Author Topic: Welcome to Abusemaiden  (Read 57908 times)

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
Re: Welcome to Abusemaiden
« Reply #720 on: June 01, 2009, 11:15:51 PM »
Is that Sou?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 11:53:39 PM by E-mouse »

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #721 on: June 02, 2009, 01:21:50 AM »
Well, damn.
I need to start making my own Spell cards.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #722 on: June 02, 2009, 01:33:05 AM »
Behold! Deck B is complete! Dunno how good it'll be compared to Deck A, but... as per usual, commentary on cards is Dragoshi's own words and stuff so yeah.

DECK B: Disasters

Easy/Normal

Fan-made Awfulness「Touhou Project: Side Story」 (Will prolly' be midboss spellcard. :V)
"Lunar Marius is a fucking imbecile. ...I mean, REALLY? Two Hourai Elixirs? Did he even THINK about how fucking retarded that is? ...Fuck this, i'm outta here."

lol obligatory TPSS reference. In any case, for this spellcard only, the player's power now maxes out at 10.00 instead of 5.00, and the bullets are...tiny Hourai Elxirs. Sure, taking one will bring your power up to 5.00. But, if you take another... well, let's just say you'll be seeing Marius in hell. :V Also, seeing as Dragoshi left in disgust, this is a... 30-second Survival card. don't know what the background image'll be, but it'll prolly' be something involving hurling more insults at Lunar Marius. :x

Over-Hyped Sign「Y2K」
"...Really, guys? ...REALLY? I mean, it's not that bad. Our computer's clocks would have only been... 17200 years off! That's not really much, yanno."

This card starts off normally enough... but, after a few seconds pass, things start accelerating at ludicrous speeds as time tries to catch up to the year 19100, thus making the bullets faster, which not only makes them harder to dodge, but sometimes creates harmless after-images that could throw you off. Don't know what the pattern'll be, though. Or the background image. :V

Crash「25 car Pile-up」
"Oh maaaaaaaaaan... That is not a pretty sight. Nosirree..."

Simply put, this is a horrendous, somewhat packed clusterfuck of various bullets of varying colors and sizes coming in from all directions, meaning that staying that the bottom of the screen is a bad idea.

Earthquake「Earth's Hunger」
"Jeeze... this shaking is ridiculous. Someone give the planet a goddamn antiacid or somethin'!"

No idea for the pattern, but I do know that from time to time, the screen will shake, causing some bullets to get knocked around and move in other directions.

Hard/Lunatic

Hellfire「Everything Burns」 (Will DEFINITELY be midboss spellcard on hard/lunatic. :V)
"BURN! BURN TO THE GROUND! BURN BURN BUBURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND!"

Background music is now entirely comprised of the screaming from that link for the entirety of this spellcard. There will be lots and lots of fire, I shall tell you that much. No idea what else it'll have, though.

Chaotic Waves「Wrath of the Ocean」
"Ah, the ocean. A thing of great beauty, yet... It can become one's worst enemy as well. You'll see what I mean soon enough."

Another survival spellcard, though unlike the rather...Odd... Fan-made Awfulness one, this one is just more of a bullet-doding thing. Though, do be wary that while the amount of bullets will grow rather slowly, that the bullets on-screen will never leave the screen and merely bounce off the bottom, thus making staying down there a rather bad idea.

Winds of Change「Storm's Fury」
"Oh, sure, you think lightning isn't that bad on it's own, huh? Well, how about I throw in a hurricane for absolutely free?!"

A very erratic card that also has it's bullets bounce off the walls, but unlike the previous cards, more will be added a bit more quickly and they will disappear eventually. As an added bonus, lightning will attempt to strike you from time to time, so you'll have to get out of the way quickly.

Ultimate Parasite「Hourai Hourai Hourai Hourai」
"Hmph. It seems that i'll have to resort to more... drastic measures. I hope you don't mind encephalitis!"

Background image changes to that of the map used in Pandemic 2. All countries on the map (Except Madagascar, obviously) are red, signifying that they have been rendered unliveable Hourai x4-infested hellholes. And before you ask, yes. Madagascar WILL be a safe spot due to it CLOSING EVERYTHING. As for the attack itself, I... don't know really.

Last Word

End Sign「BIG MOTHERFUCKING ROCKS FROM SPACE
"Hmph! This is taking far more effort than it should! I guess i'll have to show you a little bit of what i'm holding back..."

Music changes to some sort of sweeping orchestral tune (Because every cataclysm needs orchestral music to make it even more obnoxiously threatening, yanno). Meteors come crashing down from the heavens in an attempt to annihilate the player. Once they reach the bottom of the screen they'll explode into smaller pieces and go all over the places, thus making staying at the bottom a profoundly terrible mistake.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #723 on: June 02, 2009, 01:53:55 AM »

Music changes to some sort of sweeping orchestral tune (Because every cataclysm needs orchestral music to make it even more obnoxiously threatening, yanno).
Don't forget the Latin chorus.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #724 on: June 02, 2009, 02:44:04 AM »
No, seriously. Why does school still exist? When even I am looking forward to Summer vacation something's gone terribly wrong. *sigh*
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Dragoshi

« Reply #725 on: June 02, 2009, 03:01:06 AM »
Hell if I know. I'm just glad I managed to finish up DECK B. :x

nintendonut888

« Reply #726 on: June 02, 2009, 03:34:46 AM »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Easy Mode

« Reply #727 on: June 02, 2009, 05:44:37 AM »
I Miss Bennie. Does Anyone Remember Him? It's A Habit.

I'm posting again. How have you all been?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #728 on: June 02, 2009, 06:00:56 AM »
bennie111 Really Needs To Stop Doing What I Am Doing Now

I don't miss him at all. Seriously. :V

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Easy Mode

« Reply #729 on: June 02, 2009, 06:03:47 AM »
How Could You Not Appreciate This? This Is Art In Text Form.
Far More Beautiful And Thought Provoking Than An Autobiography Of God Himself.

I cannot keep that up for a whole paragraph. And my dog is trying to eat my mouse.

nintendonut888

« Reply #730 on: June 02, 2009, 06:20:38 AM »
I demand someone post an image of Youmu being incredibly moe, because I hate her right now. ;_;

Also, Trance, because someone on the channel wants to know REALLY badly (I don't know why), have you beaten all the PC Touhous on lunatic?

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #731 on: June 02, 2009, 06:28:15 AM »
Why would you hate Youmu?

I mean, you don't hate your pillow right?
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #732 on: June 02, 2009, 06:30:42 AM »
Also, Trance, because someone on the channel wants to know REALLY badly (I don't know why), have you beaten all the PC Touhous on lunatic?

PC as in Windows? I've only beaten PoFV Lunatic once. That's it. I don't like the Windows Touhou games barring PoFV. Hell I haven't even played PCB.

Easy Mode

« Reply #733 on: June 02, 2009, 06:32:09 AM »
You want moe Youmu? Is this moe enough for you?

Dragoshi

« Reply #734 on: June 02, 2009, 06:37:37 AM »
I am oh-so-very-fucking sure that I could keep this up for an entire goddamned paragraph, if I felt fucking crazy enough. Or just fucking bored for that matter. In fact, maybe I should keep a "fucking" counter to see how many times I use the fucking (five) word. But... nah. That'd take the fun out of it. In all seriousness, though. I'm impressed that people can do this so casually without slipping and accidentally speaking 'properly' for all of ten seconds. It's amazing, really.

In any case, people. ...how are you today?

...Well, aren't you fucking precious? >:V

⊂二二二( ^ω^)二⊃ ブーーーーーン!!!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 09:49:53 PM by E-mouse »

nintendonut888

« Reply #735 on: June 02, 2009, 06:41:28 AM »
PC as in Windows? I've only beaten PoFV Lunatic once. That's it. I don't like the Windows Touhou games barring PoFV. Hell I haven't even played PCB.

I see. Well, when I just mentioned that you are awesome at PC-98, for some reason he really wanted to know and wanted you to face SA lunatic. I don't know why. >.>

In other news, I am officially one of those anomalies that is good at HRtP. I never thought I'd 1cc the Makai route on lunatic...

Also, not moe enough. :( See, for quite a while I've been trying to perfect Youmu on lunatic, and tonight it happened again...I finally capture Hell God Sword (one of the hardest spell cards in the series FYI) again, make it to her last spell card...crash and burn. ;_; I love Youmu, but it's hard to forgive her for stuff like that.

Easy Mode

« Reply #736 on: June 02, 2009, 06:42:44 AM »
I'm Feeling Just Wonderful, As Reminiscing Always Puts Me In A Good Mood. My A Key On My Keyboard Seems To Be Stuck, So I Have To Jam My Finger Down Onto It To Get The God Damned Thing To Work. I Tried To Eat An Apple Fritter Earlier, But Shoved It Back Into The Package For Someone Else To Eat Because It Was Fucking Awful And Tasted Like A Crunchy Sponge.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #737 on: June 02, 2009, 06:44:39 AM »
I see. Well, when I just mentioned that you are awesome at PC-98, for some reason he really wanted to know and wanted you to face SA lunatic. I don't know why. >.>

In other news, I am officially one of those anomalies that is good at HRtP. I never thought I'd 1cc the Makai route on lunatic...

SA Lunatic can go die in a fucking fire okay. Also I don't like SA.

Congrats on Makai route Luna 1cc. Now 1cc MS Lunatic

nintendonut888

« Reply #738 on: June 02, 2009, 06:47:24 AM »
SA Lunatic can go die in a fucking fire okay. Also I don't like SA.

Congrats on Makai route Luna 1cc. Now 1cc MS Lunatic

*poke* *poke*

Spoiler:
Hint: Say "PoDD lunatic is a fucking joke" to get to me

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #739 on: June 02, 2009, 06:48:10 AM »
Lyrica is one of my favorite characters, but she and her sisters still give me the most trouble in PCB.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #740 on: June 02, 2009, 06:50:34 AM »

*poke* *poke*

Spoiler:
Hint: Say "PoDD lunatic is a fucking joke" to get to me

Do it again

Spoiler:
PoDD Lunatic is a fucking joke it just takes forever

Easy Mode

« Reply #741 on: June 02, 2009, 07:02:24 AM »
Is it bad if your dog kind of smells like Doritos?
Like, he's the cutest thing... But he smells so bad.

nintendonut888

« Reply #742 on: June 02, 2009, 07:10:51 AM »
Do it again

Spoiler:
PoDD Lunatic is a fucking joke it just takes forever

That picture is actually my second 1cc. :V It's the one where I beat Yumeko with only one death.

And >:( I suck at the phantasmagoria games, alright? I don't like games where your skill has no effect on when the computer decides to die, alright?

Although to be honest, the prospect of 1ccing the game's lunatic is tempting...just so I can TRULY wear the title of "PC-98 master." I should probably beat normal first though...>_>

BTW, goaded by Ruro into trying PoDD lunatic, I got to stage 4 before losing all my lives to one boss.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 07:13:39 AM by nintendonut888 »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #743 on: June 02, 2009, 07:15:37 AM »
And >:( I suck at the phantasmagoria games, alright? I don't like games where your skill has no effect on when the computer decides to die, alright?

>_>;; Actually yes it does... albeit in an indirect way

nintendonut888

« Reply #744 on: June 02, 2009, 07:18:27 AM »
Whatever. The point is that the computer is still 90% in control of when it decides to get hit. If I actually found it or PoFV entertaining I may actually have the patience for it like I did HRtP lunatic, but the fact is that I don't.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #745 on: June 02, 2009, 08:26:41 AM »
Whatever. The point is that the computer is still 90% in control of when it decides to get hit. If I actually found it or PoFV entertaining I may actually have the patience for it like I did HRtP lunatic, but the fact is that I don't.

Fair enough.

I'll miss the fun times of spending 7 minutes beating the last round of PoDD Lunatic.
In contrast, it only took me less than HALF that time to beat Shiki in PoFV Luna

« Reply #746 on: June 02, 2009, 08:52:37 AM »
Fair enough.

I'll miss the fun times of spending 7 minutes beating the last round of PoDD Lunatic.
In contrast, it only took me less than HALF that time to beat Shiki in PoFV Luna

Seven minutes for the split-screen shooters on Lunatic! Ah, fiddlesticks, that is ridiculous.
I must applaud your finesse.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #747 on: June 02, 2009, 12:02:25 PM »
Getting quizzed of my Windows Touhou achievements has me wondering - did I ever post my Touhou achievements here? I don't think I did... But I don't think I should...

Gpop

« Reply #748 on: June 02, 2009, 12:25:50 PM »
I Miss Bennie. Does Anyone Remember Him? It's A Habit.

I'm posting again. How have you all been?

No I don't miss him at all.

He was retarded, along with MMXZ and Pedo, and I few others.

Although not as retarded as Videogamer though =/.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #749 on: June 02, 2009, 01:48:44 PM »
You mean the Pedo we still have here?