Author Topic: Return to the Barren Path  (Read 78972 times)

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
Re: Return to the Barren Path
« Reply #690 on: August 05, 2009, 03:43:34 AM »
>offer her the copper wire
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #691 on: August 05, 2009, 04:05:37 AM »
> "Nitori...look, I'm sorry. I don't know what comes over me sometimes. But that doesn't matter right now. There are more urgent matters. If my reasoning is correct, right now, you're in danger. You and everyone else involved in the subteranean spirits incident. Parsee is out to get even. I want to help. Will you let me?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #692 on: August 05, 2009, 04:15:45 AM »
>offer her the copper wire

>She looks up at the wire. "Thanks, but I got more than a enough of that crap."

> "Nitori...look, I'm sorry. I don't know what comes over me sometimes. But that doesn't matter right now. There are more urgent matters. If my reasoning is correct, right now, you're in danger. You and everyone else involved in the subteranean spirits incident. Parsee is out to get even. I want to help. Will you let me?"

>"Eh, whatever. Parsee said we're even, so I'm not too worried about her. And if she's going to get even with Marisa, or Yukari, or Suika...well, good luck there. I guess Aya and Alice might have something to worry about, if she sics Yugi on them."

>_

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #693 on: August 05, 2009, 04:17:07 AM »
>"Yeah, about that... I'm not sure how much she's going to need to rely on Yuugi now."
>relate the Hobo Penny incident

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #694 on: August 05, 2009, 04:19:29 AM »
If she gets to Alice, then it's one less problem.
And about Aya... I don't think we can get that fast to the Mountain.
>Ponder options, with an awesome thinking theme.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #695 on: August 05, 2009, 04:28:25 AM »
>"Yeah, about that... I'm not sure how much she's going to need to rely on Yuugi now."
>relate the Hobo Penny incident

>Nitori listens as you mention the events. "Huh. That sounds pretty messed up. But, well, what does that really equal out to? Like, she has some kind of power? What is it? And is it bad enough to really mess with Suika or Yukari?"

>Ponder options, with an awesome thinking theme.

>Awesome thinking theme. It seems your options are to try to stop Parsee now, try to learn more, try to trip her up indirectly, or just wash your hands of the whole thing.

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #696 on: August 05, 2009, 04:30:53 AM »
> Wash your hands so that we don't get infected by H1N1.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #697 on: August 05, 2009, 04:34:26 AM »
>"I don't know exactly what it is, but after going through all that to get it and being confident about being able to exact her revenge, it might not be good to take chances.
Plus, I don't think Suika and Yukari would like to hear about your part in enabling this, if Parsee does manage to annoy them."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #698 on: August 05, 2009, 04:44:25 AM »
> Wash your hands so that we don't get infected by H1N1.

>You make a note to do this when you get back to the lake.

>"I don't know exactly what it is, but after going through all that to get it and being confident about being able to exact her revenge, it might not be good to take chances.
Plus, I don't think Suika and Yukari would like to hear about your part in enabling this, if Parsee does manage to annoy them."

>"Okay, fine. So what do you expect me to do? I'm still trying to keep my guts from leaping out of my throat after you poisoned me!"

>_

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #699 on: August 05, 2009, 04:45:44 AM »
>"You gotta understand that was a "You or Me" moment, and I did it to survive."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #700 on: August 05, 2009, 04:49:24 AM »
>"You gotta understand that was a "You or Me" moment, and I did it to survive."

>"Doesn't change facts, does it?" Nitori says. "So what are you expecting me to do, again?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #701 on: August 05, 2009, 05:33:05 AM »
>"I'm thinking we could visit Patchouli and find out exactly what the hell she was trying to do, between the two main constructors of her little mad machine. Assuming Eirin's gotten her in speaking condition.
For the moment, I don't suppose you know what this silvery stuff is?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #702 on: August 05, 2009, 06:11:16 AM »
>"I'm thinking we could visit Patchouli and find out exactly what the hell she was trying to do, between the two main constructors of her little mad machine. Assuming Eirin's gotten her in speaking condition.
For the moment, I don't suppose you know what this silvery stuff is?"

>"I could with a visit to Eirin..." Nitori mumbles.
>She looks at the silvery lump. "Oh that? I think it was a sheet of cadium telluride. Salvaged it out of a some kind of funny panel that I bought off Rinnosuke. The stuff does a good job sucking in radiated energy; Patchy wanted it for something with that machine. Guessing the whole thing's slagged now?"

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #703 on: August 05, 2009, 06:34:56 AM »
> Acquire the piece of cadium telluride. Pay the mana cost with Boseiju so that we won't have to deal with counters.

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #704 on: August 05, 2009, 12:51:44 PM »
> "Okay, as a token of my apology, I'll carry you to Eirin's, and I'll even take on another favour to pay for your medical bill. Then can we put all the hostilities behind us? Gensokyo doesn't need another feud. If Parsee doesn't get us, Suika, Yukari, Marisa, Alice or Reimu will, followed with a huge humiliating extra from Aya."

> "By the way, you wouldn't happen to know where to get pure tellurium, would you? It'd be good if we can get some before we head back to Eirin. Maybe there's a way to purify the tellurium out of this cadmium telluride?"

> Sew the cadmium telluride into your orky cuirass for added protection vs radiation, just in case Parsee decides to reenact Fallout.

> Go up to find Sakuya and Remilia. Start with Sakuya's room.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #705 on: August 05, 2009, 05:09:18 PM »
> Acquire the piece of cadium telluride. Pay the mana cost with Boseiju so that we won't have to deal with counters.

>You don't control enough lands.

> "Okay, as a token of my apology, I'll carry you to Eirin's, and I'll even take on another favour to pay for your medical bill. Then can we put all the hostilities behind us? Gensokyo doesn't need another feud. If Parsee doesn't get us, Suika, Yukari, Marisa, Alice or Reimu will, followed with a huge humiliating extra from Aya."

> "By the way, you wouldn't happen to know where to get pure tellurium, would you? It'd be good if we can get some before we head back to Eirin. Maybe there's a way to purify the tellurium out of this cadmium telluride?"

> Sew the cadmium telluride into your orky cuirass for added protection vs radiation, just in case Parsee decides to reenact Fallout.

> Go up to find Sakuya and Remilia. Start with Sakuya's room.

>"Yeah, sure." say Nitori. "Bygones and stuff. Just pick me up before you go. Not in the mood for all those stairs."
>She looks the lump over. "Yeah, I could probably refine it at my shop."
>You affix the lump to your Orky Cuirass. Now it is a Fancy Orky Cuirass!
>You return to the tower, and the antechamber leading to Sakuya and Parsee's room. You can here voices inside Sakuya's room.

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #706 on: August 05, 2009, 05:46:29 PM »
> Eavesdrop.

> Once we've listened in on everything interesting, knock politely. Tell them it's the sandman.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #707 on: August 05, 2009, 05:55:23 PM »
> Eavesdrop.

> Once we've listened in on everything interesting, knock politely. Tell them it's the sandman.

>Listening in, you can hear what sounds like Sakuya weeping, and Remilia saying, "Damn it, Sakuya, how you convince everyone you're some hard-boiled serial killer, I'll never know. Now come on, chin up girl."
>Things fall quiet, prompting you to knock and introduce yourself. "Yeah, what?" says Remilia, cutting off whatever Sakuya was about to say.

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #708 on: August 05, 2009, 06:46:00 PM »
> "Good news is, Parsee's out of our hair and the mansion's in my hands now, but you knew that. Bad news is, Parsee's out of our hair and out loose in Gensokyo with a huge +20 power boost, out to get revenge and Suwako knows what else. Now, at a glance, it doesn't seem like it's our business, yes...but she's about to go mess with the big players. If they find out we had a hand in empowering her....hooboy..."

> "Which is why I was wondering if you two could help me out in warning her targets, particularly Patchy, Marisa and Reimu, and possibly stopping her. I'm hoping Sakuya-san could help me out, seeing as she's my new head-maid. But if you feel you're not in any shape to, I understand."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #709 on: August 05, 2009, 07:11:39 PM »
> "Good news is, Parsee's out of our hair and the mansion's in my hands now, but you knew that. Bad news is, Parsee's out of our hair and out loose in Gensokyo with a huge +20 power boost, out to get revenge and Suwako knows what else. Now, at a glance, it doesn't seem like it's our business, yes...but she's about to go mess with the big players. If they find out we had a hand in empowering her....hooboy..."

> "Which is why I was wondering if you two could help me out in warning her targets, particularly Patchy, Marisa and Reimu, and possibly stopping her. I'm hoping Sakuya-san could help me out, seeing as she's my new head-maid. But if you feel you're not in any shape to, I understand."

>The door opens, and Remilia appears, still in her appropriated Kappa garb though one of the shoulders is rather visibly wet. "So you want me to go play messenger? How about we just go solve the problem. It's only Parsee. Give her a boost and she's still only Parsee. Hell, I'll do it myself."
>Sakuya follows behind. "What do you mean, your head maid?"

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #710 on: August 05, 2009, 07:13:45 PM »
> I owns your ass bitch.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #711 on: August 05, 2009, 07:15:54 PM »
> Bite tongue before you can get that last remark out.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #712 on: August 05, 2009, 07:18:20 PM »
>Check what Sakuya's Maid Power and Stress Explosion are.
>Hire Ruukoto as the new head maid.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #713 on: August 05, 2009, 07:20:03 PM »
> Port SDM to be a new MeidoRPG campaign

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #714 on: August 05, 2009, 07:23:51 PM »
>instead, show her the deed (at a safe distance) and shrug nevermind timestop

>"I managed to get the deed to the SDM from her in exchange for the Hobo Penny she needed to get that '+20.'"

>"... on that note, I don't suppose you'd know anything about what that penny'd do?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #715 on: August 05, 2009, 07:36:53 PM »
> I owns your ass bitch.
> Bite tongue before you can get that last remark out.

>Mama always said that shit would get you shanked.

>Check what Sakuya's Maid Power and Stress Explosion are.
>Hire Ruukoto as the new head maid.

>If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know.
>You'd have to find her, first. Perhaps you could put out some wanted ads?

> Port SDM to be a new MeidoRPG campaign

>Gross.

>instead, show her the deed (at a safe distance) and shrug nevermind timestop

>"I managed to get the deed to the SDM from her in exchange for the Hobo Penny she needed to get that '+20.'"

>"... on that note, I don't suppose you'd know anything about what that penny'd do?"

>Sakuya shakes her head. "I barely paid any attention to that. Patchouli would know."
>Remilia rubs her chin for a moment. "Hey, question. Parsee traded you the deed, right? She give you anything else in the deal?"

>_

Moerin

« Reply #716 on: August 05, 2009, 07:39:42 PM »
>Put out a want ad for an atomic robot maid.
>Also, put out a want ad for a sword-throwing demon maid.
>Finally, put out a want ad for... A, um, dream dwelling demon maid?  Whatever Mugetu was.

Let us begin Operation: Maid Harem!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #717 on: August 05, 2009, 07:41:24 PM »
> Do that later. Or never. We have more important things to do.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Moerin

« Reply #718 on: August 05, 2009, 07:43:08 PM »
> Do that later. Or never. We have more important things to do.

I fail to see how anything's more important than that.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #719 on: August 05, 2009, 07:44:16 PM »
> Roll for anal circumference.