 7 hours left and we don't have a wagon going. Will try to see if I can get in a couple more reads of the thread.

Cut by the actual votecount.