Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When No. 6 - Addiction Boogaloo & EoSD ver.  (Read 296520 times)

I was surfing the web, and an add that said "Premium Download" that I saw out of the corner of my eye registered as "Reimu Download."

iK

• Triple Teasing Charicature
So I went to my niece Hannah's graduation open house, and I legitimately forgot her younger sister's name.

I thought it was Anaberal, then Anabel until my Mom conveniently said her name on the ride there without provocation.

(It's Isabel, by the by) .
[☰] [☴] [☵] [☶] [☷] [☳] [☲] [☱]

You are annoyed by your family singing annoying songs during a gathering, so you start humming Touhou themes.

Chuckolator

• ex-perfecter, good times
Aiming to perfect every stage in Touhou. loljk don't care anymore You can find my perfects here or here.
Best perfects so far include UFO 6, MoF 4 and IN 6A.

formerly known as Seiga Kaku

redlakitu

Oh look, there's a green haired person with red clothes in today's Google logo. My first thought was, obviously, "where's her umbrella?".

Yuuka would be a cool mother, don't you think? "Oh, the other kids made fun of you? Don't worry, dear. In a few seconds, they'll become a mist of atoms."

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
Oh look, there's a green haired person with red clothes in today's Google logo. My first thought was, obviously, "where's her umbrella?".
It's the G, you fool!  :V
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

redlakitu

It's the G, you fool!  :V
Nice try, but there's something wrong with the handle, don't you think? :V

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
Nice try, but there's something wrong with the handle, don't you think? :V
Considering the rest of the drawing, do you expect the person behind it to draw it that well?  :V
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

redlakitu

Considering the rest of the drawing, do you expect the person behind it to draw it that well?  :V
I'm not going to argue any more because I like this interpretation. Going further this way, we can also assume that the "l" in "Google" was supposed to be the stem of a sunflower, but the author misplaced it a bit.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
Oh yeah, here's one I did long ago on a field trip: visit doll factory, play Marisa Stole The Precious Thing on my iPod on a loop  :V

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
The fact that I'm more afraid to check my playtimes in touhou than /played in WoW back when I played it A LOT.   Also I always have eye drops on my desk to make up for not blinking.

My Cirno alarm clock on my phone went off in class and I wasn't even embarrassed.  Trust me, Cirno will wake you up fast.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:01:56 PM by Zirene »

Darth_Sirov

• Gensou Rounin
  • Profile Loading... Please Wait Warmly.
The fact that I'm more afraid to check my playtimes in touhou than /played in WoW back when I played it A LOT.   Also I always have eye drops on my desk to make up for not blinking.

My Cirno alarm clock on my phone went off in class and I wasn't even embarrassed.  Trust me, Cirno will wake you up fast.

Does it also sings "Cirno's Perfect Math Class"?

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
It sure does!

I just looked at it again and it has (C)IOSYS at the bottom so it could be their app.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 05:26:18 PM by Zirene »

To celebrate Geek Appreciation Day, you spend an entire day doing nothing but Touhou related stuff, from official games, to fanfics, to fangames, to working on cosplay.

Scarlet Bellflower

• I stand around doing nothing...
In my Design class project, I made a shirt that spells out Kappa, where the letters are made from various Kappa related items, such as one of then P's being Nitori's key. I also finished my English exam and doodled some hats.
"Touhou is like the 60's in Mississippi, only you play as a white cop against an horde of civil rights protesters armed to the teeth." - A friend.

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
During a tornado, drawing pictures of Kanako and Sanae.
During church, drawing pictures of Byakuren and Suwako.
During a fire drill, drawing pictures of Mokou.

Also in response to the playtime thing above I think I'm pushing

TH06 - (This game doesn't keep track does it?)
TH07 - 80 hours
TH08 - 22 hours
TH10 - 35 hours
TH11 - 30 hours
TH12 - 45 hours
TH13 - 8 hours

I need to play SA more :getdown:

I went out to eat with my family the other day, and on the way back I saw a Greek restaurant with what I'm guessing was supposed to be some sort of fruit painted on the window.  Only, they were painted to look like a red and white yin-yang.  I swear the only reason I didn't yell "It's Reimu!" was that my mom was telling my dad where to turn.

iK

• Triple Teasing Charicature
I just got a copy of Ray Bradbury's "A Medicine for Melancholy and Other Short Stories."  :V
[☰] [☴] [☵] [☶] [☷] [☳] [☲] [☱]

gammaraptor

• i won't depend on anyone anymore

Do want. :3

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
In Science, we were talking about life on other planets and theories and I brought up how Green UFOs drop grass, Blue UFOs drop eight times the water they're given, and Red UFOs drop bacterium (Life).

One person got the reference.  :fail:
My profile picture is whimsy until I feel like adding something else.

Enjoy.

redlakitu

It's 5 o'clock in the morning, you're annoyed, hungry and can't sleep because your room is being invaded by some kind of winged ants. What is the most sensible thing to do? Why, play some EoSD, of course.

Playing at this time of the day is a wonderful experience. I game overed on Stage 5. All my deaths were by running into random bullets, with all bombs still in stock.

Chuckolator

Aiming to perfect every stage in Touhou. loljk don't care anymore You can find my perfects here or here.

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
Do want. :3

I got it a long time ago but I believe the name of it was "TouhouCirnoAlarm" one word.

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
In Science, we were talking about life on other planets and theories and I brought up how Green UFOs drop grass, Blue UFOs drop eight times the water they're given, and Red UFOs drop bacterium (Life).

One person got the reference.  :fail:
You ought to be extremely thankful just for that one person!

crystalgreatsword

• Spin, Aya, spin!
Couldn't get Youmu's theme out of my head this morning.
And I played some IN in my Web Design class today, lolz. My friends thought it was stupid, but what do they know?  :V
Touhou Normal 1cc's: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, SA, UFO, TD
Touhou Hard Progress - EoSD: Stage 6, PCB: Stage 4, IN: Stage 4, MoF: Stage 4, SA: Stage 3, UFO: Stage 2, TD: Stage 4
Touhou Lunatic Progress - Haha, funny.

"I NEED MORE PRACTICE!!!" - Me at 2 in the morning

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
I got my boss at work to start whistling Septette for the Dead Princess... Whoops.

Vael

• Weaver of Illusions, Shaman of Dreams
When you actually make the setting one massive thought exercise.

When you crochet a full costume for a doll you plan on using to help you cosplay Alice.  Including making an entire wig.

Random

• Rice cakes, sea anemones
  • Benzene, benzene ♪
I saw "TH03" carved in the ground on the sidewalk while taking a walk today.

So I guess there's a person living very near me that likes PoD.D too :V

Chuckolator

You use Lullaby of Deserted Hell to try to sleep.