Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 20  (Read 82307 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 20
« Reply #540 on: November 11, 2016, 06:49:53 PM »
//By the way, who's in favor of going back in time in case neither of the two other miracles work for at least Prime?

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #541 on: November 11, 2016, 06:50:30 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>After trying every one of those ideas, warp to that bathroom that Rikako was in before, on a clear spot that we remember, then proceed to head to Rikako's room to search for them and the invisible assailant.
>Ponder how did they find Alterdai-chan 2 even though Koishidai-chan was completely unaware of her being there.

//Any objections ?

//Let's all throw in our thoughts for the time thing.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #542 on: November 11, 2016, 06:52:40 PM »
>Yes, objection

//Create a temp clone instead, or unfreeze time an have another clone re-freeze at the exact same moment ,we can't risk losing Prime.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #543 on: November 11, 2016, 06:57:07 PM »
//I also would like to say that once this is over, we should use a miracle to lock Koishi out of ever using fusion again, since she has proven to be very irresponsible with it, even after getting the ability to think for herself.

//Also, I think we might have an alternative to reversing time. If we can somehow trick Koishi into using Rikako's power, then she will de-power herself and lose all the power she gained from us. Of course, that is much riskier and harder to pull off than just killing past KoishiDai before she convinces Koishi to re-open. (Killing her would be better than just leaving with her, since we don't want Koishi to think we left her outta the blue.)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #544 on: November 11, 2016, 06:57:58 PM »
Prime:
>Well skip that one and try everything else.
Prime:
>If that used a tiny amount of faith, use faith to permanently prevent anyone (excluding ourselves) from warping us unless we allow it.
>If that used a tiny amount of faith, use faith to make it impossible for others to forcibly fuse us without our consent.
>If all three of those permanent miracles used a tiny amount of faith, use faith to update RuuDai with the same properties as Prime. Note the amount of faith this uses.
>If this used a small enough amount of faith such that we can update the entire hive mind with these properties and still have faith leftover, do so.
>Otherwise, update until we have roughly 50% faith remaining, priority being: Secunde, Dai 2, Sendai, MoriDai, Tendai, Troublemakerbugs, everyone else.
>Once all the above are parsed, resume time.
> You attempt to use faith to prevent anyone aside from you, Prime, from warping you unless you allow it. Some faith seems to be used up for this.
> You attempt to use faith to make it impossible for others to forcibly fuse us without our consent. You feel a bit of tingling over your body, and a massive amount of your faith is used up.
> You suddenly feel as if you can't breathe. No air is entering your body, and none is leaving it. This doesn't usually happen in stopped time.
>_
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 08:45:52 PM by Miniking »

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #545 on: November 11, 2016, 07:01:39 PM »
> Do we feel as if we're being forcibly choked, perhaps?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #546 on: November 11, 2016, 07:02:25 PM »
//Well... I guess we're a god now... What a great time for that switch-over to happen with no warning...  :V

//Also, please correct the wording parser, I worded it so that Others can't fuse us into THEM without consent. We can still fuse people with US regardless of consent.

Prime:
>Resume time.
>Quickly use Sanae magic to stabilize us if our life energy is fading.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #547 on: November 11, 2016, 07:08:59 PM »
> Do we feel as if we're being forcibly choked, perhaps?
> You do not.
> You're starting to run low on breathe. You didn't expect, nor were you prepared for this...
//Well... I guess we're a god now... What a great time for that switch-over to happen with no warning...  :V

//Also, please correct the wording parser, I worded it so that Others can't fuse us into THEM without consent. We can still fuse people with US regardless of consent.

Prime:
>Resume time.
>Quickly use Sanae magic to stabilize us if our life energy is fading.
//Worded as read.
> You resume time and try to use Sanae magic to do so. Except, your life energy isn't fading. You're only running low on breath.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #548 on: November 11, 2016, 07:11:13 PM »
//Laptop is dying, will have to turn it off. I'm switching to mobile now, and I'm slow when typing on mobile. Please allow me more time than normal to get a response in between parsings. Starting from this post.

MoriDai:
>"Miss Kanako, does using up too much faith as a goddess make you short on breath?"
>Think this if we're also winded and can't get the words out.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #549 on: November 11, 2016, 07:14:03 PM »
//Worded as read.
If that used a tiny amount of faith, use faith to make it impossible for others to forcibly fuse us without our consent.
> You attempt to use faith to prevent others from fusing with you without your consent. You feel a bit of tingling over your body, and a massive amount of your faith is used up.
//Those wordings mean completely different things...

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #550 on: November 11, 2016, 07:15:35 PM »
Prime:

> Don't panic. There are plenty of other us'es that can figure this out and save us.

2 (T):

> Gesture at our own leg within the thoughtscape and smile at thoughtscape Hamiya.
> "Go ahead and find out, if you want!"

---

SenDai:

> Frown.

---

Youmu WakaDai:

> Push outward a little harder.

Myon:

> "I was curious what it felt like. Then I wondered if it felt good for you or not."
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 07:21:07 PM by Kilgamayan »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #551 on: November 11, 2016, 07:18:30 PM »
Rikadai-chan:

>We there yet ?
>If so: "So where do you store them ?"

Koadai-chan:

>We okay ?

Sumidai-chan:

>We okay ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #552 on: November 11, 2016, 07:23:39 PM »
//By the way nobody answered me about the time stop plan and locking koishi out of fusions permanently... (the latter is going to be difficult to do thanks to the unexpected faith loss... especially since we still need to survive the ripple effect too with the miracles we have left...)

//Also if we weren't a good fairy we could totally use koishi as our scapegoat for Tenshi

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #553 on: November 11, 2016, 07:26:27 PM »
>Well with the time travel plan, wouldn't we retrieve that same faith again ? Since Time Travel Mechanics.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #554 on: November 11, 2016, 07:35:58 PM »
//Also if these miracles on just Prime are taking so much, then why did all that faith shit Kilga pulled on Youmu even go through? Since I would argue that permanent indigestion, among other things done to her with our faith, is practically on par with all those miracles.

//Is Kilga the FO out of all of us? Since that would explain why all his recent questionable things were even allowed to begin with. Next time we should have him do the miracle commands just to get them to succeed *shot*

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #555 on: November 11, 2016, 07:47:02 PM »
//Sorry about not responding to the time travel thing, I've been phone browsing for the last four hours or so and will be phone-only and heavily distracted until tomorrow night.

//I have reservations about time traveling to change something that would be noticeably different in the present. Everything else we've done has been done properly so that the present wasn't actually meaningfully affected.

//What I might be more interested in is going back in time and watching AlterDai 2 from a safe, hidden location, to see if we can catch the responsible party in the act. That would help solve the puzzle without altering the present.

//(Also what is an FO .-.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #556 on: November 11, 2016, 07:55:16 PM »
//(Also what is an FO .-.

//I think he means an First Officer, he basically complained that no matter what you try to pull off we always let you do it, and it also always works.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #557 on: November 11, 2016, 07:57:59 PM »
//FO = Favored One
//Literally a person the GM allows to stretch the rules and get away with more things than the other players because of personal favoritism, so pretty much what raf said.

//I mostly meant it in jest, though I do admit it does feel that way sometimes.

//Well Sakuya managed to do something that noticeably affected the present, so we might be able to as well.

//Also, if we go with your plan Kilga I say we should also take both the missing clones and abduct them from the past and to the future, since that would save both clones and produce an identical effect in the past. Of course this will require use of two clones, one to catch koishi and one to abduct the other clones
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 08:02:16 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #558 on: November 11, 2016, 08:01:50 PM »
//That's fine by me, though it's worth remembering that technically, we don't actually know in-game that KoishiDai is gone, since the connection was severed.

//Also my shenanigans always succeed because everything I do is good and right and the best. 8)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #559 on: November 11, 2016, 08:03:56 PM »
//I was talking about RikakoBug and her host as well as AlterDai 2.

//Also KoishiDai reconnected to the hivemind shortly before she disappeared. So we do know

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #560 on: November 11, 2016, 08:11:12 PM »
//Also if we do the abduction idea, we might need one clone per clone, since all of them went missing at different times.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #561 on: November 11, 2016, 08:15:18 PM »
//I thought she disconnected again afterward? If not, then that's good, though I'm still not quite ready to investigate her, in the event the Komeijis are indeed behind this (they're my current top suspect but I'm hardly set on them definitely being the culprits after thinking about it some). If we catch someone else in the act, then we can save KoishiDai.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #562 on: November 11, 2016, 08:17:46 PM »
//No she didn't, after informing Prime, she was to sever the connection again as seen here:

Koishidai-chan:

>Why did we lie down ?
>Attempt to temporarily recontact Prime by the hivemind to inform her of our weird feeling and of the date scheduled for tomorrow, then sever our connection afterwards.

Dai-chan Prime:

>After Koishidai-chan severs her connection, stop time and warp to a clear spot on the room, then examine both her and Koishi.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #563 on: November 11, 2016, 08:31:04 PM »
//@Naz. Fix'd the issue for you.  BV
Post processing...

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #564 on: November 11, 2016, 08:41:21 PM »
//noticed another possible misreading.

//the miracle to prevent warping meant "nobody can use their warp on US". Not "nobody can warp in general aside from us" again I worded it specifically to mean the former.

//just bringing it up in case the misreading is the sole reason why that miracle failed.

//of course if the net result is the same, then I'm fine with just the last miracle succeeding, unless we can end up with both while having roughly the same amount of leftover faith.

//I'd quote and boldline but quoting on a phone is annoying.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #565 on: November 11, 2016, 08:45:55 PM »
//Laptop is dying, will have to turn it off. I'm switching to mobile now, and I'm slow when typing on mobile. Please allow me more time than normal to get a response in between parsings. Starting from this post.

MoriDai:
>"Miss Kanako, does using up too much faith as a goddess make you short on breath?"
>Think this if we're also winded and can't get the words out.
> "No..." Kanako says.
Prime:

> Don't panic. There are plenty of other us'es that can figure this out and save us.
> You try keep your calm for now. It's just someone who knows your memories and might have your abilities, as well as being able to act without you knowing and read minds, as far as you know.
> It's tough...
2 (T):

> Gesture at our own leg within the thoughtscape and smile at thoughtscape Hamiya.
> "Go ahead and find out, if you want!"
> "Alright." Hamiya says, heading over to you and kneeling down.
SenDai:

> Frown.

---

Youmu WakaDai:

> Push outward a little harder.

Myon:

> "I was curious what it felt like. Then I wondered if it felt good for you or not."
> "I guess it can't be helped..." Maribel frowns.

> You do so.
> "W-Well, I'd like if you stopped..." Youmu says. Not really... but still.
Rikadai-chan:

>We there yet ?
>If so: "So where do you store them ?"

Koadai-chan:

>We okay ?

Sumidai-chan:

>We okay ?
> "I've got notebooks." Rika heads over to a drawer. "Also things to write with, I guess." She says.

> You are okay.
> You are okay.
//noticed another possible misreading.

//the miracle to prevent warping meant "nobody can use their warp on US". Not "nobody can warp in general aside from us" again I worded it specifically to mean the former.

//just bringing it up in case the misreading is the sole reason why that miracle failed.
//This is true, and has been fixed.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #566 on: November 11, 2016, 08:53:02 PM »
Prime:

> Try casting a regular miracle that makes us able to breathe again.

---

2 (T):

> Wait for Hamiya to feel our leg up.

---

SenDai:

> "That's boring!"

---

Myon:

> "Oh, does it hurt?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #567 on: November 11, 2016, 08:54:59 PM »
Prime:
>Check on Belgrade and Yaia.
>Does it feel like something is trying to tug at our life force?

>Try to warp to a different spot. Allow another player to specify the spot/Dai to warp to.

//maybe the culprit is trying to fuse us without consent and that's why.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #568 on: November 11, 2016, 09:01:15 PM »
Moridai:
>"Could doing a big miracle with faith cause it?

//Will be gone for a couple hours. Could you please not do anything important without me?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #569 on: November 11, 2016, 09:05:13 PM »
Prime:

> Try casting a regular miracle that makes us able to breathe again.
Prime:
>Check on Belgrade and Yaia.
>Does it feel like something is trying to tug at our life force?

>Try to warp to a different spot. Allow another player to specify the spot/Dai to warp to.

//maybe the culprit is trying to fuse us without consent and that's why.
> You cast a miracle, and it works easily. You can breathe again!
> You check on your daughter and kitten.
> They're asleep.
> It does not.
2 (T):

> Wait for Hamiya to feel our leg up.

---

SenDai:

> "That's boring!"

---

Myon:

> "Oh, does it hurt?"
> Hamiya runs a hand up and down your leg a bit.
> "It's really nice. Not bumpy at all or anything." Hamiya smiles, standing back up.

> "Some things are boring. It can't be helped. Most of the time." Yukari says.

> "Well... no..." Youmu says. It's just... tingly.
Moridai:
>"Could doing a big miracle with faith cause it?

//Will be gone for a couple hours. Could you please not do anything important without me?
> "Nope." Suwako says. "At least, I think. Sanae's the one who knows the most about miracles anyways."
>_