Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When No. 6 - Addiction Boogaloo & EoSD ver.  (Read 296516 times)

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
One of Wesker's assist moves in MvC3 is called Ghost Butterfly.  :3

Byaaakuren

• Youkai Jesus, Queen of the Monks
    • Animu List
I've been saying "I don't give a Flying Fantastica" as opposed to "flying fuck" lately

I thank my friend for the sig <3
My noob replays :V
Tumblr (I post NSFW stuff there)

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
So I watched part of The Warrior's Way whilst having dinner just for the laughs (so many clich?s and stereotypes!) and ended up getting way more out of it.

"And he lived to become the best swordsman...." <-- Hey, main character's Youki!
A short character named Eight-ball. Almost a Cirno!
"He was the strongest...." <-- Youki + Cirno?
And not surprisingly, Youki teaches Youmu swordsmanship and dagger-throwing.
Youmu: "Is that so?" *romance scene*
...and with that I :teaspit: and scarf down the rest of my meal.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
Bad command or file name

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
Level 63 of Putt-Putt and Pep's Balloon-O-Rama was apparently designed by Cirno.
Wow. He is so familiar to me. I think I played one of those games at someone's house a loooooong time ago. I know that car, too bad I don't know which game I played in particular. (brb while I have a memory attack :V)
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
today was the "the day of apreciation of how awesome is Youki" because today read 2 doujins where him stole the scene. The Yoyouki  (that where him is turned loli XD) and the other where he turns in something full of awesome with Yukari and Ran, trying to rescue Yuyuko from the Saigyou Ayakashi.
Kourin needs the best thing of Gensokyo. he deserves a Youki. :3

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

OTT2

When Touhou is responsible for at least half of your very limited Japanese vocabulary.  I never was any good at foreign language classes.

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma

I start seeing random character names everywhere.  I'll scroll, think I see "Yukari" or something and scroll back and up go "I saw her name, where is it!?"  Happened once on facebook when I saw the name L**** Whitlock... and here I thought Letty "liked" something.

i'll do you one better. I keep hearing them. And when I do, I usually respond with "I did not hear what I think I just heard."
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

I've been saying "I don't give a Flying Fantastica" as opposed to "flying fuck" lately

I'm totally going to do this for a while. It conveys the brashness of the original phrase without needing to cuss.
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
This depiction of Glameow (the Pokemon)...

[attach=1]
(Look for "431 ニャルマー")

EDIT: There is also Tewi for Buneary, I think it is. I can't identify Lopunny, is it really Reisen?

Source
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 11:51:51 PM by Mewkkyuuri »

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
This depiction of Glameow (the Pokemon)...

[attach=1]
(Look for "431 ニャルマー")

EDIT: There is also Tewi for Buneary, I think it is. I can't identify Lopunny, is it really Reisen?

Source

Anyone else see Orin as pokemon 451?  :V

EDIT:
That'd be 431, and the one the first person was referring to.  451's just some text.

I thought the names were under the pictures not above them T.T. Maybe this'll teach me to look at the source before making comments on it.  :ohdear:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 07:18:03 AM by jaxter0987 »

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Anyone else see Orin as pokemon 451?  :V
That'd be 431, and the one the first person was referring to.  451's just some text.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

KFCbbQ

• Taking over the world.
037, 038 o_o

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
062... oh dear god...

Now I'm compelled to find all the other Touhou characters in this chart.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 04:46:41 AM by Squawkers »

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
186. There it is!
313 & 314 So is it male or female?
317 OM NOM NOM
327 *hiccup*

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
037 038 061 062 168 186 288 313 314 327 427 428 431 453

Did I miss anything?
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
I saw a Yasaka paper brand on someone's sheets of crosswise cut intermediate pads.

...instant photo op in class.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
I was driving around the city and came across a "Onizuka Street" in Little Tokyo.  I couldn't help but wish that I could change one letter in that name.....

I can't stop humming Necrofantasia.
I can't STOP humming Necrofantasia.
I CANNOT STOP HUMMING NECROFANTASIA.
EVEN TALKING ON THE PHONE TO CUSTOMERS AT WORK.
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
After we MotK Minecraft Server players got a room on the MotK TeamSpeak server, I decide to start micspamming, TF2-style (except less TF2 - though Demoman Friday is incredibly popular).

At least 1/2 of broadcast stuff was Touhou or Seihou-related. Hilariously, once I spam something like Bad Apple (Alstroemeria), everyone on that room starts singing out-of-sync with the music. Also I can't stop spamming a version of Necrofantasia every time (though I also blame BSoD and his Yukari skin for that)....
Bad command or file name

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
At taekwondo, one of my classmates was teaching me a form; I had to learn something called a Nine-block.
Once we started, he called it, "The strongest block!"

Well, he is a fellow Touhou fan.

Also, unleaded gas shortened to UNL - Yes, I know it's not the real name! It can still remind me of Touhou! D:

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
At taekwondo, one of my classmates was teaching me a form; I had to learn something called a Nine-block.
Once we started, he called it, "The strongest block!"

Well, he is a fellow Touhou fan.

How funny, I just got back from Taekwondo.

Raocow's current LP is Vip5. The cannons in Vip5 have 9's on them. The first time I saw it, I thought it was a nineball.

Grimarg

• B-but you haven't promoted me yet!
  • Thanks Aoshi for the avvy! :3
I'm saving money to buy a Jackson JS32 King V, that I will name Marisa

OTT2

Best Engine Ever?
Sadly upon closer inspection it did not live up to the hype at all.  It clearly DOES NOT fire 2 huge lasers.  Stupid false advertising :P.

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
How funny, I just got back from Taekwondo.

Raocow's current LP is Vip5. The cannons in Vip5 have 9's on them. The first time I saw it, I thought it was a nineball.

I'm behind on raocow's videos :(...I'm still watching the "Something" series. I've been waiting for Vip5 for AGES!! But atleast I can look forward to seeing them 9s! =P

Yesterday, I had a final for a class I'm taking. There were nine topics to choose from on the essay portion. When I read the last one was one word "Madness", I had to control my urge to change it to "Strongest"...  :V
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 03:11:21 PM by jaxter0987 »

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
Ah my work colleagues... Why do you set my subconscious replies off every time?

Staff 01: (Muddles up names.)
Staff 02: That sounded like Emerson no Tasha.
Staff 01: It sounds like a martial arts technique. Kind of badass, don't you think?
Me: Not as good as Fujiwara no Mokou.
Staff 01: Oh yeah, agreed.

... Did I just find a Touhou fan at work of all places?! O_O

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
Ah my work colleagues... Why do you set my subconscious replies off every time?

Staff 01: (Muddles up names.)
Staff 02: That sounded like Emerson no Tasha.
Staff 01: It sounds like a martial arts technique. Kind of badass, don't you think?
Me: Not as good as Fujiwara no Mokou.
Staff 01: Oh yeah, agreed.

... Did I just find a Touhou fan at work of all places?! O_O
Maybe he just thought "Fujiwara no Mokou" sounds like a badass martial arts technique.

Which it does.  8)
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
Today, after my tutor session, mom made me pick something up from someone's apartment unit, which was, coincidentally, unit D on the tenth floor.

Needless to say, it was all I could manage not to wear an awsmface there and back.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu