Author Topic: THIS CANNOT BRIE! (UK Challenges Shadoweh, cause she can) - Day 1  (Read 56482 times)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: THIS CANNOT BE! (UK Challenges Shadoweh, cause she can) - Day 1
« Reply #240 on: April 17, 2011, 10:00:49 PM »
I don't have a microphone and I can't sing anything ;-; My role forbids me from using vocals anyways, I am a warrior of the paper and pen and typed word!
Oh in that case, forget my Septette vocal.

I will vote against your 'enemy' if you write a VERY SMALL story (like those RP posts in Mafia) of how I Shino you. (whether it is success or fail, you may decide yourself)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #241 on: April 17, 2011, 10:16:39 PM »
But what if I do Septette, Hele? Will you grade each on qualiteh?

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #242 on: April 17, 2011, 11:24:04 PM »
Oh in that case, forget my Septette vocal.

I will vote against your 'enemy' if you write a VERY SMALL story (like those RP posts in Mafia) of how I Shino you. (whether it is success or fail, you may decide yourself)
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Walking through the halls of the SDM at night was serene, peaceful but with a touch of hidden danger. Shadoweh was glad to settle into the guest room Sakuya had chosen for her and lay down, settling into fitful dreams. Who would die tonight? Would Bardiche be safe, protected by her energy? She rolled over, onto something.. fluffy? Tiny hands squeezed against her chest and her eyes flow open to see a small white.. thing looking up with big red eyes and a permenent trollish smile. Wasn't this the fanboy that forced her into the mansion earlier? Without opening his mouth, Helepolis asked, "Please let me squeeze your boobs~! I'll grant you your fondest wish! Just make a contract with me and let me squeeze your-" The white dogish creature didn't get a chance to finish before Shadoweh threw him into the wall and ran out of the SDM. "Anywhere would be safer then this crazy place!" As Helepolis slid down the wall, he sighed happily. "Gensokyo is heaven.."
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #243 on: April 17, 2011, 11:27:30 PM »
Clever story. Time to wait for UK's response, whether that be the German Bad Apple or Sepette.

DAMN YOU MADOKA CONTRACT FACE THING ~ !
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

« Reply #244 on: April 17, 2011, 11:37:53 PM »
Whoever can tell me the primary benefit of using a Hangman's knot as opposed to a Gallows knot can dictate my vote.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #245 on: April 17, 2011, 11:43:03 PM »
DAMN YOU MADOKA CONTRACT FACE THING ~ !
Its name is QB, don't forget that now.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #246 on: April 17, 2011, 11:53:45 PM »
I laughed so hard picturing Madoka in that scene. :V

##Unvote: Shadoweh

Now let's see what UK does next.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #247 on: April 18, 2011, 12:50:51 AM »
Its name is QB, don't forget that now.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Already knew that, just didn't put it in there at the time.

Hurry up UK, I don't have all day!
Bad command or file name

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #248 on: April 18, 2011, 01:14:49 AM »
Did I not say I would do the singing tomorrow? You seem to assume that tomorrow somehow means "in two hours"

Patience is a virtue. So is reading.

Shadoweh

« Reply #249 on: April 18, 2011, 06:00:16 AM »
Whoever can tell me the primary benefit of using a Hangman's knot as opposed to a Gallows knot can dictate my vote.
Hangman's knot, unlike what it actually sounds like, more often kills by breaking the neck of a hanged victim instead of the Gallows knot, which ends up killing by strangulation. So if you want to mercifully kill someone you want the Hangman's knot. Have you ever considered you have a slight Fetish? >.>

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #250 on: April 18, 2011, 06:53:12 AM »
But what if I do Septette, Hele? Will you grade each on qualiteh?

I will have to. (I blame Pesco for this challenge thread, this is tough competition between you two!)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #251 on: April 18, 2011, 07:28:42 AM »
Simple ideas are the best ones.

« Reply #252 on: April 18, 2011, 12:35:25 PM »
Have you ever considered you have a slight Fetish? >.>
:3 :ohdear: :D :blush:  :derp: :V
I prefer to think that I've idealized the whole noose thing, and a lot of what goes with it.
But in any case,
##Vote: UK
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 12:38:41 PM by Hanged Lemonsnout »

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #253 on: April 18, 2011, 06:16:00 PM »
All right, here comes the singery. It might take me a bit, I have to basically crash course learn the songs, even with lyrics. I'll post them when I'm ready.

EDIT: Iryan, what possibly made you think that using a god damn YOUTUBE for the off vocal would be at all a good idea? Audacity hardly runs when I have Firefox OFF.

* The Least Ammy Kitten In The World grumbles.

FORTUNATELY for you I can pull it from the youtube. But that was extraordinarily dumb, seriously.

EDIT 2: HELE! SAME SHAME ON YOU! You all SUCK at making requests.

EDIT 3: I'm about ready to kill both of you for making this so fucking difficult. I'm not sure you're aware of how much of my allotted singing time was spent dealing with YOUR incompetence. IT IS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD TO USE MEDIAFIRE OR DROP BOX!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 06:29:36 PM by The Least Ammy Kitten In The World »

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #254 on: April 18, 2011, 06:17:14 PM »
No one has convinced me yet. :sword!:

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #255 on: April 18, 2011, 06:29:41 PM »
All right, here comes the singery. It might take me a bit, I have to basically crash course learn the songs, even with lyrics. I'll post them when I'm ready.

EDIT: Iryan, what possibly made you think that using a god damn YOUTUBE for the off vocal would be at all a good idea? Audacity hardly runs when I have Firefox OFF.

* The Least Ammy Kitten In The World grumbles.

FORTUNATELY for you I can pull it from the youtube. But that was extraordinarily dumb, seriously.

EDIT 2: HELE! SAME SHAME ON YOU! You all SUCK at making requests.
Upgrade computer with more RAM, larger and faster HDD or SSD, maybe CPU and GPU if applicable, etc. But I would've suggested that if you didn't go further and object to this outright over technical issues.

To put it more bluntly, YOU FAILED! *boooo*
##Vote: UK

Mission begins in 60 seconds...I mean, a few posts later.
Bad command or file name

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #256 on: April 18, 2011, 06:33:37 PM »
Let me try that again. I'm not doing yours Iryan. It's too high a song and it's in a key that's kind of weird so I can't compensate properly. I should have remembered that from when I've tried to sing Bad Apple in the past. It's also too fast to learn, particularly if you aren't very familiar with German. Vote me if you will, but sorry.

Going to try Hele's, I THINK I can handle that one.

@Okuu: I don't know why you think you're at all helpful suggesting something like that. You seem to assume I'm made of money. Fun facts, I'm not. If I COULD upgrade my PC, don't you think maybe, just MAYBE I would have done so already? What did you think your "suggestion" added? At all?

Secondly, I never said I wasn't doing it due to technical issues. I said that the way they gave me my materials was utterly stupid.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 06:37:59 PM by The Least Ammy Kitten In The World »

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #257 on: April 18, 2011, 06:41:25 PM »
@Okuu: *still working on singing but considers it stupid and objects to Iryan's unreasonable challenge*

*part 2: states that she isn't made of money and questions my earlier computer upgrade advice as well as my rationale for such*

*edit addition statement claiming my inability to read properly*

The original message has been paraphrased for being too subjective. The tone was overall very childish and full of rage, which proceeded to get worse and more obvious as it was read.
Right, right. And of course no one is made of money, or (s)he'd be ripped to shreds within 2 seconds by a greedy mob.
From then on the argument degenerates into blabber worthy of the scum. Poor showing, UK, poor showing.
Therefore:
##64641236 + P & K: UK
(above: Jam's 100-hit combo move in GGX2^AC+)

...eh? An edit?
@Okuu: I don't know why you think you're at all helpful suggesting something like that. You seem to assume I'm made of money. Fun facts, I'm not. If I COULD upgrade my PC, don't you think maybe, just MAYBE I would have done so already? What did you think your "suggestion" added? At all?

Secondly, I never said I wasn't doing it due to technical issues. I said that the way they gave me my materials was utterly stupid.
See above on money. Some people also don't implement advice upon realizing that it is possible, hence my suggestion.

OK, the last bit is more understandable now. I may be able to get the video and rip it to an audio-only format for upload, so you can slide freely on that part.
BUT, because this message was a bit late:
##632146 + SP: UK
(above: Ryo's Haoh-Shouhouken (?) in the KOF games)

EP advises you to ignore but not delete the attachment. Seriously. It is not worth the time to analyze the contents and go for what is in it. While its contents are somewhat relevant, it is best ignored for all but the most inquisitive. And even then you're 28% more likely to live happily without looking at this attachment. It's true!

I would also wish to inform you that the necessary procedure and methods for fully accessing the contents has been eaten by the local university squirrels. Make no attempt to rummage its contents.

Lastly, should any of you actually solve it (a highly unlikely scenario), it is not meant for public discussion or even reference, so keep the contents to yourself. I also take no responsibility over any of the fallout that may result.

P.S. I scanned this and there are no viruses or malware in there.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 08:41:09 PM by Okuu's Nuclear Fusion Photo Lab...?! »
Bad command or file name

Shadoweh

« Reply #258 on: April 18, 2011, 06:58:19 PM »
It's a shame you're the obvious scum UK, or I would request my song sung to the tune of Kitten is Angry. :3

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #259 on: April 18, 2011, 07:01:24 PM »
Kitten ! MY REQUEST IS FAIRLY LOGICAL, ANYBODY ENEMY TO SDM = SCUM.

Still waiting for it, seeing Shadoweh already wrote a RP.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #260 on: April 18, 2011, 07:06:43 PM »
Working on it Hele. Yours is a bit out of my range, but I can more or less do it. There are a couple notes I have to drop, and a couple things she does weirdly I need to remember :P.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #261 on: April 18, 2011, 07:12:05 PM »
Working on it Hele. Yours is a bit out of my range, but I can more or less do it. There are a couple notes I have to drop, and a couple things she does weirdly I need to remember :P.
The charismatic hand pose is not weird! In fact, make a video singing while doing that pose. Guess singing is just enough :V

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #262 on: April 18, 2011, 07:13:16 PM »
Oh, Okuu edited too. The thing is, what you posted reads like you assume I'm not that bright, and that I wouldn't do that if I had the chance. So it also came off as a little insulting, hence why at first I said you were being a smart ass. Still, again, I apologize for the first post. I would appreciate it being edited out since I don't think that such negativity should be on the record given how quickly I did edit it, but whatever works I guess.

@Hele: Having more trouble than I thought. The lyrics also seem to skip some things. Is this a short version?

EDIT: Oh, I already have audio only. I said that I could get audio only so I did~.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 07:17:55 PM by The Least Ammy Kitten In The World »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #263 on: April 18, 2011, 07:18:46 PM »
I have no idea if the Youtube video is a short version.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #264 on: April 18, 2011, 07:20:54 PM »
Well, it's what I'm going with. I may have to only do a part for now. I'm spending a lot of time on this and I keep running out of vocal stamina. I don't know WHY I'm having this much trouble, but I might just be out of practice. Taking a cough drop to see if that clears things up any. Should be uploading soon.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: THIS CANNOT BRIE! (UK Challenges Shadoweh, cause she can) - Day 1
« Reply #265 on: April 18, 2011, 07:21:59 PM »
Thread title updated for cheese purposes.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #266 on: April 18, 2011, 07:30:54 PM »
Thread title updated for cheese purposes.
AW YEAH

...great, now I'm hungry for dairy again! Argh!

Next round has to involve cheese wheels and mice to commemorate this.

Oh, Okuu edited too. The thing is, what you posted reads like you assume I'm not that bright, and that I wouldn't do that if I had the chance. So it also came off as a little insulting, hence why at first I said you were being a smart ass. Still, again, I apologize for the first post. I would appreciate it being edited out since I don't think that such negativity should be on the record given how quickly I did edit it, but whatever works I guess.
I call it when I see it. Depending on how things turn out at the end of the day I may put a synopsis of the message there instead of the full-blown rant that stands now.
However, my comments and 100-hit combo remain intact.

EDIT: Oh, I already have audio only. I said that I could get audio only so I did~.
OK then, dilemma solved!
Bad command or file name

Shadoweh

« Reply #267 on: April 18, 2011, 07:35:41 PM »
Sounds gouda Edible! What would it take to convince you not to take it easy and raise the oranges of war against my evil, evil obvscum opponent? Just look at how she rages against the oppressors, she's an enemy to yukkuris everywhere!

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #268 on: April 18, 2011, 07:38:46 PM »
...Um...I don't think I can do this today. All my prior attempts more or less killed me...I've been singing for almost a half hour now and I can't make this sound good. Like...I'm straining to hit notes now that earlier I was hitting all right, just a little sourly. But now I can't even eke them out. I'll either have to record this evening or tomorrow morning. I'm sorry about this but...I didn't realize how much I was hurting myself.

I WILL get it in by tomorrow though, even if it's garbage. I may only stick to the first six lines because I apparently literally don't have the stamina for the full song.

EDIT: Yelling at my computer earlier probably is what did me in, thinking on it. I was pretty livid at how much of a piece of shit it was being so I think I was setting myself up for failure there. Once my throat starts working again I'll see what I can do. I have some work to do at the moment, though.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 07:45:47 PM by The Least Ammy Kitten In The World »

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #269 on: April 18, 2011, 07:42:19 PM »
Nice cat avvy Shadoweh!

Now that we know you are both cats, let the kitty wars commence! :colonveeplusalpha:

Sounds gouda Edible! What would it take to convince you not to take it easy and raise the oranges of war against my evil, evil obvscum opponent? Just look at how she rages against the oppressors, she's an enemy to yukkuris everywhere!
Is it me or are you giving the potentially wrong idea about this? Oh wait, damn you American stories about freedom fighters rising against oppressors.

...Um...I don't think I can do this today. All my prior attempts more or less killed me...I've been singing for almost a half hour now and I can't make this sound good. Like...I'm straining to hit notes now that earlier I was hitting all right, just a little sourly. But now I can't even eke them out. I'll either have to record this evening or tomorrow morning. I'm sorry about this but...I didn't realize how much I was hurting myself.

I WILL get it in by tomorrow though, even if it's garbage. I may only stick to the first six lines because I apparently literally don't have the stamina for the full song.

EDIT: Yelling at my computer earlier probably is what did me in, thinking on it. I was pretty livid at how much of a piece of shit it was being so I think I was setting myself up for failure there. Once my throat starts working again I'll see what I can do. I have some work to do at the moment, though.
Sounds like you've exhausted yourself with your attempts and the rant posts. Feel free to pass out. Prepare to assume the Party Escort Submission Position. As for the yelling, don't turn into KBC ^^'

Also, looking at the posts again....

YOU FAIL, STALEMATE! *awwwwww*
##Unvote

PREPARE FOR (MELEE-ONLY) SUDDEN DEATH.

EDIT: BTW UK I removed the original post of yours and replaced it with an event synopsis and note.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 08:18:51 PM by Okuu's Nuclear Fusion Photo Lab...?! »
Bad command or file name