Author Topic: Mokou Quest 2: Sinnoh Edition  (Read 288149 times)

capt. h

• Only sane townie
Re: Mokou Quest 2: Sinnoh Edition
« Reply #210 on: July 21, 2012, 05:20:39 AM »
>Laugh at Cirno's attempt.

>If it goes on for too long and causing a lot of damage, send out Lighter and have it do a flamethrower.

> "GET BACK HERE." Cirno yells. The beast roars through the cavern, popping through on occasion as the fairy has Squirtle blast the holes with water.

> You laugh. Cirno can handle the steelix whackamole. Nicknames are much more important.

>Name it Tony

> You happen to like the name Tony. You idly wonder if there are any tiger pokemon.

>ONI?
>NAME IT KONNGARA

> This is more because the mod didn't remember Konngara when making suggestions, nor did he realize that Konngara was an oni.

>Name it Fujiyama

> Nah, you ultimately decide to go with Fujiyama. Though it occurs to you that "Fujiyama" is quite a mouthful; it would be more convenient to just go with "Fuji" or "Yama" in battle.

> As you consider nicknames, the you realize that Steelix stopped roaring. Then, Cirno shouts up "I got the Steelix thing under control!" The earth starts rumbling again, and the giant snake crashes through the floor into the ceiling up a faily steep slope, Cirno holding it's tail.

> "Well? How about we get out of here?" Cirno asks.

> "Yes, lets." Keine says. You notice that she's panting pretty heavily, she seems shaken up to you.

> Riley's already caught his breath, but both him and his Lucario are just staring at you. Then Riley asks "How did you do that back there? You know, all of it. The disappearing, and not dying of electrocution, and what the heck just happened?"

>_

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #211 on: July 21, 2012, 05:51:55 AM »
Should we explain our immortality? It'll make things a lot easier, considering what just happened and all.

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #212 on: July 21, 2012, 08:08:55 AM »
Should we explain our immortality? It'll make things a lot easier, considering what just happened and all.

We should explain...

WITH A DEMONSTRATION!

(I'm voting for a full-tilt crazy Mokou, just because)
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Talking to yourself isn't a sign of madness. Expecting a reply is.
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #213 on: July 21, 2012, 08:22:43 AM »
>"I'm immortal."

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #214 on: July 21, 2012, 09:34:25 AM »
>The Muggles shouldn't know the secret of magic!
>"Is that so? I believe it was my Lucario who took the hit, and perhaps you didn't see well in the darkness?"
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #215 on: July 21, 2012, 12:18:00 PM »
>"Is that so? I believe it was my Lucario who took the hit, and perhaps you didn't see well in the darkness?"

We already have 6 spots taken, so he should have returned to the PC.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #216 on: July 21, 2012, 12:23:19 PM »

:o

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #217 on: July 21, 2012, 02:50:18 PM »
> Er...  I thought that Capt. said we hold on to any pokemon we catch until we manually put them in the PC.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #218 on: July 21, 2012, 03:40:47 PM »

It would make it easier, if you want those muggles figuring out magic.

> Er...  I thought that Capt. said we hold on to any pokemon we catch until we manually put them in the PC.

> People cannot teleport their pokemon from anywhere at anytime. The reason is especially clear this far underground, it wouldn't make much sense that you could send your pokemon thousands of miles from here when you can't even get a cell phone signal. To transport a pokemon, you need to find a PC designed for pokemon transfer.

> However, you recall that there's an automatic cap on the pokemon you can use. Aparently, law enforcement (gym leaders and the pokemon league) doesn't want individuals creating armies, so only the first 6 pokemon you carry are available for use by design.

> Course, you could lie and say it was your Lucario anyway, but...

We should explain...

WITH A DEMONSTRATION!

(I'm voting for a full-tilt crazy Mokou, just because)

> Yes, this is clearly the best way.

>"I'm immortal."

> You then point your finger at the side of your own head, and blow your own brains out. It leaves a nasty headache but keeps the blood from splattering on your clothes.

> "See?" you say, grinning.

> "That just raises more questions," Riley says. "You know, like how, and what that has to do with your flame powers. I've seen firebreathers and none of them can bend flames like that."

> "Come on, come on," Cirno says. "Some fresh air? Anyone?"

>_

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #219 on: July 21, 2012, 03:44:45 PM »
> "That would be the Phoenix."

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #220 on: July 21, 2012, 04:09:01 PM »
>Try to remember if we are actually possessed by a Pheonix

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #221 on: July 21, 2012, 05:35:29 PM »
>"These fire breathers at most breathes fire I believe. I can do a lot more than that."

>"anyway, time to leave. Theres nothing here."

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #222 on: July 22, 2012, 01:21:05 AM »
>Try to remember if we are actually possessed by a Pheonix

> It's really more of a contract.

> "That would be the Phoenix."

> Keine sighs. "Mokou made a deal with a phoenix a long time ago, which granted her it's powers. Unfortunately, people who still believe in magic are a rarity nowadays. So generally, we don't discuss it unless it becomes necessary."

> "These fire breathers at most breathes fire I believe. I can do a lot more than that," you explain. There really is more to the story, but you doubt he can digest even the simplified phoenix explanation, let alone the hourai elixer story on top of it.

> You can go into more detail about any aspect of your past by recollecting it.

> "Excuse me if I find that hard to believe," Riley says.

> "Anyway, time to leave. Theres nothing here," you say. Cirno's more than ready to go, digging a hole straight to the surface. It's a tad steep, but you're able to follow her Stelix up until you reach the open air.

> You are on top of Iron Island. You look West towards the Sinnoh mainland, and see a rather disturbing purple haze atop what your map indicates is Mt. Coronet.

>_
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 01:22:59 AM by capt. h »

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #223 on: July 22, 2012, 03:30:26 AM »
>Ask Keine about purple haze
>Or alternatively, ask Riley about it
>If we have time to waste, ask Cirno about it
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 04:12:53 AM by Darkninjaabc »

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #224 on: July 22, 2012, 04:20:42 AM »
>Condition of our clothes? 

>If they're really bad, find some other pair and add the enchantment.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #225 on: July 22, 2012, 04:55:17 AM »
>Ask Keine about purple haze

> "I haven't the slightest idea," Keine says.

>Or alternatively, ask Riley about it

> "Never seen it before."

>If we have time to waste, ask Cirno about it

> "It's the end of the world. And it's my job as the hero to stop it!" Cirno says matter-of-factly.

>Condition of our clothes? 

>If they're really bad, find some other pair and add the enchantment.

> Your clothes are burned, torn, and covered in dirt. Better than you're average.

> Keine insists you're standards are too low for these kinds of things. If you want to add the enchantment, it would take at least eight or nine hours. Course, it used to take weeks, but you've gotten considerably better at it with practice.

> It's not like you have some shortage of time though, but you'll need to get off of iron island to get any new clothing. Except through robbery. Course you would never chase down two thugs involved in a criminal organization, knock them out, steal their horribly ugly clothing, and tell law enforcement Cirno did it. Because that would be wrong.

> Also because their shirts were hideous.

>_
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 05:06:44 AM by capt. h »

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #226 on: July 22, 2012, 05:26:13 AM »
>"Well, shall we go and check out what is it?"

>Reconsider beating down thugs, they may have some nice rare pokemon in their base if we manage to sneak in.

>Agree with Keine that our standard for clothing is too low, and strip

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #227 on: July 22, 2012, 05:28:35 AM »
>Consider options for new clothes

>Agree with Keine that our standard for clothing is too low, and strip. And frolick in naked flames.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #228 on: July 22, 2012, 08:05:52 AM »
>Wear these clothes anyway. Who needs fashion?

>On second thought, Keine has a point. Let's strip.
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #229 on: July 22, 2012, 03:18:52 PM »
>Also, since we are naked anyway, examine pits to see if they are comparable to Sanae's

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #230 on: July 22, 2012, 03:43:01 PM »
>Agree with Keine that our standard for clothing is too low, and strip

>Agree with Keine that our standard for clothing is too low, and strip. And frolick in naked flames.

>On second thought, Keine has a point. Let's strip.

>Also, since we are naked anyway, examine pits to see if they are comparable to Sanae's

> Keine's right; you're clothes are a mess. You decide to strip. Although without a mirror it's hard to tell, you have confidence in your armpits.

> Keine decides to headbutt you so hard, that you don't wake up until the next morning, when you find yourself lying in a hospital bed.

> You ban Keine from using that on the students.

> Remember kids, public nudity is NOT ok! If you see someone exposing themselve in public, find an adult such as a parent, police officer or other authority figure, and tell them what you saw! Extra points if the authority figure starts freaking out.

>"Well, shall we go and check out what is it?"

> "Sure," Keine says.

>Reconsider beating down thugs, they may have some nice rare pokemon in their base if we manage to sneak in.

> When you said you would "never" stalk, beat up, rob, and frame goons/Cirno, you really meant "gladly". You would "gladly" mug Cirno. Though her dress won't fit you and isn't exactly your style.

>Consider options for new clothes

> Officially, you won't know until you reach a store. Unofficially, these are the outfits available to you, on top of your standard outfit.

> Not that you'd necessarily want to be caught dead in some of them.

>Wear these clothes anyway. Who needs fashion?

> These clothes will do.

> There is a ferry at the Iron Island dock.

>_

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #231 on: July 22, 2012, 04:00:36 PM »
>Go to docks.
>Board ship.
>"Nice boat."
>TIMEHAX: Gently apply patting to Keine's head while naked
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 04:27:55 PM by Darkninjaabc »

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #232 on: July 22, 2012, 04:12:23 PM »
>Think about Komachi's boat, before comparing it to the ship.
>NOT LIKE WE'VE EVER BEEN ON HER BOAT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Since we never die... Unless she had once used that boat to ram us that is a different story.

[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #233 on: July 22, 2012, 08:48:51 PM »
>TIMEHAX: Gently apply patting to Keine's head while naked

> Keine purrs. Riley puts his hat on his lap and Cirno laughs, until Keine bashes both their heads in.

>Go to docks.

> You go down to the docks with your group.

>Board ship.

> "Good luck!" Riley says, handing you an odd little tin. "Thanks for your help back there. Take a 'metal coat', it helps some pokemon evolve." You wave goodbye to Riley, and you, Cirno, and Keine board the ship.

> "You know, I could just freeze the sea over," Cirno says casually, before shrinking under Keine's glare. "Or not."

>"Nice boat."

> "Meh, it's alright." Cirno says. "You haven't sailed until you've sailed a glacier; those things are loads of fun."

>Think about Komachi's boat, before comparing it to the ship.
>NOT LIKE WE'VE EVER BEEN ON HER BOAT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Since we never die... Unless she had once used that boat to ram us that is a different story.

> Just kidding. Although Komachi would gladly take it if she could, she's been complaining to Shikieiki about passenger space for centuries. Anyway, over the course of your life you've had the opportunity to talk to Komachi about some fairly wierd questions concerning death, and have even gotten a chance to see her boat once or twice. This ferry is quite a bit bigger, Komachi practically works out of a rowboat.

> The boat is ready to leave, and will arrive at Canalave in an hour. Cirno has taken to fishing again, and Keine has returned to her books.

>_
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 09:11:46 PM by capt. h »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #234 on: July 22, 2012, 09:30:05 PM »
> Head over to Cirno while checking over the Metal Coat.
> "Hey Cirno, what kinda pokemon can evolve with this anyway?"

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #235 on: July 23, 2012, 12:11:48 AM »
> Head over to Cirno while checking over the Metal Coat.

> It's a small tin, you open it and see a metalic film. You can't think of anything particularly special about it.

> The words "Silph Co." are engraved into the tin.

> "Hey Cirno, what kinda pokemon can evolve with this anyway?"

> "Scyther and Onix," Cirno says. "In the games you would hand it to your pokemon and then trade it. In goes Onix, out comes Steelix."

> You note that there is a current lull in action. You wonder about anything you'd like to do on the boat, before things heat up again. You suppose you could always take a quick nap if nothing comes to mind.

>_
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:16:00 AM by capt. h »

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #236 on: July 23, 2012, 12:56:19 AM »
>We have a Scyther, right? Let's ask Cirno if it's a wise decision to evolve it.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #237 on: July 23, 2012, 04:11:53 AM »
>Just evolve the Scyther, in case you don't know about Pokemon, Scizor is one of the most overpowered Steel types with Bullet Punch AND Technician
>Find a Nurse of something, we want to know about the Registeel.
>Explore the boat, by that I mean barging into random rooms, to see if we will encounter anyone interesting.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #238 on: July 23, 2012, 04:28:14 AM »
>I say we don't evolve Scyther because lol looks more badass then Scizor. An we have two steel types already da ze!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
  • ...is in that post up there?
    • RP Blog for Kaenbyou Rin
« Reply #239 on: July 23, 2012, 04:39:20 AM »
Don't evolve Scyther yet. Forcing our pokemon to undergo genetic changes for the sake of pure power is something that should be thought out first.