Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When No. 6 - Addiction Boogaloo & EoSD ver.  (Read 296519 times)

When you see Izayoi in Final Fantasy IV:  The After Years, and immediately start gushing about Sakuya.

Terrabreak

• The worst thing that can happen is we all die~
  • The power of science!
Dont like to make memes but this really stayed in my mind the whole time after my last class this week

LOL my first post in this forums after checking it for like 3 months :V

(lolgrammar)
Never forget.... those good old times~

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
I got my little brother to like Touhou. 0.o
Unfortunately, same here. For a while, he had a crush on Elly.
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Watching The Speed Gamers Pokemon Marathon.  As I look at the various stunts and silly stuff they've done at donation thresholds, I begin thinking of Reimu trying such ideas in order to increase donations to her shrine.

There is some movie peoples called Toho.
'nuff said.

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
There is some movie peoples called Toho.
'nuff said.
Godzilla and the like, love their work.

Welp, today we covered making buttons in Flash. I said I already knew how to do it, the teacher told me to provide an example of a button in 20 minutes.

He was speechless when I showed him this. [attach=1]
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 04:07:23 AM by Flandre Clarke »

MaStErSpArK94

In Yu-Gi-Oh there's a card called "Yata-Garasu" and in its illustration, the crow is standing on the "Orb of Yasaka".

Take that as you will  :V

Zero Izayoi

• DJ Amish, the Touhou DJ
  • Poet and daredevil, among other things... (x.o)
    • Floating Cactus
When you start getting really annoyed that no one even acknowledges your comments.
When you wonder if Touhou runs on Linux.

It doesn't, sadly :(
Trust me, I've tried. A LOT. Wine apparently hates Zun. And kittens.

Anyways:
-When you're so into Touhou music that your DJing wet-dream is to play a 4 hour set of just Alstroemeria, EastNewSound, Shibayan, and Suryfit to a non-musically-racist crowd so that they can see the AMAZING AWESOMENESS of Japanese music with vocals.
-When you realize that you actually have the means to play a 36-and-a-half hour set of only said artists, and still wish you had more.
-When you seriously contemplate flying to Japan just to go on a Touhou doujin shopping spree because you have no Touhou swag of any kind :'(
Uh, what is this thread about? o_o
well it was simply quoting from The Book of Trolls but then Edible posted a Nick Cage mecha and it all went downhill from there

I yearn to fix this break in what never existed; to reclaim my reality, even though it isn't real...

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
non-musically-racist crowd
when you accept the fact that this will be essentially impossible to find anywhere ever

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Just started playing Pokemon Conquest.  One of the Warlords I recruited (from the forest nation, so the name is obviously using the same reasoning as in Touhou) is Morichika.  Immediately started giggling over Rinnosuke taking part in Pokemon battles.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
>Is playing MushihimeSama Futari
>Dies
>Pauses game and writes angry letter to Cave about how there is no 「ピチューン!」 noise upon death.
Cave: 'What, is Reco screaming「パルムー!」 not good enough?' :colonveeplusalpha:

New one for me:
I think I've incurred Touhou insanity on Freak Fortress servers thanks to my Touhou bosses for that mod (Aya, Koishi, Mokou so far; Sakuya is done by another modder). Reactions and comments I've gotten from fellow players (most of whom have little to no ties with the series) include:
 - 'Aw, why can't I be one of those Japanese anime girls?'
 - 'Ayayayaya'
 - 'Oh shit, it's that hatted Dead Ringer girl again'
 - 'Great, it's that OP Pyro boss once again'
 - 'SHAMEIMARU'
 - 'Aw, these are the only fun and unique bosses! Someone with VIP boss select choose a Touhou!'
 - 'REMI + FLAN BOSS PLZ'
 - 'Sakuya boss? :3' (now taken care of, but I'm not too happy with the other version)
 - 'I don't remember the Extra stage of Subterranean Animism being like this.'
 - 'Help me Eirin! (but don't make Eirin a boss D:)'
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

In Yu-Gi-Oh there's a card called "Yata-Garasu" and in its illustration, the crow is standing on the "Orb of Yasaka".

Okuu in Yu-Gi-Oh!!!!!  Because she is just that awesome!

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
Okuu in Yu-Gi-Oh!!!!!  Because she is just that awesome!
And overpowered. Afaik, Yata-Garasu is banned.  :derp:
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Zil

Good old Yata-lock. One of the many hilarious ways to win a game of Yu-Gi-Oh with broken cards.

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>

Speaking of that card, I have four holographic Legacy of Yata-Garasu cards that I use to fake people out. One has a rainbow foil name, the others are just white names but still holographic.

8)

:fail: I have no life...
My profile picture is whimsy until I feel like adding something else.

Enjoy.

I'm making a scrapbook filled with Touhou fanart.  Which involves me not only getting fanart (it's mostly going to be purchased at anime conventions since I like buying stuff at Artist's Alley and have no room for portrait size art), but also making stickers using both game rips and my own freehand computer art.

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
My computer monitor is offset to the right so that the touhou screen (not the scores and all that) are centered where I sit. I'm constantly shifting my monitor around to get it as close to center as possible but that more of an OCD thing.

fondue

• excuse me
Barrel Roll < Hina Roll

Massaca

• すやぁ...
Had a bonfire last night. Couldn't stop thinking about Mokou :ohdear:

And overpowered. Afaik, Yata-Garasu is banned.  :derp:

EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC!!!!  Okuu is just too awesome for Konami!!!  Team Shanghai Alice/ZUN was barely able to handle her.  Now I just remembered reading about the Yata-locking tactic and that just made my day! :D

Nuclear weapons are so powerful that many work to ban them so it is no surprise that this happens.  Do note, non-tournament legal does not preclude using it on some schmo during a friendly game at a party or something.  Ah, that is my Okuu for ya!

Zero Izayoi

• DJ Amish, the Touhou DJ
  • Poet and daredevil, among other things... (x.o)
    • Floating Cactus
When attempting to type "youtube.com" I typed "youyoumu.com" and almost hit enter. Then this song started playing in my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0JJ-QDBP2w

I really want them to make that show...
Uh, what is this thread about? o_o
well it was simply quoting from The Book of Trolls but then Edible posted a Nick Cage mecha and it all went downhill from there

I yearn to fix this break in what never existed; to reclaim my reality, even though it isn't real...

crystalgreatsword

• Spin, Aya, spin!
A while back, I went to this camp at a college. One of the dorms was called 'Kappa', and one of the rooms in it flooded. I found myself wondering if Nitori and her fellow kappa were involved.

Also, my brother keeps bugging me to put on the Pet Tenshi flash from walfas.org.
Touhou Normal 1cc's: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, SA, UFO, TD
Touhou Hard Progress - EoSD: Stage 6, PCB: Stage 4, IN: Stage 4, MoF: Stage 4, SA: Stage 3, UFO: Stage 2, TD: Stage 4
Touhou Lunatic Progress - Haha, funny.

"I NEED MORE PRACTICE!!!" - Me at 2 in the morning

Merp

Having lunch in Virginia on a trip, a boat passed by.

http://i.imgur.com/XPLs9.jpg
Guess what came to mind instead of a regular boat with a regular name orz
Assemblage of egregious drama queens

Pixiv  Deviantart  Livestream  Art Thread

Chuckolator

• ex-perfecter, good times
Having lunch in Virginia on a trip, a boat passed by.

http://i.imgur.com/XPLs9.jpg
Guess what came to mind instead of a regular boat with a regular name orz
I wouldn't trust a boat known for sparking, personally. :/
Aiming to perfect every stage in Touhou. loljk don't care anymore You can find my perfects here or here.
Best perfects so far include UFO 6, MoF 4 and IN 6A.

formerly known as Seiga Kaku

Me neither...unless it was a military boat patrolling the country border where I live or in an allied country!

Chuckolator

• ex-perfecter, good times
The people upstairs are arguing again, how to drown them out?

*plays Old Yuanshen/Necrofantasia/Heian Alien/some other harsh theme*
*turns up speakers*
Aiming to perfect every stage in Touhou. loljk don't care anymore You can find my perfects here or here.
Best perfects so far include UFO 6, MoF 4 and IN 6A.

formerly known as Seiga Kaku

When I was in my Taekwondo class and when we had to meditate, The teacher said something that faintly sounded like "mukyuun". No cookies for guessing who I thought of.  :3

Maz

Bought a laptop, named it Ran. The triad is complete, my desktop was already named Yukari, and now my USB drive is named Chen.

A lightning bug flew onto my windshield when I was stopped at a light earlier today and hitched a ride for awhile.  My first through was, "Hi Wriggle!"

trap her in Makai forever

• I like create.swf by KirbyM and Thefre!
When you dream this. I dreamt that Reimu and Sanae went to Hogwarts for some time, then Reimu got locked in a tower and Sanae went to save her. But then Voldemort turned into the Black Beast and Reimu and Sanae had to stop him with their Build-a-Bear Workshop teddies.
trap her in Makai forever
Flying Lolis
KirbyM and Thefre
create.swf forever!