Author Topic: Vote for the People's Theme!  (Read 39228 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: Vote for the People's Theme!
« Reply #270 on: November 11, 2010, 11:09:29 PM »
I love you game is back~ Come look. Lets just ignore this communist gag and go to there,ok?
Gag...?

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Minch

• Your #1 Idiot Child.
« Reply #271 on: November 11, 2010, 11:09:50 PM »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #272 on: November 11, 2010, 11:12:06 PM »
I love you game is back~ Come look. Lets just ignore this communist gag and go to there,ok?

Most definitely a capitalist pig who can't live without his luxuries of profit from taking advantage of the work force's cheap labour.

Minch

• Your #1 Idiot Child.
« Reply #273 on: November 11, 2010, 11:13:23 PM »
Most definitely a capitalist pig who can't live without his luxuries of profit from taking advantage of the work force's cheap labour.
Cheap labour can go both ways~ Its a double edged sword, which Communist uses alot.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #274 on: November 11, 2010, 11:20:08 PM »
Capitalists like to keep said labour cheap while the Party strives to give every comrade their just reward.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #275 on: November 11, 2010, 11:24:06 PM »
Cheap labour can go both ways~ Its a double edged sword, which Communist uses alot.

Double-edged swords are only harmful to stupid capitalists who put their hands on the blade.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Minch

• Your #1 Idiot Child.
« Reply #276 on: November 11, 2010, 11:25:16 PM »
Double-edged swords are only harmful to stupid capitalists who put their hands on the blade.

Man, you communists are so literal!

« Reply #277 on: November 11, 2010, 11:34:45 PM »
*skips to the last page because I am not reading ten pages of that shit* ffs change it back this is eye-gougingly bad.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #278 on: November 11, 2010, 11:35:23 PM »
*skips to the last page because I am not reading ten pages of that shit* ffs change it back this is eye-gougingly bad.

Guess you should've read some of the previous pages.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #279 on: November 11, 2010, 11:46:07 PM »
It would've meant reading through ten pages of this fucking theme.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #280 on: November 11, 2010, 11:51:10 PM »
Would've helped you get used to it :V
                                                                                   .

Tengukami

« Reply #281 on: November 11, 2010, 11:57:54 PM »

Or you could turn off Page Styles, or adjust the contrast of your monitor? I dunno. You sort of get used to it. I don't get why a few people are raging so hard over this. It's not the Pain Series or something.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Minch

• Your #1 Idiot Child.
« Reply #282 on: November 12, 2010, 12:21:31 AM »
Or you could turn off Page Styles, or adjust the contrast of your monitor? I dunno. You sort of get used to it. I don't get why a few people are raging so hard over this. It's not the Pain Series or something.
Its a lot better than before. Ugh. So freakin bright. Now its just ketchup and mustard color

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #283 on: November 12, 2010, 12:37:45 AM »
Look at that another Capitalist pig angry because his decadence has been taken away.

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Minch

• Your #1 Idiot Child.
« Reply #284 on: November 12, 2010, 12:44:01 AM »
Look at that another Capitalist pig angry because his decadence has been taken away.
TSO, don't you just love it, seeing those PIGS being confused with doing a little work?

Chen

• Ruined my own appeal by being a dumbass
« Reply #285 on: November 12, 2010, 12:48:41 AM »
Its a lot better than before. Ugh. So freakin bright. Now its just ketchup and mustard color
I prefer mustard over ketchup.  :V

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #286 on: November 12, 2010, 12:49:18 AM »
It doesn't bother me != nobody is bothered by this.

All of a sudden people are saying they hated the snow theme.  I personally felt it was fine.  Others disagreed.  This is totally irrelevant.

The relevant point is that quite a few people have expressed extreme dissatisfaction with this.  I really would hope that you guys actually give a damn and are going to change it back, or just to the default skin if the snow theme bothered you so much.  It was fun as a gag, but a lot of people aren't enjoying it.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Minch

• Your #1 Idiot Child.
« Reply #287 on: November 12, 2010, 12:50:27 AM »
I prefer mustard over ketchup.  :V
Well...I don't know now..BLAH

All of a sudden people are saying they hated the snow theme.  I personally felt it was fine.  Others disagreed.  This is totally irrelevant.

The relevant point is that quite a few people have expressed extreme dissatisfaction with this.  I really would hope that you guys actually give a damn and are going to change it back, or just to the default skin if the snow theme bothered you so much.  It was fun as a gag, but a lot of people aren't enjoying it.

Yup, especially since I tried to fight it in a most civilized way last night.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #288 on: November 12, 2010, 12:51:46 AM »

You are taking this WAY too seriously, lighten up and enjoy the Worker Paradise.

Minch

• Your #1 Idiot Child.
« Reply #289 on: November 12, 2010, 12:52:40 AM »
You are taking this WAY too seriously, lighten up and enjoy the Worker Paradise.
But the worker paradise looks like it has blood all over the place. AND I'M TOO YOUNG TO WORK ANYWAYS

« Reply #290 on: November 12, 2010, 12:53:04 AM »

http://dizzy.pestermom.com/?p=thcomic

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #291 on: November 12, 2010, 12:54:21 AM »
We just took a test on Animal Farm like not even three weeks ago.

The timing for this is almost perfect xD

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

theshirn

« Reply #292 on: November 12, 2010, 12:54:26 AM »
I am enjoying the whole running communist gag, but I'm rather saddened that you're taking the "it's just a joke, lighten up" tack when you've had quite a few people say "please change this, I really really do not like this".
http://dizzy.pestermom.com/?p=thcomic
I was thinking that myself, actually... :V

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Tengukami

« Reply #293 on: November 12, 2010, 12:55:29 AM »

Nice strawman brah.

Also:
I am enjoying the whole running communist gag, but I'm rather saddened that you're taking the "it's just a joke, lighten up" tack when you've had quite a few people say "please change this, I really really do not like this".

Who is saying that? What I'm seeing are people getting pretty ragey about an effin' color scheme, threatening to leave the site and what have you, in which case the only rational response is to tell people to calm down. This isn't mutually exclusive with the possibility of changing it back.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 12:58:29 AM by Trotskykami »

theshirn

« Reply #294 on: November 12, 2010, 01:02:40 AM »
Nice strawman brah.
Elaborate.  Though I suspect this is going to be quibbling over poor word choice on my part.  :ohdear:

Who is saying that?
dusty's CHANGE IT OR I LEAVE aside, most of them have just been people going "dear god my eyes, please change it back" and then a bunch of people getting sidetracked into irrelevant discussions about other sites and the previous scheme.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #295 on: November 12, 2010, 01:04:40 AM »
Also
A lot of people(me included, even) bitched about how the snow theme was dreadful and bright and terrible and disgusting and aaaapleasechangeitback, but everyone got used to it.
Now I'm also not saying this one should be permanent, just for once let's not be standard motkbitchingabouteverything and have a bit of fun. Comrade.

Also Comrade dustyjo was joking.
                                                                                   .

« Reply #296 on: November 12, 2010, 01:05:19 AM »
Those whom have commented about their distaste in the new theme will be sent to Chirnobyl.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #297 on: November 12, 2010, 01:05:56 AM »
teaspit.jpg
                                                                                   .

Minch

• Your #1 Idiot Child.
« Reply #298 on: November 12, 2010, 01:06:34 AM »
AlsoA lot of people(me included, even) bitched about how the snow theme was dreadful and bright and terrible and disgusting and aaaapleasechangeitback, but everyone got used to it.
Now I'm also not saying this one should be permanent, just for once let's not be standard motkbitchingabouteverything and have a bit of fun. Comrade.

Also Comrade dustyjo was joking.

Sure the colors are...bold. But its just a theme. (My eyes are sizzling, please help) ANd a theme is just a bunch of pictures or colors. We will get used to it.
AND I DONT BELONG IN CHRINOBYL!.

Chen

• Ruined my own appeal by being a dumbass
« Reply #299 on: November 12, 2010, 01:07:39 AM »
No matter what you do , people will complain about it. No matter how awful or ~~~ it is.