Author Topic: Mokou Quest 2: Sinnoh Edition  (Read 288154 times)

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
Re: Mokou Quest 2: Sinnoh Edition
« Reply #420 on: August 10, 2012, 12:57:44 AM »
>"No, I have them a genorious offer, and chose to follow me of their free will~" in a sadistic like voice.

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #421 on: August 10, 2012, 08:47:51 AM »
>make Bambi eyes and hope that Kaguya can sense them through the call.
>"What, me? Threaten them? Of course not! We're just the BEST of friends!"
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Talking to yourself isn't a sign of madness. Expecting a reply is.
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #422 on: August 10, 2012, 09:34:48 AM »
>"I do hope you make some progression in your social abilities though, NEET, you are the only person I know who doesn't mind cooped up in a shoddy hut in a bamboo forest for god-knows-how-long and doesn't think of going out."
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #423 on: August 10, 2012, 02:56:14 PM »
>"No, I have them a genorious offer, and chose to follow me of their free will~" in a sadistic like voice.

> "I'd ask you to remind me to never get on your bad side, but I think we're well beyond that."

>make Bambi eyes and hope that Kaguya can sense them through the call.

> You attempt bambi eyes.

> You... might be slightly out of practice.

>"What, me? Threaten them? Of course not! We're just the BEST of friends!"

> "..."

>"I do hope you make some progression in your social abilities though, NEET, you are the only person I know who doesn't mind cooped up in a shoddy hut in a bamboo forest for god-knows-how-long and doesn't think of going out."

> You feel a sharp pain in your back. Kaguya whispers in you ear, "Was that supposed to be an insult?"

>_

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #424 on: August 10, 2012, 03:47:51 PM »
>Twists head 180 degrees
>"It wasn't, I was complimenting you on your patience, ungrateful homestuck."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 05:32:54 PM by Darkninjaabc »

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
  • ...is in that post up there?
    • RP Blog for Kaenbyou Rin
« Reply #425 on: August 10, 2012, 05:40:54 PM »
Elbow Kaguya in the gut.

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #426 on: August 10, 2012, 06:20:12 PM »
>"Anyway, why are YOU here? Were you lonely?"
>Where's Kogasa? We need to prove to Kaguya that the little umbrella youkai likes us MUCH better than she likes Kaguya.
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #427 on: August 10, 2012, 07:10:56 PM »
Elbow Kaguya in the gut.

> You elbow Kaguya in the gut. She reels back. You then remove the knife sticking out of your back.

>Twists head 180 degrees
>"It wasn't, I was complimenting you on your patience, ungrateful homestuck."

> *cough* *cough* "-You have a funny way of complimenting people."

>"Anyway, why are YOU here? Were you lonely?"

> "I just wanted another opportunity to stab you in the back! A word of advice, a toddler could track you down when you light the sky on fire." Kaguya turns to your new companions, "So, why are you two hanging out with this bum?"

> Mystia says, "We don't want to die..."

> "Is that all? You COULD be my companions instead. Not many people get to serve a princess, let alone a perfect, pure, lunarian."

> "Um..." Wriggle says. "No."

> "Can we... y'know, go? I don't want any part of this." Mystia says.

> "No," Kaguya says. "You can serve me, or you can be inevitably burned to a crisp by the psycho stalker over there."

>Where's Kogasa? We need to prove to Kaguya that the little umbrella youkai likes us MUCH better than she likes Kaguya.

> Kogasa is sadly still at least an hour and 45 minutes away.

>_
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 07:14:35 PM by capt. h »

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #428 on: August 10, 2012, 09:02:05 PM »
"Don't listen to Kaguya here," say while embracing her with one arm. The arm with the knife in it. "She's hardly the perfect pure princess she thinks she is."

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #429 on: August 11, 2012, 01:20:51 AM »
>Snap Kaguya's neck.
>"Also she's dead."
>Catch her in a Pokeball before she can revive.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #430 on: August 11, 2012, 02:05:17 AM »
"Don't listen to Kaguya here," say while embracing her with one arm. The arm with the knife in it. "She's hardly the perfect pure princess she thinks she is."

> "I'm more worried about that whole inevitably being torched by you thing than her," Wriggle says.

> "You think I'm afraid of an itty bitty knife after OUR relationship?" Kaguya says. "You're gonna have to do a lot better than that!"

> "Good point."

>Snap Kaguya's neck.

You grab her skull with both hands and tear them in opposite directions, to a satisfying crack. Her body collapses.

>"Also she's dead."
>Catch her in a Pokeball before she can revive.

> You throw a pokeball at Kaguya. It opens up, throws a red laser at her, and... doesn't do anything actually. You are disappointed.

> "You think nobody's tried that?" Kaguya asks, twisting her head back straight while she gets up. "I tried catching Cirno to shut her up, but it didn't stick then, and it won't stick now." Kaguya pauses in thought. "I do want to try that on Orin though, you think she's close enough to a meowth? Or maybe a purrloin..."

> "Right, so either me or Mokou," Kaguya says, turning back to Mystia and Wriggle. "And remember, I won't set you on fire for annoying me."

> "Um..." Wriggle says. "Can we talk it over?"

> "THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANYTHING TO TALK OVER," Kaguya says. "I mean serious, why the hell would you pick Mokou over me?"

> "Well," Wriggle explains, "the horror stories Tewi tells about you are incredible. Did you really slit one of your rabbit's throats because the bath was 3 degrees too cold?"

> "I WILL KILL THAT RABBIT WHEN I GET HOME."

>_

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #431 on: August 11, 2012, 02:45:41 AM »
> Look at Kaguya in mock horror.
> "How could you do such a thing?!"

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #432 on: August 11, 2012, 03:05:33 AM »
>To Wriggle and Mystia: "Look, you two: all threats aside, I have no intention of torching you. I may be immortal, but dying isn't pleasant. Besides, even though I can't die, I can still lose. Especially since I get the idea there may be a lot of guys up there, and they'll need to be stopped in time, before they finish whatever it is they're doing up there. I know you two aren't great in a straight-up fight, but Mystia, you can blind the enemy, and Wriggle, you can just send in some nasty bugs to knock them out before they even know we'er there. I'll take point."
>"Besides, if you're on my team, that means mutual support. Which means I make sure you two don't die or anything."
>"Kaguya's not even offering joining her team. She wants you to be her servants. That one doesn't go both ways, let me assure you."

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #433 on: August 11, 2012, 04:58:53 AM »
>"Sometimes, it's better to be friends with the Hourai Doll, then be slaves for a Lunatic Princess."

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #434 on: August 11, 2012, 05:36:48 AM »
> Look at Kaguya in mock horror.
> "How could you do such a thing?!"

> "It was celcius."

> "...Reisen lived."

>To Wriggle and Mystia: "Look, you two: all threats aside, I have no intention of torching you. I may be immortal, but dying isn't pleasant. Besides, even though I can't die, I can still lose. Especially since I get the idea there may be a lot of guys up there, and they'll need to be stopped in time, before they finish whatever it is they're doing up there. I know you two aren't great in a straight-up fight, but Mystia, you can blind the enemy, and Wriggle, you can just send in some nasty bugs to knock them out before they even know we'er there. I'll take point."
>"Besides, if you're on my team, that means mutual support. Which means I make sure you two don't die or anything."
>"Kaguya's not even offering joining her team. She wants you to be her servants. That one doesn't go both ways, let me assure you."

> "Um, Kaguya, where are you going?" Wriggle asks.

> "Up Mt. Coronet, of course."

> "Well what do you think, Mysti?"

> "Kaguya looks easier to escape from."

> "Yeah, but Kaguya can kick our asses too, and she's even more tempermental than that phoenix girl. Plus, she'll make us carry stuff and go in front."

> "We can both hear you," Kaguya says.

> "Huh? Yeah sure," Mysti says. "Mokou promised she won't die. Think we can trust her?"

> "Keine said so, and she's good about these things. But there's just one thing..."
Wriggle speaks up, "Um, Mokou, see I wouldn't be able to help you - no bugs yet. I got myself a wurmple, but that's it, and I can't rely on wild bugs at high altitudes. My friends don't frequent the cold much."

>"Sometimes, it's better to be friends with the Hourai Doll, then be slaves for a Lunatic Princess."

> "What's a hourai doll?"

> "I think Alice has one of those."

> "Oh yeah, I like Hourai. Let's go with Alice."

> "Alice isn't a choice Mysti."

> "But she just said..."

> "She must have been talking about herself and Kaguya... maybe?"

> "But Mokou isn't a doll... Or is she?"
Mystia speaks up, "Hey Mokou, are you one of Alice's dolls? No wait, that's stupid..."

> "She certainly has the intelligence of Alice's dolls," Kaguya replies.

>_
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 05:39:48 AM by capt. h »

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #435 on: August 11, 2012, 05:50:49 AM »
Sigh. "The name 'Hourai Doll' is just a title that I'm called. It has no connection to Alice other than a name similarity."

Consider gifting that bug we just caught to Wriggle as a sign of good faith.

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #436 on: August 11, 2012, 07:25:07 AM »
>Yeah, that jingly little ladybug thingy isn't much use to us anyway.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #437 on: August 11, 2012, 08:04:57 AM »
>Yes, consider gifting the bug.

>"I said THE Hourai Doll, not A Hourai doll. Whatever. What's your decision? I'll keep the both of you alive and as partners, instead of slaves, unlike someone around here..."

>Reach over to Kaguya and punch her in the throat.

[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #438 on: August 11, 2012, 01:29:47 PM »
>Display profile page of Kaguya and us, then calmly analyze that with our better CARING and STRENGTH stat makes us the better person.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #439 on: August 11, 2012, 04:41:51 PM »
Sigh. "The name 'Hourai Doll' is just a title that I'm called. It has no connection to Alice other than a name similarity."

> "I never heard of it before," Mystia says. "I don't get it. The title, I mean. They're usually supposed to mean something."

>Yes, consider gifting the bug.

>Yeah, that jingly little ladybug thingy isn't much use to us anyway.

> You consider gifting the ladybug, but you haven't decided whether to actually offer it to Wriggle. You do think the bug is useless to you. You also have much better bugs you can offer her.

> Course, she most likely doesn't have anything worth trading. Either way, you can't think of anything you particularly want the bug for, so it would make a good gift.

> You also wonder whether you want to be the one stuck babysitting these twerps for a reason other than showing up Kaguya.

>"I said THE Hourai Doll, not A Hourai doll. Whatever. What's your decision? I'll keep the both of you alive and as partners, instead of slaves, unlike someone around here..."

>Reach over to Kaguya and punch her in the throat.

> Kaguya ducks back and brandishes a second knife at you. You wonder why she has so many of them.

> "Mokou." Wriggle says.

> "Kaguya." Mystia says.

> "What's wrong with you?" Wriggle asks. "The stories about Kaguya are legendary!"

> "Are you nuts?" Mystia responds back. "Have you ever been on Mokou's bad side? Touch one little human and she'll bury you alive!"

> "She won't murder us for bad bath water, heck she's not even making us carry her things! Besides, Kaguya's a jerk."

> "At least Kaguya stops when she's tired, if we go with Mokou she'll push on and on until she collapses, which is a good five miles after you'd have lost your legs to the frostbite."

> You realize you haven't had the best relationship with Mystia. Kaguya is becoming visibly flustered by the less than complimentary depictions of her, but she's holding her tounge.

>Display profile page of Kaguya and us, then calmly analyze that with our better CARING and STRENGTH stat makes us the better person.

> You're STRENGTH stat is certainly higher, but your hesitate to compare your CARING stats. Kaguya's CARING stat is 0. Yours is -2.

> You never did understand the purpose of the CARING skill tree, instead investing all those points into FIRE.

>_
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 04:43:43 PM by capt. h »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #440 on: August 11, 2012, 04:54:55 PM »
>We were going to give the bug to Keine, weren't we?
>"Why are you worried about frostbite? You'll stay warm with me. Control of fire and all that."
>"Also, I won't make you wear yourselves out. Can't have my teammates passing out from exhaustion, you know."

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #441 on: August 11, 2012, 06:06:07 PM »
>"I treat my partners with the respect they need. I'll only break people if they really do something worth my time and effort to burn them to a crisp. And I doubt Kaguya would let you eat a human too. Closest to that would be eating Cirno."

>Smirk. "Doubt you could eat her anyway. To be honest she's more hardy then the both of you combined right now, even with her stupidity."

>Think about leaving Mystia to be Kaguya's slave and having Wriggle to be your partner.

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #442 on: August 11, 2012, 06:55:35 PM »
>"How about you two just choose who to go with, and if you end up hating them, run off and maybe join the other one?"

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #443 on: August 11, 2012, 11:11:14 PM »
>We were going to give the bug to Keine, weren't we?

> You were, but you didn't really have any solid plans. You can pretty much do whatever with it.

>"Why are you worried about frostbite? You'll stay warm with me. Control of fire and all that."
>"Also, I won't make you wear yourselves out. Can't have my teammates passing out from exhaustion, you know."

> "You know what? forget the hard work thing. You only have to carry my bags, alright?" Kaguya says.

>"I treat my partners with the respect they need. I'll only break people if they really do something worth my time and effort to burn them to a crisp. And I doubt Kaguya would let you eat a human too. Closest to that would be eating Cirno."

> "Well, yeah, eating humans does bring a lot of undue attention. No way Mokou will let you touch them; I'm not opposed to graverobbing though."

>Smirk. "Doubt you could eat her anyway. To be honest she's more hardy then the both of you combined right now, even with her stupidity."

> "Mokou sucks at taking care of people, she'll run you straight into the ground. It's hard to blame her, the whole immortality thing makes her incapable of understanding things like injuries are bad."

> "And I would prefer you didn't try to eat me."

>Think about leaving Mystia to be Kaguya's slave and having Wriggle to be your partner.

> You aren't sure why you don't leave BOTH of them to be Kaguya's slaves, considering you only have 2 gas masks for the Coronet climb and Kogasa's coming along. You mostly wanted them to keep them from eating humans.

> Course, now that Kaguya wants them you've got to have them.

> Because Kaguya.

>"How about you two just choose who to go with, and if you end up hating them, run off and maybe join the other one?"

> "Well Mystia?"

> "Mokou can be really scary. I mean REALLY scary,"
Mystia says, rubbing the base of her wings. You might have gone overboard in the past.

> "You want to hang out with Kaguya?"

> "No. You want to hang out with Mokou?"

> "Not at all. But I'd rather be freezing my ass off with the girl that breaths fire than the one that doesn't. If nothing else, it's our best chance safely up that death trap."

> "You don't seriously want to climb..."

> "Not really. Well, not yet, but if we are climbing it, we ought to do it with Mokou."

> Mystia sighs. "If we have to pick, I'll go with whoever you pick. However..." The girl cracks a devious smile. "Since you're both going to the same place, how about the four of us travel together?"

>_
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 02:15:25 AM by capt. h »

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #444 on: August 12, 2012, 01:12:45 AM »
>"PERFECT! Let's all be happy fun friends as we adventure together!"
>Stroll around the group as you say this, and subtly light Kaguya's hair on fire.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #445 on: August 12, 2012, 02:16:19 AM »
>Dafuq
>Why worry about gas masks? Youkai are super-regenerative, and we are basically immortal, that or just beat up more grunts on the mountain and grab their masks. Anyway, cross the bridge when it comes along

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #446 on: August 12, 2012, 02:46:43 AM »
>We can give Wriggle and Mystia the masks. We don't need one to survive. It may inconvinience us a bit, but that'll only last until the first grunt, anyways. And Kogasa's body is just an avatar, so she shouldn't need one, either.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #447 on: August 12, 2012, 03:26:06 AM »
>Dafuq

> This wasn't supposed to be an option.

>"PERFECT! Let's all be happy fun friends as we adventure together!"

> "Yes, perfect happy fun friends," Kaguya says, glaring at you.

>Stroll around the group as you say this, and subtly light Kaguya's hair on fire.

> You find it impossible to be subtle about it, as Kaguya refuses to turn her back on you.

> You consider blatantly setting Kaguya's hair on fire.

>Why worry about gas masks? Youkai are super-regenerative, and we are basically immortal, that or just beat up more grunts on the mountain and grab their masks. Anyway, cross the bridge when it comes along

> The problem with dying is it sucks. You don't need to light a fire when it's cold, or breath underwater, or dodge bisections, but dying in all those ways have nasty physical repurcussions that you generally do not enjoy.

> Which means that if it becomes a problem you'll just mugs a minion. Problem solved.

>We can give Wriggle and Mystia the masks. We don't need one to survive. It may inconvinience us a bit, but that'll only last until the first grunt, anyways. And Kogasa's body is just an avatar, so she shouldn't need one, either.

> Wait... what IS Kogasa exactly? You knew she was an umbrella youkai, but you never thought about whether she was the umbrella or the girl holding the umbrella.

> Come to think of it, that umbrella has a mouth. Which means it... breaths? Maybe? But it's an umbrella; it shouldn't have to breath.

> You'll have to ask Kogasa about her biology when you see her.

>_
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 03:28:08 AM by capt. h »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #448 on: August 12, 2012, 04:41:51 AM »
>Burn Kaguya anyways.
>"Mystia, I'm not going to burn you unless you try to eat somebody. And what the hell, if we find someone up there who's already dead, I might even be willing to let you have a little. No helping anyone along, though. Only people who died without our help."

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #449 on: August 12, 2012, 02:52:59 PM »
>Give Wriggle the gas mask
>"Anyway, Wriggle, there are some nasty unknown gas up there, and I just happened to have prepared this to protect your personal safety."
>Sidelong glance at Kaguya.