Author Topic: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Story Thread)  (Read 150165 times)

mad

Re: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Story Thread)
« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2009, 08:54:28 PM »
To which he responded, "hmm...The Gensokyo's Life Restoration then?"
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2009, 08:57:24 PM »
I put the laptop down. This was a better use of my time right now. "Better, but 'life' sounds a little clumsy. Bonus points if we can make a memorable acronym with it."

I rubbed my chin. "Let's see... we've got a G and an R..."

I couldn't resist a bemused smirk. "Any ideas for piecing it together as 'GAR?'"
There was something here once. Wonder what...

mad

« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2009, 09:02:57 PM »
"Gensokyo's Animation Restoration? Also, why are you so confused?"
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2009, 09:05:47 PM »
"Now I'm Confused too, the last name is even worse than EFA." Amarillo Sighed.

Break anything that stands between you and them!

mad

« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2009, 09:10:32 PM »
"Fish...after all, cats like fish right?"

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2009, 09:20:57 PM »
Koji:.....How about..."Phantasmagoria of Alluring Memories" as our team name? PoAM or Phantasmagoria of Gensokyian Hope....sounds promising i think? ....heheh how about Phantasmagoria of Fantastic People? I think that sounds best for us hehe ^_^

He returns to the couch with Remilia and let them ponder the team names

Remilia: The food was great...even if its my first time trying it.

Koji: glad you enjoyed it ^_^. After we do everything here we will head home. I failed to mention that we could use my mansion as a meetin ground but i don't think they'd like the idea. its a good 10-15 minute walk from here afterall.

Remi: .....why do you care about a team name?

Koji: well why not. its better than feeling down in the dumps like earlier....anyway after everythin is finished here we should head home alright? I hope that while you live with me i can keep you entertained at least hehe

His smile made Remilia's heart jump

Remilia: .....Y-yes entertainment is a very desired thing for me. Thank you i look forward to it.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 09:33:33 PM by Kojiro »
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2009, 09:27:13 PM »
(OOC: Confused? You lost me. Feel free to explain, I'm willing to edit this...)

I continued musing. "It'd be appropriate to make it a ZUNism, for that matter... and there are other acronyms we can play with... 'Resurrection of Unified Gensokyo?' No, RUG is horrible. Rag, Reg, Rug, rig... Gar, ger, gir, gur... damnit, nothing else good that'd be an actual word... Maybe more letters... four or five is still fairly long, though, and past that..."

Maybe if I just went with the ZUNism...? Ah, that one's not a bad idea.

"Reanimation of Beloved Gensokyo?"

Remilia's buddy... Kojiros, I think, spoke up. "How about...'Phantasmagoria of Alluring Memories'?"

I blinked. I... guess we could drop Gensokyo from the name, but...

... well, it'd be better if we wanted to bring it up without even more explicitly alerting Kikuri, but if the outer world knows about Touhou, then...

I glanced at my laptop again, now properly booted and awaiting a password.

Time to find out, then.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 09:30:03 PM by E-mouse »
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2009, 11:02:31 PM »
- - -
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:08:49 PM by Helepolis »

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2009, 11:04:07 PM »
Tourist Helpers, 9:37 PM, Day 2

Nitori: I think Gensokyo Liberation Army is good, because we're abo-

Austin quickly covered Nitori's mouth fearfully.

Austin: ahahah. Oh you, Nitori. You're so silly! *whispers* don't tell them about the plan with Frank and Caboose!

Nitori: Srrry.

Austin: Oh, hey. Miko-net. Let's see... cat... levels...

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2009, 11:23:05 PM »
As the crowd milled about, Jan did his best to stay out of the way with his bit of chicken. He was still thinking about what Patchouli had revealed by introducing the cat levels when a ruckus broke out near the table, resulting in it and the food on it being overturned. Glad he had gotten something before that had happened, Jan was even more off-guard when a pair came crashing down from the roof. A girl was being attacked by a man with a knife, and was shouting for help.

Reaching behind him and pulling his walking stick out from the gap between his back and his bag, Jan held it so he could swing the heavier end. Moving quickly through the crowd, he took aim and made a baseball swing, aiming to knock the man out with one shot to the back of the head.

Patchouli and Koakuma, who had been talking to the other Gensokyo girls, knew that the man Jan was attacking was a butler of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and thus one of their friends. But, if he was attacking Mokou with a knife, then what she had said was surely true: He was not himself. Neither one really had much to do with it, but they knew that Remilia would not be pleased that a former servant of theirs was attacking allies with intent to kill.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2009, 11:37:54 PM »
(OOC: This happened before Taihou destroyed our roof..)

Tourist Helpers, Day 2, 0935pm

"However, something more than a name..." Amarillo started suddenly "..is that should we move in a big group or in lots of small groups."

She can heard the others shouting "TANKS!" in the background.

She ignored it.

She continues :"The advantage of moving in large groups is clear: The large groups needs few management, and it's easy to face our enemy."

"However, there are still problems: what if something caught up on all of us? I mean, even my Sedation can used to affect a big area. The action of moving in crowds increase the chance of being struck by MAPWs"

"What is a MAPW?" Asked Gpop.

"Mass Annihilation Propose Weapon, often comes in a status-damage weapon instead of "Annihilate" proposes. However, it need big cost and it could score big. Double-Edged Sword, if I'd say."Amarillo explains. Then she added "Do you mind if I borrow Satori for a while?"

"Eh?"

Satori smiled "Another trip to Viridian Forest?"

"Eh... Yes." Amarillo sighed "When I come alone that door is always locked."

"However, according to my observation this door is not locked as of now," she continued,"You tried several hours before and it's locked... Maybe you are not prepared... However I will check at past eleven."

Gpop is confused "What are you talking about."

"Something that you won't understand."

"......"

Amarillo cleared her throat and continue her original speech "However, going separated there is a lack of commutation, it seems there are cell phones in this place, but without a SIM Card most cell phone won't run. So it has become a problem. What if someone was captured and we don't know it? The choice is yours, I'm just making a suggestion."

As she is about to sit down, Taihou approaches :'Amerillo-san, does this place has an attic where I can go to the roof?'

As Amarillo told him about the attic and the roof, he disappeared from view.

« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2009, 11:39:11 PM »
Sky Ray- Sick Bay 11:50 PM Day 2

Kaguya: ... and that's when you found me.

Ria: Damn them! The RAI and that General! Didn't they learn from Project Outcry?!?

Kaguya: Huh? What project.

Ria: It's nothing.

Kaguya: So this is a pirate ship?

Ria: This is the Pirate Vessel Sky Ray. Rightnow, you are in-

Kaguya: The sick bay, right?

Ria: heh. You know your stuff.

Kaguya: living for over a thousand years gives you time to read books.

Mechanic: * over intercom* Captain, could you come to the War Factory? I wish to discuss the new vehicle concepts with you.

Ria: In a sec.

Kaguya: Wait.

Ria: hmm?

Kaguya: I just want to thank you for helping me. I feel really comfortable talking to you. Will you visit me again?

Ria: 'Course. Ooh, before I go, I want you to take this.

Ria pulled out a necklace with a medallion hanging from it.

Ria: No matter what happens, wear this necklace at all times.

Kaguya: ? What is it?

Ria: Seeing as how Gensokyo is gone, you'll be sharing my mana, as you can't stay around the generators forever.

Kaguya: Thank you, but wouldn't that strain you?

Ria: I've been through worse. Don't worry about me, just rest for now.

Sky Ray - War Factory

Ria: So, what is it.

Mechanic: Well, a dedicated rocket buggy can be built. That's no problem

Ria: Uh huh.

Mechanic: so can the ground transport and the heavy weapons buggy. The problem is with the last two.

Ria: What's the problem?

Mechanic: Where are we going to get jet engines from? Not even the military around here have aircraft.

Ria: Which is exactly why we should get aircraft.

Mechanic: But we don't know how to build jet engines like this. Who's going to build it for us?

Ria: I have some people in mind.

Mechanic: Hey, you look a little tired. Why don't you rest? It'll take a while before we reach the Graveyard.

Ria: I'll be fine.

She took out a syringe and plunged it into her arm, then made her way back to the bridge.

Sawaguchi`Mai

• Guh..!
  • She is just too cute! I swear!
« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2009, 01:49:31 AM »
Tourist Helpers, 9:40pm, Day 2 (Starring: Anyone that's here)

Zei looked up, only to see the roof gone.

Flandre: ..I didn't--

Zei: I know. You didn't blow up the roof. Good girl..

Flan: Then what's with Taihou-san?

Reisen: Trust me. I did no shit.

Zei: OI. Don't use that language. Anyways, we need to stop him.

Mystia walked up to all of them, asking a question.

Mystia: But first, we need to see who's the strongest.

She calculated everyone's # of cats and found this result:

Zei - ???? cats
Flan - 150 cats
Mystia - 35 cats
Reisen - 55 cats
Shizuha - 30 cats

Mystia: ...?!

Zei: Hm?

Mystia: ...H-how did you..

Flan: What did Nii-san do? D:

Mystia: ..YOU BROKE THE SCALE!

Zei: Of course. I'm the "Midnight Lost Child". I'm an infinite well of mana.

Reisen: It's true. Ask Koji.

Mystia: FORGET IT! We need to stop this.

Zei: Ahead of you. But everyone, STAY BACK.

Flan: *reaching for his arm* ...But..

Zei: I'm sorry again, Flan. I'll make sure you'll be part in this. *gives her a Twin Scythe I packed along with me before EVERYTHING happens*

Flan: ..Eh?

Zei: I don't think your Lavatein can work in this situation. Use that for now and when everything is restored, THEN you can use your Lavatein.

Flandre was already charging at Taihou, listening to what he said.

Mystia: I'll make sure everyone is safe. *Runs off to check on everyone*

Reisen: *went off to see if Eirin's ok*

Zei: Ok then.

Zei charged at Taihou, hoping to see if he realizes him or using brute force to knock him out of his senses.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2009, 02:18:15 AM »
TOURIST HELPERS, 9.35 PM, Day 2
Deathly Attraction Imminent

Hirowaza had his glasses off when the game had started, and he just gazed at his hand.

Hirowaza tilted his head a little, the trail in his right eye not dampening, instead, it was glowing brighter. Hirowaza thought there was some danger, but decided not to be a killjoy about it. Meira was still arranging her tiles, and was seated to his right. Yuyuko for some reason was still managing to munch on something while she left her hand unarranged. Reimu, meanwhile, was up to something. Her hand was still face down. She hadn't raised it up yet. The tiles weren't arranged by some automatic table this time, so Hirowaza was sure that Reimu decided to test Hirowaza with foul play. ...Tsubame-gaeshi?! Hirowaza thought. Well, I figured that the Shrine Maiden would pull off something like that, she'd do anything for money, after all... And he just scoffed as he could clearly see Reimu exchange her face-down hand with the bottom tier of the wall in front of her, though Meira and Yuyuko were too busy on their own hands to notice. After that little exchange, Reimu was two tiles off a Kokushi Musou. Hirowaza knew she was waiting on terminals, and she didn't have a 13-tile wait, but he didn't know exactly which tile she was waiting for. He discarded one of his Chun tiles. Yuyuko threw a second Chun tile. Reimu sighed and drew a tile. She didn't need it, and discarded it. Meira just threw a middle numbered tile, it was of no concern to Hirowaza. He threw his second Chun, and the third chun of the round. ...?! Reimu had realized something. He knows I'm going for kokushi musou, and I don't have the chun... I'm not in tenpai yet, so if the fourth Chun isn't drawn soon...!! Yuyuko took a tile and smiled as she threw that exact tile she drew.

It was a chun. Reimu facepalmed. Her kokushi musou was destroyed. Hirowaza smirked.

Several turns later, Hirowaza's hand looked a little like this:

Hirowaza could probably call a riichi, but as it stood, it would be wiser to just be in tenpai and declare a win so he could just surprise people. It was only six discards into the game, after all. Yuyuko groaned and she wanted more food. Hirowaza chuckled and procured some cookies from his pocket and passed it to her. "Well, it is food." he said. A glinter of red could be seen from his left eye. It gave him a quick pang of pain in his head, enough to deafen him from hearing Yuyuko's soft "Thank you." Hirowaza nodded off and it was his turn again all of a sudden. The pain returned. Okay, I got this one! Hirowaza thought. When he drew his tile, the other three felt some sort of great wave crash upon them.

"Tsumo!" Hirowaza called. "Chinroutou, suuankou tanki machi. That's... double yakuman." he said. "I guess I just got lucky, eh?" he said. He nodded off as he instantly finished the game in that single round. No one was over 30000 points, and Hirowaza was dealer, so he got 96000 total as opposed to the child's point take of 64000 (everyone would give 24000). Reimu stood up. "Well, seems you won. I have nothing to give you except a pat on the back." she joked around a little and walked off.

DEATHLY ATTRACTION

"Argh!" Hirowaza said as he quickly put on his glasses. "I can't keep these off too long, or I start feeling things I shouldn't be." he said as he looked up at the ceiling. Meira looked quizically at him. "What's up?" during this exchange Yuyuko had already run off to find some more food. "The roof. Something is up." and as soon as Hirowaza said that, Taihou, who was very clearly not himself, fell through the roof with Mokou. "I told you so!" Hirowaza said as he quickly got hold of his switchblade. I hate to be using more of my strength right now, but I have no choice! Hirowaza thought as he took off his glasses again, and the trail of red that had dissipated once he wore his glasses returned once more. The pain as a result also returned.

Seems only Meira noticed, but my power is unlocked when I take off my glasses, Hirowaza thought. Well, it's fine. No one needs to know! he continued and stepped forward to see the commotion. It appeared as if Taihou was snagged by some sort of otherworldly force... One that Hirowaza recognized as Deathly Attraction. To others, it is not the same, but Hirowaza knew it to be so. He couldn't do anything about it though, but he would try to stop Taihou from hurting others... Let alone himself. Hirowaza noted others were trying to stop him, too, so he would not use explosive attacks.

"Don't move!" Hirowaza called as he generated an electric ball of yellow and threw it at Taihou, attempting to keep him electrically sealed and bound to the ground.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2009, 02:30:42 AM »
Tourist Helpers, 9:40pm, Day 2

Alex had checked out his "mana catness"

Alex 450 cats

nothing like years of physcial mental and spirital training and a partial youkai ancestery to give yourself a rather deep mana pool and he's bloody good at making effective minimal waste mana links

Lily Black 150 cats

being so Close to Alex Lily Black got a nice share of his mana chances are if he wasn't supporting 4 other fairys Lily Black could probably look just like she does in gensokyo outside of the tourist helper

Daiyousei 54 cats

Star sappfire 42 cats

Sunny milk 45 cats

Luna child 49 cats

The other fairys in alex's care are getting a respectable amount of mana support from his very effective and near wasteless links with him.

"i hope no one gets mad at me but you must remember in addtion to my partial youkai bloodline i've also have had trained my mind body and spirit for has long has i could safely do so has a little kid." Alex says unboastfully.

Afterwards Alex and the fairys under his care snagged what remained of the food before yuyuko could finish it all off.

Then Alex sinced a familar feeling..the same one he felt off Taihou back at the collapse of gensokyo when he had that outburst that destroyed the shadowlings.

"what the this power again....Taihou what the." Alex says has Taihou and Mokou burst in coming down from the roof this time Taihou seems to have lost sight of whats friend or foe because he looks like he's attacking Mokou.

Alex wants to step in but his injury from saving Lily Black is too much of potental handicap to risk further injury.

"oh great...now what i can't help you guys in current shape." Alex says noting his still unhealed injury from saving lily black

The Fairys under alex care even lily black know to hang back for this If alex was to try his injury migration skill used to save lily black from the gunshot wound of the yakuza that almost killed lily him chances are he wouldn't make it if he did it again.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2009, 02:42:41 AM »
Tourist Helpers

Amarillo is shocked, the first thing is that the roof broke down, which means - The attic, where she is supposed to live was ruined.

Then Taihou started to go freak out.

After she regain her view, she see that everybody was charging towards Taihou.

"Let's see if I can restrain him." Amarillo thought.

Then she reach out her hand and shout "Calm Down! Why don't you try to sleep a little?"

The word "sleep" is a catchphrase that's under the effect of ESP Sedation, but rather than digging out somebody's memories like to the sniper, this one only puts the target to sleep.

However....

*THUD*

Lily White, who is behind her, fall down on the floor, as same as the fairies beside Alex.

"OH WELL, "Amarillo have no choice but turn to Lily White "You need to wake up. and wake others."

She didn't thought that the fairies are actually paying attention to her words.

And apparently, Taihou isn't because he is still in a mad status.

"Ahhhhh..." Amarillo reaches out for her fishing rod, and then drew the lightsaber.

"Everybody, watch out!"

As she charge towards Taihou, she take the aim and waved the lightsaber.

"断!(Chinese: CUT!)"

*TWOOM*

The knife in Taihou's hand fell down and break into two.

Amarillo charge back to see the fairies all awake.

"A pity that you didn't see that."

Then she turns and face Taihou.

"If you really have something to unleash, try to charge at ME! " Then she heads to the Attic.

"Heh, never use brutal force when one have a lightsaber. I hope this can settle it." As Amarillo rush out, she thought.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 02:47:25 AM by nemoma »

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2009, 03:06:09 AM »
Tourist Helpers, 9:40PM, Day 2

Sanasan and Renko were in the middle of a discussion wondering why energy levels were measured in cats when they heard a loud crack and the sound of something falling. Next thing they knew, a bunch of the group were fighting to restrain someone who had somehow just fallen through the roof.

"Should we help?" Renko asked, worried.

"Something tells me us helping probably wouldn't be the best choice." Sanasan answered, as a knife was somehow cut in two from across the room. "I've only got like 20 cats after all, according to those calculations. Those guys probably have hundreds."

"We should probably move out of the way then."

"That's a good idea." Sanasan said, as they both backed away from the fight.

Gpop

« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2009, 03:11:41 AM »
The forest behind the Opposite Mansion, 9:00PM Day 2, (Characters: Koishi, Gpop, Satori, Patchouli, Koakuma, Jan)[/u]

Flashback dream...

"...huh? How the hell did I end up here?"

Gpop found himself in a middle of a dark forest, lying on his back. As he got up, he could hear the leaves crunching on his back and behind. He gets to his feet to observe his surroundings. Nothing out of the usual except for the mushrooms all over the place.

"I...don't remember myself here. All I could remember is that I...was sleeping in my room..."

He took a short stroll around to try to figure out exactly where he was, but found nothing he could remember.

"ahahaha..." Gpop heard a faint laugh from behind him. It sounded childish, and female. He turned around to found a shroud of pure darkness approaching him.

"W...what!?" Gpop never seen such a thing in his life, but he was too scared to move. Then the darkness began to shrink, and as it shrunk, he could see a little girl in the middle of it appear from it with her arms extended outwards from her sides.

"It's nice to have the full moon out today...oh? A human here in the Forest of Magic?" The girl asked.

"Wait...Forest of...Magic?" Gpop asked her. Surely this must be a joke, especially the name. And why is a little girl here in the middle of the forest?

"Oh? You don't know about this place? I guess you're new here. YOU MUST BE FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD!" And the girl gave a huge smile while clapping her hands.

"Outside world? Where exactly is this place? In general?" Gpop asked.

"Why...this is Gensokyo! The best place for youkai to roam freely!" The girl responded.

"Y...youkai!?" Gpop was starting to feel scared once again. Youkai? As in those mythological creatures? That can't be... He thought to himself. Then he asked her, "Then are you human yourself?"

"Human...no! I'm a youkai, and I feed on humans." She said.

"Oh are yo- wait...EAT HUMANS!?" Gpop realized this and is now too shocked to move once again. But then he quickly said, "But...I'm no human either. I, too, am a youkai."

"Is that so~?" She asked.

"T...that is so." Gpop responded.

"Well how about I eat you to test it myself. You should be able to regenerate body parts if what you say is true~" The girl said. "Oh, and before I do, I guess you should know your predator. My name is Rumia~"

"Rumia?" But Gpop didn't care, because she was going to eat him. Too shocked to move, all he did was pray for his death to be quick as it crept closer to him. He shut his eyes.

"...ow!" He heard this not from his own mouth, but from the girl. He re-opened his eyes to see the girl, Rumia, lying on the ground, hurt, by this other girl standing beside her.

"Now don't hurt this cute boy! I might need him for something." The other girl said.

"Aww...okay." The girl seemed sad, but then flew away. Gpop was amazed that she could do so. He started to question many things, but was afraid by this new girl standing in front of him.

"So a cute human came to Gensokyo? Here," the girl extended her hand, "grab my hand. I'll take you somewhere safe."

Gpop quickly agreed and took her hand and she pulled him up. Then Gpop noticed the ball on her chest, with a line crossing it horizontally, resembling something like...a closed eye.

"Hold on, I'm going to take you to my Palace. I take it that you don't fly, so looks like I have to carry you. By the way, my name is Koishi."

Flashback dream end...

Gpop opened his eyes and found himself once again in a middle of a forest, except this time he quickly recognized it as the forest located behind the Opposite Mansion. He found himself lying on the ground, with Koishi also sleeping on his right, and Satori on his left.

Then he remembered why they are like this. After Gpop apologized to Satori, they decided to play around a bit to take their worries off Gensokyo and to cheer Satori up. Koishi was really good at this, considering that she's usually happy most of the time, or at least with Gpop and Satori.

After an hour of playing and running around in the forest, the three of them found themselves really tired. Probably from the little amount of sleep they had at the Opposite Mansion. So they decided to take a nap, except now it's dark outside.

Gpop looked at his watch and found out that it was 9:00PM.

"Oh god we slept for at least 7 hours!" Then Gpop decided to wake up Koishi and Satori. He shook the two and both of them stretched out their arms.

"Huh? Where are we?" Koishi asked, rubbing her eyes.

Gpop tried to respond, "We're in th-"

"...the forest behind the Opposite Mansion." Satori finished, reading Gpop's mind.

"Well...yeah, what she said. I guess we should head back to the mansion. I need to ask Patchouli some questions."

"Okay! We'll go with you!" Koishi responded happily.

Then the two sisters got up to their feet and started their way towards the mansion.

---

The two found the mansion, but also found a few figures leaving the mansion. Gpop recognized them as Patchouli, Koakuma, and another figure he hasn't seen...

"Huh? Who's he?" Gpop asked. "I guess we should go check it out."

The three of them headed towards the figures. When they got close enough Gpop yelled at them, "HEY! YOU THREE! WAIT UP!"

"...huh?" The three figures turned around to notice them. Gpop and the Komeiji sisters caught up to them as they waited for them.

"Hey Patchouli, I need your help." Gpop told her, but then he turned to look at the male and asked, "uhh...who's this guy?"

"Oh his name is Jan. I guess you never met him. He just came by to the mansion as you three were out." Patchouli mentioned.

"Well then, nice to meet you Jan!" Gpop said as he extended his arm towards Jan.

"Nice to meet you too!" Jan responded, grabbing Gpop's hand and shaking it.

"Well now that you two met each other, you said that you are in need of my assistance? We're on our way to Tourist Helpers, and we may talk on the way." Patchouli asked.

"Oh really? I guess we'll go along with you guys then!" Koishi responded happily.

Jan and Koakuma walked ahead as Patchouli stayed behind with Satori, Koishi, and Gpop.

"Well what is it that you wanted to ask me?" Patchy asked.

"Well Gpop here is, of course, human, despite the mana, and is lacking magic spells like any other 'normal' human. We are in need of magic spell books that is useful for humans like Gpop." Satori asked.

"Human spells...Yes, I have quite a few. But I don't have them with me at the moment as...they're gone with the library in the SDM..." Patchy responded.

"Ah...I see..." Gpop said gloomily.

"...but..." Patchy added, "I guess Koakuma and I could help you out. We know human spells by heart, since they are simplistic for Youkai like us. Maybe I could teach you and Jan, assuming that he also doesn't know any magic whatsoever as well. It'll definitely help us out if we ever get ourselves in a...troubled situation."

"That will be great!" Gpop responded to the news happily.

"Let me call them first." Patchy said. Then she hurried herself to catch up with Koakuma and Jan, leaving the three of them alone for the moment.

"This is great! Now Gpop will learn magic, and we don't have to worry about something like our previous dream to happen!" Koishi said happily.

"...yeah, that'll be...great" Gpop said quietly, but he didn't want to remember his dream as much except for that figure, but he paid little attention to it now.

Then they noticed Patchouli returning to them. As they reached her, she said, "Well I talked to them, and they say that they're perfectly fine with it. Koakuma will be of great assistance since my asthma will greatly limit me, as well as Jan, depending on the amount of mana he has at the moment."

"Great! That's nice to hear!" Gpop replied happily.

"Oh I think that's the place!" Koishi exclaimed as she noticed a building with a sign "Tourist Helpers" near it.

"I guess that's where everyone is..." Jan said as all of them heard screaming and cheering inside.

"Well let's go in and join the fun!" Gpop said.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2009, 03:18:32 AM »
Tourist Helpers 9:30 Day 2 (Team Freud, Amarillo Berserk Taihou)

Team SCAR was sitting on a couch and watching some TV. The girls were full from the food and content.

Koji: so how do you feel Minory?

Minory: I feel great. ^_^ the food in this world is amazing! Too bad i wasn't born here like Lady Kanako or Lady Suwako.

Koji: hehehe yeah. Well i'm glad your enjoying it. After all of this mess is taken care of we should all do this again. Seriously

Minory: Yup one BIG THANKSGIVING FEAST!

Everything was going well. Owlbear, Mikata, Jeremy, Marisa, and Suika were arm wrestling. They went back and forth and after a while Koji thought that Owl and Suika were the strongest ones of the participants in terms of arm strength

Koji: " Hmm...i guess suika has grown a bit maybe? She seems to be gettin her physical strength back. She's really cute in her new clothes too. Really cute.....its SAD. ._.  out here they some of them look no different than normal kids...some moreso than others but in another realm they are deadly creatures with amazing powers.

Koji: I'll be back *stands up*

Remi: where are you going?

Koji: just gonna get us some snacks
He went to a table and came next to Youmu

Youmu: sensei how are you this evening?

Koji: okay i guess. I was glad that we got this gathering again. We should organize a plan soon to help get this incident solved ASAP

youmu: agreed. I miss my home and even if this is temporary I would much rather not stay and be a burden for too long

Koji *is gatherin snacks* nah you're no burden Youmu don't worry about it. Its not like its a strain on me too much. And even if it was i wouldn't call it fair to say your a burden when you need someone to be with in order to stay alive. its selfish to call you a burden

Youmu was a little touched by that.

Youmu:*also gatherin some snacks* t-thanks Sensei i appreciate it. your right we all must do what we have to do in order to win. I'm glad Lady Yuyuko is fine. For me losing her is my true defeat, even if we manage to get back home. She's just a regular human now without her powers or ethereal points. I really have to put all my training to the test now.

Koji: speaking of your mistress, are you going to stay with her or with me? Just like i did for Jan i can transfer you to Sho so you can stay together.

Youmu was silent. She didn't knwo what to do. She felt that her mistress was safe with Sho and everyone else, plus Kojiro was her sensei and she wanted to continue her training with him. However that would pull her away from her mistress.

Youmu: i don't know to be honest sensei. I'll have to think about it-

Just as she said that, said mistress came over for snacks and attempted to take her's and Koji's

Youmu: O_o
Koji: O_o
Yuyuko was crying to get more food while Youmu and Koji tried to defend their piece of the snacks. Koji was trying to hold her back with the backside of his katana but Yuyuko was too strong. They both fell tripping over the table spilling drinks.

Koji relinquished the snacks to her and let Youmu get away. She made a silent "I'm sorry sensei" gesture by puttin her hand in front of her face and ran off. after fixing the table and mopping the floor with Mitaka and Armarillo's help. He strolled over to the table and poured himself some fruit punch mixed with apple juice....Its a habit of his to mix up drinks all the time. He went to Team Freud who was nearby to strike up a little converstation.

Koji: sup guys?

Gpop: nothin much here all is peachy...for now anyway.

Koishi: oh stop bein so negative dear ^_^ *hugs*

Satori:.......*holding her head*

Koji: what's wrong Satori? can't hold your sake?

Satori:.....too many....

Gpop: ah man that sucks. Satori doesn't like crowded places too much. Too many voices AND "voices"

Koji: ah i see. she hears x2 the stuff we all hear.

Satori: it gives me a headache....sometimes i really wish i didn't have this power.

Gpop and Koji pats her back in comfort.

Gpop: come on lets go outside and get some fresh air anyway.

Koishi: oh okay sounds great ^_^

With that they left to go outside with Satori to get her away from all teh noise, desired or otherwise

Kojiro watched as Owlbear and Suika have a arm wrestling match and noticed that they've been going ever since he talked to team Freud.

Koji:Holy crap.....

Sittin back down with Remilia and Minoriko he noticed that Minoriko had Remilia leaning on her in a lazy fashion

Koji: *sits down* what happen she sleep again?

Minory: i think so...

Koji: "I bet she's faking again" I see.

Minoriko slowly pushes and leans Remilia to him instead.

Minory: my turn to get a drink. *stands up and brushes her dress and strolls off for a drink*

Remilia looked so adorable sleeping. It made him a little happy that everythin happened the way it has. He put his arm around her and stayed there with her. However....

Remilia: .....I'm not asleep you know.

Koji: !! haha really? i thought you really was this time.

Remilia: *sits up* no....i'm just....bored. If we were at home I'd ask least have something to do. But its so limiting out here.

Koji: ah i see.....

Koji was thinking about how to relieve her boredom.

Koji: ah how about we play some games that i have at home later? I have a really cool Card game I'm into called Yu-Gi-Oh. I know you like strategy so i'm sure you'll like it hehe.

Remilia: ......card games. I hope its not like that card game those boneheads were playing earlier. (talkin about the poker game)

Koji: oh nah. its nothing like that at all.

Remilia didn't care much for card games....at all. she'd rather play something a bit bigger than cards. But for some reason she was thinking...

Remilia: "...well...if its a card game with him i don't mind i guess" Sure I suppose it better be better than that Monopoly game we played briefly...

She was holding his hand which was still around her shoulder. Ironically they both didn't realize it. After a bit though Remilia noticed first and quickly let go of his hand. He looked at her and was about to ask her what's wrong until a loud crash came down from the ceiling and soon Mokou and Taihou were sprawled on the ground with Mokou first to get up in a "ready to fight" stance.

Mokou: Becareful everyone! He is not himself at this moment. Help me kick his ass so we can strain him!
The room was tense and dumbstuck
Jan moved in with his walkin stick to hit him from behind  but Taihou spun around with his knife and missed him by a few inches. Jan stepped back surprised by the sheer speed of the spin. Mokou took the time to grab him from behind and Taihou struggled for a little bit. Suika jumped in to try and punch him in the stomach but suddenly Taihou kicked her and she went flying into Owlbear next to her.

Hirowaza: Don't move!

Suddenly he shot a ball of electric energy at him but Taihou forced Mokou to turn around and she was hit with it instead

Mokou: AAAAAAAAHHHH! W-WHAT THE HELL?!

With that Taihou jumped up and behind her tossing her into Mitaka who was nearby in return.

Koji: this is bad! what the hell is up with him?! *grabs a knife from his side* 

Remilia realized he was gonna try to calm him down too and tugged his sleeve

Remilia: B-be careful!

Koji: yeah of course!

Koji jumped up and aimed his dagger at Taihou's side but he simply parried the attack and aimed at his throat, of which he ducks underneath him and grabs his arm. Taihou quickly threw the knife into his other hand and attmepted another stab at Koji's arm. It grazed his kin a bit. Letting go of his arm they had a knife duel of parry and counter.

Koji: "DAM! SO QUICK WITH A KNIFE!" This is not good!"

The knife duel went on for another minute with minor cuts on both of them. Taihou looked like he was someone's puppet. Was he possessed? GAH! Where is Satori when you need her! They had to take a stroll huh? just had to!

Soon after, Tai attempted that move that he did on Mokou, Koji swung at his shoulder but Taihou ducked under did the frontal stab instead of going from behind. ....It connected, however, Koji pulled up his other arm up and he stabbed that instead at the last moment. 

His blood dripped fluidly down the knife and onto the floor. Remilia and others gasped at first blood.

Blood....Blood...Blood...
Remilia was staring not at Kojiro's pain but at his blood as it dripped off the knife and onto the floor. She was upset that one of her servants put everyone includin herself in harm's way, even gladder that another was willing to defend her. But she yearned that blood that was being wasted over a berserk servant. Her fangs were erecting slightly from her mouth and she felt it. As much as she wanted to deny it she wanted his blood again. Even though she only had it once before, (the omlette was a joke)

Koji:G-good show! However!

Koji headbutted Taihou and since his weapon was in koji's arm, stabbed Taihou in the shoulder.

They both backed away from each other and was about to start round 2 of the duel until...

Aramillo: "Everybody, watch out!"

She charged in with her sword of light and to Taihou's surprise tried to defend against it but with his shoulder (the one with the knife her was carryin) was in pain his defense wasn't so great and she chopped his knife in 2.

Koji: *holdin arm* hehe game over..."I'm done i can't fight like this. whatever that blow he did to me is sending bad vibes thoughout my body. its nearly paralyzing...d-dam."
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 05:18:58 AM by Kojiro »
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

mad

« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2009, 03:44:34 AM »
Jalal responded by throwing a mug of beer and some fire at Taihou to get his attention. Eirin folowed that up with a tranquilizer dart.

"Can't party without some damn fool causing problems," he muttered. "Hey, how's about this for a name. Laughing the Sapient Dream." He called to Jeremy.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2009, 04:57:13 AM »
=== Tourist Helpers - 9:30 ~ Day 2 ===

"A-are you okay?" Shinki called to Owlbear who had an oni on his face.

"Miss Shinki!" Yumeko called out as she swiftly stood in front of her mistres to protect her while Owlbear regained his composure. "The one who attacked us is of our own ranks...I know not as to why he's doing it but we must be careful."

"No, this guy just fucked up, big time." A seething voice hissed from in front of Shinki revealing it to be Owlbear who helped Suika up from the fall the both of them had taken. "I don't know why he's doing it either but I was in the middle of something VERY important...time for him to get an old fashioned Owlbear Style Badass Beatdown!"

BEGIN THE MUSIC~

"Yumeko, stay here and make sure Shinki, and the others are kept safe I'm taking him alone."

"Wh-what?" Shinki gasped as she jumped to Owlbear's side. "No, you mustn't it's too dangerous!"

"Heh don't worry, I've seen worse." He turned to Shinki and smiled, before he felt the warm embrace of the demon goddess wrap around his body. "S-Shinki..."

OKAY STOP THE MUSIC...Seriously...what the fuck...

"I don't want to see you hurt, Owlbear" Shinki said to him softly "You mean the world to me, and if I let anything bad befall you I..." Her body began to quiver.

Owlbear's mind was in a bit of a conflict he wanted to confront Taihou and beat the shit out of him for raising a rukus like this, but on the other hand he wanted to stay back here, with Shinki. He remained silent for a moment or two not knowing on which he should choose. Evetually, though he managed to find what he believed was the right answer to this. "Okay, I'll sit this one out..." He finally said as he returned the hug she had given him. "But the minute things look like they're going south, I'll have to step in and do something okay?"

"Yes, of course." Shinki replied happy that she wouldn't see the human she cared for venture into harm's way again.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2009, 08:05:45 AM »
TOURIST HELPERS, 9.45 PM, Day 2
DEATHLY ATTRACTION, CLOSE PROXIMITY, Engaged

Hirowaza covered the right side of his face with his hand. It felt like it was burning up. He cursed silently to himself. "Damn, that was a different sort of Attraction," Hirowaza murmured. "Usually, they are more inept and don't think to use their host's loved ones as human shield..." he lamented at what had happened but decided not to make a huge deal of it. He quickly apologized to Mokou who had been hit by the electrical net. "There is minor pain," he explained quickly. "Nothing you can't handle. You'll be able to move soon enough." and attempted to stalk off to the attic. Meira stopped him by grabbing his arm. "You can't go there on your own." Hirowaza sighed and tightened his grip on the switchblade. "...I won't make pursuit... Not now. It's too early." he said. Meira knew exactly what he was talking about. "...Doesn't mean I'll sit around and do nothing."

Sawaguchi`Mai

• Guh..!
  • She is just too cute! I swear!
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2009, 11:19:58 AM »
Tourist Helpers, 9:40pm, Day 2 (Characters: Everyone that's here.)

Let it begin.

Zei started Round 2 of the duel, by attacking Taihou with his Lunar Scythe, but he parried all attacks possible.

Zei: 'What is he..?' Not bad..

He noticed he left an opening and stabbed ONE of his vital spots, then violently rips it out, casting an unknown aura around him.

Taihou: ..?!

Zei: But not good enough.

Thought it was over?

Zei, however, was ALMOST not himself. His eyes glowed midnight red and aimed for the rest of the vital spots. Taihou ducked the frontal attack and stabbed his back, luckily.

Zei: This guy's fast..

Zei managed to turn back fast enough and stabbed one of his other vital spots, causing Taihou to  be paralyzed.
Taihou then fell to the floor, not sure if he's himself.

Koji: ..how did you?

Zei: I know someone.

Koji: Lucky sonuva..

Zei: Save your words for later. You need to get some rest.

Remi: ....

Zei: *looks at her* I know your awestruck at this, but help him for now.

Flandre couldn't help but stared at the scene.

Zei walked over to her, casting Lunar Scythe away, and held her close.

Flan: ! *Looks up at him*

Zei: ...sorry for that battle.

(ADDED NOTE: ...yup. I had to add it in.)

Flan: Z-zei nii-san..

Zei: Hm?

Flan: I thought...

Zei: What is it?

Flan: *tears in her eyes* ...thought you cared about them more than me.

Zei: ..Of course not.

Flan: ?

Zei: ..You mean more to me than anything. That's why I always try and protect you.

Flan: Wh-why?

Zei looked into her eyes, seeing that innocent look again.

Zei: ...because I love you, Flandre.

He then bit her neck, hoping to regain his lost strength.

Flan: !!

Zei: ......

Everoyne in Team Onii-san: !?

He quickly finished and went off to sit in the couch.

Flandre walked off after him, and lie down in his lap.

Flan: ..*quickly kisses him* ..love you too, Zei-niisan.

Zei however, fell asleep.

Shizuha: ?!

Reisen: ?!

Mystia: ...heh. Guess she did anyway..

Tourist Helpers, 10:00pm, Day 2, END

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2009, 11:59:43 AM »
- - -
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:08:43 PM by Helepolis »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2009, 12:16:36 PM »
TOURIST HELPERS, 9.40 PM - 10.10 PM, Day 2
DEATHLY ATTRACTION, HIGH LEVEL DANGER, Hazardous

Hirowaza approached Taihou and held the switchblade to his right arm. He had a grim look on his face. He grazed the right arm with the switchblade, his eyeglasses were still off. A large amount of mana was concentrated to the switchblade, at an attempt to regulate the energy in Taihou. The effects weren't immediate but Taihou stopped making strange noises. He was being sedated. Hirowaza sighed wistfully.

"Friends, this is a nasty case of something I like to call Deathly Attraction," Hirowaza said. "No, it's not necessary 'Deadly,' though it might as well be in this case. It's a form of mental poisoning that's derived from... an imbalanced surge of emotions. Poor Taihou-san here... Nobody noticed him go up to the roof except Sakuya-san and Mokou-dono. I sensed something was up, and as soon as, they fell through the roof." He cleared his throat and pricked Taihou once again with the mana-charged switchblade.

Meira tilted her head. "What's with the switchblade?"

Mokou followed up, asking "So, it was a possession?"

Hirowaza nodded. "One at a time. Anyway, the switchblade... It's special. Looks pretty normal, but with it, I can channel my mana and assist in purging the Deathly Attraction out of its host. This form is extremely dangerous, my paralysis maneuver forced Taihou to use Mokou-dono as a sacrifice... And... This is not something a host of Deathly Attraction would normally do. They are usually malignant in a mischievous sense, not... This violent."

Marisa propped up her hat a bit. "Will he be alright, ze?"

"Yeah, sure. Give it a couple of days or so. If symptoms still persist, poke me about it."

Mokou seemed indignant. "Tell me more about this."

"Well, as I said, Deathly Attraction is mental poisoning. Why is it called such? For a start, if the host has been under the effects of the Attraction for too long, they become nothing more than an extremely powerful schizophrenic being, like... what was that story... Jekyll and Hyde, except the being is randomly forced between the good and bad. It can cause death due to insanity. Secondly, the Attraction... It's very hard to purge. I only know one other person other than myself who can do it, and I haven't heard from her in a long while."

Meira asked another question, but expressed some degree of hesitation. "...Can it be caused by other people?"

"Naturally. Whenever I see Taihou-san, he is calm and collected. Now is a totally different case. I am led to believe that there is certainly someone with some form of malicious mind or nerve ability to induce Deathly Attraction in him."

Hirowaza glared at Mokou with the intent of asking a single question.

"You asked him that question angrily, didn't you?" he said very sternly. "You shouldn't have done that. It triggered the Deathly Attraction in full force."

« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2009, 01:25:23 PM »
Tourist Helper 10:20 PM Day 2

Austin was sitting in one of the spare rooms, looking at the laptop. He didn't really know how to play Mahjong, so he had left earlier. He was too engrossed in the laptop to notice the commotion.

Nitori: There you are.

Austin: Oh hey, what's up?

Nitori: Nothing. I was just looking to see where you went. Yow, this place is messy. There's stuff all over the place.

Various trinkets and large items were scattered across the floor.

Austin: It was pretty hard getting the stuff out of the way to get the power cord.

Nitori: Hey so what a-

Austin: Careful!

Nitori: Whoa!

Tripping on a "luck rock", Nitori fell face first onto Austin. Their lips met.

Austin: !

Nitori: ! I-I'm sorry!

Nitori quickly jumped off and ran out of the room.

Austin: Wai- OW! Stupid rock...

Austin, ignoring the rock he stepped on, he ran off after Nitori.

Courtyard

Austin: *hah* I forgot *hah* about her OC...

Austin was panting hard. His heart was racing. Momizi was peeking around a corner.

Austin: Jeez... Huh? Momizi, what are you do-

Momizi: Did something happen between you and Nitori?

Austin: Er, well, I suppose you can call it that.

Austin was still ctching his breath, but managed to stand up straight.

Momizi: well, i-if that's the case, th-then I better do this now...

Austin: ?

Momizi walked right up to Austin and planted her lips on him.

Austin: !!

Momizi: I-I've gotta go.

Momizi ran off, leaving a rather stunned Austin.

Austin: Stupid rock...

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2009, 03:21:50 PM »
TOURIST HELPERS, 10.10 PM, Day 2
DEATHLY ATTRACTION SENTENCING

Hirowaza wobbled around a little as the little neon light in his right eye started to intensify greatly, very quickly. Hirowaza prepared his switchblade again but kept his free hand covered over his right eye. "Goddamn it... This is stronger than I thought, it appears that the force has left Taihou-san and decided to wreak havoc, look at the poor thing." he said, motioning towards Hiroko. Damnit... if only she were here, it would be so much easier!! Hirowaza thought. "Well, Mokou-dono, interrogation will have to wait, we must start the Sentencing. I haven't Sentenced in a very long time, so I'm rather rusty. Fortunately, I still know the process." Hirowaza said. Meira tapped her foot impatiently. "Sentencing? What in tarnation is that?" Meira asked. Hirowaza shook his head. "I've no time to explain right now." He took away his free hand away from his right eye, where the light that was once tiny, flickering from his iris was now enlarged, perhaps it almost occupied the entirety of his pupil.

"Show yourself, devil!" Hirowaza said. A bright light enveloped the room.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2009, 04:09:25 PM »
TOURIST HELPERS, 10.11 PM, Day 2

Hirowaza put on his glasses again, and immediately the demonic red that was once in his eyes dissipated. He felt extremely dizzied. He didn't sound as grave as he did moments ago. "Argh... ...You spew arrogant words, but I will heed them. I've exhausted myself already," Hirowaza said. She's right, though... ...This is different. This definitely fits the symptoms of Deathly Attraction, but something is... off. This seems controlled. he thought. Her words... They certainly seem spoken sanely, albeit grave. "Well... as egotistical as you sound, I have no choice but to concede, here." Hirowaza concluded. Meira noticed that Hirowaza's legs were trembling. "Hey, hey! Yoh-kun, you're going to collapse. Don't overdo it." Hirowaza shook his head and did the thumbs-up, the one signal Meira wanted to see last. Hirowaza took one last look at Hiroko.

"Whatever the case... Don't use it for ill will, Ethereal Agent." he said sternly, but... with a tinge of reverence. With that, Hirowaza promptly passed out, then and there. Meira facepalmed. "Hah, hah, I told you so..." she said, carrying the boy, now wearing his glasses, and setting him aside.

"Don't mind that kid," Meira said. "He does that when he's tired."

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2009, 04:43:14 PM »
Tourist Helpers, 1000pm~

"Phew." After Amarillo learned that "whatever thing" is possessing Taihou and it have no ill wills, she put down the lightsaber and disarmed it.

"Ouch, that was heavy." she is rubbing her hand.

"I believe lightsabers are a elegant weapon." said Kojiro behind her.

"Whatever, it may be for someone who have Telekinesis." Amarillo is still panting, "However, for me I must always put my hand on this button here, the ignition button. " And she continues, "also, this thing is heavy. I bet it's heavier than Roukanken."

"So being cool costs a price, huh?" Lily White returned to Amarillo.

"When did being cool NOT cost a price?" Amarillo smiled. "That's why I don't carry that all the time. "

"Drew one of this from your fishing rod is a good solution." said Kojiro.

"That's Nitori's help. However, there is another twist in this design, which I cannot unlock."

"The Fairy Cannon?" Asked Lily White.

"Yeah, I searched the data, it involves using Telekinesis to trigger some switch to turn this into a RPG-like cannon. Then you use your LIFEFORCE as the ammo."

"Eh?" Lily White is surprised "It is formed by blood?"

"Not that Lifeforce, it's just like... According to the CATS system... 98% of the CATS I have."

"So what is the power of that?"Asked Kojiro

"The original owner, Ms.Phoenix, used that and destroyed a base located in Youkai Mountain in the last battle."

"However, she was unable to do anything after that and resorted back to the Shrine."

"If I use it, the control index of me will overflow to about 270%, which will likely bring damage to my body."

"Control Index? Another System?" Asked Kojiro

"Well, some system we used in EFA. Basically that everybody have a control Index to indicate the total "mana" one can held without any problem, the default is 100% for normal human, however, in my case there is only 50%, since half of my power has been shut down."

Amarillo grabbed a piece of paper.

"So if one is using mana based actions, each action have a Control Value. If this Value go more than 100%, one will sweat, if go over 150%, one will faint, if go over 250%, one is screwed."

Then she wrote down the following.
Amarillo Viridian
Control Index: 50%
---------------------------
General Ability - Mana Spring, ESP
Passive Effects:
Mana Field Projection - 25%
Effects:
ESP Heal - 75% per 15min
ESP Sedation - 80% per 15min
Access Dream Corridor - 10% on activation, then 1% per 2min
Fairy Merge - 20% on activation, then 1% per min
ESP TeleKinesis - Disabled

"In the morning, I act crazy and used a ESP Sedation within a big range, and forgot what I can really do. So at that time..."She continues to write.

Control Index - 25%+80% = 105%, Control Percentage = 105%/50% = 210%

"And I end up sleep for 8 hours in here."

"Hmmm, it equals the CAT System if I would comment it." muttered Kojiro.

"Well, now let's lecture Taihou since he got our roof and my room ruined, shall we?" Amarillo walks toward the immobilized Taihou.

« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2009, 05:16:34 PM »
Tourist Helpers 10:40 PM Day 2

Austin: Oh yeah... I still have to get food for the guys.

Austin got up off of the bed and gathered up the stuff. He picked up the luck rock and held it in his hand for a while.

Austin: might as well keep it.

Leaving the room, he found Nitori, standing in the hallway. She was staring at the ground.

Nitori: ...

Austin: Oh hey. There you are. Let's go, we still need to get the stuff for the guys.

Nitori: ... huh? Oh, yeah. Let's go.

Austin and Nitori left the tourist helper with Momizi in tow back to the army base, where the escapees were hiding.

Frank: 'Bout time.

Caboose: Hey, you got the cheesy poofs?