Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 20  (Read 81899 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 20
« Reply #600 on: November 12, 2016, 03:59:04 AM »
2 (T):

> "Ah, they look so pretty, just like I knew they would!"

---

Myon:

> Fly up to Youmu's front.
> "That was pretty neat!"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #601 on: November 12, 2016, 04:11:08 AM »
2 (T):

> "Ah, they look so pretty, just like I knew they would!"

---

Myon:

> Fly up to Youmu's front.
> "That was pretty neat!"
> "Does more even make it look better?" Hamiya asks.

> You float to Youmu's front.
> "Yea. Did you know that you taste really good?" Youmu asks.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #602 on: November 12, 2016, 04:15:25 AM »
2 (T):

> Nod.
> "Yeah! Your legs are really wonderful, Hamiya! You should be proud of them!"

2:

> Are we still cruising along through space?
> What is on Hamiya's feet?
> Try moving 'our' new legs experimentally.

---

Myon:

> Giggle a bit.
> "No, but I do now!"

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #603 on: November 12, 2016, 04:20:10 AM »
Diana:
>"No. Your hivemind should be separate from ours, and I don't know if she would have a reason to go after you in particular..."

MoriDai:
>"Only one really small thing, I swear! P-Please let me explain everything before you jump to conclusions."
>Deep breath
>"Okay, so one of my clones got close to her, and developed feelings separate from the other mes, and the only thing she did was convince Koishi to fully reopen her own third eye on her own... Because she wanted her to be happy..."
>Look down.
>"Now, Koishi had a history of trying to take the powers I have when she couldn't think for herself, but I always managed to get them back before she hurt herself with them. Anyway, when she could think for herself again, she surprisingly tried to take that particular clone's powers again, I don't really know the details of what happened next because that clone severed her mental link to me to prove a point to Koishi or something. When she reconnected, all I know is that Koishi tried to take that clone's powers several times, fused with her sister, and the last thing she said was 'Let's be together' before that clone completely vanished... I think Koishi might've assimitilated her or something... Anyway, two more of my clones disappeared in the exact same way a couple minutes later."
>Sigh
>"The point is that most of the things she's doing are her own actions, neither me or any of my clones did anything else to her. Anyway, we have to find her... One of the clones she absorbed was the one that was keeping an eye on miss Rikako. And you know those magic barriers on the Mimi-chans? Well it turns out Rikako's ability is to make those... I think Koishi got the ability unintentionally by absorbing that clone put a barrier around herself not knowing she wouldn't be immune to it... We have to find her before that barrier strips her magic and the magic of anyone she's fused with away. And once I separate everyone and all the stolen magic from her, I'm going to use my faith to permanently lock her out of fusing with anyone... Since she obviously can't be trusted with fusion anymore, even if it turns out she has no bad intentions with that power..."
>Look away.
>"She wasn't even supposed to learn that much about fusion anyway... It was completely accidental how she learned... And apparently I put too much faith in her ability to be responsible with that knowledge... It's my mistake that I must now correct..."

SakuDai (T):
>Y-Yeah... I'm very sorry about that... A-Anyway, it's Koishi... She's kinda gone off the deep end, and she's abusing knowledge of fusion that she learned completely on accident and... she seems to be kidnapping my clones and assimilatating them... She's also fused with other people, like her own sister, as well. I don't know if it was willingly or not... Anyway, the last time I saw her she said something about Mistress Remilia before warping away... I only have one clone in the area, and you know the layout of this place better than me... Could you check on the mistress and see if she's alright? And maybe if we see Koishi we can trap her in a time bubble while we figure out what to do with her.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #604 on: November 12, 2016, 04:28:41 AM »
2 (T):

> Nod.
> "Yeah! Your legs are really wonderful, Hamiya! You should be proud of them!"

2:

> Are we still cruising along through space?
> What is on Hamiya's feet?
> Try moving 'our' new legs experimentally.
> Hamiya smiles as you compliment her. "They're not that wonderful."
> You move your legs. They work as intended, and don't feel too uncomfortable moving and where they are.
> You're still floating through space. You think you're pretty far from Earth.
> Hamiya is wearing geta.
Myon:

> Giggle a bit.
> "No, but I do now!"
> "I wonder how I taste..." Youmu says.
Diana:
>"No. Your hivemind should be separate from ours, and I don't know if she would have a reason to go after you in particular..."
> The other Daiyousei sighs in relief.
> "I've caused enough trouble..."
MoriDai:
>"Only one really small thing, I swear! P-Please let me explain everything before you jump to conclusions."
>Deep breath
>"Okay, so one of my clones got close to her, and developed feelings separate from the other mes, and the only thing she did was convince Koishi to fully reopen her own third eye on her own... Because she wanted her to be happy..."
>Look down.
>"Now, Koishi had a history of trying to take the powers I have when she couldn't think for herself, but I always managed to get them back before she hurt herself with them. Anyway, when she could think for herself again, she surprisingly tried to take that particular clone's powers again, I don't really know the details of what happened next because that clone severed her mental link to me to prove a point to Koishi or something. When she reconnected, all I know is that Koishi tried to take that clone's powers several times, fused with her sister, and the last thing she said was 'Let's be together' before that clone completely vanished... I think Koishi might've assimitilated her or something... Anyway, two more of my clones disappeared in the exact same way a couple minutes later."
>Sigh
>"The point is that most of the things she's doing are her own actions, neither me or any of my clones did anything else to her. Anyway, we have to find her... One of the clones she absorbed was the one that was keeping an eye on miss Rikako. And you know those magic barriers on the Mimi-chans? Well it turns out Rikako's ability is to make those... I think Koishi got the ability unintentionally by absorbing that clone put a barrier around herself not knowing she wouldn't be immune to it... We have to find her before that barrier strips her magic and the magic of anyone she's fused with away. And once I separate everyone and all the stolen magic from her, I'm going to use my faith to permanently lock her out of fusing with anyone... Since she obviously can't be trusted with fusion anymore, even if it turns out she has no bad intentions with that power..."
>Look away.
>"She wasn't even supposed to learn that much about fusion anyway... It was completely accidental how she learned... And apparently I put too much faith in her ability to be responsible with that knowledge... It's my mistake that I must now correct..."
> "Eh?" Kanako and Suwako question.
> "So she's biting the hand that fed her..." Reimu says. "Looks like she's only going for you in particular too. She could've easily start an incident going after others. But to think you plan to kill the two of them..." Reimu sighs. "Obviously, I can't let you do that."
> "Huh!?" Kanako and Suwako jump. "You're gonna kill them!?"
SakuDai (T):
>Y-Yeah... I'm very sorry about that... A-Anyway, it's Koishi... She's kinda gone off the deep end, and she's abusing knowledge of fusion that she learned completely on accident and... she seems to be kidnapping my clones and assimilatating them... She's also fused with other people, like her own sister, as well. I don't know if it was willingly or not... Anyway, the last time I saw her she said something about Mistress Remilia before warping away... I only have one clone in the area, and you know the layout of this place better than me... Could you check on the mistress and see if she's alright? And maybe if we see Koishi we can trap her in a time bubble while we figure out what to do with her.
> "Milady is alright." Sakuya says. "Another one of me is with her. As for this problem you seem to have, I suppose I could help. Where do you think she might be now?"
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #605 on: November 12, 2016, 04:41:06 AM »
2 (T):

> "Yeah they are! Oh, you should try moving then around, to see how they feel."

---

Myon:

> Look down to the clone Youmu, then back at original Youmu.
> "You could always find out with that other you."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #606 on: November 12, 2016, 04:43:41 AM »
2 (T):

> "Yeah they are! Oh, you should try moving then around, to see how they feel."

---

Myon:

> Look down to the clone Youmu, then back at original Youmu.
> "You could always find out with that other you."
> Hamiya moves her legs around a bit.
> "It's not bad..." Hamiya says. "Can't practice walking in here though."

> "I guess I could... But I don't want my clothes getting ruined." Youmu says.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #607 on: November 12, 2016, 04:45:36 AM »
MoriDai:
>Jump and look shocked.
>"W-WHAT!?! WHAT LIES HAS SHE BEEN TELLING YOU!?! Y-YOU KNOW VERY WELL I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO KILL A-ANYONE!"
>"Miss Reimu, look into my eyes, think about everything I've done this last week. You know it's the truth. You know how much I don't like death. You know I even STOPPED someone from accidentally dying when the Yama was talking to both of us! W-Why would I ever kill someone?! W-Why would you even believe such a lie about me!"
>Look incredibly hurt that Reimu would actually believe that.
>"The most I would do to them is use my faith to make it so that Koishi can't fuse with anyone. It wouldn't hurt her at all. It would just make it so something like this won't happen again... Think of it like a magic barrier, but for fusions."

SakuDai (T):
>I don't know... If she's still targeting my clones, then she could go after any one of them... Only the main me is mostly immune to her, but I don't know if she'll go after that one. And she has access to my warp as well, meaning she'll likely absorb a clone and then run away before I have time to react like she's done with the last two... And if she has her own motives, then she could be anywhere... It also seems like she's trying to turn people against me too... She just talked to Miss Reimu, and apparently she told her a lie that I planned to kill her! Which is something I wouldn't even consider doing! Hopefully it was just a simple lie and she didn't use her subsconsious powers to scramble her brain or something...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 04:47:24 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #608 on: November 12, 2016, 04:50:45 AM »
2 (T):

> "Maybe we should land somewhere so you can try?"

---

ArmyBugs, X:

> Check to make sure we're all accounted for.

---

Myon:

> "Oh, okay."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #609 on: November 12, 2016, 05:13:58 AM »
MoriDai:
>Jump and look shocked.
>"W-WHAT!?! WHAT LIES HAS SHE BEEN TELLING YOU!?! Y-YOU KNOW VERY WELL I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO KILL A-ANYONE!"
>"Miss Reimu, look into my eyes, think about everything I've done this last week. You know it's the truth. You know how much I don't like death. You know I even STOPPED someone from accidentally dying when the Yama was talking to both of us! W-Why would I ever kill someone?! W-Why would you even believe such a lie about me!"
>Look incredibly hurt that Reimu would actually believe that.
>"The most I would do to them is use my faith to make it so that Koishi can't fuse with anyone. It wouldn't hurt her at all. It would just make it so something like this won't happen again... Think of it like a magic barrier, but for fusions."
> Reimu's expression keeps on as you speak. It's a bit scary.
> "They claimed that they've heard your thoughts, and that you've considered killing them. They had no evidence towards this than the word of someone who can read minds, but what do you have to prove that they're lying? Shiki Eiki's mirror could probably show us. If she's not busy, that is."
SakuDai (T):
>I don't know... If she's still targeting my clones, then she could go after any one of them... Only the main me is mostly immune to her, but I don't know if she'll go after that one. And she has access to my warp as well, meaning she'll likely absorb a clone and then run away before I have time to react like she's done with the last two... And if she has her own motives, then she could be anywhere... It also seems like she's trying to turn people against me too... She just talked to Miss Reimu, and apparently she told her a lie that I planned to kill her! Which is something I wouldn't even consider doing! Hopefully it was just a simple lie and she didn't use her subsconsious powers to scramble her brain or something...
> "An accident can still be murder..." Sakuya says. "I doubt that you would try to kill her though... So we're to wait for one of your clones to notice something?"
2 (T):

> "Maybe we should land somewhere so you can try?"
> "I can try in here." Hamiya points to her thoughtscape self.
ArmyBugs, X:

> Check to make sure we're all accounted for.

---

Myon:

> "Oh, okay."
> You are all here and okay.

> "Yea. I'm not ghost-like like you." Youmu says.

> (SenDai) Yukari turns a bit from talking to Maribel, and you notice Koishi's fusion appear within her field of vision.
> "Now now, what are you doing out here?" Yukari questions.
> "Don't get so greedy next time Koishi." You hear Satori's voice speak from Koishi.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #610 on: November 12, 2016, 05:28:01 AM »
MoriDai:
>"Just because they can read thoughts doesn't mean they can't lie about it. I'm fusioned with Miss Kanako and Miss Suwako right now, and I can allow them to read my thoughts at any time. If you really can't trust my honest word, or consider how this goes against everything I stand for, then ask them. They'll know I'm telling the truth."
>Allow Kanako and Suwako to listen to our current thoughts if they can't already.

SenDai:
>"She's probably here to try to assimilate me. Be careful Miss Yukari."
>Frown.
>"Koishi, why are you doing this? What did I ever do to you? You can't judge all of me on the actions of a rogue clone. So if there's anyone to blame, blame the clone that let her mind be clouded. What do you even have to gain from this anyway? Trying to assimilate me one by one like this? Trying to turn Miss Reimu against me by spreading lies? Obtaining a copy of Miss Rikako's powers -- which you yourself aren't immune to by the way -- It's pointless... And Miss Satori.... I can't believe you'd even go along with this.... This is below you on so many levels..."

SakuDai (T):
>FOUND HER! She tried to take the clone I have in the outside world, she would've gotten it too if Miss Yukari didn't catch her in the act. I don't know if Miss Yukari will be able to stop her from getting away if she decides to run, though...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #611 on: November 12, 2016, 05:54:07 AM »
MoriDai:
>"Just because they can read thoughts doesn't mean they can't lie about it. I'm fusioned with Miss Kanako and Miss Suwako right now, and I can allow them to read my thoughts at any time. If you really can't trust my honest word, or consider how this goes against everything I stand for, then ask them. They'll know I'm telling the truth."
>Allow Kanako and Suwako to listen to our current thoughts if they can't already.
> "...I think she's telling the truth Reimu. They might've lied." Kanako says.
> "They said considered. But, maybe you're telling the truth." Reimu says. "If it turns out you aren't though, and you do kill them, I'm not forgiving you."
SenDai:
>"She's probably here to try to assimilate me. Be careful Miss Yukari."
>Frown.
>"Koishi, why are you doing this? What did I ever do to you? You can't judge all of me on the actions of a rogue clone. So if there's anyone to blame, blame the clone that let her mind be clouded. What do you even have to gain from this anyway? Trying to assimilate me one by one like this? Trying to turn Miss Reimu against me by spreading lies? Obtaining a copy of Miss Rikako's powers -- which you yourself aren't immune to by the way -- It's pointless... And Miss Satori.... I can't believe you'd even go along with this.... This is below you on so many levels..."
> A lightbulb seems to go off in the fusion's head, as you can see from their expression.
> "This power, Rikako's, works for us. Magic you try to use on us won't work." Satori speaks. "We've no intention to harm anyone else. You, however. Your memories... You have many others magics. You've killed others, then brought them back. You're afraid of others having the magic you have now. You've given us an easy way to stop you from anything else though."
> "Killing people and bringing them back?" Yukari asks.
> The fusion creates two clones. One that looks like itself, and another that, you believe, looked like you, before the two warp away.
SakuDai (T):
>FOUND HER! She tried to take the clone I have in the outside world, she would've gotten it too if Miss Yukari didn't catch her in the act. I don't know if Miss Yukari will be able to stop her from getting away if she decides to run, though...
> "We should hurry then." Sakuya says.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #612 on: November 12, 2016, 06:13:41 AM »
SenDai:
>"And if you did read those memories, you would've know that both of those deaths were accidental, and I corrected them and that I learned from both of those mistakes. You know I'm a good person at heart. And I know both of you are too. Why are you doing this to me? Eliminating me like this... It's far below you... both of you... please, just stop this... This is the exact reason why I'm afraid of others having the magic I have and why I want to keep the process of how to fusion a secret. Because I know irresponsible people like you will abuse it... just like this."

MoriDai:
>"I found her... She tried to take the clone I have in the outside world... Apparently they misunderstood the memories they saw in my mind about accidental deaths I prevented, like the one the yama brought up, and interpereted to think I was some kind of bad per- Uh oh... she's making clones... one of them is a duplicate of me... She might be trying to frame me for something... Don't worry though, Miss Sakuya is going to help us, hopefully."
>Allow Kanako and Suwako to the relevant information as well, in case Reimu also needs proof.

SakuDai (T): (Parse after the above.)
>Miss Sakuya, stop time now!
>She created two clones and warped them away. One of them was made to look like me... I'm afraid she's going to try and frame me for something. And I don't know where either of them went... It only happened a few seconds ago. If I warp us to the spot where it happened, do you think we'll be able to intercept them at the moment before they warped away and drag them to a time bubble in the present?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #613 on: November 12, 2016, 06:26:52 AM »
SenDai:
>"And if you did read those memories, you would've know that both of those deaths were accidental, and I corrected them and that I learned from both of those mistakes. You know I'm a good person at heart. And I know both of you are too. Why are you doing this to me? Eliminating me like this... It's far below you... both of you... please, just stop this... This is the exact reason why I'm afraid of others having the magic I have and why I want to keep the process of how to fusion a secret. Because I know irresponsible people like you will abuse it... just like this."
> "Irresponsible? You're calling us irresponsible when you've killed Shinmyoumaru by growing her chest too large and Medicine by her own magic? For the latter, Medicine still doesn't have her magic. That's not corrected. Not to mention the destruction of those human's ships because you snapped. And they wouldn't have tried what they did if you hadn't lusted for revenge."
> Maribel and Renko look to their chests for a second, backing up from you a bit.
> "Daiyousei's done more good than bad." Virtue says.
MoriDai:
>"I found her... She tried to take the clone I have in the outside world... Apparently they misunderstood the memories they saw in my mind about accidental deaths I prevented, like the one the yama brought up, and interpereted to think I was some kind of bad per- Uh oh... she's making clones... one of them is a duplicate of me... She might be trying to frame me for something... Don't worry though, Miss Sakuya is going to help us, hopefully."
>Allow Kanako and Suwako to the relevant information as well, in case Reimu also needs proof.
> The two clones appear within the room.
SakuDai (T): (Parse after the above.)
>Miss Sakuya, stop time now!
>She created two clones and warped them away. One of them was made to look like me... I'm afraid she's going to try and frame me for something. And I don't know where either of them went... It only happened a few seconds ago. If I warp us to the spot where it happened, do you think we'll be able to intercept them at the moment before they warped away and drag them to a time bubble in the present?
> Sakuya creates a time bubble for the two of you with her time magic after you tell her to.
> "Maybe." Sakuya says.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #614 on: November 12, 2016, 06:42:45 AM »
SakuDai:
>Wait! They just showed up at the Hakurei Shrine! Quickly! Let's trap them before they do anything!
>Warp us to the Hakurei Shrine if Sakuya doesn't automatically go here.
>Those two right there! Trap them in a timestop bubble!

MoriDai:
>"That's them! That Daiyousei in there isn't me!"

SenDai:
>"And you seem to have your information scrambled, because one, that's not how Shinmyoumaru died. It was because I accidentally clipped into her with my warp when I meant to fuse with her, and I undid her death as soon as I realized my mistake. And Second, I didn't kill Medicine with her own magic, I only fused with her, and unfortunately it caused a side effect that caused her own poison to affect her, like Shinmyoumaru, it was completely unintended and accidental, and I saved her life as well, if you truly know my memories you would know just how hard I tried to prevent what happened. And I still intend to help Miss Medicine get her poison back, I just haven't gotten around to it yet."
>Sigh
>"And that ship? I wasn't lusting for revenge... I just wanted to know why they kidnapped my daughter, a simple question. I did not intend for any of the miscommunication that followed to happen... And I only destroyed their ship because I felt that they would endanger another Gensokyo, again because of miscommunication. And again, if you truly know my memories, you know I deeply regret that decision and I'm trying to make amends..."

Diana:
>Look to Other Daiyousei.
>"...We'd advise you stay away from your Koishi. Or at the very least never convince her to open her third eye... It seems their motive for attacking our Daiyousei is because both her and her sister fused after Koishi could think for herself and learned about her memories that Koishi gained accidentally during that initial fusion. And they completely misunderstood them... It could be possible that it might be different for you, since things here happened differently, but you can still avoid it, regardless..."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 06:49:35 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #615 on: November 12, 2016, 06:48:22 AM »
SakuDai:
>Wait! They just showed up at the Hakurei Shrine! Quickly! Let's trap them before they do anything!
>Warp us to the Hakurei Shrine if Sakuya doesn't automatically go here.
>Those two right there! Trap them in a timestop bubble!
> You warp the two of you to the shrine.
> To your surprise, the two are moving, examining you MoriDai and Reimu in stopped time. They glance over to SakuDai as you arrive.
> "Oh. That's why..." The fusion says. "I didn't think it'd be effective against even your magic."
> "What?" Sakuya questions.

> Time is still stopped outside of SakuDai's bubble.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #616 on: November 12, 2016, 06:56:51 AM »
SakuDai (T):
>They have a magic barrier ability they took from Miss Rikako... Miss Reimu's the only one I know of that that can disable it... Drat... And I thought stopping time would work...
>Well, any ideas? There's always stopping them before they got to Miss Rikako... But that happened more than a few seconds ago and would greatly change things if it stopped, plus I'd only resort to that if we were left with absolutely no other options.... Wait. I see what they're doing now. They're going to have the Daiyousei clone kill the other clone so it looks like I did kill her, and if that works then Reimu will be turned completely against me... Ugh... Maybe we could bring Miss Reimu into this bubble? We'd still have to convince her that Daiyousei isn't me... somehow...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #617 on: November 12, 2016, 07:11:21 AM »
SakuDai (T):
>They have a magic barrier ability they took from Miss Rikako... Miss Reimu's the only one I know of that that can disable it... Drat... And I thought stopping time would work...
>Well, any ideas? There's always stopping them before they got to Miss Rikako... But that happened more than a few seconds ago and would greatly change things if it stopped, plus I'd only resort to that if we were left with absolutely no other options.... Wait. I see what they're doing now. They're going to have the Daiyousei clone kill the other clone so it looks like I did kill her, and if that works then Reimu will be turned completely against me... Ugh... Maybe we could bring Miss Reimu into this bubble? We'd still have to convince her that Daiyousei isn't me... somehow...
> "Koishi, are you well yet?"
> "Sakuya's memories were a lot..." Koishi speaks.
> "My memories?" Sakuya asks.
> "Let's go back in time then. The other us." Satori speaks. "They won't be able to stop it fast enough."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #618 on: November 12, 2016, 07:19:15 AM »
SakuDai:
>Start crying.
>"NOW YOU TWO LISTEN UP! You seem to have your information scrambled, because one, how you said Shinmyoumaru died wasn't how she died. It was because I accidentally clipped into her with my warp when I meant to fuse with her, and I undid her death as soon as I realized my mistake. And Second, I didn't kill Medicine with her own magic, I only fused with her, and unfortunately it caused a side effect that caused her own poison to affect her, like Shinmyoumaru, it was completely unintended and accidental, and I saved her life as well, if you truly know my memories you would know just how hard I tried to prevent what happened. And I still intend to help Miss Medicine get her poison back, I just haven't gotten around to it yet."
>Sigh
>"And that ship? I wasn't lusting for revenge... I just wanted to know why they kidnapped my daughter, a simple question. I did not intend for any of the miscommunication that followed to happen... And I only destroyed their ship because I felt that they would endanger another Gensokyo, again because of miscommunication. And again, if you truly know my memories, you know I deeply regret that decision and I'm trying to make amends..."
>"Please... stop this madness... Is it really worth it to destroy everything over me? If you go back in time... Everything will be erased, including you, and the events that made you will be undone. What about the people who care about me, the people whose lives you'd ruin if you got rid of me! What about the people I saved? What about Belgrade, Lucien, Diana, Yaia, and my future child? You'd remove them from existence. If you do that, then you will be no better than me! "
>"Do none of the good things I've done, which outweigh the bad, mean nothing to the both of you? Please, just stop!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #619 on: November 12, 2016, 07:28:36 AM »
SakuDai:
>Start crying.
>"NOW YOU TWO LISTEN UP! You seem to have your information scrambled, because-"
> "Those need to be forgotten." Sakuya begins to reverse time outside of the bubble.
> "That still won't stop us." The fusion walks towards the two of you, but is stopped, as if by an invisible wall.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #620 on: November 12, 2016, 07:32:23 AM »
//Sigh... That speech was wasted twice now... So many feels just down the drain.

SakuDai (T):
>H-How far back are you gonna go, Miss Sakuya?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #621 on: November 12, 2016, 07:41:27 AM »
//Sigh... That speech was wasted twice now... So many feels just down the drain.

SakuDai (T):
>H-How far back are you gonna go, Miss Sakuya?
> "A few minutes ago. Hopefully it'll-"
> The fusion starts to hit the air, but is seemingly trapped.
> The fusion warps, successfully leaving the spot.
> Sakuya frowns.
> "Sakuya, stop this." Satori speaks.
> "I'm letting her fix her mistakes." Sakuya says, resuming time.
> "Like your powers have helped her every time before." The fusion frowns.

> "I can't promise that..." Koishi looks away.
> This feels like deja vu...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #622 on: November 12, 2016, 07:44:30 AM »
All Dais:
>Assess Faith.

SakuDai:
>Are we still here? Or at the SDM?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #623 on: November 12, 2016, 07:48:16 AM »
All Dais:
>Assess Faith.

SakuDai:
>Are we still here? Or at the SDM?
> You still have a large amount of faith. The miracles you did in the future don't seem to have happened yet.
> You and the fusion are still there.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #624 on: November 12, 2016, 08:01:27 AM »
//I see multiple ways to move forward here, so we should vote on the best course of action.

>Do not parse unless all three players unanimously vote on an option:

Option A
KoishiDai:
>"Koishi... I know what you're planning and why you're planning it... Now that you can think... You've begun to interpret the memories we shared during that first fusion, haven't you...?"

Option B
KoishiDai:
>Stop time.
>Search Koishi for magic and other life forces.
>Take the magic out.
>Warp the life forces out to a safe spot.
>Use our faith to permanently make Koishi's life force incompatible with fusion and therefore impossible for her to fuse with anyone anymore.
>Use our faith to wipe the memories and knowledge about fusion Koishi gained from us in the initial fusion.
>If Satori was in her, wipe her memories of the last five minutes with faith.
>Resume time.

Option C

KoishiDai:
>"Koishi... Do you think I'm a bad person?"

Option D
>None of the above, suggestion by another player.

//Note, I'd like to hear your opinions first before I cast my vote.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 08:04:21 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #625 on: November 12, 2016, 11:08:41 AM »
//Talking has never been a completely free action. :V

> Quick check, before considering those options: Does the collective have access to KoishiDai right now?

SakuDai:

> Do we have access to Sanae magic?
> Do we have access to Seija magic?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 03:24:56 PM by Kilgamayan »

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #626 on: November 12, 2016, 11:14:42 AM »
//Holy shit.... all of this happened in my sleep ?  :o

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #627 on: November 12, 2016, 03:31:51 PM »
//Talking has never been a completely free action. :V

//It occurs to me that this is probably worth re-emphasizing. I realize that we all like to put on a good show and be emotional and dramatic in upsetting times, but I very, very, very strongly doubt long egotism speeches are going to accomplish anything right now, and in fact seem quite likely to make the Komeijis impatient or even angry. Everyone, please, please, please do not put being elegant and dramatic ahead of actually getting out of this situation.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #628 on: November 12, 2016, 04:20:21 PM »
//So nobody's choosing any option?  ???

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #629 on: November 12, 2016, 04:52:32 PM »
//I want to make sure we actually have access to KoishiDai first. :V

//Also, consideration needs to be made for what to say to the Komeiji fusion at the same time. I highly suspect we're not going to get free actions with just KoishiDai while the Komeiji fusion just stands there.