Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When No. 6 - Addiction Boogaloo & EoSD ver.  (Read 296517 times)

SuperParadox

• Thanks for letting me tag along guys...
  • ...But mom said I have to be home by 8!
    • Artwork from the future's past [Pixiv]
Theres a teacher at my school who has her hair died and it looks just like shou's. It took me all I had not to call her Mrs. Toramaru.

When you walk past a car that has HTP in the numberplate and you want to go over and draw the letter R in between the H and P.

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
When you walk past a car that has HTP in the numberplate and you want to go over and draw the letter R in between the H and P.

You mean between the "H" and the "T"  :3

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
Replacing characters and bosses from as many video games as possible with fitting Touhou characters.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
It was windy while I was walking home, and some people's recycling had blown onto the sidewalk where I was walking. I jumped over the bags thinking about if I was close enough to graze them.

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

You mean between the "H" and the "T"  :3

I proof-read that post as well to make sure I got it right and I got it wrong anyway >>

Darth_Sirov

• Gensou Rounin
  • Profile Loading... Please Wait Warmly.
It was windy while I was walking home, and some people's recycling had blown onto the sidewalk where I was walking. I jumped over the bags thinking about if I was close enough to graze them.

I am beginning to do that when I am walking along and so many people around me, and I often wait at the last second to adjust/turn/pivot/dodge.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQxnT6iX1k&feature=feedu
When you're watching this linked from a thread in CPMC and at 0:37 immediately think "Yukari's gap eyes?"
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

shurcle

• You can nom on yourself sometimes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQxnT6iX1k&feature=feedu
When you're watching this linked from a thread in CPMC and at 0:37 immediately think "Yukari's gap eyes?"
0:33 saw marisa

Yup, Jessica's ultimate move is cosplaying as Marisa and firing a Master Spark :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k_IuDmJ5RU&feature=player_detailpage#t=38s

We had a supply teacher today. He wrote his name on the board. Mr. Kazmi.
No points for guessing what I misread it as.

Widermelonz

• Delicious
  • Yum
At my university, my  favorite place on campus is the Conrad Prebys Music Center. I'm there quite often since I'm a music minor.

Then it hit me. Conrad Prebys Music Center. CPMC. My favorite place on campus is CPMC. Hell yea.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
Part of Deus Ex: Human Revolution takes place in Hengsha, an island of Shanghai
And part of that section includes an area called "Alice Garden Pods".

Think about that for a moment...

Angelfire

• Oh, you can't help that.
  • Mostly everyone's mad here.
>Harry Potter theme gets stuck in your head
>Start imagining Harry as a Touhou
>???
>HOW CAN SHE USE ATTACKS WITHOUT SPELLCARDS?
Without beginning or end

The ring stretches on into the infinite.

三重階乗

• NOT an avatar of a higher-up.
  • Who is this "Dragon," anyway?
YKYATTW, after promoting a rather sparely-uploading Touhou giantess artist on pooshlmer, you suddenly have a major guilt trip when ~16 or so hours later notice on his Twitter that he apparently just died/killed himself in a fit of rage:
(不幸せな憤死をして人生終了)

DE-SPOILER/EDIT: ...and breathe a sigh of relief when he turns out to be alive after all.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 01:19:10 AM by 三重階乗 »

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
So I just got a dark brown rabbit.

I'm naming her Tewi.  :3
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

Angelfire

When you see this in a take-home test, and notice what is in bold:

String word= "compute";
int len = word.length();
int num = 3;
String foo = word.substring(len % num, num);
String hoo = word.substring(num + 1);
if (foo.compareTo(hoo) < 0)

Cannot unsee.
Without beginning or end

When you're walking home and you hear a car horn and instantly think "THAT'S THE FIRST NOTE FROM ON OF THE RIFFS OF THE GENSOKYO THE GOD'S LOVED"

And whenever someone mentions the subconscious you think of Koishi.

CrimsonDX

• Hourai Doll
  • キモちのいいけーね~~
the game Guild Wars has a skill called "I am the strongest!"

nuff said :3

I was in drumming class today and the start of one of the rhythms sounded insanely like the start of Bad Apple. Except that it kept repeating without the third bar. I had to try not to carry on with the rest of the other beat.

In Princess Maker 5, one of the jobs you can send your daugter to is to work as a maid in a place called cafe Mei Ling. No prizes for guessing what pairing I thought of.

CrimsonDX

• Hourai Doll
  • キモちのいいけーね~~
In Princess Maker 5, one of the jobs you can send your daugter to is to work as a maid in a place called cafe Mei Ling. No prizes for guessing what pairing I thought of.

Right after I read that, I went to play some Guild Wars and found an NPC named Mei Ling...

When you're on this site at school.

When you're on this site at an internship Granted it's a compulsory program by the school and at where I was most of the stuff can't be assigned to 15 year olds so my and my friend had a lot of free time

Also "The sever at iamp.gmail.com is not responding" or something along those lines

iamp

IaMP

Angelfire

I'm practically ONLY on this site at school. Too busy at home with homework and StationNates.
Without beginning or end

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life

This. Everyday.  :derp:

gammaraptor

• i won't depend on anyone anymore
Whenever you see a laser in a game, you're like: MASTER SPAAAARRRKKKKKK

G_H

One day stayed at work after everyone left so I could play some Touhou on our projector  :V
Ended up staying way too long, really tired by the time I drove home... And when I saw the rows of lights beside the highway, all I could think of was that they looked like projectile streams that would be great for grazing.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Hey, guys, it's me again. I have some more addiction symptoms to add to my list.

1. Whistling Rumia or Cirno's theme from EoSD at a completely random moment.
2. Upon whistling them, I immediately begin to do their boss fights from EoSD... in my head.
3. Today, I was discussing video games with a friend, and then the topic turned to a zombie apocalypse, and for whatever reason, i pictured Flandre going up against 1000 zombies. No-brainer who wins that. (Hint: It's not the zombies.)
4. That same friend drew a very detailed arrow, and for whatever reason, i looked at it, and my mind went to Remilia's "Spear the Gungnir"
5. My youtube channel has a completed LP of Touhou Mother, and has LPs of Touhou 10.5 and Labyrinth of Touhou going on.
6. Sometimes, out of random chatter, i think i hear some words. Most recent occurences? Tenshi and Cirno. I mean, really?
7. I wonder if anyone will ever make a 3D touhou game. That would be... interesting... wouldn't you say?
8. spending 20 minutes trying to figure out how to draw Sakuya's knives.
9. a month before that, spending that much time trying to draw Kunai Bullets.
10. Looking at all of the volumes of this here thread (I'm currently on 3, but i went over here to post this.)
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
7. I wonder if anyone will ever make a 3D touhou game. That would be... interesting... wouldn't you say?
When you spend day in and day out looking for 3D glasses so you can play Dynamarisa in 3D, to the point where you just made them yourself using cellophane.
Also when you start learning how to drive, you have to constantly remind yourself NOT to graze incoming objects.